All Comments on 'Crossdressing Son and Dad Pt. 02'

by SexyTimeStories69

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Amazing story, but why did you end it on that cliff hanger!!??!!?? TT.TT

NegamerguyNegamerguyalmost 3 years ago

Please don't leave us hanging to long....more please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Give dad a sexy spread of hair for his muscular chest, and keep these two together, as Ryan and Heather, or as Dad and Eric. Either way, there are fun times ahead!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Oh wow what a hot story, please keep going

cutabvavgcutabvavgalmost 3 years ago

I hope this two part series turns into at least a three part series!

Danni_Girl_86Danni_Girl_86over 2 years ago

Before the last few lines I thought it would be hot if the dad knew from the beginning. Loved the story hun, can't wait for more.

Andy_gay_boyAndy_gay_boyover 2 years ago

Oops and please add another part I wanna find out what happens šŸ™‚

gest90gest909 months ago

i'm having difficulty reading your story, the general premise & timeline of the scenario are fine but the spelling, grammar, punctuation & syntax errors are a distraction, it reads like it's been written by a ten year old with the dialogue continually switching from first to third person & present to past tense incorrectly & back again in the same sentence, sentences which only contain four or five words.

i assume you've written it without reading it back or you would notice how often the structure of the sentences clash & even contradict the previous sentence. it's difficult to understand who you are referring to in parts where you jump between eric's thoughts or speech to the father's.

i am an english teacher & your work would be full of red ink if you had handed it in to me in one of my classes. which is a shame as it could be a very good story if you had just taken your time to proof read the piece before posting it. i'm sure you won't be bothered about my opinion as everyone else who has commented seems to be one of two things, easily pleased as there is taboo incest in the story or american & be products of an american education? no doubt it is the reason why so much of the dialogue in hollywood movies is of such poor quality? i had always thought it was merely dumbed down for the average american audience to understand as from my side of the atlantic it seems like half your country has little or no education at all? you even made one of the stupidest men ever born president in 2016.

keep writing as you have a good storyline which is more original than the vast majority of the work on literotica, you just need to take more care & read it back, if you still don't see the flaws yourself then i am a loss as to how you can improve the standard of your work?

i'd give it 45/100 but with corrections it could easily be as high as 99/100. but don't take my advice if you prefer to cater to the ''cum & go'' members of the site, they obviously get what they need from the tale as it srands in it's current form.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous