All Comments on 'Crossing Ethical Lines'

by Marriedkinkylife

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Rocketman51Rocketman51over 3 years ago
Great story!

Loved the characters build up and the twist at the end! Thank you for sharing your talent!

OGHMNWOGHMNWover 3 years ago
Wonderful

This is a wonderful story and loved the surprise of Debbie being the “Mom” date. His is in professional hands now!

italian_lurkeritalian_lurkerover 3 years ago
Very nice

Well written, thoughtful, nice characters. A bit too much didascalic, I enjoyed the story nonetheless.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love the awkward ending

Nice read. Props to him for being cool about it, and props to her for showing up even thogh she fucked up.

WhisporWhisporabout 3 years ago

I love stories involving prostate massage and milking. This is definitely a good one! The twist at the end was very enjoyable. Please keep writing!

UtleyUtleyalmost 3 years ago

Since Jim in the story has had a vasectomy, he would only ejaculate seminal fluid when he came but no semen.

SubMwriterSubMwriterover 2 years ago

Wow, that was a fun read! Wasn’t expecting it to go that way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Im wondering if the mildly nonconsensual femdom aspect of the office humiliation and milking puts the whole relationship off kilter. Hes always going to be embarrassed no matter how many times she reassures him. She kind of creeped me out, actually, but it was a good story.

John_BostonJohn_Bostonabout 1 year ago

Absolutely superb! Great writing, accurate medical detail, and sensitivity to feelings. I'm impressed with the quality of writing: not just another stroke story, but one with heart. Well Done!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

A setup. I'd have left.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMarriedkinkylife@Marriedkinkylife
My wife and I have been together for over 30 years. We have explored various areas of kink over the past ten years, including wife-sharing, swapping, cuckolding and female domination. Many of the stories are loosely based on our life. Others are just kinky fantasies and int...