Cross My Heart Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
incesting
incesting
557 Followers

Just then she pulled my lower lip between her lips and drew it inside her mouth. She held my lip between her teeth and bit me. The sting of her bite was excruciating. I groaned in her mouth in pain. She had sent me a message for my horseplay and it said, 'Don't you dare do that again.'

I picked up the pace of the pulling and plunging my cock inside her pussy. The climb back up to orgasmic numbness was much more pleasurable for her. My in-and-out movements were not frantic, they were measured and fulfilling.

With the build-up inside her, Elena rose to the peak of her orgasm as she had never experienced before. Her cries were proof of that.

After a "UNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGHHHHHHH......." she lost her voice. She thanked her gods for letting her experience this level of pleasure. His climax was deafening in her mind and blew her brains in ecstasy. She stopped breathing as she came and clawed my back. The scrape of her nails stopped in their tracks as she dug her nails inward.

It was an unbelievable experience for her. Before she was done, I sprang a leak and sprayed her pussy with my own jizz, mixing her cream with mine. My jerks were measured, and I thrust rapidly to release my semen deep inside her womb. At the same time, it scared me that she wasn't breathing anymore, even while I was aware she was orgasming.

Moments later, Elena sucked in some air and started breathing rapidly. Down below her pussy leaked as if there was no control left inside her that let the cream flow out without restraints. My cock was still embedded inside her and yet the juices found a way to leak out. The strings flowed between her buns and past her ass crown, on to the bedsheet. The trickle of the juices would have tickled her ass had she not gone numb in excitement.

The sexual release had temporarily overshadowed the pain in my lip but with each passing second, my lip started to hurt. Had she not bitten me so hard, I might have realized that the nails in the back too had drawn blood.

"hunnnnh...hnnnnuuuunnnnh," Elena panted.

My cock was losing its stiffness rapidly coupled with the pain in my lip effect I was processing. I bravely tried to remain inside Elena until she had settled down after her orgasm. She was still panting when I rolled over next to her and lay on my back. My hand impulsively went to my lip to check the damage.

As she recovered, she saw me press my lip with my fingers to stop bleeding. Realizing what she had done Elena apologetically turned hastily towards me to check my lip. She must have kissed me a thousand times more after that in an apology for having bitten my lip as if the kisses will heal the bruised lip.

The pain subsided after the first few minutes but I let her make love to my lip because I was loving the attention.

Long after the lovemaking, we lay in each other's arms. Elena held me around the waist as if I was a flight risk. I held Elena by her shoulder and her bum not wanting this dream to be over.

Until morning, we stayed locked in an embrace. If we did not make love again in bed, it was only because Pierre was up before the both of us. The smell of fresh coffee wafting in the air reached us too.

Saturday, July 20, 2019

Elena stirred and not much later, I did too.

She looked at me, holding her near with an arm behind her back, and said, "Good morning." She then smiled and kissed me before I could respond. Her soft lips on mine reminded me of the sting on my lip. The look on her face told me she was apologetic.

I tried hard not to flinch and said, "Good morning."

The coffee was on the bedside table. I was surprised by Pierre. What was he doing? Why was he letting this happen?

Elena, too, realized the coffee was on the bedside table. Instead of picking up the coffee, she untangled and got up. She went to the en suite bathroom without putting anything on her. Moments later she reappeared and picked up the nightgown she had left on the floor at night and pulled it on her shoulders. She walked out without drawing the gown.

Taking it as a sign, she was off abruptly, I got up and went to the bathroom myself. I returned to the bed in my boxers and was going to pick up the coffee mug when Elena returned.

I had seen the tear on my lip while in the bathroom. The lower lip was bruised and blue. The cut looked worse than it actually was. It also hurt a little, especially on contact.

After scanning the house, she came back and announced, "It looks like Pierre has gone for a jog," adding, "He does that on most weekends."

After removing the lid from the top, Elena picked up the second coffee mug and looked toward me before sitting in front of me. She crossed her leg, not bothering to pull the gown to close. The magnificent view for me was a clear view of her body, from the neck and down to her pussy, with her boobs almost contained behind the lapels of her gown.

Elena said, smiling, "I am so glad I did not let you vanish in the middle of the night." Referring to the extraordinary sexual experience she had.

I smiled and nodded, "Not half as pleased as I am." Referring to the bruise on my lip.

She blushed and repeated, "I'm sorry," and then added, "You asked for it."

"Ohhhh," I exclaimed, "okayyyy," sarcastically.

She smiled and reached out to touch my lip. I let her. As she sat back, one alabaster-skinned boob peeked through the loose and open gown.

"Don't worry, It will heal in a month or two," I pushed a bit more with the sarcasm.

She blushed ever more, feeling sorry. I knew it would last no more than a few days.

Changing the subject, she asked, "Please tell me you don't regret what has happened." Then quickly added, "I for one, have no regrets."

I smiled back and told her, "I do not regret it in the slightest. My greatest concern was I should not hurt my relationship with you and Pierre in any manner." I added, "I deeply value your friendship and would never ever want to compromise on that."

Elena gushed delightfully and said, "You have nothing to be bothered about. I can assure you of that."

An hour later, I was washed up and ready and met with Pierre and Elena in their dining room. Elena had laid a change of clothes for me in the guest room, something she must have felt that would fit me since I was a size bigger than Pierre.

"Good morning, Pierre," I said as I entered.

"Good..... " Pierre reacted, seeing the bruised lip that was now partially blue and red. Then he turned to Elena, "What the....., Elena."

Elena blushed and again apologized to me in front of Pierre.

"Don't be stupid. What's done is done," I said magnanimously.

Pierre stepped closer to have a good look and then said, "tch..tch," shirking his head, then he laughed at the situation, and said, "That's what you get for screwing other people's wives."

Elena swatted his arm with a ladle in mock anger. I smiled at his light-hearted sarcasm. I started to say something, "Pierre, I....." but before I could say anything Pierre raised his hand to my face ordering me to say nothing.

"I think I should get going now," I wanted to get out and go home.

Both of them looked at me in surprise as if I had said something offensive.

After Elena had harrumphed her disapproval, she said, "Frederic, we know Dorina isn't in town. I spoke with her when we weren't able to talk to you. So you can very well nurse your bruised lip here and let me take care of you this weekend."

I was not surprised Elena had called Dorina. I was confident Elena hadn't discussed our threesome of sorts from last week.

Pierre nodded as if it was his plan as well to say the same thing. I noticed she said 'me' and not 'us'.

I could not imagine staying there for another two nights but thought the better way out was not to argue for the moment and discuss this after breakfast maybe.

Pierre insisted, "There is a Servette match later in the afternoon as well. We will watch that together." I did not have the heart to tell them my interest in football was minimal but I stuck around.

I ate breakfast with them and we chatted about everything from the United Nations to watches, from college to philanthropy. The hours in the day passed by as we laughed and chatted and then had a light lunch salad, and soup. The day was a reminder of the great camaraderie we shared amongst the three of us.

Around four in the afternoon, Pierre brought a couple of beers for us and ginger ale for Elena. Besides that, she organized chips and hors d'oeuvre that she had been working on in the afternoon, as we assembled around the TV for a football match between Servette FC Geneva and Grasshoppers Zurich.

Fifteen minutes before kick-off, Elena entered after changing into a skimpy white spaghetti vest without a bra. The firm, beautiful mounds of flesh filled the spaghetti top to a full stretch, and her nipples poked clearly. She paired it with a short skirt that struggled to reach the bottom of her butt.

Pierre gave a wolf whistle as she entered. My appreciation was somewhat muted, with a gleam in my eyes, a grin as wide as my face would allow. She bent forward exaggeratingly to keep the empty plates on the table, her ass pointing towards Pierre. Loving what he saw, Pierre bent forward and held her butt, and planted his mouth on her buns to kiss them. I wondered if she was wearing panties beneath the skirt.

Pierre chugged the beer for a couple of large sips and then kept the bottle on the table. He grasped Elena's hand and pulled her onto his lap. They kissed and made out in front of me. His hands explored her body lovingly. Her lips plastered to his as they tongue kissed heavily until the umpire blew the whistle on tv announcing the start of the match.

Pierre took it as if it was a foul whistle for him - ordering him to leave the wife alone and concentrate on the game. He pulled his mouth away from Elena's but kept her on his lap, his hands reluctant to leave her be.

As the Servettes kicked off on the field, his hands slowed the pawing and groping but explored intermittently. Not appreciating the lack of attention, Elena got off his lap. He resisted, but she wriggled out of his hold.

Instead of finding another seat on the sofa next to him, she decided it was I she wanted to sit with, or maybe sit on. My blatantly staring at her must have conveyed my hunger. Elena dramatized her short walk to my sofa, walking in slow motion, on her toes, with her hands flaring like a ballerina. I was pleased to see she was not joking.

Elena stopped in front of me, and looked down straight towards me, in my face. Keeping her eyes locked with mine, Elena raised her knee on one side of my legs and then another to the other. My hands impulsively reached the now familiar slim waist. Her very tight spaghetti has crept up a little and my hands held her waist partially on her bare skin. Elena's skin was warm and soft.

She scrunched a little and moved forward, taking my head in her hand. She swung her other hand behind my neck to hold me near her mouth.

Our eyes never left contact and the glint in her eyes meant she wanted to get naughty. Then she asked me, "Do you want to watch the match?"

"Not today, no," I rampantly shook my head. She chuckled at the spontaneity even though she knew what I was going to say.

"Then I think we have a lot of time, don't we," she checked.

"No, I think not enough," she loved my witty repartee and smiled, putting her lips onto mine.

Our lips met with soft passion; she was being considerate of the bruised lip. After the first soft kiss, as a token apology, Elena concentrated on my lower lip and licked it from outside. She eventually moved inside and layered the inside of my lower lip with her tongue. She then kissed it slowly a few more times and then pulled it between her lips. She sucked the lower lip with tender loving care as if it would heal the lip back to normal. She was in no hurry and spent a lot of time sucking on it.

I offered her a change and returned the favor by licking and kissing her upper lip which was opportunistically placed between my lips as she sucked my lower lip. Elena loved it and moaned in my mouth, "mmmmm..."

We changed course after a while and started exploring each other's mouths with our tongues, taking turns. Elena took the initiative and sent her tongue in my mouth and I played with her tongue before letting her move around my mouth dancing and exploring. Moments later, it was my turn to enter her mouth and I sent my wet emissary. She welcomed my tongue with hers and then let me twist and twirl in her mouth all around. And then she reciprocated with the same.

Whenever we felt short of breath, I would use my nostrils unwilling to let go of her lovely mouth. Whenever she needed to, Elena pulled back and kissed me on the lips as she sucked in some air and then she dived right back inside my mouth for some more, in the process letting out a soft moan, "mmmmm..."

Our hands were busy on each other's bodies as we stroked and massaged each other all around. Elena played around behind my head with one hand and with my cheeks with her other. Thankfully, while exploring with my hands behind her, I had the wits about me to reach the bottom of her skirt from behind her. As I reached the butt cheeks, my pat and squeeze confirmed what I was suspecting earlier - no panties. 'Thank you, lord!'

My right hand, which had found its way under her skirt, played with her soft, warm, and round cheek. When I had enough I moved my hand to the other only to move back to the first in a while. On one of those many to-and-fro moves, my hand paused in between the cheeks and my finger dived under her.

As soon as my index finger reached the crown of her ass, Elena flinched and opened her eyes glaring at me. As chance would have it she was sucking my upper lip at that moment. She hastily brought her teeth down and held my lip between her teeth, daring me. Her hand in my hair turned into a fist - gripping a bunch of my hair. The look in her eyes was loaded with desire. There was so much juice her pussy was producing that the trickles had lubricated the outside of her ass crown also -my finger could feel the warm liquid.

The showdown came to a climax when I shoved my index finger in a short thrust inside her. She clamped her teeth on my upper lip with a vengeance and gave a grunt with her throat, putting her weight in the bite. She pulled the fistful of my hair back, which only added the pull on my lip, worsening the impact.

Elena climaxed on my hand as juices from her pussy flowed unabated. The short pause had taken the surprise off it, but the exhilarating experience she received made her go crazy.

I could not respond even though my lip pained immensely.

Elena exclaimed like a lioness, "HHHNNNNNNNNNHHHH," digging her teeth into my upper lip.

I don't think Pierre had been watching the match attentively anyway but the commotion of the climax and the bite must have raised an alarm.

A spasmodic Elena let go of my lip from between her teeth and fell forward on my chest. She was writhing and thrashing in my arms even as the finger in her butt found further depth, thanks to her climax that made her unclench my finger. I kept drilling the finger in and Elena kept cumming for a long while.

Elena lay limp in my arms, her heaving chest on mine, cushioned by the two lovely round globes of her boobs with hard nipples poking soft holes.

With Elena having slumped forward to my chest, I could see Pierre staring at us instead of the match. He saw Elena squirm and spasm. Pierre and I exchanged knowing glances and smiled appreciatively at each other. I would only later realize that he was staring at my open upper lip.

My finger had come out halfway out of Elena's tush; her sphincter had relaxed now and she was comfortable with the intrusion. Her head remained on my chest and one hand was behind my head, the grip on my hair had loosened, thankfully without any damage.

I moved my finger, every once in a while and Elena would give a soft moan in my chest, "mmmm." I had no way of knowing if she was rebuking me to stop or approving it to repeat. I chose to repeat.

Her slumped body in my lap was leaning forward into my chest. I had to stretch and reach out, which I slowly and patiently did. Without pulling my index finger out, I moved forward and got my middle finger wedged between her pussy lips. Elena responded in my chest. She was extremely wet and dripping so getting my finger inside was not going to be difficult. I wasn't going inside her pussy; instead, I moved my middle finger and wedged it between her pussy lips so the tip could reach the far end and touch her clitoris. My first flick alerted Elena of my tactic and she responded excitedly with a louder moan, "MMMMMM...."

I slowly increased pace, rubbing and flicking her clitoris with the edge of my finger. The scrub caused it to harden even more.

Elena went on the road to fantasyland, with her moans, "MMMMMMM...MMMMMM." She approved every touch on her clit.

It came to a point she moved her butt to meet my finger halfway as it cruised between the wedge of her pussylips. It did not take long for Elena to start to moan, squirm, and buck. The audience shouted in the stadium, excited with whatever was happening out there, and it seemed they were rooting for Elena - asking her to go on, buck up.

Pierre was beyond excited and his dick at the highest level of attention was proof of his state of mind. His own attention was hardly split anymore between what was happening on the sofa and what was happening on the tv.

The whistle on the television announced it was halftime. If anything was timed by the gods it was that.

Elena was going restless with all her squirming and writhing. It was time for proper penetration. She also must have realized that it was the game's half-time.

Elena lifted her head off my chest and applied pressure on the side of the sofa with her palm and attempted to get up. But she was weak-kneed with excitement and aroused with lust.

Understanding her need to get up, I helped her up. All she uttered was, "Pierre..." and it did not take long for me to comprehend who she wanted; I already knew what she needed.

I lifted her in my hands as I got up in one swoosh. It was time for me to return the favor. I took a few steps towards Pierre. Who was more than ready. He made me wait a few seconds before shirking off his jeans and letting them fall to his ankles along with his boxers.

His raging boner was proof that he had indeed been paying attention not just to the football, but also to our foreplay.

Elena climbed down from my arms directly onto the sofa and started adjusting immediately. She placed her left knee outside Pierre's right and her right outside his left and faced him. Pierre wanted to kiss his wife and raised his hands around her back to pull her head towards him.

She was not interested. Elena was desperate for cock inside her. She pulled her knee a bit ahead and reached for Pierre's dick with her hand. She hastily moved to direct it on her pussy lips. The juice from her pussy was dripping on his glans before it even went in.

Assisted by gravity and lust, she dropped her body on his cock in one single swoosh and moaned, "AAAAAA...HHHHHHHHH...."

Pierre too quickly adjusted to the need of the hour and helped her settle on his cock. Once inside her, Pierre looked up to see her face. Elena had closed her eyes and she seemed to be savoring the feeling of a thick pole inside of her. Pierre calmly retained his grasp on her waist.

All Elena needed was a few seconds and then she went to business. She started bucking and rocking on his cock furiously. Pierre tried to keep his hands on her waist, and for that, he had to loosen the grip because she was going to town.

"AAAAAA.... HHHHUUUUHHHHH...." Elena moaned as she moved rapidly.

incesting
incesting
557 Followers