All Comments on 'Crossed Wires...Crossed Boundaries Ch. 2'

by Stardog Champion

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
Spassmacher5000Spassmacher5000about 11 years ago
The Absolute Best

I've got to tell you, even after all these years, this is still the single best scene I've ever read. I first found it way back around the time it was posted, and I've still never found anything this good. Everything I've written is some attempt to capture what you did here, with Tina and Malik, but I've never been able to.

It's the way you set the scene. You've always had the best method of working the psychology of both characters into your stories, slowly and gradually increasing the seduction until the actions of both people are completely understandable, even inevitable. Most of your action takes place before the sex, with the seduction of her mind, then you perfectly describe the sex without any unnecessary detail.

Like many authors, I have the problem of getting too excited, rushing through the set-up, and focusing way too much on the sex. You imply so much more without actually typing it out. Then again, I just don't seem to have the same gift for the psychology of seduction that you always display. Before this, my favorite was Mary Jo's face-fucking in your Designing Women story.

However, I think the hot young innocent teenager is more to my taste, so I was not always into your later "Mature" titles, but Tina was always special. You describe her as hot, but in a completely believable way, with small tits and brown hair. Just perfect, all around. Thanks for this chapter of this story, it almost completely awakened me to everything I'm into.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous