Cross My Heart Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After less than a minute of rocking and bucking, she changed tack and bobbed up and down his cock, "UNNNNHHH...UNNNNHHH...UUUUUUUNNNNHHH."

It did not take her long to reach the cusp of her orgasm. She had already been prepped. Pierre was extremely excited, having witnessed the foreplay from a few feet away. Now, he was going bonkers seeing his wife fucking him crazily.

Rarely a grunter, Pierre made an exception with, "AAAANNNNGH."

Seconds later, Elena, sweating all over from the crazed moves, changed back to bucking and rocking. She was as near as she could be.

"UNNNNHHH...UNNNNHHH...UNNNNHHH," cried Elena.

Pierre shot the first missile from his cannon. "Annnngh....." a grunt came from his chest. His squirt must have hit her deep inside because she started flowing juices instantly thereafter.

"Pi......UUUMMMMMMMMMMMM" exclaimed Elena.

If loving someone is good, having sex with someone you love is better, and making someone you love cum is great, but cumming together with someone you love is the best feeling in the world. Pierre and Elena were sharing that moment.

With each spurt of cum Pierre fired inside Elena's womb, she released a chunk of her own juice. Pierre heaved into her pussy and jerked with each string. Elena matched him with her own squeeze and spasm and god synchronized their orgasms to a blissful climax.

Their cries and grunts slowed as their climaxes cooled down. But they were panting and gasping for breath. Neither of their groins stopped moving, and both continued to rock and buck, slowly.

Elena dropped her forehead on Pierre's shoulder exhausted and sweaty. Pierre brought his hand behind her back and smoothly rubbed her shoulder a few times. He too was taking rapid breaths of air, even though it was Elena who had done all the work, it was she who had fucked him.

They remained calmly embracing each other until they had both settled down, especially until Elena had decided to get up. Pierre's cock had wilted and the tip of his cock was at the edge of her pussy. His flaccid meat, coated with the mixed juice from Elena's pussy, was coming out - a fraction of an inch at a time.

When Elena decided to get up, she pulled her weight up, looked into her husband's eyes, and leaned in with her lips on his and they exchanged long wet kisses. At the end of it, she told him, "I love you, Pierre."

"I love you, Elena," Pierre replied without hesitation.

Elena got off Pierre with a small amount of difficulty as she stepped back. A little unsteady at first, Elena shot her hand down to cup her pussy instantly when she realized her pussy was letting go of the liquid that her pussy could not contain. It wasn't just going to drip from her thigh down her leg. She hastily cupped the mouth of her pussy shut with the palm of her hand and dashed off inside, walking on her toes as if that would help.

After she was out of sight, Pierre turned to look at me and smiled. My mouth had remained open longer than I knew it, bloated lips weren't any help either. Their fucking had had an effect on my dick and it was raging inside my trousers.

The match post-half-time had restarted. Pierre, having pulled his jeans back up, tried to concentrate on the match occasionally speaking with me on random stuff. It must have been well over twenty minutes later that Elena came back out.

Elena walked back in looking fresh and perked up. It was clear she had showered. She looked clean, and fresh, with her hair wet. She had tossed her earlier spaghetti and skirt. Elena chose to come back out in a towel gown.

Elena scanned the room, and both of us looked toward her with grins on our faces. She walked back into the kitchen and after a few minutes came back with a cheese board. She laid it on the table in front of Pierre and said, "I'd forgotten to get this in." Playing the perfect housewife, she then looked toward Pierre and me - their guest of honor.

Elena decided in favor of the guest. She sashayed a few steps toward me and climbed on my lap. I wholeheartedly welcomed her opening both my arms. Elena loosened the belt around her waist and climbed on the sofa just as she had earlier with me and then with Pierre, facing front and parking her arms on my shoulders.

Her intentionally loosening the belt in front of me meant I had the opportunity to wiggle my hands from inside her lapels and wrap around her back from the inside of the gown, on her bare skin. With not a stitch beneath her bath gown, her delightfully bare skin in my open palms felt heavenly.

Elena's skin was moist and fresh and it felt baby-soft in my hands. As she sat bare inches from my face I could smell the fresh aroma from her body. It felt like I was holding a flower covered with dew from a garden, that smelt like rose and lily.

Near my face, she surveyed the damage she had caused on my upper lip and felt profusely apologetic for biting me for the second time in less than twenty-four hours. She brought her hand up and held my upper lip and turned it around to check the tear. Apparently, the gash was smaller than the one on my lower lip.

Elena grinned to convey she regretted her naughty retort but loved every bit of it. On the face of it, she said, "Fred...I'm sorry..." whispering into my face. It still hurt but the sting was much less than earlier.

I smiled back, and moved up, "I hope you are going to kiss it and make it better?"

Her smile widened at my dumb question. Elena planted her first one on my upper lip, then one on my lower lip, and then pulled my lower lip between her lips to lick it with her tongue. One by one she licked both the cuts with her saliva, cleaned both lips, and then sucked them softly.

My hands floated on her soft back, caressing her smooth, soft, moist spine. I found one hand was best placed at her soft bottom globe. The feel of a fresh, cool bottom tempted me to look for some similar freshness in her front. I snaked my other hand in front of her slowly and managed to squeeze in my left hand on her firm, supple, fresh boob. 'Oh boy, what a feeling,' I thought. The skin was baby-soft on my palm, I managed to play with the blob even as she purred her approval and entered my mouth with her tongue for the first time in the second half of the game.

Pierre must have been struggling to keep the focus on the game, imagining things happening inside Elena's gown. On our part, there was no rush, no rapid movement. Elena was luxuriating in my hands, loving the attention. I was relishing the French kiss in my mouth and the feel of soft skin on both my palms.

With the edge having gotten taken out from her, Elena kissed me like she meant it. She kissed every part of my face, then moved back to my lips, and then reentered my mouth only to repeat this again and again. My hands squeezed her soft skin on the breast and the bum.

Somewhere in LaLa Land, Elena pulled her hands from behind my head. Moving her hands on the collar of her bath gown, she pulled it off from her shoulders and it fell behind her bundling near her butt, on my lap.

I couldn't say whether she wanted to get more frisky, more freely, or whether she was just being naughty for the benefit of Pierre. Whatever the reason, I had unencumbered and free reins of her upper body. My hands roamed even more freely around her back and what she did next must have broken Pierre's dick in his jeans.

Elena raised herself on her knees, her mouth going out of range from my lips and her butt removing the pressure from my dick. My hands moved automatically lower on her waist, around her hips. Dangling in front of me were two of the most beautiful globes I have seen. If Dorina was a nine, Elena was a ten in the knockers department.

In no hurry, I clicked a thousand closeups of those beautiful mammaries with my eyes and registered them forever in my mind. Raising a hand from her hip, I cupped delicately her right boob from below. The freshness I had felt earlier on the same boob seemed much better now that I had a look along with the feel of manna from heaven.

I pushed the skin up a little and the perked-up nipple temptingly offered itself to me. I opened my mouth and moved in on it. My open mouth was wide enough to take in the areola along with the nipple.

Elena moaned, her approval, "mmmmmmm...."

I first flicked the nipple with the tip of my tongue, thanking it for the standing salute. The flick sent a wave of pleasure inside Elena. She purred, "mmmm...."

After flicking the nipple a few times, I brought my full tongue in contact and layered the entire areola with the base of my tongue. The full tongue lick rubbed hard on the nipple and Elena loved it. Her hands grabbed my head from behind and pulled me. She whimpered, "ummmm...."

I repeated the full tongue lick a couple of more times and changed to sucking the nub. I applied suction around her areola and her nipple and doubled it by flicking the nipple after every couple of sucks.

In response, Elena pulled my head towards her boob harder, wanting more.

Instead, I stopped and changed to taking the nipple between my teeth. Elena flinched. Both her hands gripped locks of my hair in her fists. Even in our sexed-up minds, this was scary. I decided, no matter how much the temptation, biting her nipple was bound to make me bald. I mulled my options and rolled her nipple with the edge of my teeth.

Encouraged by the response, I started to lightly chew on her nipple. Elena must have loved it because she loosened the grip on my hair and started coursing her fingers through my hair while pulling me in.

Somewhere behind us, the final whistle announced the football game was over. Apparently, the guests had won even though the home team had also scored.

Pierre and I stayed back in the drawing room, nursing our hard dicks, and willed them to settle down. It was supposed to take a while though. Elena spent close to an hour after the match in the kitchen to get the dinner ready, retaining her towel gown for apparel for the rest of the evening, loosely fastened. Elena was a skilled chef who loved cooking, and she put together a decent spread for us to enjoy.

Dinner was a happy bonhomie. We chatted and laughed. We must have downed a bottle of wine along with the food and stretched the dinner to an hour and a half.

Pierre offered, "Are both of you up for a picnic tomorrow?"

Elena countered, "I am game. I will make the picnic, you choose where we should go."

I offered, "We could go cruising on the yacht."

Both of them approved the decision. Whenever I wanted peace and quiet, I'd go cruising on a yacht. Areas around the lake were usually too busy with tourists, and taking the yacht into the lake almost always made better sense.

On our first anniversary, I had gifted Dorina the yacht and we had named it Joop. It was a three-tiered modest thirty-five-foot-length yacht that mostly remained docked at the marina. Pierre's family owned a much bigger yacht which also mostly remained docked at the exclusive marina of his father's lakefront estate.

Both my lips were recovering slowly. They hurt less but the sting returned if I had hot food or drink.

Pierre and I went for a short walk on his estate to get some fresh air. Elena stayed back to sort out some chores.

He asked me, "Frederic, I hope you are fine."

If his reference was toward the sexually active weekend we were having, I replied, "I am fine Pierre. Really. I am." Then as an afterthought added, "I'd never known Elena to be so...." I struggled to find the right word.

Pierre helped, "...liberated?"

I nodded for Pierre getting the gist right. Pierre laughed in response, and then said, "Look Frederic, I have always known you had a thing for Elena. Even back in college, I knew that. I also am aware that if you had not gone after Dorina and asked Elena out, she'd have said yes to you without a second's delay." He paused and then added, "She is such a sweetheart that she never admitted to me once, ever, that she had liked you more than me. But I know it."

"Don't be daft." I admonished Pierre, "She loves you more than anyone in the world."

"Oh, I know that. And I also love her with all my heart," Pierre said, without a shred of doubt.

"Look, what happened...what is happening, doesn't change anything, that's all I am saying." Pierre explained, then added, "What happened earlier was an accident, maybe even subconscious feelings that made it happen..." referring to our tryst the previous week, "What is happening now is well-intentioned fun."

"After last week, Elena and I talked about it and we put it behind us." He clarified, "It was clear there were no regrets. In fact, she confided and told me she loved it immensely. If only, she was concerned if it bothered me. And it doesn't. You matter to both of us."

"Now too, I see no reason why we can't deal with it. We are mature adults and unless it hurts someone, it's fine." He summarized.

I was speechless and unaware of how to respond.

"I have been aware that the situation between you and Dorina has been tough for a couple of years. No thanks to you and your dumb Joop or whatever... going all ambitious unnecessarily and risking too much" he said angrily.

He went on, "Your tensions of work have seeped into your personal life and have put too much at stake. Sort it out quickly, my friend, before it is too late." As an afterthought, he added, "You must tell me how I can help with anything...anything" he insisted.

"Thank you, Pierre," I was genuinely obliged by his concern and greatly appreciated his saying so. I tapped his shoulder for that.

The air outside was cool and the soft breeze on my face was fresh. We walked around his estate for the next twenty minutes, chatting about my business. I updated him about the progress with investors - those getting bought out and those buying in. Things seemed to be looking up for the better on the front of prickly issues. He was genuinely happy that I was turning a corner.

I struggled to offer him a good reasonable explanation as to why Dorina was vacationing with Angiola. As it happens, when you are trying to cover up something you fumble. And I fumbled with the fibbing that everything was alright on that front.

Pierre did not push, sensing the discomfort.

I had skimmed the fact that Angiola had bewitched Dorina away, first to Paris, then to Marrakesh, and that they were sleeping together as well. Without my saying all that, some of it had become apparent.

As I spoke, in my heart, I wondered if Dorina was just acting on impulse? Was there something I was missing about how things are going to be with Dorina? Suddenly, I was conflicted with strange feelings about the future.

Pierre tried to sound confident and thoughtfully strayed away from the topic.

I wasn't sure how he would react if he knew the whole story. Elena and Pierre had managed to keep my mind occupied for the last twenty-four hours and now having been reminded of Dorina, Angiola, and Joop, I wanted to head back home.

Pierre read through my silence for the rest of the walk.

I went into their guest room after saying "good night" to Pierre and Elena. Pierre replied to me, "Good night," and Elena feigned as if she did not hear me.

Half an hour later, when Elena must have decided to call it a night, she came to the guest room. She opened the door and came in. The door behind her remained open with dim light weaving its way inside the room. After a couple of steps inside, she opened the robe she had been wearing since earlier in the evening and let it fall off her shoulders to the ground. I already knew there was not a piece of apparel on her under the bathrobe.

Her silhouette confirmed she was as wonderfully naked as I held her on my lap a few hours earlier.

"Now, where were we?" She asked, referring to the abrupt end of our foreplay from the evening.

I pulled myself up and sat straightening my back against the bed rest, my ear-to-ear smile gave away my happiness in seeing her come to me that night.

"I was supposed to make love to you," I said, as straight as intentions go.

"That sounds like a plan," Elena could not argue with me on that.

She crawled onto the bed and reached my stretched legs and rode them until she was riding my thighs. Her hands rested on my shoulder and she moved forward to kiss me one more time that day.

We kissed a few times and she paid undue attention to my bruised lips and licked and sucked them aplenty.

Eventually, I reminded her, by pulling her up, where we had actually got interrupted. She realized what I wanted and moved up on her knees and leaned forward simultaneously delivering her soft boob and nipple to my mouth. The same left one I had reluctantly conceded earlier in the evening.

I pulled the boob into my mouth and sucked the nipple and the areola around it only to follow it up with a good lick. I repeated the suck, flick, and lick motion on her breast and Elena moaned, enjoying the sensation, "mmmmmm...."

Once content, I decided the twin should also be treated with respect and moved left to capture her right boob in my mouth. I started with a softer suck motion first. After that, I added the licking to sucking. Once I had layered her areola and nipple with a lot of my saliva, I added flicking to the routine. Elena was loving it, and moaned her feeling, "mmmmmm...."

My hands, after exploring her back, rested on her butt cheeks and kneaded them. The dual assault on her buns along with her breasts had the desired effect on her state of arousal.

When I ventured between her crack and reached her hole at the back, Elena held my head from both my ears and started twisting. Having first-hand experience of the result of her aggressive response, I withdrew from the hole in her back because there was a risk of another injury.

Elena let me suck her boobs to my heart's content. She lovingly rubbed my head and coursed her fingers in my hair as I did it. My hands roamed around her butt and lower back. I stayed away from the crack in her ass. I had other plans.

I had Elena purring with my love for her boobs.

When I gently pushed her back, she complied. I turned her in my arms and got her to lie down on the bed. Both of us shifted in the process and moments later Elena lay beneath me, on her back. I restarted making love to her from the lips. My pace wasn't hurried, but I wasn't going to stay there either.

After a few kisses, and licks, I moved to her neck and sucked her there. I sucked hard and got her to moan "mmmmmmm."

It wasn't much later that I had reached back on her boobs and I layered them both with the help of my tongue and then sucked her breasts and her nipple, getting her buds rock-hard. She moaned again, "MMMMMMMM." A lot more emphatically.

When my lips reached her belly, she shivered in delight and allowed me to play a little as she giggled. I concentrated, ensuring the next part played out with enthusiasm from her as much as I was looking forward to it. The journey of my lips and my tongue between her belly button and her pussy mound was momentous. Elena's hands spontaneously got behind my head and just for a moment, I was worried that she might hold me back. Instead, she just held my head, unsure what was to make of it.

By the time I reached her pussy, her grip on my head was tighter. To get her to relax, I skipped her pussy and lay it thick on her inner thighs. I kissed, licked, and sucked all around her pussy. I thanked Elena in my mind for having left the door open partially, and for the dim light that crept in. I could see her beautiful pussy from inches away, appreciate it with my eyes, and my tongue, and smell it with my nose, 'Oh, what a feeling.'

Avoiding the pussy was getting Elena even more anxious, she started to writhe and moan, "mmmm....mmmmm."

If I wanted her to relax, I was failing because she was more excited than before and more restless. Her hands gripped my head harder, now directing me into her pussy.