Crossing Boundaries - Mandy Pt. 02

Story Info
Daddy and Mandy cross another boundary.
1.8k words
4.58
14.9k
23

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 01/25/2024
Created 01/11/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From Mandy Pt. 1:

I sat at the breakfast table that Saturday morning, remembering what I had done the night before. I had ejaculated on my sleeping daughter's feet. Clearly not ok, and something I surely couldn't and wouldn't repeat. Everything would stay normal, I told myself, as she didn't know what I'd done, so there was no real need to worry.

At that moment, Mandy walked into the kitchen wearing only a t-shirt and panties. She got a cup of coffee and sat next to me.

"Mmm... I slept really good, Daddy." she said, "And I was thinking of painting my toenails today."

Then she put one little bare foot on my leg, partly exposing the crotch of her panties. She pointed her toes and said, "What color would you like, Daddy?"

My cock seemed to have a mind of its own and I felt it growing hard in my shorts. Her cute little foot was on my bare leg, inches from my dick. Surely she would be able to see my terribly inappropriate reaction.

"Um, I don't know, sweetheart. Whatever color you want, I guess," I said, trying to think of anything except sucking on her toes and having them massage my cock.

She giggled, "No, Daddy. What color do YOU want? Mommy does hers red a lot, but I was thinking maybe dark green to match my eyes. Would that look good, Daddy?"

I stifled a lust-filled groan at the visual this produced in my head - her beautiful green eyes framed by her nearly black hair, her little tits and pussy exposed as she put her feet together, pointed her toes at me and begged me to cum on her...

"NO!" I said to myself, forcing away the thought. I tried to smooth my voice as I responded as calmly as I could, "Sure, hon, I'm sure that would look really pretty. Listen, I have some yard work to do, and then we can go to that place you like for brunch. Sound good?"

"Sure, Daddy," she said, practically grinning at me.

Her look told me she was practically reading my mind, but then I figured maybe it was just my guilt causing me to imagine things.

I got up in rather too much of a hurry, put on shoes and went out to mow the lawn. Some physical activity would probably do me good and help me clear my head.

When I was done with the mower, I put it in the garage and went inside to take a shower. As the hot water streamed over me, I allowed myself to indulge for a moment in the thought of all the naughty things I was imagining doing to my daughter, and started to masturbate. Then I shook myself out of it,and stopped jacking off. I turned the water off, dried myself and got dressed to tell Mandy the bathroom was free if she wanted to shower before brunch.

As I approached her room, I saw that the door was open just a crack, and I could hear her softly moaning.

Curious and stimulated, I crept to the door and peered in. What I saw sent a shock wave over me. She was laying on the bed, with her t-shirt pulled up above her small breasts. The nipples were rock hard, centered in large, puffy areolas. Her left hand was massaging one breast and her right hand was inside her panties. As she rubbed her pussy, she moaned and said, "Oh yes, Daddy. Cum on me. Cum on me, Daddy, please... stroke your big cock and spray cum all over me. Cum for your little girl, Daddy."

Startled, I turned suddenly to go back the direction I'd come from, but my shoulder bumped the doorframe, and I heard her say, "Daddy?"

"Shit!" I thought, "So much for a clean getaway."

"Um... hey sweetheart, I'm done in the bathroom if you want to take a shower before we go..." I stammered.

I heard a soft giggle and she said, "Come in Daddy, it's ok."

:"Um... are you sure? I mean, are you decent?" I asked.

"I promise it's ok, Daddy. Come in. I need to talk to you," she said.

I cautiously pushed the door open, only then realizing that the outline of my stiff cock was clearly visible in my shorts. I prayed it would go down and/or that she wouldn't notice, and stepped into her room.

She was still in the same position, propped up on a couple of pillows, but thankfully she had pulled her shirt back down and her hand was no longer in her panties, though I could still see the moistness on her fingers.

She sat up a little straighter and scooted over a few inches, patting the bed next to her with that wet hand. Her perfect white teeth shone as she smiled at me, and then she bit her bottom lip. Oh. My. God. If there's anything that can send me over the edge it's that look on a woman's face when they bite their bottom lip.

My prayer went unanswered, because my dick was practically throbbing in my shorts, and she glanced at it before looking up at me with an even bigger smile.

"Please sit with me Daddy," she patted the bed again, "I really need to talk to you about something."

Well, I had promised her mother I would have a discussion along certain lines, specifically about her apparently compulsive masturbation, so I sat down on the bed next to her, folding my hands across my lap to conceal my boner.

I looked down at my daughter's beautiful smiling face and she looked up at my confused and frightened one and giggled.

"Wow, Daddy. You seem a little... hm... uncomfortable."

My head was spinning and I think I responded with something really brilliant like, "Uhh...."

She giggled again and said, "You think I'm hot."

Oh fuck.

"Honey, you're my daughter... I mean, yes you are very beautiful and, and..." I was NOT going to say 'sexy,' but that was the only word coming to mind.

"Dad," she said in her serious voice, "Dad. I know what you did last night."

Oh. FUCK. This was bad, this was very, very bad. The blood drained from my face, but the shock was just beginning.

She put her hand on my leg and rested her head on the side of my chest, still looking up at me with those intoxicating green eyes.

"You came on my toes, Daddy. I was pretending to be asleep so you'd tuck me in, but then I saw you looking at me like you wanted to eat me, and I saw you pull your dick out, and I saw you jack off looking at me, and I saw you shoot your cum onto my toes, and... Daddy, it was so warm and I could feel it dripping between my toes and I loved it, Daddy. It was so hot."

I was stunned, to say the least, as that was not at all what I had expected when she said she'd seen what I'd done.

"Sweetheart, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that. That was very wrong of me and -"

"Dad," she interrupted, "I liked it. And I was hoping you'd do it again."

I tried to say something, tried to protest, but the idea that my little girl had not only seen me jacking off onto her, but that she'd enjoyed it AND wanted me to repeat it, rendered me utterly speechless.

"Please Daddy?" she said in the way only a daughter can, "Please? It turned me on so much Daddy, that after you left I had one of the best orgasms ever. I want to watch you stroking your cock while you look at me. And I want you to watch me having an orgasm. Knowing that my Daddy is getting off on me while I'm fingering my little pussy... oh Daddy, that would make me cum so hard and I'm SO horny... Please?"

As she uttered that last 'please' she pulled up her t-shirt and showed me her perfect little tits with the puffy, hard nipples.

At that moment, any thoughts of morality or the difference between right and wrong went straight out the window.

Without another word, I stood up and dropped my shorts, exposing my fully erect cock to my daughter. She bit her lip again and then looked me in the eyes as she stripped her panties off. She turned herself so that she was facing me next to the bed and laid back. Then she opened her legs and gave me a full view of her smooth, hairless mound.

She had very small labia, I cameltoe pussy, I guess you'd call it. Her hooded clit peeked out of her tiny slit and she started rubbing it with two fingers.

"Stroke it for me, Daddy. Stroke your cock for your little girl."

That's exactly what I did. She seemed to know exactly how to drive me over the edge, for as she furiously fingered her pussy she pointed her perfect toes at me, begging me to splash them with cum.

"Oh Daddy, I love seeing your cock! I love watching you stroke it... uuhnnnnnn.... Yes, Daddy, cum on me. Please cum, Daddy. I want to feel your warm cum on my toes again.

I've always been proud of how long I could last with a woman, but this was too much. In record time, I felt my balls tighten and then I was shooting rope after rope of semen onto her feet. I shot so hard that some of it went all the way to her wet pussy, and when that happened she suddenly arched her back and screamed in pleasure.

"OOhhhhhhh Daddddyyyyy..... I'm cumming!"

I watched in fascination as my daughter orgasmed right in front of me. If I could have cum twice in a row I would have at that very moment, as it was absolutely the hottest thing I'd ever seen.

When her orgasm subsided, she looked at the cum that was on her pussy and then scooped it up with one wet finger. She brought it to her face, looking at her Daddy's cum as if considering what to do. Then she did something I could never have imagined in a million years: she stuck that finger in her mouth and sucked my cum and her cum off of it.

"Mmm... that tastes good, Daddy. Thank you, that was the best orgasm ever. Did it feel good to you too?"

"Yes, baby girl, that was amazing, but..."

"No 'buts,' Daddy. It's okay, I promise. And I promise no one will ever know. I'm going to go take a shower and then we can go eat, okay?'

"Yeah," I said, and put my shorts back on, wondering where this could possibly go next. I had to admit to myself that I already had a few ideas. The question was, would I act on those ideas?

To be continued...