Cross My Heart Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Contemplating only briefly, Elena shuffled to obey Pierre, who happily moved off of her and hastily removed his shorts. His erection stood perpendicular in front of him, like a pole, hard as steel. He sat back down kneeling, with his butt on his heel and knees on the towel. Elena, who had rolled over, changed positions on her elbow before going back down to face the sky. She only belatedly realized Pierre's intent but was not completely surprised.

Elena stretched her legs on either side of Pierre giving him full access to her pussy, virtually inviting him on. Pierre had a slightly different position in mind, but he improvised and stretched his legs. He shoved both his legs under Elena's thighs, giving her bottom a slight lift. He leaned forward and when he was near enough he held his cock in his hand, a full grip, and lowered it. It looked more uncomfortable than it actually was for him. Once at the gates of heaven, he slowly pulled Elena from her waist and kept sinking in.

Elena moaned, delighted, "MMMMM."

When he was almost completely in her pussy, he let his hands off Elena's waist. She lay straight from above her waist but her thighs remained raised propped by Pierre's thighs under hers. The discomfort was temporary for her because she chose to roll both her knees and get her legs behind Pierre. The small portion of his left-out cock got fully embedded inside her as they settled into a comfortable position.

Pierre then picked up the bottle of lotion to restart where he had left. He squeezed a couple of squirts of equivalent on his palm and dabbed it in both his hands before getting to work. He reached high on her collarbones and rubbed nicely. In the process, he gave a few tugs to pull her towards his groin and gave her a dab inside as well. Elena thanked him with another moan, "mmmmm."

Pierre then did the same with her right arm and after massaging some lotion on it, the tugs got his cock inside her to knock somewhere nice. Elena thanked again with another moan, "mmmmm."

Taking her left arm, he added the same pressure in his tugs, and his cock knocked inside her. Elena thanked him with yet another moan, "mmmmm."

His massage then reached her front and center. He added a very tiny squirt on his hands and started on her upper chest. Not being able to pull her from there, he twitched his cock in her, she replied with a squeeze and a moan, "mmmmm."

Pierre skipped her breasts and moved his hands, loaded with another small squirt of lotion, on her belly. His rubs and caresses slipped sideways and reached her waist. Pierre held her waist with both hands and gave Elena pulls and tugs from the outside, and knocks and dabs on the inside. Elena moaned happily, "mmmmm...mmmmm...mmmmm."

To openly fuck on the top of the yacht in the open air, even with an audience of one, had a distinct voyeuristic appeal to the lovemaking. It gave them an unexplainable carnal satisfaction that could hardly be matched.

In a short while, the tugs accompanied Pierre trying to rock his bottom, which in the uncomfortable position he was in, were just jerks. Elena moaned, "mmmm...mmmmm..."

The prolonged delay only got them restless and eventually Elena gave up and raised herself first on the elbows and then further up by holding Pierre's shoulder with one hand. Moments later she was riding his cock, sitting on his thighs. Her breasts locked his head between her tits, as she flung her hands behind him and pulled his neck closer.

Pierre leaned back a little with his palms behind him on the deck floor, carrying his weight and some of Elena's, as she rocked on his cock.

Finally, he dug his head from between her tits and moved it sideways to draw her nipple in his mouth. The good thing about their slightly uncomfortable posture was that they were bucking wildly and this ensured, for the rest of their love-making session, his mouth was able to remain latched on to one of her nipples.

Their bucking and bouncing were limited and mostly depended on Elena's rocking to stimulate their desires, which thanks to the foreplay were already on fire.

Elena moaned, "unnngh.....ungghh....ungggh," as she moved in a limited range.

Pierre remained latched on to her breast, sucking her, while intermittently jerking to add to his pleasures.

Their lovemaking was passionate and it had a somewhat animalistic undertone because of the randomness of their movements. Elena cried, "unnngh.....ungghh."

As their tempo reached the hilt, Pierre let go of her breasts and reluctantly held her nipple between his teeth. The pressure was mild but Elena lost it at that moment and exclaimed with a loud,

"UUUUUUUUNNNNGHHH.....UUUUNNGHHh.....unnnnngh." Her exclaims rang loud in the air and would have been delightful if others could listen but except for the odd birds flying about, there was just me. Her exults sounded like music to my ears.

Pierre willed himself to spray inside her before she was finished, releasing her nipple without chewing it off.

Elena relaxed, with softer moans of pleasure, 'ahhhh...ahhh." before falling back down on the deck she chucked at the situation and their lovemaking out in the open.

Pierre joined in and gave short laughs between his pants and gasps.

Elena, it seemed, loved it and chuckled some more as she settled on her back. It made Pierre pop out of her pussy. She raised her hands in the air and then parked them on the deck floor above her head, stretching on the towel.

Then she exclaimed, "Oh, Pierre, oh..you devil. I love you."

There was no doubt Pierre loved her equally but he was out of breath and smiled back instead at the compliment.

Elena lazed around on the towel, well after the sun had receded behind the evening clouds. Pierre and I stayed on the chairs, relaxing, and chatting.

We obviously had stayed back longer than our earlier plan, but it was a Sunday we wanted to spend time outdoors. A couple of hours later in the evening, we decided to have supper on the yacht itself.

I ordered food from Il Vero, one of the nicest lakefront restaurants. We turned back for the marina. After docking in our designated spot in the marina, Pierre and I climbed down to pick up our dinner, while Elena stayed back. Il Vero's head chef was known to Pierre and he handed over five large bags of food to us. The yacht had its own stock of wine. Not much later, we joined Elena back on the yacht.

Elena had by then, changed into a hot bikini. A different one than what she had worn earlier in the day, this was much nicer and way more revealing.

We turned back into the lake and anchored somewhat nearer this time, in petit lac. The intention was to enjoy drinks and supper in each other's company - away from the public, before heading back.

The sun at a distance was about to set behind the mountains, and the evening was mild, as we sat enjoying our supper. The weather was supporting our day out. Between the three of us, we finished a bottle of wine and the mood was upbeat.

In our minds, both Pierre and I were betting on how long it would take for Elena's breast to pop out of the tiny bikini top she was wearing. It kept us tantalizingly close, but the cloth - covering a few inches around her tempting nipple and a few inches beyond it, did not slip. If Elena was upset by our staring, she did not show it. Coupled with wine, the overall cheerful mood ensured our evening was a success.

For the ride back, Elena pulled on a loose oversize shirt on her. Pierre drove on the way back and we were barely sitting for ten minutes together when he excused himself, "I have an early morning meeting tomorrow. I am going to crash in." He looked towards the both of us and bid, "Good night."

I replied, "Good night, Pierre." Elena stood up and kissed Pierre on the lips with a peck.

We stayed back talking for another few minutes. "Elena, I...." I was mid-sentence when she stood up and came to my side of the sofa. The look on her face wasn't seductive or sleepy but naughty and cheeky. She offered me her hand, asking me to get up. I took her hand and got up.

She led me towards their bedroom, looking back only once before entering. The wide grin on her face betrayed what she was thinking.

Both of us entered their bedroom, Pierre had left a nightlamp lit on Elena's side of the bed and he was under the cover. Once inside, Elena turned towards me and started to take off her clothes. A minute later, she stood naked in front of me with her back towards Pierre on the bed. I was surprised at what she was doing.

The grin on her face did not go off, even as she started to unbutton my shirt for me. Once she had that off, she reached down for my shorts. Her intent made it clear she wanted it off and I pushed it off along with the boxers I had worn under the shorts.

Once again, Elena held my hand and led me to the bed. She didn't make too much noise, but she wasn't silent either. The rustle of the clothes, the cover, and the bounce of the mattress announced our intent to Pierre.

Elena slid into the middle of the bed without leaving my hand and tugged me inside. I climbed the bed reluctantly. As I stepped in, I could see Pierre looking me right in the eyes. Elena had her back towards Pierre and she too was looking towards me invitingly. She noticed my eye movements - switching between her and Pierre.

Elena turned around towards Pierre and grinning looked at him, and asked, "What...?"

Pierre could not really come up with a reply. His expressions were not that of anger or surprise, because he knew Elena was trying to be playful and funny with him, trying to disturb him.

Elena and I lay face to face. My arms around her and hers behind my back. Our lips locked for the first time on their bed that night and we went for the longest unhurried kiss.

As temperatures rose between us, I was on top of her and making love to her, missionary style. Pierre wasn't sleeping. He lay next to us and turned towards us. His closeness made the lovemaking different. Elena's stretched hand found Pierre and they held hands while I made love to her.

Elena slept in the middle facing me. Pierre spooned her from behind, no doubt his hard dick embedded between her thighs from behind.

Monday, July 22, 2019

Pierre, true to his word, had an early day. He had prepared coffee and left two large mugs for us on the table.

I barely caught up with him before he left, "good morning, Pierre."

"Morning. I have to rush. I will see you in the evening." He was already halfway across the room and out of the door.

Elena lay wonderfully naked next to me, facing down with her hair strewn across her face and on the pillow.

I bent down and kissed her shoulder and the back of her ribs a few times and got a purr from her, "mmm."

I replied, "Good morning to you too."

------

My life hasn't been the same since. If I could summarize the next three months of my life in a word, then I would call it Liberating.

Three things happened and they changed the course of my life forever.

On the work front, Angiola steadily worked with each of my investors - Muller, Meier, Pernaud, and Hermes. She had already gotten two and she bagged the remaining two within the next thirty days and had procured all of the sixty percent in my company.

She bought the equity from investors under the guise that the sixty percent that the four controlled would be sold to a strategic buyer who would take over the company. They assumed she was buying it all and would sell it all in one go, making a decent markup that was expected of her.

But things were no more what they were before it all started. A little over two months after I had first met her, Angiola sold me the entire equity at a modest price with money to be paid in the near future.

Two weeks after that, she sat me along with Charlie and forced me to sell Joop to her. The price - an amount equal to the debt I owed her.

Now, I had the company's flagship brands - Jura and Cross, and a hundred percent equity in my company, and no debts. Jura and Cross had always been extremely profitable brands, but Joop had been making losses.

I would only learn later, Angiola just retained the brand Joop but never really launched any products under that brand.

On the marital front, Dorina never returned. For ninety days, we kept exchanging calls, messages, and voicemails, but by the time the endeavors with Angiola were over it was clear she wasn't coming back to me.

The change of heart on Angiola's part had indeed been on account of Dorina. None of it was prompted by Dorina but Angiola did it all for Dorina. They fell for each other instantly at the party we attended at Angiola's. Their love only intensified after that.

Dorina was happy, and it meant the world to me. She's still my wife after all.

On my friendship front, Elena and Pierre never let me leave. I have stayed in their house ever since. The sleeping situation is the same, Elena in the middle and Pierre and I on her either side. Most nights she makes love to one of us and some nights to both of us.

With a hundred percent equity in the company, I reconstituted the board and have brought in Elena and Pierre as directors. I had to force Pierre with blackmail - if he did not join the board, I would leave their house. He agreed to come on board as a Director. Pierre has never been a corporate type, he never even got involved in his family business. He was happy with his philanthropic and social causes. For our company he has carved out, and has taken charge of, a corporate social responsibility roadmap. I blackmailed Elena also with the same threat and managed to get her to join the board. Thankfully, she also participates more actively in managing the business. She has brought a lot of panache and intuitiveness to the business. I am happy making watches.

---------

I hope you enjoyed this story as much as I enjoyed writing it.

Let me know how you feel.