Cruise Ship Regeneration Ch. 05A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The GelPod slowly slipped from her body and returned to its round beach ball shape, bounced onto the floor and returned to where it came from.

Emily slowly regained consciousness and couldn't understand the sensations that were rippling throughout her body. She saw the wetness on the sheet between her thighs and the pink tip of her clitoris as it was receding into its hood. It wasn't the first time she had dozed off and masturbated herself.

She thought of her Michelle and her curvaceous nakedness and her clitoris began edging back out from its hood. She got off the bed and walked to shower. When she returned, the sheet had been replaced and she didn't question the 'how' or the 'why'.

06.25 Michael, Theater Preparation:

Michael followed Ruth to the lower deck and into her office. Along the way he was telling himself that he shouldn't be doing this and when he was in the office, he said,

"I am calling this off. If my wife wants to be a lesbian, that's fine, I will get a divorce."

Ruth, while a little stunned, wasn't completely surprised. She had seen this happen on few transformations and was prepared for it. The enhancements and conditioning of Sarah, Jamie and Emily were underway and couldn't be stopped.

She had Michael sit done and asked him to take a few minutes to think about it A nurse approached Michael and before he could react, a soft swishing sound was heard as the nurse directed an inhaler spray into his nose. The first release caused him to breath in deeply, the second release flooded into his mind and a euphoric rush raced across his body. Within seconds, Michael just starred lethargically in front of him as his mind became docile and submissive. The effects would last only a two or three minutes and Ruth pressed a button on her desk.

Two male attendants approached Michael and he offered no resistance as they stood him up and undressed him. They led a naked Michael into the room with the Bidet and sat him down on the 'U' shape seat. There was no reaction from him as the restraints curled around his thighs and waist.

They let him sit there until the effects of the inhaler showed signs of wearing off. As he recovered, he saw his naked reflection in the mirrored wall and began to struggle and plead with Ruth.

Ruth said,

"We are bit disappointed in you Michael, we went to a lot of trouble and expense to bring you here and now you want to back out.

She leaned in close to his ear and said,

"Michael honey, you are going to become a female whether you want to or not."

One of the attendants grabbed his right arm and held it out by his side. The nurse tied a rubber band the vein and then injected him with a fast acting conditioner. Suddenly a wonderful warmth washed throughout his body and he immediately relaxed, his mood became docile and conciliatory. This was also short termed and would last for about thirty minutes.

Ruth now spoke to Michael as though nothing had happened,

"Michael, your body must be prepared for your transformation. You are sitting on a customized Bidet that will give you an enema. After that, the hair on your body, including your face, will be permanently removed by a depilatory in the walk-in shower.

Outwardly, Michael remained emotionless, inwardly he was frantic and scared.

A muffled whirring sound was heard as the head of the probe aligned itself with his exposed anal opening. A startled Michael suddenly felt a soft thickness pressing against his anal opening and he tried to shift away from it but couldn't.

He flinched when he felt the tip of the probe trace around the tight opening to his rectum, occasionally, nudging into the center of his anus. A slick liquid oozed from the tip of the probe causing a tingling warmth to seep past his anal lips and spread inward. The tight sphincter loosened and the head of the four inch probe pushed past the stretching entrance and slipped into his rectal sheath.

The cleansing solution was released and Michael moaned as he tried to wiggle his hips and stand up as his lower bowel were filled. For the next minute, he was forced to endure the discomfort and embarrassment of his enema. Just when he thought he could take no more, the probe withdrew from his rectum and a loud sigh of relief was heard as the liquid bowel waste was expelled out of his body. A warm flow of water bathed his anus and buttocks, followed by warm puffs of air.

The restraining straps were released and Michael felt hands lifting him up from the bidet. His mind was a whirlwind of questions,

'Why was he not kicking and screaming .. Why was he letting them walk him to the shower .. I don't want the hair on my body to removed ..'

The attendants stepped into the shower with him and again he felt restraints being attached to his wrists and ankles. The front of the shower was mirrored and he saw his body being secured into a spread eagled position. His fears escalated when a shower cap was put over his head and two small strips of tape were put over each of his eyebrows.

The attendants left the shower and the nurse turned on the water to a preset temperature. Michael flinched as the initial cool water flooded his body but it quickly reached the desired temperature. The nurse reached in and turned the 'DEPILATORY' faucet to 'on'. Immediately the depilatory jettisoned onto his body from all directions. Soon the flowing liquid took on a warm satiny feeling and his body tingle and glow.

The tingling sensations slowly changed into 'popping' sensations. It was as if millions of bubbles were forming and exploding all over his body. He kept his eyes closed and a reluctant sigh escape his mouth as the 'popping' sensations spread into every nook and cranny on his body.

Michael opened his eyes and looked at the frontal view of his body and moaned in despair when saw all the hair on his body slowly dissolving and being washed away. Within seconds he saw his penis resting over his nuded balls between his hairless thighs. The sensations of the exploding bubbles quickly subsided as all the hair on his body was permanently removed.

In about a minute, the depilatory was automatically turned 'off' and the nozzles cleansed his body with normal water. The shower was turned 'off' and the nurse stepped in with a large plush towel and dried Michael's body. When finished, the attendants removed the restraints and 'helped' Michael onto a wheel chair.

In a few minutes, the injection wore off and Ruth saw an agitated Michael trying to get up from the wheel chair. Ruth again came close to Michael and said,

"That was the first step .. there is no turning back now."

She nodded at the nurse who wheeled Michael toward a door marked 'THEATER'. The two attendants were on either side of him with their hands on his shoulders. When he saw the large audience in front of the stage, he panicked and began struggling but the attendants held him firmly. Whimpers and soft cries were heard as Michael was 'lifted' up from the chair and 'walked' toward a four foot square gridded tile at the front of the stage.

Ruth explained that the transforming Gel was beneath the grid and when 'signaled', would rise upwards, supporting his body. As Michael starred at the grid, he felt the gripping hands walk him onto to grid. An anxious Michael felt the attendants 'guide' him onto the gridded tile and then 'assist' him into a sitting position with the cheeks of his buttocks resting on the grid. He then felt the their hands bending his legs at the knees, pulling his feet slightly back toward his hips. His breathing came in nervous gasps when he saw his nakedness on the HD monitor with his penis and testicles resting on the grid.

06.26 Michael, Gel, Introduction:

Suddenly Michael heard a low level gurgling sound beneath him and looked up into the monitor. His eyes opened wide when he saw a transparent, bluish, gelatinous mass oozing upwards through the gridded holes. He flinched and shifted his hips when he felt the Gel make contact with his spread buttocks and instinctively tried to stand up but the hands of the assistants held him on the grid. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath as the warm thickness flowed between his spread cheeks, across his rectum and then upwards under his bent thighs.

The Gel secreted a reinforcing mix of a docility and aphrodisiac drugs. Michael become calmer and his nervousness dissipated. The mass that was cushioning his buttocks pushed upwards and Michael felt himself rising above the grid giving his audience a clearer view of his body. The warm mass flowed upward along his back and under his arms, lifting them outward, level with shoulders. At the same his bent legs were spread apart and his body was put into a slightly reclined position.

The assistants removed their hands and backed away.

The warm Gel mass was now making its way between his bent thighs, spreading the cheeks of his buttocks further apart. His rectal opening tingled as the soft Gel slipped over it, on its way toward his swaying balls and flaccid penis. A sigh escaped his mouth when he felt his testicles slipping into a warm, silky pouch with a gentle massaging action and an exquisite tingling sensation spread into his penis.

The flow of the Gel now reached his penis and his sigh became a moan as his stirring member was manipulated into a warm velvety sheath. As it closed around the soft tube of flesh, the Gel sheath began to caress and squeeze his awakening penis. An embarrassed flush spread across his face as he tried to stop his mounting arousal but the sheath's 'mouth' began an exquisite suckling of the sensitive gland and his penis surged to full erection.

The Gel that was supporting his back now spread over his abdomen and settled across his chest. The soft blanket thickened over each areola and Michael sighed as a wonderful firmness gripped each of them. The sensations slowly became more intense as the thick masses began to massage his areolas and nipples. The sigh turned into a low moan as his nipples stiffened and tingled.

The Gel was now in place and had total control of his body. He looked at the monitor and blushed again when he saw the erotic sight of his body. His erection throbbed within the rippling sheath and his nipples stood hard in the center of his areolas.

06.27 Michael, Gel, Last Ejaculation:

Ruth walked up to Michael and smiled at him.

"Michael, we are going to let you experience your final ejaculation. Soon, your orgasms will be that of female."

She leaned in a little closer and whispered,

"Instead of ejaculating into a vagina, a male will be ejaculating into your vagina .. and you will love it."

Reality rushed to the forefront of his mind, overriding the conditioners.

"Oh God .. No .. Please don't do this .."

The Gel masses that were formed over his areolas started an exquisite massaging actions. 'Mouth' like depression formed within each mass and slowly descended onto his nipples with a delicious swirling and suckling action. A surprised Michael's wasn't prepared the sensations that flooded into each nipple and he gasped as they stiffened and rose up into nursing 'mouths'.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .."

The velvety sheath that encased his erection now began a delicious squeezing action along the length his straining member. It felt as though dozens of small hands were caressing and adorning his engorged penis. At the same time, the Gel's vaginal 'mouth' began to ecstatically suck on his hyper-sensitive gland and his balls churned within the Gel's massaging testicle pouch. He gasped as he thrust his hips upwards, burying his erection all the way into the clenching sheath. His nipples were now fully erect and he began pushing them into the devouring 'mouths'. Michael threw his head back moaning as all the feelings melded together, filling his mind with sensations that he had never felt before. His hands fisted tightly and his hips pushed and ground in ecstatic circles. The Gel's suctioning vaginal 'mouth' began feasting on his preseminal fluids that drooled from the excited gland.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .."

Michael became lightheaded and his hips moved by themselves as a euphoric fog saturated his mind. His body shook as he was catapulted toward his orgasmic edge and an incredible pressure was building up at the base of his erection. The liquid pressure surged up his rigid hardness and seemed to stall at his thick, tingling gland. The liquid joy swirled around the ultra sensitive head and then jettisoned outward, into the Gel's waiting and thirsty 'mouth'. Bright flashes of orgasmic lights saturated his mind and eyes. His toes curled and his hands fisted. Michael squealed in joy as the Gel induced his last ejaculation.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE .."

Michael's slumped down onto the soft supports of the Gel panting and moaning as the Gel feasted on his spurting essence as the orgasmic aftershocks rippled across his body.

"Ohh .. Ohh ..Ohh .."

The Gel's encasing blanket, caressed and massaged his body as he came down from his orgasmic high.

06.28 Michael, Gel, Breast Growth:

The Gel thickened and nestled further onto his areolas, secreting its growth chemicals. An exquisite firmness gripped each of his breast areas and Michael sighed as the tingly sensations in nipples intensified.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .."

Soon, Michael felt as though dozens of tongues and lips were sucking and suckling on his stiffening breast areas. As his areolas thickened, two velvety pouches formed over each of them with a delicious kneading and massaging action.

Michael gasped as jolts of pleasure raced across his chest.

BREASTS: 36A
NIPPLES: 3/8"

As his breasts grew, his nipples became more sensitive to the suckling 'mouths' and Michael began thrusting his firm breasts and rigid nipples into kneading and suckling pouches. His body had never felt such exquisite sensations and he moaned as the waves of pleasure flooded his mind.

BREASTS: 36B
NIPPLES: 7/16"

The ecstatic sensations were now merging into those that were emanating from his engorged erection.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh .."

BREASTS: 36C
NIPPLES: 1/2"

Michael's breasts had now reached their targeted size.

Suddenly the caressing pouches stopped their manipulations and settled into a joyous 'purring' action and he slumped back into the warm confines of the Gel.

Slowly the mind conditioners were taking effect. Michael looked up at the monitor down and smiled when he saw his firm breasts and erect nipples.

06.29 Michael, Gel, Urethra Tube:

Ruth and the audience knew that the 'pivot' moment was at hand and they stared intently at their monitors that showed a clear, graphic image of Michael's genitals.

Suddenly Michael felt a tightness grip his erection. He looked in the monitor and saw the top of the Gel's clear sheath curl down over his thick gland to its circumcision ring. He looked in astonishment as his preseminal fluids continued to ooze outward and drool over the gland's sensitive surface.

A thin glistening stem-like tube rose up from the Gel. It was a 1/4 inch thick, clear, flexible and hollow. It arched up and over his straining member and stopped just above the opening to his urethra. The surface oozed with a combination of transforming chemicals.

His eyes opened wide with apprehension and tried to move his penis away from the head of the tube, but the sheath's grip on his erection held it firmly keeping the urethra opening lined up with the dripping tube. Michael saw two dark stems laying within the clear tube.

Michael watched with wide open eyes as the tube sank slowly into his erection. Within a second or two, Michael's urethra twitched wildly with ecstatic ripples of joy. Michael threw his back and gasped as the slick, chemical laden tube reached the base of his erection. The tube continued its inward journey and soon reached the two valves that controlled the injection of his semen and sperm into the urethra. A chemical was released that opened both valves, cutting of the bladder. The two, dark, tube-like stems slithered outward, one slipped into the fleshy tissues of his prostate and the other made its way downward toward his testicles. Waves of euphoric sensations bathed the center of Michael's sexual being.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .."

The open tip of the stem that was imbedded within his prostate's sensitive tissues released its transforming chemicals and a numbness filled his penis as his prostate and seminal vesicles were removed from his body.

06.30 Michael, Gel, Loss of Testicles, Female Sexuality:

The other stem had now made its way down into Michael's testicles and split into two tubes. Both injected their transforming drugs.

Suddenly, he felt a tightness grip the apex of his thighs. His testicles began spasming and it felt as though a thousand ants were crawling all over them. He thrashed his hips in circles trying to stop the intense antsy sensations. Just as fast as they came, the sensations disappeared and a warm, euphoric firmness gripped his testicles.

Michael felt an increasing pressure building within them and looked up at the monitor. His fears escalated when he saw them slowly begin shrinking and folding over each other as they receded into his groin. Shortly, all that remained was an oval shape thickness and a thin crease just below the base of his erection. The oval mound begin to expand along the crease and slowly take the shape of a labia. Within seconds a perfect labia was formed.

The gel secreted a chemical that removed all remembrance of his testicles from his mind. His fears were replaced by a sense of euphoria and another wave of warmth spread across his loins. In a few seconds Michael's hands fisted tightly when cramps gripped his groin as room within his body was being created for his vagina, cervix and uterus. Michael gritted his teeth hoping whatever was happening would end. Slowly the cramps faded. The Gel stems now released chemicals that formed and attached a set of dense sexual nerve endings to his newly created labia, vagina and cervix. At the same time, the urethra tube created a denser set of nerve endings and urethral ducts that surrounded his urethra. Michael's mind was flooded with ecstatic waves of joy as his new Skene's gland or 'G' spot was connected to sexual sensory system.

The stem-like tubes made their way back up to the two valves. The ducts from his prostate, seminal vesicles and testicles were dissolved, including the two valves. The sustaining blood that kept Michael's penis hard, flowed out of his ejection and the tube slowly slipped out of his softening penis.

06.31 Michael, Gel, Penis to Clitoris:

The numbness in Michael's penis intensified, filling his mind with dred. His eyes were locked onto the monitor and watched as the last vestiges of his manhood became smaller and smaller. The sheath that encased it followed the shrinking organ. As it shrunk, the urethra opening disappeared and reappeared between the folds of his labia. A clitoral hood formed and he watched as his penis disappeared into it.

The gel that was molded to the folds of his new labia began an exquisite massaging action and the Gel's clitoral 'mouth' suckled it way over the pink tip of his new clitoris and suckled its way into the protective hood, releasing its growth chemicals. Michael wasn't prepared for the new set sensations and his hips bucked and jerked as incredible jolts of joy shot across his sex. The sensations rippled into his vagina and surged upward toward his bullet-like nipples.

"Ohhhhhhh .. Goddddddd .."

Michael's new clitoris began to ecstatically lengthen and thicken.

L/D

CLITORIS: 3/8" x 1/4" .. 1/2" x 1/4" .. 5/8" x 5/16"

With each ecstatic jerk of his hips, Michael's clitoris expanded.

CLITORIS: 3/4" x 5/16" .. 7/8" x 3/8" .. 1.00" x 3/8"

His hips were franticly grinding in circles against the Gel mass that was giving him so much joy.

1...345678