All Comments on 'Crown of Horns Ch. 02'

by TonightICanWriteTheFilthiestLines

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
No comments...

No comments...All said in the other story (?)...1* (where are the negative ratings when we need them?)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
It's OK, write whatever you want.

No one cares.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 7 years ago
Disappointing.

This seems more about hurting her fiancée than solidifying their relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5

annony is just an old fat ugly fag this is a good story!

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 7 years ago
Neat LIttle Story

I enjoyed it

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Why would anyone want to keep her around , maybe for the videos while away but she would get dumped as soon as I was back home. Who needs a pig like that you can fuck hookers all the time for less. Fantasy of her getting fucked but not him and the extreme percentage of swingers get divorced so this being one sided would never work. Why cheat just don't get married until you your done fucking who ever you want. Man or woman get it out of your system before you get married so there's no regrets and you don't hurt people by selfish cheating behavior.

javmor79javmor79over 7 years ago
Nice writing on an unpopular subject.

I like this authors storytelling ability, however, I don't like cuckold stories. As far as cuckold stories go though, this one was believable. I liked the way he used conversation to show the personalities of the two lovers. He also set the scenes very well.

I may not continue reading, but this author has talent. He will have a following if he continues. Keep writing.

javmor79javmor79over 7 years ago
An addendum

I actually meant this chapter seemed plausible as far as the situation placed before us. The last chapter ended with some porn style gangbang, which was unbelievable given the context of the characters' personalities. This chapter seemed more plausible. It matched the wife's personality and could have happened given the arrangement that was made.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Cuck

Whore taking care.of her cuck. So sweet.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous