Cruise Ship Regeneration Ch. 05A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The tingling sensations slowly changed into 'popping' sensations. It was as if millions of bubbles were forming and exploding all over her body. She kept her eyes closed and spread her arms and legs apart so that all her body could be experience the wonderful 'popping' sensations.

Emily opened her eyes and she gasped when saw all the hair on his body below her shoulders slowly dissolve and being wash away. Within seconds Emily saw her nuded labia and thighs and she smiled as a sense of excitement filled her mind.

The sensations of the exploding bubbles quickly subsided as all the hair on her body was permanently dissolved. Emily turned off the 'DEPILATORY' faucet and the normal flow of water came from the front shower head.

She stepped back out of the waters and for the first time in a long time, she saw the full folds of her labia and smiled when she saw the pink tip of her slightly aroused clitoris poking outward from its protective clitoral hood. She picked up a bottle of liquid soft-soap from a corner ledge and squeezed a liberal amount of the silky soap onto her hands. She spread and massaged the silkiness over her breasts and tingling nipples. The slippery hands soon found their way down to her nuded labia and clitoris. The engorged appendage had now extended itself and she gasped when the tips of her slick fingers made contact with her hard organ of joy.

"Oh God .."

Her arousing fingers didn't stop there, her breathing quickened as they slipped between the swelling folds and teased the entrance to her womanhood. She gasped as two fingers slipped past her twitching inner lips and into her vagina, twisting and turning.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .."

Sarah quickly withdrew her fingers and thought,

'Not here .. the bed ..'

She lifted the removable shower head from its cradle but wasn't prepared for what happened next. As the pulsing waters rushed onto the folds of her labia and protruding clitoris, a jolt of joy exploded across her sex and her hips jerked forward at the ecstatic contact.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .."

Her first reaction was to pull the shower head away but quickly changed her mind as the gushing waters caused her arousal soar. Her sex began an ecstatic grinding and sawing motion into the pulsing flow and Emily moaned and gasped, she had never thought a shower head could give her such pleasure. She brought the head within two inches of her swollen labia and engorged clitoris. Her mind was awash with waves of joy and she squealed as her orgasm exploded across her body.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH .."

The shower head dropped to the floor of the tub and Emily stood there shaking and quivering as wonderful aftershocks rippled across her loins. A stunned Emily returned the shower head to its holder and turned off the water. She stepped out of the tub and gasped when she saw her glowing body in the mirrored wall. The view of her rigid pink clitoris standing out on top of her hairless labia caused her arousal to soar. She reached down and began caressing her organ of joy with one hand and exploring her excited entrance with the other hand. Her body and mind exploded with her second orgasm

"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww .."

Emily sat down on the toilet seat gasping and panting.

As she recovered she thought,

'Well this is a good start. I love that shower head."

Emily dried herself off and moaned as the soft fabric brushed across her still hard clitoris. As she was drying herself, her 'subconscious' reminded her that to sit on the bed with her back against the pillows. She walked out of the bathroom and went to bed. After she resting comfortably against the pillows she picked up the remote and turned the HDTV 'on'. The video of the cruise ship tour began playing. Again thoughts of 'submission' and 'open to suggestions' were flowing from the HDTV into mind.

Emily wasn't consciously aware that the screen had switched to a video of a woman about her own age sitting on her bed the way she was. The woman was holding her arms out toward 'something'. Soon a round, Gel-like ball bounced onto the bed and onto the woman's lap. It was the size of a large beach ball, transparent and lightly bluish in color. The woman picked it up and brought it toward her body and it snuggled onto abdomen, breasts and shoulders.

She saw the GelPod spread itself downward onto the woman's lap soft moans were heard as the massaging Gel snuggled in closer to woman's body. Emily's nipples became excited and she felt warmness seep into vagina and clitoris. All she could think about was what the GelPod was doing to the woman.

As the video progressed, Emily sensed something near the open door to the bedroom. Suddenly a light-bluish glow illuminated the lower part of the doorway.

The video stopped and the HDTV was turned 'off'.

06.19 Emily, GelPod, Introduction:

Emily's eyes opened wide when she saw a round, translucent, light-bluish, Gel ball roll into the bedroom. She was filled with a mix of nervousness and excitement as the glowing GelPod rolled along the floor toward her and bounced onto the end of the bed.

It stayed there and began to purr and glow. Emily smiled and held out her arms to the GelPod. It rolled onto her legs and nestled onto her lap. She sighed as the soft purrs seeped into her clitoris and labia. She reached down with both hands and lifted it up, warm tingly sensations seeped into her hands and fingers. She smiled and placed it so the round Gel-like mass pressed against her abdomen, breasts, shoulders and neck.

As her hands caressed the glowing surface, Emily closed her eyes as the Gel flowed onto her breasts, encasing each of them within a gentle massaging pouch. Her nipples began to stiffen and two depressions formed into suckling 'mouths' and descended her excited nipples.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .."

The GelPod's mass now moved downward from her abdomen. The leading edge of the Gel flowed onto her clitoral hood with slow, gentle pressing and Emily gasped at the ecstatic contact and her legs quickly spread apart. Slowly, the Gel coaxed her clitoris to harden and soon its pink tip protruded out of its protective hood and it flowed onto the pink tip with soft caresses and kisses. Emily's hips jerked and her hands shot down and began massaging the Gel's purring surface. The flow of the Gel continued downward between her spread thighs and molded itself to the folds of her labia. Once again that wonderful massaging action was started and Emily moaned as waves of joy exploded from her clitoris and labia.

"Ohh .. Ohh .. Ohh .."

The GelPod now extended itself under her thighs and buttocks. It spread toward the underside of her knees, bending her legs and bringing her feet back toward her hips and her thighs were slowly spread apart. The Gel mass that was under her buttocks pushed her hips upward and slightly forward giving the GelPod complete and open access to her flared sex.

Emily's breasts, nipples, clitoris and labia were fully encased within a rippling blanket of purring Gel. Her arms fell to her sides and she leaned her head back against the pillows and moaned as the wonderful sensations flooded her body and mind.

The GelPod now had full control of Emily's body

06.20 Emily, GelPod, First Orgasm:

A small sheath-like tube formed from the mass that lay over her labia. The end formed into a suckling 'mouth' and slipped over the hard pink tip of Emily's clitoris. Her hips jerked at the ecstatic contact and she squealed with joy as it rippled over the rigid organ and slithered into its clitoral hood.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .."

The Gel mass that was formed over her labia now slipped between the flared folds and snuggled into the pink furrow, pushing the folds further apart. A delicious massaging action was started and Emily felt as though a hundred tongues and mouths were now loving her clitoris, labia, breasts and nipples.

She moaned as the ecstatic sensations soared across her body. The massaging Gel kissed and caressed her fluttering inner lips that were already moist with their early juices. Her clitoris throbbed within the suckling sheath-like 'throat' and she pushed her bullet-like nipples into the 'mouths' of the GelPod's suckling pouches.

"Ohhh .. Godddd .."

As the Gel massaged the flared folds, its phallic formed.

The thick, flexing head nudged against the treasured entrance to her womanhood and the clasping inner lips kissed and caressed the purring head as it nestled further inward. She shifted her hips excitedly against the caressing head and pushed her enflamed sex down onto the thickness that was probing her eager entrance. While her swollen folds and clitoris were being massaged and suckled, the phallic slowly slithered inward past the stretching inner lips and slipped an inch or two inward, into her welcoming vagina.

The GelPod rested a moment or two while Emily's stretched vagina adjusted to its thickness. It then slipped deeply inward twisting and turning as it went. A series of pulsing rings rose up from the phallic's surface which ecstatically caressed her vaginal walls. Emily's mouth and eyes opened wide as unbelievable sensations exploded from within her enflamed passage. Her vaginal walls began to spasm and clench around her thick lover. The flexing phallic searched for and found her sensitive 'G' spot and began caressing the soft excited tissues.

Emily arched up and screeched as the ecstatic sensations flooded her mind.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .."

The phallic lunged deeply inward, her cervix flared open and began kissing the throbbing head as it nudged against the portal to her womb. Her hips ground excitedly onto her buried lover and she gurgled as it slowly pulled out and lunged back in. The GelPod now started a series of rhythmic thrusts, in and out, fast and slow. Emily was in orgasmic heaven and her body began urgent counter thrusts.

"Oh God .. Yes .. Yes .."

Emily's mind was awash with joy. Gasping and moaning, her body began thrusting in sync with her loving friend. She wrapped her arms around The GelPod's thick loving 'blanket' and her hips bucked her sex upward onto the plunging phallic. They became a blur as the GelPod lunged into the depths of her sexual being.

"Ahhhh .. Faster .. Deeper .."

Emily's was catapulted into a sexual frenzy. Her body had never experienced such ecstatic, orgasmic sensations. Suddenly the loving phallic lunged deeply into her enflamed passage and stopped. Its head thickened as it flexed and twisted. Emily felt the most delicious and ecstatic sensation she had ever felt. The GelPod started to forcefully ejaculate deep inside her vagina and cervix. The warm, thick ejaculant gushed and filled her cervix, back flowing into her vagina. Her orgasm exploded throughout her body. Her mind and eyes became saturated with orgasmic flashes of lights. Her body jerked upward. Her legs flew into the air in a wide 'V' and frantically kicked in the air as her body convulsed and spasmed in orgasmic ecstasy.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH .. .."

Another powerful ejaculation erupted from the phallic. Thick streams of warm ejaculant and thick vaginal juices spewed past the buried phallic and the clenching labia folds. Emily's first and second orgasms melded into one and she gurgled incoherently as her body rode her multi orgasmic waves.

Her squeals of joy echoed around her bedroom.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ..."

Emily's body became saturated with her explosive orgasms and her body went into orgasmic overload, and she lost consciousness. In a minute she slowly regained consciousness. The phallic was still buried deep within her vagina and she moaned as the aftershocks still rippled up and down her body. Her arms were wrapped tightly around the GelPod's purring 'blanket'.

The phallic pulled out of Emily's foamy, clasping vagina. She moaned as the wonderful fullness left her body. The pulsing head of its engorged member nestled again within the swollen folds and went into a dormant stage with delicious low level 'purrs'.

Emily sighed as her inner lips caressed pulsing thickness.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .."

06.21 Emily, GelPod, Breast Enhancement:

The GelPod let Emily rest against the pillows as her body slowly came down from its orgasmic high.

The purring silky pouches on her breasts now released their enhancement chemicals and Emily felt a wonderful warmth seeping into each breast. The delicious massaging, kneading and suckling were restarted and she moaned as her arousal was rejuvenated.

Suddenly an exquisite firmness gripped each of her breasts and her erect nipples twitched with excitement. She looked down and a beaming smile filled her face when she saw her breasts begin to expand within the clear Gel pouches. Delicious quakes pulsed across her chest as her breasts and nipples expanded in spurts.

BREASTS: 36A
NIPPLES: 3/8"

As her breasts grew, her nipples became more sensitive to the suckling 'mouths' and Emily began thrusting her firm breasts and erect tingly nipples into kneading and suckling pouches. Her body had never felt such exquisite sensations and she moaned and gasped with joy.

BREASTS: 36B
NIPPLES: 7/16"

The expanding pouches now had more to work on and the kneading, massaging and suckling intensified.

BREASTS: 36C
NIPPLES: 1/2"

The Gel now had Emily's breasts and nipples at their target size and the pouches settled down to that wonderful 'purring' actions. Emily cried out in joy when she saw her enhanced breasts within the clear Gel pouches.

06.22 Emily, GelPod, Clitoris Enhancement:

She lay back savoring her breast's 'new' fullness and firmness. Her hard nipples felt like bullets and she yearned to touch them. The Gel mass once again snuggled in closer to the flared folds of her labia and she gasped when the warm Gel oozed into the pink furrow pushing the folds further apart. The warm suckling 'mouth' and 'throat' of the clitoral sheath once again rippled over the pink protruding tip of her clitoris and slipped into the clitoral hood. Emily's hips bucked at the ecstatic contact.

Her hands shot down and lovingly rubbed the Gel mass that was devouring her clitoris and the Gel purred into her grasping hands and fingers. At the same time, the GelPod's flexing head pressed deliciously against her excited inner lips.

Emily gasped loudly when she felt her engorged clitoris expand within the rippling and suckling sheath.

"Uhh .. Uhh .. Uhh .."

L/D

EXTERNAL CLITORIS: 1/2" x 3/16" ... 5/8" x 1/4"

With each ecstatic jerk of her hips, Emily's clitoris lengthened and thickened.

EXTERNAL CLITORIS: 3/4" x 3/16" ... 1" x 3/8"

Her hands were franticly massaging the mass that was causing jolts of joy to explode across her loins.

EXTERNAL CLITORIS: 1.25: x 1/2" ... 1.50" x 1/2".

The long rigid organ's natural downward angle insured an ecstatic contact against a thrusting erection. Her hips were bucking and grinding as the Gel's clitoral 'throat' sucked on her rigid organ as though it was an erection. She threw her head back and wailed.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE .."

The Gel slowly and tantalizingly withdrew from her erect clitoris and Emily lay back gasping and panting. She looked down and saw her excited, pink organ extending well beyond the soft confines of its clitoral hood and an excited smile lit up her face.

Her hands massaged the purring mass between her thighs and whispered,

"Oh! God, Thank you .."

As if in an answer, the Gel kissed the engorged pink tip and Emily gasped in joy.

"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww .."

The Gel mass that was nestled within her flared folds now began to trace and nudge against her clasping inner lips.

06.23 Emily, GelPod, Vaginal Enhancement:

Emily's arousal was now at a fever pitch and she ground her hips against her Gel lover. The tip of the Gel's phallic nudged inward and Emily's excited inner lips eagerly slipped over the thick head as it slowly twisted and turned its way into her more than welcoming vagina. It deliciously sunk into the depths of her sexual being and Emily screamed in ecstasy.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .."

The head of the loving phallic nudged onto the flowering portal of her womb and then rested with delicious 'purrs' and flexes as Emily savored the wonderful fullness that was stretching her womanhood. The Gel now secreted its growth chemicals. Emily gasped as delicious antsy sensations gripped her entire vaginal sheath. The elasticity and vaginal depth was slowly changed to accommodate an 8.0" x 3.0" erection. The sexual sensitivity was expanded to take in 50% of her vaginal sheath and her illusive 'G' spot was expanded. The nerve endings within her enhanced vaginal sheath and the sensitive tissues of her extended sweet spot were connected into her sexual sensory system.

The GelPod now started to test out Emily's 'new' enhancements.

06.24 Emily, GelPod, Vaginal Testing:

Suddenly Emily's entire body was flooded with waves of sexual excitement. The massaging, kneading and suckling pouches and 'mouths' renewed their loving attention to her firm breasts and bullet-like nipples. The suctioning 'mouth' and 'throat' renewed they ecstatic attention to her excited and rigid organ of joy.

Emily bucked and jerked as her body was thrown into a sexual frenzy.

"Oh God .. Oh God .."

The Gel phallic withdrew from her clenching vaginal sheath until the tip was just inside the clasping inner lips and then plunged back into the depths of her enflamed passage. Emily cried out as her Gel Lover began a rhythmic series of slow ecstatic thrusts and lunges. The phallic began to vary its rhythm, full in, full out, part way in, part way out, always twisting, always flexing. Emily was gasping deeply for air as her body became saturated with waves of sexual joy. Her hips were bucking and jerking wildly over the bed.

"Uhh .. Uhh .. Uhh .."

Emily was riding her enhanced orgasmic wave. Her body had never experienced such total joy. Her orgasm came like a clap of thunder and its lightning bolts flashed across her dazed eyes and mind. Her hips bucked upward and froze as a loud orgasmic wail echoed around the bedroom.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH .."

She slumped back down, gasping and panting. Her hips continued matching the deep thrusts of her Gel Lover. Her mewing and gurgling sounds became incoherent as they escaped her drooling mouth. The Gel's phallic now expanded its length and width and Emily's body went into its sexual 'auto' mode with forceful counter thrusts.

She rode the orgasmic elevator toward her second orgasm. Her legs shot upward and outward, kicking franticly in the air. Her lover lunged into her womb and unleashed its warm thick ejaculant. Emily felt the incredible warm, thick volume fill her cervix and vaginal sheath. Her eyes opened wide but she saw nothing, her mouth opened but no sound was heard. Suddenly, her orgasmic freeze disappeared and the bedroom once again was filled with the wails of her second orgasm.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE .."

Emily's mind and body couldn't absorb any more orgasmic sensations and she lost consciousness. Her jerking body slumped back against the pillows. While she was unconscious, the GelPod's ejaculant began the conditioning of Emily's mind.

Emily's bisexual preference was reinforced and she now knew that all members of her family were also bisexual. All forbidden thoughts of incest were removed from her mind. All memories of Michael were removed from her mind and replaced with those of 'Michelle'. Bonding hormones for her daughter Sarah and her son Jamie raced throughout her body.

GenTech had taken the therapist's naked pictures of his husband and reprocessed them so they portrayed how he would look as a female and implanted the pictures in her mind.

All remembrances of the GelPod were removed from her mind, including her orgasms. She had always loved her enhanced body and the intense orgasms that it has given her. The Gel pouches slipped away and her firm breasts and perky nipples tingled as they sprung into the air. Emily moaned softly in her unconscious state as the suckling clitoral 'mouth' and 'throat' released her still engorged clitoris and the rigid pink organ throbbed in the air. The thick Gel phallic shrunk and slowly withdrew from her stretched vagina. A mix of vaginal fluids and Gel ejaculant gushed into the waiting Gel mass.

123456...8