Crossing Ethical Lines

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While processing the information, she looked at me and continued,

"May I be candid?"

"I think we are beyond that, aren't we?" Nodding acceptance.

"You need to listen to your daughter and friend. You need to loosen up and start living again. And dating someone would be good for you. Your erection issues have been more mental than physical in my opinion. But you now have a little help there." She pointed to the bag.

She was probably right.

"I'll keep that in mind. I'm still concerned about the swelling though. I'll call my mom when I leave and see if she remembers what dad's levels were. That will freak her out, but I'll be honest, I'm still a bit freaked out myself."

"The only reason I caught it is because I've felt thousands of prostates over the years. I know when there is even the slightest bit of swelling. I shouldn't have even mentioned it, but wanted to see if it was something Holly could pick up on. I figured she wouldn't. But it was a teaching moment and I learned she needs some help with that part of the exam.

We will watch it when you come back in for med checks and I'll make a note to do a quick digital exam in a month or so. But I believe your swelling is from lack of flushing the system and nothing more." While speaking with confidence, she had a softness in her eyes noting my concern.

I thought for a moment, still visibly nervous. She looked at the clock, 5:05.

"Would you like another opinion to put you at ease? Give me a moment and let me see if I can catch her before she leaves." Before I could respond, she walked out the door, leaving it cracked open. Five minutes later, she reappeared with yet another woman.

"I caught Debbie before she left for the day. She is the other nurse practitioner in the office and the one I told you about. Debbie and I worked at the urology office for years and she has even more experience with prostates than I do."

"Hello" She looked at me then at Janice. She was older and closer to my age. She was very attractive as well and I noticed she wasn't wearing a wedding ring. The women looked at one another then back at me and I knew what would be coming next. My nerves started up again.

"Debbie, I've done a physical on Mr. Carlson here and would like another opinion on his prostate. That is if you don't mind?"

"Sure. I finished the notes on my last patient. Holly pulled me to the side a minute ago and asked me about it, so I'm glad you asked me to take a look. I'm curious what you felt now."

Both women glanced back at me. Janice spoke up.

"Is it okay if she gives another opinion?" I did want reassurance. Both women were still staring back at me.

"I guess one more finger isn't going to kill me." The women smiled as they both grabbed a pair of gloves.

"Drop your pants and get back up on the table with your butt in the air. This will only take a second." She was just as confident and matter of fact as Janice, maybe even more so. Same bedside manner too. Both women put on the gloves as I got into position on all fours with my ass back up in the air.

After her count to three, Debbie pressed in and felt around a few seconds. I immediately started getting hard again.

Shit.

I looked back between my legs as was staring straight at the tip of my dick pointing back at me. I couldn't believe I got that hard that fast. I felt like a teenager again.

"Yes, I feel it but it's very subtle." Her pressure increased and my cock twitched, now completely erect.

"What's his PSA?"

"0.5."

"Huh, interesting. Mr. Carlson, when was the last time you ejaculated?" How humiliating, this again?

"Um, it's been a while."

Janice chimed in.

"Over a month since his last ejaculation. His wife died over two years ago and he hasn't been active since. He also doesn't masturbate frequently."

Her finger began moving in long strokes and she reached around with her other hand and grabbed my cock. Running her finger briefly over the tip, she held it up for Janice to see.

"Is everything okay?" I asked.

"Yes." Both women answered at the same time and then there was a weird silence.

"When Holly felt, she was using more of a massaging technique. If I wouldn't have stopped her when I did, he would have ejaculated. I'm going to talk with her after this."

"Don't be too hard on her, I'm barely moving my finger and already expressing fluid. Janice, get a swab and let's take a sample. Send it down to the lab, but I don't think they are going to find anything."

Her finger was still in my ass as Janice grabbed a swab and small glass tube. She grabbed my cock this time and squeezed from the bottom up and swabbed the tip across and into my hole. There was also some form of non-verbal communication between the two women.

"Janice get a specimen cup." Again, some sort of communication between the women. I watched through my legs as Janice pulled a cup from the drawer and opened the lid, Debbie's finger still in my ass.

"Mr. Carlson, Janice got a good sample of fluid and I don't think the lab will find anything. I can see first-hand how Holly got so close. We are all adults here and if you haven't ejaculated in a while, would you like me to flush your system?" I turned to Janice, who was now standing beside me. Her tone had softened and she nodded in support.

"Flush the system? You mean?" I looked back into her eyes, which had softened more.

I nodded 'yes', not believing what was happening. How was I going to say no? I was on all fours with my ass in the air. One woman's finger still resting on my prostate and my cock as hard as it had been in a long time.

Still standing at my side, Janice grabbed my shaft and firmed her grip. She held the cup with her other hand and placing it over the head of my cock. Once in place, Debbie altered her pressure. Like Holly, but the sensation was even better and enjoyable.

Very enjoyable!

Janice's grip hardened while holding the cup over the head of my cock with the other. Debbie's finger began alternating from rubbing to circling. I don't know what she was doing but it felt amazing. Debbie also grabbed my sack with her other hand and began slowly kneading my balls.

This went on for maybe a minute and I began to feel warm all over. Then a tingling sensation began emanating from my head down my torso to my groin. I began pushing my ass back into Debbie's finger as she was playing with my balls and Janice holding my cock.

A few moments later and I felt the sensation build. I had reached the point of no return.

Debbie said, "He's there". Janice held the cup tighter around my dick and only a couple of seconds later and I saw stars.

I had not orgasmed like that in I don't know when, maybe ever! Spurt after spurt she captured into the cup. When I finished, she grabbed the base of my cock and milked it from the base up to the tip. While doing so, Debbie slowly pulled her finger out of my ass but kept lightly holding and kneading my sack. After I came down from my orgasm, both women let go and pulled off their gloves and turned to one another.

I lay down, rolling on my back, not caring both women saw me in that condition. My cock was still hard, but not a 4 anymore. Janice held up the cup, as both women studied the contents. Debbie looked back at me and smiled.

"Wow, you were backed up! That's quite a load you had there Mr. Carlson. That's over 8 milliliters! Normal is 2 to 5." Both women exchanged giggles. For the first time, the women didn't seem like straight-laced professionals. Not that I cared, given what they had done. But I could tell that wasn't the first time they had done that either. Debbie then said,

"I don't think there is anything wrong with your prostate either, but you should flush your system out more often. Even with normal ejaculation, have someone massage your prostate from time to time. As long as they knew what they were doing." I started to sit up but they told me to rest for a moment.

"How do I find someone to do that?" They exchanged looks and Janice nodded in some special code they had then spoke up.

"I told you we used to do this for patients at the urologist office. Not quite like that but milking the prostate to relieve some of the fluid. We have also taught women how to do that with their partners. In fact, Debbie was Tim's nurse and taught me how milk him before I started working there." Still laying back naked from the waist down, both women exchanged another glance.

"I think if you start flushing the system more, you won't have an issue, but we can look at it again the next time you come in. I would need to have Debbie present though, but I guess that would be alright Jim?"

Janice smiled as I agreed, but Debbie looked at Janice suddenly and then back at me. Her demeanor changed.

This caught Janice's attention too. She cocked her head and looked at her friend as if there was something she wanted to say, but she didn't.

"It was nice meeting you Mr. Carlson. Maybe I'll see you when you come back in in a couple of weeks?" She smiled and glanced back at my softening cock as left the room.

"Is that something you do for all your patients?" She smiled and quickly responded.

"NO! Well, expressing the gland to get a sample, yes. The other part? NO! At least not without a spouse present and even then, it was "off the record". She leaned back against the counter as I put my pants back on.

"You've been a great patient. I mentioned to her the issue when we were walking down the hall. She suggested I should have let Holly finish, but there was no way I would have put that poor girl in that position. But we may have conspired to do that before we came in.

I hope you didn't mind?"

"Mind? Two beautiful women just 'flushed my system' and you think I mind? I thought you said you knew men." We both laughed as I buckled my belt and put my shoes back on.

"What about your husband? Does he know you do that?"

"Yes. I won't go into detail, but I tell him everything." She smiled and opened the door.

"The receptionist is still at the desk for you to check out. Make a follow up appointment for two weeks. Start taking your new meds and I'll see you then. Maybe 'we' will see you in a couple of weeks if you'd like that." She grinned as I walked out the door down the hall to the desk. I was checking my iPhone calendar making the appointment when I heard 'NO, are you serious? There was gasp followed by giggling from the area I left. It sounded like Janice's voice, but I couldn't be sure.

....

Janice called the next day and told me the lab didn't find anything in my sample. She asked if I was taking the new BP dose and I told her I had. She also asked if I had flushed the system again. I told her I had and did feel more relaxed.

"How about the pill, did you try it out?"

"No. I got home last night and didn't need it. Um." I heard a laugh on the other end.

"Good. Try one out though and see how you react to it."

"I will, thanks for the help. And also, thank you for the other..."

"I don't know what you are talking about. I collected a sample and gave you the results, nothing more." It me who laughed now.

"May I ask a personal question though?"

"Sure, after yesterday, you can ask me anything you want."

"Have you thought about that date? Having a woman in your life will help with the stress. She will be there for any female discussions with your daughter. And she could help in that flushing matter." I couldn't help but laugh at her diving in to my personal life.

"You too? It's bad enough my daughter and friends are ganging up on me, how did they turn you? But if you must know, yes. I feel better about that issue and am going over tomorrow night and meeting Charlotte's mom. I haven't had a first date in over 25 years and I'm quite nervous if I'm being honest."

"You'll do fine. You seem to be a good guy and good sport too. I'm sure you and this woman will hit it off immediately."

"That's what Lauren said too. I'm not sure how you women can be so confident, I'm not."

"You can tell me all about it in two weeks. I'm betting your blood pressure will be lower by then too."

....

"Annie, calm down. It's just a cookout with the Woodall's."

"No, daddy, it's a date with Charlotte's mom! You are going to love her. She is so pretty and already knows all about you and can't wait to meet. Charlotte and I may become sisters!" Giggling

"Whoa! Sisters? What are you talking about?"

"Mrs. Woodall and I have told her everything about you and she really wants to meet you. She's really, really pretty too, dad. And you do need a woman in your life."

"What? Where is my little girl? I want to talk with her now, not this teenaged matchmaking monster before me."

"Daddy!" Giggles

"Jim, come on in. Annie, the girls are out back in the pool, I hope you brought your swimsuit." She had already bolted to the bathroom to change without even responded to Peter.

"You ready for this man?" We walked into the kitchen and he pulled out two beers.

"I guess. I just need an excuse to get out of here if things go sideways."

"Lauren will be running her mouth all night, you'll be fine. She is a great woman and is very attractive. I think you two will hit it off."

"What the hell man? You too?" We both laughed as the patio door opened. Lauren walked in with another woman behind her.

"Jim, this is Charlotte's mom, Debbie. She's the one I've been telling you about."

Stunned is not the right word.

But I sure as hell couldn't speak in that moment. As the two women walked into the kitchen, Debbie held out her hand,

"Hi Jim, I'm Debbie, so nice to finally meet you. Lauren and your little Annie have told me so much about you." I shook her hand and she then leaned in to give me a hug, not saying anything about us having met two days earlier.

"Uh, um, nice to meet you...Debbie." I pulled from the hug and she was smiling not only with her mouth, but with her eyes. I glanced back at Lauren who gave me an interesting look, but didn't say anything. The girls went into the kitchen to get a glass of wine and Pete grabbed my arm.

"What the fuck dude? Get with it, what was that?" I was still stunned but managed to walk with him out to the patio to watch the girls. The four of us talked for over an hour and Debbie went on as if it were the first time we had met.

Finally, Jim went in to help Lauren get the burgers together, leaving us alone for the first time.

"Before you say anything, I'm so sorry! That isn't something we normally do and I know we crossed so many ethical lines. And I didn't know who you were until Janice addressed you as Jim as I was walking out the door. I know Annie's last name is Carlson, but that's a common name. But when Janice said your wife had died and then your name was Jim, well, it was too late. We had already, um.

I hope you aren't mad?" I sipped my beer and thought about it as her face had turned red from embarrassment herself.

"But you still came to meet me?"

"Of course! Why wouldn't I? I've heard so much about you and think you are a great dad. You should be so proud of Annie. Even Janice thought you were a sweet guy and told me I'd be crazy not to go out with you. That is, if you aren't too mad at me to go out?" I thought about the situation.

"Mad? No, just embarrassed. I thought with you knowing about my issue though, that...".

"You don't have an issue, at least not physically that is. And based on what I saw Wednesday, I'm sure that won't be a problem with me." She winked as Lauren and Pete made their way back out to the grill and we changed the topic.

After dinner, the girls were angling for a sleepover and Lauren finally caved. Debbie and I hung around for a while and a couple of hours later, the evening was coming to an end.

Lauren smiled as Debbie and I walked out the door. She made a comment about no rush picking up the girls the next morning. I walked her to her car and she turned to me as she began opening the door.

"If you don't have any plans, would you like to come over to my house?"

"Your house?" She let go of her door and wrapped her arms around my neck. I put my hands around her waist as she leaned in for a kiss. She pulled me closer to her as she leaned against her car. Fortunately, the driver's side was on the opposite side of the house so we couldn't be seen. Although I know Lauren was watching.

She pulled away from the kiss.

"I reviewed Janice's notes and have a few things I'd like to follow up on." As she gazed into my eyes, my cock was now at a '2'.

"What kind of things?" She bit her lip and reached down, grabbing my cock. Not shy at all.

"The effects of various stimuli down here. I'll also be giving you an even more thorough exam than Janice and will be taking more seminal samples. You were able to ejaculate with prostate stimulation. I want to see if you will be able to maintain a full erection to ejaculation through vaginal penetration."

My cock skipped over '3' and went straight to '4', as she continued holding and massaging my shaft through my shorts.

"Really?" I had a stupid grin at this point.

"You are also going to have to push the fluids. Because you are going to be thoroughly drained by the time I'm finished with you. That is, if you want to come back to my place?"