Cross My Heart Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elena's pussy was pulsing and the mild shove added to the invitation. I belatedly turned my attention to her pussy. If I was casual with the region around her pussy, I chose to be aggressive with her pussy. As soon as I put my lips on her pussy, I took the whole of her pussy inside my mouth. I already knew she was pulsing and on edge. The moment I did that, she started climaxing. Her hands pulled me deep inside her, and she moaned louder, "AAAAMMMMMMMMM...FFF."

I did not send my tongue in but just sucked her pussylips. She pulled me even harder, pushing me inside harder, trying to send a message to me to penetrate and send my tongue in. I did not. I let her climax and kept sucking and licking the pussy lips from outside, Elena kept writhing and moaning, "FFFF....AAAAUUUUUMMMMMMM."

My hands weaved around from under her legs and wrapped around until my hands were high on her thighs. For the next part, I wanted my hands to participate as well.

Elena was having a long climax, her first for the night and her shivers and spasm confirmed she was loving it. Before she had slowed down, I sent my tongue in. One big shove and Elena rocked hard, thanking me for the intrusion. My hands held her where she was and I twirled my tongue inside her pussy. Elena started cumming one more time on the back of her first orgasm and shrieked her appreciation, "OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHmmmmmm."

Elena went on and on with her orgasm that I had just helped stretch out. She held my head harder, pushed me deeper and her fingers gripped my hair to ensure I did not leave her pussy no matter what the circumstances. My plan was no different.

Before Elena's stretched-out orgasm was to end I changed tack and started fucking her pussy with my tongue, sending it in and pulling it out. She whimpered as my tongue darted in and out. I lengthened her orgasm even further. She loved the feeling of my tongue fucking her.

She was spasming and cumming continuously. The voice from her chest lowered but was regular, "FRRRE.....UUUUNGH....UNNNGH." To me, it sounded like she was encouraging me to keep going.

When I realized she was close to settling down, I removed my right hand from around her thigh and moved it to her butt cheek. I gave her bum a little bit of an upward lift. My left hand crept forward and reached her pussymound and moved down into her pussy. The lift helped my finger to reach her clitoris without my losing the depth of her pussy. My tongue continued to dart in and dart out.

It must have been the fag end of her climax when I redirected attention to her clitoris. Elena flinched. The dual tongue and finger attack on her clitoris made her go wild and she cried out loud, "OOOOOOOOH." The cry released from her chest as she started quaking and shaking again as yet another orgasm left her innards. She released the grip on my head and instead went for the bedsheet, unaware of how to respond.

I alternated between tongue and finger to reach her clitoris. A flick of the finger backed by suction from the lips and a hard lick from the tongue. Elena was wildly flailing her arms on the beds as I did not let go. The hold of my hands from above and below was keeping her in place as my tongue and finger did magic tricks on her clitoris.

Elena yelped, "OOOOOOOOOOOO," not knowing what to say, who to call, who to thank.

At one point, she bucked her hips so wildly that I could not keep my tongue in play, I had to rely on my finger to keep the strumming going. Her throat gave up and her open mouth remained wide but no sound came out. I think by then she had also stopped breathing.

It was only when I slowed the attack did she come back from fantasyland. Her chest churned gasps of air as her breasts heaved heavily. I turned my attention to the quarts of liquid she was producing and drank liquid gold coming from the heavenly spring. She was still spasming when I cleaned her pussy with the licking and moved to the sides of her pussy for polishing the region.

In her mind, Elena might have relaxed and was climbing down from the orgasm of a lifetime and yet there was something that happened next that she had least suspected.

The rise and fall of her breasts synchronized with her pulsing pussy. There is something hypnotic about watching a pussy pulse from up close and the distraction might have delayed my next act by a couple of seconds. I came to when Elena's hand lightly scraped my hair. She could not reach my head properly because it was way lower than earlier. I was still lifting her butt a little with my arms under it and that got my eyes level with her pussy and my mouth to the hole about an inch lower.

Elena, who was earlier able to reach my head comfortably, could only manage to scrape the top of my head as I had sunk it lower. The touch of her fingers on my hair got me out of the reverence of her pussy.

I had just a second to hit the target and I did just that.

My puckered lips landed on the crown of the hole in her ass and simultaneously my tongue darted in, in one swoosh. Though I did not see it, Elena might have risen an inch or two on the bed, levitating in response to my tongue.

She found her voice again and cried as loud as she could, "FRRRRRRRREDD..." and then the volcanic eruption from her pussy - of juices she thought was finished changed the course of the next few minutes.

If she was spasmodic earlier she was ballistic now, if she was orgasming earlier she was erupting now. She had not known the pleasure of this level existed in the material world and came in quarts.

My finger strummed her clitoris like a guitar string and my tongue twirled and twisted inside her ass to keep pleasuring her. I was giving her the experience of a lifetime. She moaned and cried, "UUUUUUNNNGGHHHHHHHHHH."

If Pierre did not barge in to save his wife from marauders it was only because he knew it was I who was pleasuring her.

My nose was aligned to the pussy lips and I bent my forehead forward. The length of my nose embedded between her pussy lips added to her pleasure but it was my tongue that was keeping her going. She rocked and shook wildly until this new pleasure was settling inside her.

If she had not already fainted off it was because I wasn't letting her. Her body froze when she was releasing cum and moments later she was limp and exhausted.

I wanted to go on, give her more pleasure while making her push further so she would want more, and I would gratify her sexual needs. But I realized she was exhausted for the moment and withdrew from her anal hole. Her body did not respond. I was hoping her sphincter muscle would relax but she seemed to have given up seconds before I had.

I kissed my way up and noticed I was kissing Elena's sweaty but limp body. She wanted to lift her hand to push me off but she did not have the energy, her head moved a little as her eyes rolled in and a second later her eyelids shut. She was going to say something but her voice did not help her. Elena was truly exhausted having experienced a multi-orgasm.

It looked like she had fainted or dozed off but she was actually in this wonderful mid-state where her body felt lighter, her heartfelt content, her head felt cleaner, and her nostrils and her airpipes open. She had experienced nirvana. She had never encountered anything like that before.

For almost fifteen minutes, I lay sideways and next to her on my elbow, waiting for her to return. Intermittently I would dab and clean the sweat from her forehead, her face, and her chest. She looked so calm and beautiful it was so soothing to look at her in that blissful state.

When Elena did open her eyes slowly, she realized she was neither dead nor in heaven. She moved her head and looked at me admiring her as she lay still and the best smile broke on her lips.

I smiled back and said, "Welcome back."

Elena did not say anything but moved up with energy she did not know she had and kissed me straight on my lips.

We made love later that night. As we lay snuggled, in the middle of the night, our bodies responded to the mutual heat. I pushed my cock inside her pussy. Wanting to hold that lovely feeling for longer and possibly sleep with that in my mind, I tried to hold my cock inside Elena and stay still. I managed to savor the delightful warmth of hot, moist pussy around my cock for the longest while. I could feel the heavenly divine state but couldn't sleep in that state. Nature took its toll and I made lazy, slow love to Elena.

Sunday, July 21, 2019

When Pierre came into the room, Elena was in the bathroom and he said "Good morning," to me.

I replied with a "good morning," and straightened up, keeping the sheet drawn until my waist. Just then, Elena walked in from the bathroom, blissfully naked. Seeing Pierre in the room she wished him "Good morning, darling." Taking her into his arms and giving her a peck on the lips, he replied with a "Morning, I was almost worried about the shouts and cries last night," stressing the 'almost". Pierre moved towards the bed and sat on the corner.

Elena laughed as her husband poked at her further, "Someone seemed to be having a lot of fun."

Elena blushed and moved lower into his face to kiss him on the lips. The deep appreciation in the kiss was possibly for Pierre keeping an open mind towards her having fun.

Elena moved towards her towel gown that lay on the floor and pulled it on her shoulders, without tightening the string around her waist. She sat on the bed next to Pierre and picked up the coffee mug.

"Do you guys have the energy for the picnic," Pierre pushed further with his pun.

Instead of getting chuckles or laughs, all he got was a smirk from Elena, sending a message - enough with the sarcasm.

It took Elena an hour and a half to get a picnic basket ready, by which time Pierre and I had got ready. Another set chosen by Elena for me, from Pierre's clothes, fit me almost as well. I started feeling the need for clothes.

Around ten am, we left for the marina at Lac Leman where my yacht was berthing. By noon, we were cruising out of petit lac. By the time we anchored somewhere in grand lac, Elena had opened out her picnic basket, heated the quiche and the bread, made fresh coffee, and laid the table for us. Pierre helped me with the grunt work with the yacht until we anchored and joined Elena on the upper deck.

The wind was mild and the sun was gracious on the day. Elena had moved down to a sultry bikini to soak in the sun. Pierre and I were in long shorts with our shirts off.

We sat on the deck chairs and enjoyed a long break in the conversation, lost in our independent worlds. Elena enjoyed coffee and a croissant, Pierre and I hit the salad and juice. The best thing about our friendship was that we loved each other's company.

Elena seductively pranced about in her bikini until later afternoon and ensured both Pierre and I remained uncomfortable with tents in our shorts.

Most of the time around our stretched-out brunch and afternoon was spent chatting about the weather, Swiss politics, work, and watches. I did notice both Pierre and Elena avoided discussing Dorina with me. Subconscious played the devil and made me believe they suspected something was amiss, but I could not be sure if they knew the complete details.

Elena decided to soak in the sun properly and opened a towel on the upper deck floor. She must have decided to even out her tan with the sun cooperating. Her hands moved to open the single hook behind her on the bikini. She feigned an inability to reach the small latch behind her and headed towards Pierre sitting next to me for help. Pierre, "Would you mind....?"

Pierre straightened up as if he was waiting for the command and moved his hands on her back. Even though he fumbled in the excitement, the hook snapped open within seconds. Elena shrugged the straps as they fell on her upper arms and stretched them toward Pierre. He raised both his hands and caught hold of the straps and dragged the top off from her revealing the loveliest pair of boobs I had ever seen. I am sure Pierre's opinion was not very different.

Before she could move back to drag down her bikini bottom, Pierre could resist anymore and pulled Elena. His mouth went straight for the goal and homed in on her left boob and started sucking it happily.

Elena chuckled at his reaction and weaved her hands in his hair, encouraging him to keep going.

I sat barely two feet away from them and looked in Elena's direction. She acknowledged me by smiling back as if this was the most natural occurrence in our lives. I was very tempted to get up and claim the other breast freely hanging on her right.

Pierre extended the kissing, licking, and sucking from one boob to the other and then returned back for more. By the time he was content, he had worked up both Elena and himself.

"I think it is best I let Frederic help me with the bottom instead," Elena said, without any real rationale as to why she needed such help in the first place. I took that as a sign of encouragement. Already pumped, I perked up and moved the edge of my chair as Elena took the step sideways and in front of me.

Her belly was eye-level to me. I looked up and raised my hands on her waist. Our eyes met and she must have known that I had no intention of just helping her without a reward. Before I even got her bikini down an inch, my lips had found her belly. I kissed her there, getting her to whimper a soft moan. As soon as my tongue darted out licking her inches above her pussy mound, her hand appeared on my head, rolling her palm to encourage me.

Enthused by the response, I dragged her bikini down an inch every few seconds and moved my tongue in alignment with the waistband on her bikini. The trail of kisses and saliva followed every inch that her bikini was exposing above her pussymound.

"mmmmmm," She crooned.

A minute later, the mound receded into a trough of her pussy. The gusset of her bikini was stuck between her thighs and she had to open her legs for the bikini to go down further. Her predicament was clear, as was the choice. If she opened her legs a little more it would let me take the bikini down further and it would also open her pussy for my lips and my tongue. The clear choice was to let me do what I was doing, she was going to enjoy it as much as I was going to. She opened her legs a little and her bare pussy came into the open as the downward pressure of the strings took the patch away from her pussy as well.

"AUUUMMMMMMMM," she lovingly moaned.

My hands did not stop tugging her bikini down which fell instantly around her ankles after the resistance of her thighs had given up. My hands found her buns to hold as I pushed her pussylips toward my lips.

"Oooommmmmmm," Elena moaned.

I did not have good access to her entire pussy but I made do with the extent I could reach and licked my tongue inches inside her pussy.

"AAAUuuummmm," Elena whimpered.

Elena's hand pushed my head inside, just like she had the previous night. Both of us relived the memory of the previous night we had spent together. I continued to lick and reach as far as was possible for me. The more I pushed the wider her legs had to open and at one point my ambition made the situation untenable.

"Frederic, you are incorrigible," Elena said, shoving my head and then turning to go to her towel. Before lying down, she stretched beautifully. Her raised hands lifted her breasts delightfully and she scanned the surroundings on the horizon. All that was visible on the lake were a couple of yachts, a few small boats, and a sailboat, none within a hundred yards of where we were anchored.

Elena sighed and bent down first on her knees and then moved ahead and lay down on the carpet, face down. She folded her hands under her head for a cushion. Her breasts squashed under her and spilled out a bit on both her sides.

Pierre and I stared at the beautiful, lithe, naked Elena lying in front of us as she sighed and calmly closed her eyes.

Both of us wanted to, I can say for myself that I wanted to, ask her if she needed any suntan lotion applied. Instead, it was her invitation that beat me fair and square, "Honey, can you please apply some lotion on my back?" In another world, I'd have assumed that it was directed toward me, but it obviously was not.

Pierre jumped at the opportunity, just in case I did get any illusions about the invite. In under five seconds, he was next to her and rubbing her back. In excitement, he squirted extra lotion but both he and I knew he was going to be needing a lot more.

Left with few other options, I sat back and looked on.

Pierre, after the initial rush, realized we were in the middle of the lake and weren't going anywhere. He relaxed the pace. He wasn't going to just apply lotion, he was going to massage her with the lotion. He spread the excessive lotion around her back and started the massage from her shoulders. In outward circles, he spread the lotion on her shoulders and rubbed it in. He then moved to her upper back and spent longer there. He stretched the massage in up and down motion and used a lot of his thumb to get her to relax as well.

Elena approved, with an "mmmmmm."

After spending a good amount of time on her back, Pierre slid down on her lower back and moved in a circular motion around the narrowest region on her back. She loved the change of pace and sighed another long, "mmmmmmmm."

By the time Pierre started to work on her bum and thighs, he needed more lotion as I'd guessed. He squired another handsome amount on his palms and worked on her right thigh. He was liberal with his upward and downward movements and scraped the side of his index finger on the inside thighs and her pussy. The repeated knocking on her pussy walls also made her happy, "mmmmmm."

Then, when it was time for him to apply lotion to her other thigh he was confident enough to do the same but with a little more force and a little more knocking. Same result, "mmmmmm."

The time he spent on her calves was less because what tempted him was somewhere above. Pierre, last but not least, paid due attention to her bum. He moved over her legs and squatted on his knees to take her butt cheeks in his palms. Instead of choosing to add more lotion, he started the massage with his palms first, assuming there was a sufficient amount on his palms. There must have been some. He extracted as much fun by squeezing, massaging, mauling, and playing with her bums with his palms under the guise of applying lotion. After a few minutes of playing, he surmised that it was time for some lotion as well. Not that Elena was complaining, all she did, while enduring this sensual massage, was purr and moan.

Once Pierre had some lotion on his palms he reclaimed her left cheek and played with it with both hands and covered every square inch. He then did the same on her other cheek before finally moving into her crack. By the time Pierre was in her crack, he was rubbing the length of her crack between her ass.

Elena moaned, gladly, "MMMMMM."

Having finished with the massage on her back, under the pretense of applying lotion, he restarted from her shoulder, just in case he had not missed a spot anywhere.

As he squatted on the back of her thighs, applying just the right amount of pressure, Elena was moaning under his hands, "mmmm,"

"Elena, please turn over," Pierre was not commanding, but there was insistence in his tone just so she would not refuse his machinations.

The coach roof, also the upper deck floor, had topsides and guardrails on both the starboard and the port sides. At the rear, it was just the guardrail that barely prevented an unhindered view of the upper deck and of us. Elena lay on the towel with her head towards the rear and Pierre facing the rear. Fortunately, no boats or yachts were around us.