All Comments on 'Crossdressed and Cucked'

by CindyTV

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Dylan1Dylan1about 1 month ago

You made a wonderful choice of narrator. She has a voice beyond sexy. The story went a bit too strong for my particular tastes but I love your dirty mind. 5

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 1 month ago

OMG. I have regular calls with Ms. Rachel from LDW (the narrator of this story). I too love her voice and she has been such a wonderful mistress, helping me navigate my secret sissy life.

This is so wonderful and such a surprise.

One question -- have you (or will you) post the written story which Ms. Rachel narrates? Or have you posted the written story somewhere else? Just wondering because I would love to actually read the story while she is telling it.

Another question -- have you had Ms Rachel narrate other stories of yours? If so, please post those ones too.

Finally -- I wonder if Ms Rachel gets us mixed up. You are "CindyTV" while I am "cdCindy". 2 of a kind, I suppose. TeeHeeHee.

Hugs & kisses, cdCindy XOXOXOXOX

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

OMG - What a SEXY Voice. 10 Stars. Cindy, is that you on the audio? - Bobby

Martin594Martin594about 1 month ago

Very good. She should have explained how Cindy was going to get anal after more dates!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

WOW! Super Sexy. 10 STARS!!!!

RanDog025RanDog025about 1 month ago

I'm going to be honest with you Cindy, as always. The story would have been better with Jennifer's voice. The Jennifer voice from Ivona but is now owned by Amazon but still available.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Hot and Sexy - WOW! 5 BIG STARS - Karen

cdCindy1cdCindy123 days ago

Listened to this story again for the 4th time now. Every time it really hits home with me as it is exactly what I want to happen with my wife. As Ms Rachel knows from our LDW calls, I desparately want to be my wife's cuckold, serving both she and her male lovers any way they order me to do; all the while with me being dressed in my sexy lingerie.

This story really affects me so deeply because I would love for my wife to set me up on a date with a man, just like Brandon. It is my dream to go out on a double date with my wife & her lover, after she helps me choose a sexy outfit and helps me with my makeup (I admit I'm not very good with makeup). I would love to suck my date's cock and have him fuck my sissy man-pussy with my wife and her lover watching -- that is what I dream about at night all the time.

CindyTV and Ms Rachel -- thank you so very very VERY MUCH for doing this audio for all of us sissy faggot CDs.

Hugs & kisses to both of you,

cdCindy XOXOXOXOXOX

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

Oh my God! That was the Sexiest audio I've ever heard. 100 STARS!!! More Please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCindyTV@CindyTV
Born and raised on Miami Beach. Cindy loves to shop, dance, cook, walk on the beach, and write erotic stories. She also post stories (with Images) on Medium: https://medium.com/@cindytv - It's a friendlier more responsive platform.