Cruise Romance Day 06: 2nd Port

Story Info
Donna increases her control of William.
3.2k words
4.53
6.3k
2

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 02/11/2024
Created 08/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Howardw41
Howardw41
269 Followers

This is the sixth day of the story of William and Donna meeting and falling in love and eventually into a kinky female-led relationship on a cruise. They are both 65, and each became widows a few years earlier.

Each had taken some of their kids and grandchildren on an end-of-season Alaska cruise. They are now traveling alone for the Panama Canal repositioning cruise.

They have met two couples, Jessica and Steve, and Alison and Bill. Alison and Bill recently got married. Both couples are in female-led kinky relationships.

Each chapter covers one day of the cruise as William and Donna continue their slow dance of kinky love into a female-led relationship. There is an expanding BDSM element as the cruise continues.

===

The 6th day: Huatulco, Mexico

William woke up when he felt Donna removing his restraints. He opened his eyes and saw that Donna was wearing her workout clothes. He was naked except for his unbuttoned shirt.

Donna bent over and slowly stroked his cock, "I enjoyed holding this for you last night."

William responded with a moan as his cock hardened to her sensual touch. He felt the blood rushing in as she continued her edging.

Donna enjoyed the feel of the pulses of his growing cock, knowing that denying him an orgasm now would draw William further into her control. She giggled, "I think you like that."

"I do," He replied, hoping for a release.

Just as Willaim felt that he might be about to cum, Donna removed her hand and said, "See you in the gym in a few minutes. I need an earlier start in the gym today as I must finish packing my luggage for today's move into the connecting suite. he stewards will move my luggage while we are on our excursion." She rested her hand back on his cock and continued, "I'm looking forward to playing with this again tonight when we are in connecting suites. Now. I know you might want to jerk off right now, but would you do me a favor and wait until this evening? I promise you it will be worth it."

William replied with a bit of frustration, "Okay, but this is hard."

"I know, My Live, but you have to trust me. It may be hard, but it will be amazing. For both of us."

She kissed William and left.

It took a while. When William finally got to the gym, it was clear that Donna had been working out for a while.

When she finished, she said, "See you in an hour for breakfast. I'll have my luggage packed by then."

They arrived at the dining room at the same time.

After ordering, Donna asked, "How did you enjoy last night? Do you like my control?"

William swallowed and replied, "Surprisingly, I did like it. I hope you can continue to explore my desire for you to exercise more control over me."

Donna smiled, "That's great. I've got a crazy idea. What would you think about a rule that says whenever you go from your suite to my suite through the connecting door, you should be naked? Would you do that for me?"

William replied, "That is crazy, but what the hell, sure."

Donna squeezed his hand and said, "I promise you'll enjoy the result."

They got to the excursion meeting place just as Jessica, Steve, Alison, and Bill showed up. They had a lively conversation together on the van to the falls. It was becoming clear to William that Jessica and Alison called the shots in their relationships. It was a little confusing to William, as Steve was the boss of a section at the local Navy base where Jessica also worked.

When they got to the falls, the three women stripped off their clothes, revealing skimpy bikinis made of material that turns transparent when wet. It turned out that Bill and Steve wore speedo briefs made of the same material. William was wearing conservative board shorts.

They played in the water for an hour. William could not help but admire the women's bodies through their transparent bikinis. It was like they were skinny dipping.

When they got tired of their water play, they got out to eat the lunch that had been set for them.

After lunch, they returned to the ship. Donna went off with the two ladies, leaving William with Steve and Bill. The men went off to get a beer. They talked about their careers.

Eventually, William asked. "Steve, you have a higher position at the base, but it looked like Jessica called the shots for you both today. How does that work?"

Steve laughed, "I am in a higher position than Jessica at work. We're in the same department but in different sections. At work, it's about using your knowledge and experience to help the Navy develop new systems. I have a Master's degree in Computer Science, an MBA, and three more years of experience than Jessica. I was asked to be a section manager by the female lead of our department, and I'm a damn good manager. I used to have trouble talking to women, but Jessica helped me overcome that. However, I don't want to be in charge away from work. I love letting Jessica make the final decisions for our life together."

William asked, "In everything else?"

Steve replied, "Yeah. In everything, including the bedroom."

Bill added, "I'm the same way with Donna."

William asked, "What do you mean by that."

Bill replied, "I wasn't always this way, but Donna helped me see that I am what is called a submissive. My late wife knew that Donna's domination would be right for me."

Steve said, "I always was submissive. Jessica was the one who helped me understand that. Jessica is my Dominatrix, and I wouldn't have it any other way."

William replied, "Wow. So they decided when you'll have sex and sometimes tie you up?"

Steve and Bill looked at each other and laughed. Bill said, "We get tied up a lot, but the sex is amazing."

William shared, "Donna restrained me last night while we slept together."

Bill asked, "Did you like it?"

Will smirked, "Yeah. I did."

Steve replied, "Good, because I bet Donna is getting some pointers from Jessica and Alison."

William said, "Well, so far, it has been enjoyable. I'm hoping for more."

