All Comments on 'Crosswinds Pt. 02 - Dark Currents Ch. 01'

by Teagan_Cascade

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Cis gender love

Love your stories, as much as how sometimes it feels like alot lol

But I wish there could be more futaxcis girl love. And I mean like an honest relationship. Daphne and Mallory is close but they started off rough. There is obvious tension among futa and those of cis gender, but maybe a good relationship can change that. These girls to me are like hormonal teen boys they have a high sex drive, but they are capable of controlling their urges with willpower like anyone else. The school is meant to help them with that kind of thing, but none of the girls are actually having like, normal relationships. It's all lust. These futas need to be expected to have love love outside the futa circle. I think if one of the futa students had a lovely dovey relationship with a cis girl would be adorable!! Theyd be love goals!

Just food for thought. But, I'd just like to see more love of the cis and the futa with feeling, not lust for once, these girls seem sweet, they deserve some love! I'd be nice to see a non futa student who actually had some fighting experience, so she would teach these futa, that they cant just have sex with anyone they want, but she falls in love with one of the futa.

Love your stories!! Even if the incest is a bit...not my thing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
No respect for Maddi

Her sister raped many girls almost killed her sister did KILL HER MOTHER, and now she wants a relationship with her. She deserves whatever bad happens to her, but I am sure nothing will.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTeagan_Cascade@Teagan_Cascade
3DX and erotica artist with a concentration on futanari and impregnation. I hope you have fun with this.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES