Crown of Thorns

Story Info
She creates a perfect man to match his perfect cock.
2.4k words
3.31
4.6k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I think she is convinced that I was given a conscious choice and agreed. Simply being there didn't equate to a choice.

I saw him exiting the metro, and I knew he had what I wanted. Like any girl, I had become a connoisseur of the trouser tent. I can catch a glimpse of the material outline and judge the size and girth that guy is packing. This average looking guy carrying too much weight and screaming a mid level manger, after running up a flight of stairs was sporting an adrenaline fuelled trouser tent that showed he was packing a perfect cock.

I had seen him several days before and realised our commutes overlapped. I set in place my plan to get him in my bed and see if my sausage sense was right. It turned out to be pretty easy. I coordinated a collision, followed several days later by a brief chat. Within a couple of weeks, we were on a date sharing stories over drinks. Ed was a good guy, funny if a little awkward. I invited him back for more drinks. Once in my flat I couldn't wait. I grabbed his cock through trouser material and kissed him. Ed fumbled at my bra and we awkwardly made it to my bed. Ed didn't really get fore play, he sucked my tits like a broken hoover and fumbled my pussy lips never hitting my clit. But that cock. That cock. As he pushed in spreading me open touching every part, you could forgive his lack of... well anything. His cock was perfect. I didn't get to orgasm he came too quickly. I'm not sure how much pussy his cock had pleasured. I guessed not much. As his shrinking cock slipped from me I realised I had a lump of marble that I could make into David, but with a much bigger cock.

It took me four months to create and prepare my plan to turn Ed into my perfect partner. What I realised is i wanted a man to accompany that perfect cock. But mainly I wanted that cock and that no one else should ever be able to have it. That cock and the rest of Ed had to be mine. Once he was ready, no one else should have him.

I have to tell you that I'm a biomechanical engineer. I design and build prosthetics including the control software. I saw in front of me an opportunity to combine my love of cocks with my other passion.

My relationship with Ed was growing, and we spent most of our free time with each other. I realised that my cock lust was turning into love as our relationship blossomed. But I had to make him what I needed him to be, make him truly mine.

Experiment one. I spiked Eds drink with Rohypnol, which was scarily easy to get hold of. Ed slumped asleep on the sofa. I pulled his cock out, a magnificent site even when flaccid. I placed electrodes on his cock head and his perineum. I slowly adjusted the signals watching the wave forms and taking notes. I adjusted the frequency until i heard a groan and the pressure cuff registered a swelling member. I licked his cock, sucked and nibbled it recording the wave formations. I placed an electrode in his ass and recorded how his body tensed as I induced ejaculation.

A two months later i was ready for a second test. After a passionate fucking the rhohpnol took hold. I attached my test electrodes to his cock head and perineum. This time i had a sounding rod with an electrode and pressure sensor. I recreated the wave patterns that made his cock swell I induced ejaculation with the ass electrode. I had all the information i needed. The marble was about to start turning into David.

Six weeks later we were drinking, Ed had one of my specials. I dropped between his thighs pulled out his cock and gave him the greatest blowjob any girl friend could. Sucking, licking, teasing, and when ready sucked his seed and swallowed every drop. It would be the last time Ed orgasmed without my permission. Tonight his cock would become mine.

Ed fell asleep. Naked and exposed and ready to be owned. I grabbed my tool box and specially created cock ring. I slid the ring over his amazing bell end and set the self-adjusting strap. I attached the loading mechanism. I took deep breath. What i was about to do by any measure is wrong. But my pulse raced, I knew i was going to do it. I rubbed the local anaesthetic all over his cock and perineum then switched on the loader. 86 ultra fine needles, finer than any hair, pushed their way into his cock head. Each one set to the exact length of a pleasure generating nerve housed in his cock. Once complete I removed the loader. All that remained is a thin silver band just visible around his corona. A ripple of the needles as they entered the skin barely visible. Next i pulled out an injector and planted it under his balls in the centre of his perineum. I pulled the trigger and a spider web of electrodes embedded into the muscle. Last i pulled out a modified sounding rod. On the end a micro mechanical, I slip lube all over the rod and try to slide it into his cock. The micro mechanical is too wide for his hole! I panic, i need to make the hole wider. I look around and find my sounding electrode. It's narrower! I lube the sounding electrode and add some local anaesthetic. I see his hole opening up and manage to swap and push the micro mechanical all the way down his shaft. Once its at the depth the micro mechanical embeds inside his cock and i pull the rod out.

All is set. I pull out my phone, navigate to an icon with a cockerel on it and open the David app. I click connect and all the implants come alive. I tap the slide button for hard and sure enough Eds cock swells up and stands tall. I adjust the engorge level and i see his cock swell, shrink and swell painfully. I return it to normal. I adjust sensitivity to zero. I take a needle and push it into that wonderful cock head. Not a flinch. I turn sensitivity to max and gently stroke his head. An involuntary twitch and groan. Last item is cum controller. I tap instant cum and I'm rewarded with a fountain of jizz. I smile and rub my clit until I'm panting. His cock, his perfect cock is now all mine.

As you can imagine Ed was not very happy with me when he awoke. Needless to say there was screaming, crying and threats. I explained, that I loved him that i wanted him to be with me and I wanted his cock so much. But i had to know that no one else could ever have his cock. The implants could not be removed without surgery if he tried he'd be impotent. Only I could control his cock. I told him I wanted him to be the perfect man, and I loved him.

He tried to leave. So i turned his cock sensitivity to max and gave him the hardest erection possible. He could barely walk. I creamed. He instinctively grabbed his cock then screamed due to the sensation of his own touch. I pressed cum. Ed fell to his knees and a wet cum patch grew around his crotch. The air thickened with the smell of semen. I pressed cum again, again and again. Limp on the floor his cock raging and continuously pumping. He begged me to stop. My control of him evident.

I cradled Ed and made him aware of the rules.

He would not cum until he ate my pussy and could make me cum with his tongue.

He would not cum until he could finger me and rub me to orgasm.

He would not cum until he knew how to suck my tits and make me pant.

He would not cum until he could make me cream and drip by kissing me

He would not cum until he had rock hard abs and an ass i want to bite.

He would not cum until his arms are strong and sculpted.

He would not cum until he knew how to use that cock to make me cum again and again and again.

He would not cum until he could seduce me.

He would not cum until he could romance me.

He would not cum until he was the man i wanted him to be.

I knelt close to his ear and nibbled it. Speaking clearly and informatively I made him understand I don't want a sissy bitch. I want a man, a strong powerful handsome man with a jaw dropping beautiful cock. He was going to be that man.

It took Ed a few days to calm down. When he was ready to listen, I gave him an exercise schedule and diet plan. He had to rise early to build the body I wanted. He had to eat healthily to loose the weight and firm up, as I wanted.

I called him after his press-ups. Sat at the table drinking tea, I opened my legs and asked him to lick me. His tongue got me wet, separated my lips but didn't know how to work my clit. Still a good way to start the day.

"Stand up" he stood and that cock hung at my eye line. The crown of thrones i'd wrapped and embedded into his cock glimmered. I reached out and stroked its warm flesh. Taking it in my hand, I rubbed it over my lips taking in its wonderful scent. I could hear his breathing change, panting, whimpering.

I stood and rubbed his cock head between my saliva wet lips, rubbing him on my clit. His face ached, at no point did his cock get hard. I had total control.

The next few weeks where hard. New routines always are. But like any new behaviour once it's learned it becomes ingrained. Ed woke, did his exercises. I made breakfast, calorie controlled. His body began changing. I even caught him flexing in the mirror. I giggled, he grumped. My nipples showed how excited I am by his changes.

Each night and weekend he had a task to achieve. Either with his tongue, fingers or cock. Once he learned that a critique didn't need to be negative. He got a lot better. Sensing what made me wet, pant, sent me crazy, made me grunt and scream loud. Ed had to learn how to use his other senses when fucking. His cock a flesh dildo to give me pleasure, nothing for him, though. Each night he couldn't cum. He wasn't allowed to. He wasn't the man he needed to be yet.

Nine months it took. Nine long balls swelling months. He had arranged a meal out followed by a comedy club. Plenty of tasty drinks, laughs and conversation. I was so horny for him I kept grabbing and stroking him under the drinks table. We danced and chatted all the way home. Hands plying each other, priming our bodies for an intense fuck. As we got through the door, I pulling his shirt off, the outline of abs visible. Strong arms and shoulders to bite on and scratch. He kissed me hard. The heat emitted from him drenched my knickers, his tongue played with mine. I don't know how but my top and jeans vanished and his hand buried between my legs. I stripped him and sucked that beautiful cock. We fucked. We didnt make love or sweet music, we fucked. He moved my body in ways that had me squirming, panting calling for more. He moved my body in ways that hurt and ached but I wanted more. He moved my body in ways he wanted to fuck me. Ways he'd fantasised, ways I'd taught him, ways that made us both crave more. When the orgasm hit, my pussy gripped him so tight all my muscle tensed and I howled like I was giving birth. I had just enough cognition to tap a cockerel icon on my watch. As Ed fucked me through my orgasm, he's arrived. His pelvis pushed his gorgeous swollen rod as deep as it could go and filled me with nine long months of pent up semen. I savoured every weakening thrust and twitch of his hips. We collapsed exhausted. His strong arm around me. Scent of his cum pouring out of me. I fell asleep in bliss.

I finally had the man I wanted, it had taken over a year but I had him. When we are out together, I can see other women checking him out. If I catch him checking out another woman, I know he cant do a thing. A woman could wrap big soft pillowy lips around his member, and it wouldn't even twitch. Make my clit sing.

The change in Ed had been so successful, it inspired me to start my own business. For men and couples with premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction issues. My implants and app have just been licensed. I'm not divulging how much I've gained as money seems fleeting. But rest assured I would have a very comfortable life. We had 250 men in clinical trials, all successfully treated, all walking tall. So to speak. Unknown to them, there is a back door in the software. I can control 250 men's cocks from my phone. Just think 250 men all simultaneously made hard on my command. Ejaculating in their lovers or pants at my command. Makes me wet thinking about it. But i never tire of seeing my man and his beautiful cock. It's my ultimate fix. I even let him put it in my ass. It was fun seeing how excited he got. I enjoyed it but more when he put it in its proper home. Life is so good with Ed and the business I have decided its time to have a baby. I stopped my contraception six weeks ago and now I'm ovulating. I'll let Ed know once his swimmers hit home. I hear pregnancy hormones can make you incredibly horny. I have a vision of me riding Ed, my round belly pushing my clit down and it rubbing deliciously on Eds pelvis. My breasts engorged. Nipples enlarged and milk dripping from them. My knickers are already soaked.