Crossdressed and Cucked

Info
Caught crossdressing becomes wife's girlfriend and Cuckold.
47 words
4.5
15.8k
12
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CindyTV
CindyTV
1,930 Followers

I hired Rachel Enchantrix to turn one of my stories into an audio story (posted here). I've commissioned several more with her. Her work and voice are amazing, and we're working on several more projects. Not sure I'll post them, but you contact me if you're interested.

--:--
--:--
1.0
CindyTV
CindyTV
CindyTV
1,930 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 hours ago

Oh my God! That was the Sexiest audio I've ever heard. 100 STARS!!! More Please.

cdCindy1cdCindy112 days ago

Listened to this story again for the 4th time now. Every time it really hits home with me as it is exactly what I want to happen with my wife. As Ms Rachel knows from our LDW calls, I desparately want to be my wife's cuckold, serving both she and her male lovers any way they order me to do; all the while with me being dressed in my sexy lingerie.

This story really affects me so deeply because I would love for my wife to set me up on a date with a man, just like Brandon. It is my dream to go out on a double date with my wife & her lover, after she helps me choose a sexy outfit and helps me with my makeup (I admit I'm not very good with makeup). I would love to suck my date's cock and have him fuck my sissy man-pussy with my wife and her lover watching -- that is what I dream about at night all the time.

CindyTV and Ms Rachel -- thank you so very very VERY MUCH for doing this audio for all of us sissy faggot CDs.

Hugs & kisses to both of you,

cdCindy XOXOXOXOXOX

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

Hot and Sexy - WOW! 5 BIG STARS - Karen

RanDog025RanDog02525 days ago

I'm going to be honest with you Cindy, as always. The story would have been better with Jennifer's voice. The Jennifer voice from Ivona but is now owned by Amazon but still available.

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

WOW! Super Sexy. 10 STARS!!!!

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

My Wife, Her Students and Me Lola is tired of her husband, dressing like a coed.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Becoming Chloe Crossdressing leads to accidental Cuckold with wifey.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Pantyhose Cuckold Pt. 01 Hubby's curiosity gets the worst of him.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Chastity with Ex as Keyholder Ex discovers secret chastity fetish while dating new BF!in Fetish
Caitlin and Mistress Vicky A completely whipped husband is feminized by his wife.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories