Crossing Boundaries - Mandy Pt. 01

Story Info
A father begins to discover his lust for his daughter.
1.8k words
4.42
25k
44

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 01/25/2024
Created 01/11/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I guess it tends to sneak up on a guy - his daughter growing up. One day they're all knees and elbows and dolls and tea parties, and the next thing you know, they've got boobs and they're shaving their legs and putting on makeup and you think, "Wow, where did the last 18 years go?"

The fact that Mandy was legally an adult didn't really hit me until the day of her 18th birthday, which also happened to be the day of her high school graduation. I think reality began to set in for both of us that day.

I'd gone to her mother's house (we've been divorced for several years) for the big combination graduation and birthday celebration. All her friends arrived late, all her family arrived early. I guess that's pretty typical.

Eventually all the guests had arrived but there'd been no sign of Mandy. My ex said she'd gone upstairs to get ready, which she said meant getting into a more casual mode of dress than what she'd worn with her cap and gown earlier. So, in the meantime we all conversed and snacked. The recent grads talked about their upcoming summer; the adults talked about how fast they grow up.

It was all pretty predictable until I looked up and saw Mandy coming down the stairs toward the open family room/kitchen where all were gathered. The moment I saw her, I think I gasped a bit, for my daughter was an absolute vision of beauty and exuded a sexual energy I'd never noticed before that moment.

She was wearing a pleated black mini skirt, a white button-down blouse and strappy high heels that showed off her perfect little feet. Her legs were smooth and perfect, and it looked like she'd decided to skip the bra, because the nipples of her little A-cup titties were clearly announcing their presence. She'd also foregone her usual pigtails/ponytail look, choosing instead to brush straight her silky dark, shoulder-length hair. Her head was adorned with a white headband that kept her hair tucked behind her pierced ears.

This was certainly no child anymore! But in spite of the air of sophistication she was trying to present, there was still a youthful innocence about her, and I suddenly wondered if she was a virgin, and surprised myself at the feeling of jealousy that followed. Even more surprising was the stimulation I was sensing in my loins at the sight of this beautiful girl.

"Stop it!" I chided myself, "That's your daughter!"

The party was a success with gifts galore for the birthday girl/graduate, and when the last of the guests had finally left, she kissed me on the cheek and said she'd go up and finish packing and be right back down.

The plan was for her to spend the summer with me while she worked the part-time job I'd gotten for her at my office, while she saved up some pocket money prior to going off to college in the fall.

While she was upstairs finishing her packing, her mother and I chatted.

"I'm a little worried about her, you know." said Deborah, my ex.

"You are? Why? She seems to have her act pretty well together for someone her age. Her grades were top-notch, she's got an academic scholarship..."

"That's not what I mean," she said, "It's like... how do I say this? She, uh, masturbates. A lot."

I burst out with something that was a combination of a laugh and a choke, "She what?"

"Don't laugh, you haven't been here so you don't know. I mean a lot! I hear it from time to time and it's usually more than once a day. I don't know if she's still a virgin, but I assume she is, which believe it or not actually worries me a bit as well."

"Ok, now I'm confused. You're worried because you think she IS a virgin?" I asked.

"Hear me out. For one thing," she said, "She's never had a boyfriend or even showed any interest in anyone her age. Whenever I bring it up, she just says, 'Ha! Boys. Not interested.' Now wait, before you ask, I thought the same thing; maybe she likes girls. So I asked her once if that was the case and do you know what she said?"

I merely tilted my head to let her continue.

"She said, 'Maybe a little, but mostly I like men.' Men! She didn't say boys, Jerry. She said 'men.'"

"Hm. Well, I think maybe you're reading too much into it. She probably fancies herself a woman at this point. But while she's staying with me, I will keep an eye on her behavior, maybe have a good ol' father-daughter heart-to-heart, and you and I can discuss it. Although now she's 18 and a few months away from living on campus, there's precious little we can do, I suppose, other than let her know she can trust us with anything and hope she chooses to still allow us to guide her choices."

Debbie sighed, "I suppose you're right. Please do have a talk with her at a moment that seems right. She's always felt a special bond with you and maybe I've had to be so strict as the custodial parent that I haven't found the right way to get her to confide in me."

At that moment, Mandy came down the stairs with a duffel bag and and suitcase.

"What are you guys talking about? Sounded like it was about me."

There was a brief but awkward silence and then Debbie said, "Men" at the same time I blurted out "Sex!"

My face turned red, my ex looked at me with exasperation, Mandy looked at both of us with bemusement.

"Huh," she said rather flippantly, "My two favorite subjects!"

Then she took her bags as flounced out the front door.

"Oh God," I said ruefully.

"Yeah, really smooth, Jerry."

"Ah, don't worry. It'll be fine. I'll call you in a few days and let you know how we're making out."

This was followed by another awkward silence as I realized that the 'making out' comment was innocently intended but instantly brought to my mind a visual of making out with my daughter, and I noticed the tightening in my groin again.

"You know what I mean." I said, and headed for the car.

It was an hour and a half drive to my place, and it had been a pretty long day for Mandy. We chatted for a few minutes but she soon dozed off, and was still sleeping when I pulled into the driveway.

"Hey sweetheart, We're home." I said, gently shaking her shoulder.

She stirred but said in a drowsy voice, "Carry me, Daddy. Carry me to bed."

I considered for a moment. I hadn't carried her sleeping form into the house in years, but she was still a tiny thing, and truth be told, I'd spent the whole drive home glancing at her perfect little feet in those strappy heels, those perfect legs that were only covered to her upper thigh, and her small breasts with the nipples still clearly outlined by the white cotton blouse.

A few times on the drive, I had allowed my hand to grope my stiffening cock as I looked at her sleeping form. God, she was a stunner! There was something about her that just reeked of sexual energy, and daughter or not, I couldn't convince myself that I was completely immune to its effects.

I acquiesced to her request, carried her into the house, and laid her on her bed. I removed her high heels, noticing again the sweet proportions of her feet and toes.

I stood and just looked at her. She appeared to have gone back to sleep, and had a contented look on her face.

I've always had something of a foot fetish. When her mother and I were together, she would often give me a world-class footjob, stroking my cock with her soft soles and toes.

Sometimes that would be enough to make me cum like a fountain, and sometimes I would ask her to point her toes at me while I jacked off. I loved splashing her toes with warm cum, and she would generally be furiously rubbing her clit while I did so, bringing herself to orgasm at the same time.

I just stood there for a few moments, looking at my daughter's perfectly formed body, smooth legs and undeniably fuckable feet.

Suddenly, the thought of spraying my little girl's toes with cum overwhelmed me and I unzipped my pants and took out my stiff cock, half terrified she'd open her eyes and half terrified I was actually going to go through with this and cum on my own daughter.

Lust won and terror lost. I stroked my cock and imagined her sweet little voice saying, "Cum on me Daddy. Cum on my toes, Daddy. Cum for your little girl."

I stifled a groan as that sense of inevitability hit me, and I shot three ropes of cum all over her precious feet.

"Oh. My. God." I thought, "I just came on my daughter. What the hell is wrong with me?"

I looked at her face, but her eyes were still closed and she still had that same peaceful smile. Then she took in a deep breath and sighed softly, her body relaxing even further into the bed.

I quickly put my cock away, grabbed a few tissues from the box on her nightstand and gently wiped the cum from her toes. Then I pulled the covers over her and went into my own bedroom.

I undressed and crawled under the blanket, considering what I'd done. Somehow, I managed to almost rationalize it, before falling to sleep.

The next morning was a Saturday, but I got up early as usual and made coffee. I thought again of the night before and decided my behavior was an aberration that would not be repeated, and decided to put it out of my mind.

At that moment, I heard a sweet feminine voice as my daughter entered the kitchen, wearing only a t-shirt and panties.

"Good morning Daddy," she said and then kissed me on the lips. The lips!

"Um, good morning, sweetheart. Hope you slept good, there's coffee made if you want some."

"Thank you, Daddy," she said as she got a cup and sat in a chair next to me. "I slept really, really good, Daddy."

"Ahem... that's good, hon."

Jesus, I had just decided that I would not entertain sexual thoughts about my daughter, yet here she was wearing next to nothing, looking edible as hell...

I felt myself stiffen and tried to will the boner away when she said, "Daddy, I was thinking about painting my toes today."

"Um... ok,.."

Then she put one little bare foot on my leg, partly exposing the crotch of her panties. She pointed her toes and said, "What color would you like, Daddy?"

To be continued.