The conversation then transisted to discussing future excursion plans. William didn't get back to his suite for a couple of hours.

Meanwhile, the women had gone off to a lounge and ordered cocktails.

Donna asked, "It seems that you both rub your relationships."

Jessica smiled and replied, "We do. Steve loves to serve me, and I enjoy controlling him."

Alison added, "I knew Bill for years before we connected. His late wife, Diane, was my best friend and neighbor. His family included me in all their holidays and connections. His kids considered me an aunt and are happy I'm now their step-mom. While Diane was dying, I was her primary care doctor. She asked me to use my domination skills to bring out Bill's Kinky submissiveness. I thought I had hidden the dominatrix part of my life from her, but she knew all about it and knew it was what Bill needed. Once I broke through Bill's depression, it didn't take long before he was up for some hard domination."

Donna said, "My late husband was the one who asked me to dominate him. Each year his requests got strong, and eventually, I did tie him up, spank him, and fucked him. Each year, his wants got more extreme. I was surprised at how much I liked it. I'm sensing that William is submissive but doesn't know it."

Alison asked, "Have you ever been part of a Dominatrix group that helps one another?"

Donna replied, "No, I just searched the internet. Well, actually, my husband would search the internet and send me videos of what he wanted to do to me. I was surprised when he said he wanted to be whipped, but when I did, the sex afterward was amazing."

Jessica said, "I was fortunate. My Mom taught me how to be a dominatrix, even though she is a switch that leans submissive. But when she is in her domination mode, she is pretty extreme. She helped me whip Steve the first time. He loved it, and so did I."

Donna responded, "Last night, William accepted some light restraint. I got his pants and briefs off by morning while I was still dressed. He told me he enjoyed it. I'm moving to a connecting suite this afternoon. It will make play easier. I've told him he can only come through the connecting door if he is naked."

Alison asked, "That is brilliant. Have you fucked him yet?"

Donna answered, "No. I'm planning to soon."

Alison said, "I suggest you have him come in through your main door and command him to remove his clothes. You keep yours on. Then, after some kissing, tie him to your bed tonight. Then suck on his dick until he is close to an orgasm and pull off. Then make him eat you out until you're close to an orgasm. After a short wait, fuck him while he is restrained."

Donna replied, "I love that idea."

Jessica added, "Once you release him, you could command him to go into his suite to prepare for sleep before coming back, and you could put on something sexy while he is doing that. The whole idea is you want him to want more."

Donna laughed, "Thank you. Tonight will be wonderful."

They talked until an hour before dinner, and then the three women hugged and went to their separate cabins.

William was relaxing in his suite when he got a message from Donna, "Come on over but remember your agreement."

William removed his clothes, opened his side of the connecting door, and stepped through.

Donna was still wearing her skimpy Bikini. William's cock immediately responded.

Donna smiled, "So what turns you on, being naked for me or me in this bikini?"

William responded, "It's your beautiful body that excites me."

Donna said, "I'm turned on by you being naked while I could walk around the ship in this bikini."

"You'd turn a lot of eyes wearing that."

Donna laughed and said, "That would be the idea. But right now, I want your help cleaning me for dinner. I like the idea of a naked man helping me get ready."

With that, Donna pulled on the strings of her bikini top and let the top fall to the floor. Shen pulled off the bottoms and said, "Help me shower."

She got into the shower and pulled William in after her. It was crowded, but they managed to wash each other's bodies.

It was the first time that William was able to touch Donna's naked body, and he enjoyed it. Donna spent some time stroking William's cock, which he found to be delightful.

As William felt the first signs of an orgasm coming, suddenly, she stopped and said, "Maybe later we can have more fun, but we need to get ready for dinner now."

After drying off, Donna spanked Bill's butt once and said, "We're joining Jessica and Allison and their husbands for dinner. Now, off with you. I expected you to collect me at my Suite door in 30 minutes."

Bill asked, "Couldn't I join you through our connecting door?"

Donna laughed, "If you did that, you'd have to be naked, and then we couldn't go to Dinner. Well, we could, but you'd end up in the ship's brig."

Bill replied, "Oh yeah. That's the agreement. But don't I have to be naked to go through the outer door?"

Donna laughed, "No, silly, you only have to be naked when you go through the connecting door."

"Okay. I understand the rules better now. Naked through the connecting doors and clothed through the suite's door."

Donna replied, "Exactly. Now run along!" and she spanked his naked ass once again.

They kissed, and he went into his suite.

Bill was at her door precisely on time.

They had a delightful dinner. Allison shared many humorous tales of running her medical practice. After dinner, they went to the show and then danced until the band stopped.

When they got to their suites, Donna had Bill go into his suite first and take a Viagra. Then, enter her suite through the hallway door.

When he entered her suite, Bill asked, "Should I strip?"

Donna said, "Not yet. Let me strip first." With that, she whipped off her dress, revealing she was not wearing a bra under it, just a sheer, sexy panty, a garter belt, stockings, and high heels."

William froze. He said, "Oh My God! You are beautiful."

"Thank you. Both Jessica and Allison said you'd like this look. Now, let's get you taken care of." She reached over and unbuttoned his shirt. She reached for his belt and undid it. Next, she undid his fly.

She said, "Kick your shoes off for me."

When he had, she said, "You have ten seconds to get those pants off."

William complied. He noticed his cock was hard and was tenting his briefs. Donna noticed the same. She moved close to him, and a round of enthusiastic kissing commenced.

William loved the feel of her naked breasts against his bare chest.

When he reached down to her pussy, she pulled away.

Donna said, "It looks like you'll need to be restrained again tonight. Lay on your back on my bed."

When Bill was on his back, Donna pulled off his briefs. Bill quickly realized that Donna had already positioned ties at the corners of her bed as she secured his arms and legs, spread-eagle across her bed.

Donna said, "I got some really good ideas from Allison and Jessica today. I'm going to try some tonight."

She blew on the tip of his cock, before kissing it. She then enveloped the tip with her mouth and lightly sucked.

The sensation for Bill was incredible, but when she plunged further down his cock his excitement reached the stars.

Donna sensed that he was getting too excited and pulled off.

"Now, Bill, you need to be a gentleman and let ladies go first."

Bill replied, "You are absolutely right."

Donna climbed across his body, pulled her panties to one side, exposing her pussy, and lowered her pussy down onto his mouth.

Donna instructed, "Now worship my pussy. Softly lick, suck, and kiss it until I say stop. Go from my clit to my ass. Back and forth. Slowly."

Bill did his best to worship Donna's pussy. Donna lifted up occasionally to allow him to breathe.

When Donna felt she was approaching an orgasm, she pulled off his mouth. She kissed him for a short while. She then slid down his body until she was able to plunge down on his cock.

She rocked hard, and Bill joined her in the motion. He hadn't had sex in ages, and the feeling was incredible. He was primed from all the teasing Donna had been doing to his cock.

As he felt his climax approaching, he said, "Donna. I'm about to cum."

Donna replied, "I'm about to cum also. Wait until mine starts."

It didn't take long for the sides of Donna's pussy to begin to spasm at the beginning of an orgasm. Bill's cock felt the change, and Bill's cock began to spurt out his ejaculation.

When they finished, Donna got off him and lay at his side. "How was that big guy?"

"It felt as if every dopamine receptor in my brain had a party, and I came," Bill said.

"It was wonderful for me also. Being in charge made it even better. Do you like being restrained during sex?"

He replied, "It was one of my biggest climaxes ever, so the answer is yes."

She stroked his face, "I don't think you can sleep tied like this, but you still need to be restrained so you don't take advantage of me."

Donna released him from the bed restraints and told him to go to his bathroom to do his sleep preparation routines. While Bill was occupied, she got the restraints she had used on Bill the night before. She changed into a transparent teddy with matching panties.

When Bill returned, His cock responded to what she was wearing.

After some additional kissing, she put the collar around his neck and locked it. She then cuffed his wrists together and, with a foot-long chain, locked it to the collar. She helped him to lie on her bed.

"There," She said, "Now I don't have to worry about you being nude tonight as we sleep."

Bill replied, "Being restrained by you will keep me dreaming of you all night."

Donna giggled and said, "Oh, but you know, it's really not fair to you to not be able to stimulate your cock as you dream of me. Let me fix that."

Donna grabbed a vibrating cock ring that included a clit stimulator she had gotten in Puerto Vallarta and put it on Bill's cock.

Donna explained, "This is a programmable cock stimulator. I've set it to go off every hour for three minutes. That should be enough to get you excited without wasting any of your semen. I want that all to go into me. To make sure you don't wander off, I am also putting a hobble chain on your ankles."

After she had attached the hobble chain, she put her lips on the tip of Bill's cock and sucked on it for a minute.

She then cuddled against his restrained nude body, pressing her teddy-clothed form against his nakedness. She said, "Wake me up if you need to use the head. I love to control your dick while you go."

Bill laughed, "Don't worry, I will wake you for that. That's one disadvantage of getting older - having to get up to pee during the night."

Donna climbed up on him so that he could massage her breasts and kissed him passionately. He responded with vigorous enthusiasm.

Donna eventually pulled back from Bill and resumed her cuddle. She was soon asleep.

It took a little longer for Bill to fall asleep as his mind was still spinning from the incredible orgasm he'd had earlier. He decided if that was the reward for letting Donna control their sex life, then he wanted more of her control.

Every hour, his cock ring would start vibrating for three minutes. It was enough to get him hard but not enough to stimulate an orgasm. He sighed and thought back 30 years previously when three minutes of stimulation would have been enough for him to cum.

He did wake up Donna in the middle of the night as he needed to pee. Donna held his penis as he peed and cleaned it with a washcloth afterward. By the time he was back in bed, his cock was rock hard.

Donna noticed and said, "Maybe in the morning, I can take care of that if you let me get more sleep."

She gave his cock a light squeeze, moved back into her cuddle, and was soon fast asleep.

Bill fell back to sleep with a smile on his face.

=====

I hope you enjoyed the sixth day of the cruise. As always, comments and suggestions are appreciated.

Howardw41
Howardw41
269 Followers