Crosswinds Pt. 02 - Dark Currents Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are NOT allowed to tease my firstborn." Diana pointed at Eden menacingly before softening her stance. "Maddi, Eden, do you mind if I have a moment alone with Erin?"

"Of course, Di." Maddi recovered her robe and guided Eden out of the door and down the hall. Her heart skipped a beat once the pair passed the bathroom where Maddi had caught the girls. "I think your sister is going to get pregnant tonight." Maddi felt a great weight release as she told Eden. "That won't make you jealous, will it?"

"To be honest, Aunt Mad--I mean, Mom," Eden said. "It makes me jealous for a bunch of reasons. We weren't just hooking up. Erin's my girlfriend. We came home for the privacy that other couples take for granted."

"I understand," Maddi cooed.

Eden sighed. "Yeah, and I think I'm into her a lot more than she's into me. Erin would leave me in a second for someone like Mom. Damn," She fought back a tear and tipped her chin up. "She's gonna beat me to having a baby, too."

"Well," Maddi reluctantly started. Her heart skipped a beat over yet another line she was about to cross. "If you ever need a sperm donor--" Her perverse words trailed off. She could barely stand herself.

"Really?!?" Eden perked up.

"Oh... my god." Maddi shook her head. "Honey, we are all crossing a line here. There'll be no turning back."

Eden shrugged. "You heard Mom. Lines are there for us to cross." Then she sighed, swinging her arms with nervous energy. "Do you think I'm pretty?"

"What?" Maddi flinched. "Of course. You're beautiful, honey."

"Mmhmm..." She confirmed. "Do you think YOU'RE pretty?"

Now Maddi withdrew. "Not really. You know I've struggled with body dysmorphia."

"Me too!" Eden cried. "It doesn't make any sense. You're more of my twin than Erin. She's just like Mom. She might as well dye her hair blonde."

Maddi cackled.

"But really." Eden's lips straightened. "I think if we made love, we could better understand how beautiful we are."

"Eden." Maddi snapped. "If you're trying to get into my pants-- It's working." A loud cry distracted the women for a moment. "I think that's our cue."

Maddi and Eden could hear their raunchy howls from down the hall. Once they peeked in the room, Diana's bare ass rose sharply before slamming into Erin's pussy. Again and again, the futa-mom's pulsing balls slapped against her daughter's body. The squeaking of the box spring. The banging of the headboard against the wall. It was a symphony of sin. Erin laid on her back, hands covering her heaving breasts as she writhed in pleasure. A fresh puddle of cum splashed on her trim tummy. There was no telling how many times she'd come as Diana plowed her.

"Mommy. Oh, Mommy! Fuck!" Erin hissed through clenched teeth. She choked on her spit as she yelled profanities. "You're fucking a cute baby in me!" Another throaty grunt passed her drooling lips. "Cute baby. Cute baby. Cute baby!" She slurred.

"Ngh! Ah!" Diana's breathless mouth hung open as her thrusting ceased. Her body tensed, then trembled. It was all Maddi could do not to whip out her cock as she watched Diana arch her back and gush torrents of incestuous seed in her youngest daughter. With a final satisfying coo, Diana's wilted cock slid from Erin's slit, followed by a healthy river of white trailing down the girl's young, athletic thigh. "What a sight." Diana gasped. "I--I think I just made my own grandchild."

"Oh my god," Erin huffed, barely able to move her limbs. Sweat dripped from her face and shoulders in audible pitters. "Mom, I'm ovulating... I'm so fucked." The girl's voice, barely a raspy whisper, sounded exhausted and desperate. "So fucked.."

"You haven't even begun to be fucked, dear," Diana said. With a delicate hand, she fingered up a scoop of her freshly-deposited slime currently oozing from Erin's spent sex. "But how do you feel otherwise? Still guilty?"

"Not as much." Erin smiled. "Every time I thought about what we were doing, it made me come quicker."

"I can see that." Diana snickered, tracing her sticky finger around the cum that pooled between Erin's rigidly defined abs. "My god, you're hot."

Unsolicited, Eden skipped to the bed and stripped. Her small, perky tits jiggled as she hopped over her sister's limp, prostrate body. She lowered her head and playfully lapped at her cum on Erin's tummy. Diana and Maddi let out a combined gasp of surprise. Soon Eden's flicks turned to long, deliberate licks. Then she drank up the cum freely, slurping and smacking her gooey lips with delight. She shot a few lewd glances at Maddi, grinning from ear-to-ear as the cum bubbled from her pink lips. The horny young futa wiggled her ass.

"I think that's your cue, Sis." Diana's weak voice called to Maddi as she removed herself from the bed. She hugged and kissed Maddi on the way out the door. "I'm going to take a bath. Have fun inside your daughter, you pervert."

"Big talk from a deviant that just made her own grandchild." Maddi grinned. "You dirty whore."

"I was just teaching her about where babies come from." Diana smiled. "But you'll always be my number one, Maddi."

"You too, Di." She confirmed.

"Mommmmm!" Eden whined. She rolled onto her back and shot her legs up, taking care to cradle up her hard-on. "Please come read my pussy a bedtime story."

Diana laughed. "What a dork." She wrapped her arm on Maddi's shoulder. "She is definitely your blood."

And Maddi needed no further encouragement. She approached Eden's beautiful body. The girl's pussy was nestled in soft wisps of chestnut, the hairs shimmering with her girl-cum. Maddi's heart pounded as she gripped her cock, stroking it against Eden's dripping slit. As her daughter's face contorted and her body writhed, Madison realized she wouldn't last long inside Eden.

"Do it, Mommy." Eden cooed. "I'm so happy I saved my cherry for something so special!"

Maddi thrust.

---

Maddi awoke in a thick coat of cold sweat--panting, as usual. Her wilted cock made one last shameful twitch as the last of her nocturnal emission oozed from her slit. She grimaced. Her cum had already begun to cool between her thighs. She was back at Moringa University, the all-futanari college her mother helped found. Not there a week, Maddi had already managed to alienate several students, and stain the couch she just fell asleep on.

"Goddamn," She wept softly as her body shivered. Her eyes caught the face of Sunny Skye, her childhood futa friend that slept peacefully on the couch nearby. At the very least, she was relieved her moans didn't wake her guest.

"Not again," Maddi muttered. Slugging herself down the 1st-floor hall to the restrooms, she covered her eyes at the motion-sensor lights' sudden burst of harsh brightness. Maddi looked over her sad reflection for a moment. Her flushed complexion seemed redder underneath the glaring beams. A soft gasp echoed past her lips as she gently rolled her stockings around her hips. They were soaked. And the constant trickle and mashing of frigid cum against the dry parts of her legs added to her embarrassment. Once naked under her skirt, she cleaned her thighs with balled-up fabric, finishing with a gentle dabbing of her dripping slit.

She retrieved a dry pair of yoga pants from her room before she returned to the couch alongside Sunny. Wide awake, she flicked through her phone until she accessed a secret video hidden deep within dozens of directories.

Her eyes focused on the blurry CCTV footage. Nearly two years old, it was a video she watched weekly. But despite the massive volume of cum she just expelled, this clip of her and Diana's first time always excited her.

"Hey, Di," Maddi whispered. "I had the dream again. I just want to let you know I still love you. And stupidly, I wish you were here." Maddi watched her own hips thrust as she fucked Diana on the roof of her mother's house. She strained her eyes to pinpoint the exact moment she came. There it was--the lewd shudder--the illicit deed that made Diana pregnant. "Fuck." Maddi grit her teeth.

But Maddi's heart stopped when she heard Sunny stir. She scrambled to sleep her phone and hunkered down for a few minutes. Once convinced she was in the clear, she replayed the video. "Di, I need to talk to you about my dream. Sunny's here. But she wouldn't understand. Nobody would. We need to talk about my dream. And we need to talk about our daughter." A smattering of tears splashed her screen as she went on. "But you have to pay for what you did to Mom. I have to make sure you're sorry."

Maddi resolved to force herself to sleep.

After one more replay.

12