Cruise Ship Regeneration Ch. 05A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .."

Sarah brought her feet up from the floor and placed them on the edge of the bed and spread her thighs wide apart. Her sex rose up and Jamie's thickness settled deeper between the swollen folds.

A soft gasping plea escaped Jamie's mouth,

"Help me Sarah...."

Sarah smiled knowingly and reached down between their bodies and grasped his straining hardness. She pushed the thick gland between the slick folds and traced the engorged head up and down her swollen furrow and centered it at the clenching entrance to her womanhood. Jamie felt the eager lips kiss and caress his excited gland.

Sarah reached up and put both hands on Jamie's hips. They looked into each other's eyes, knowing that this was their moment. Sarah slowly pulled on her hands while Jamie slowly pushed forward. Sarah saw Jamie's face light up with new sensations of excitement as he nudged his thickness inward. Sarah's clasping inner lips slipped over the thick gland with a delicious caressing action and both moaned as Jamie's erection slipped into Sarah's warm, moist vaginal passage.

Jamie was not prepared for the intense, ecstatic sensations that raced along the surface of his rigid erection.

"Oh God .. Oh God .."

Jamie couldn't contain himself, he wanted more of the ecstatic sensations that were encasing his manhood and lunged into the depths of his Sarah's clenching womanhood. Sarah cried out and gurgled with joy at the thick impalement that was stretching her enflamed vagina.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .. Jamieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee .."

Brother and sister had taken each other's virginity.

Sarah tightened her hands on Jamie's hips and kept him buried deep inside her. Jamie moaned and flexed his erection causing Sarah's face to light up with joy. Slowly Jamie withdrew his member until the head just remained inside the slick opening and then stroked back into the moist velvety sheath. Both moaned again and Sarah ground her hips as the long, thick impaler, re-entered her eager vagina.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .."

Jamie began ecstatic thrusts into and out of Sarah's clenching sex. He varied the thrusts from all in to all out, part way in, part way out. His conditioning was controlling his orgasm. Sarah was in heaven as the ripples of ecstasy from her sex spread across her body. The tip of her extended clitoris exploded as it was dragged along the length of Jamie's stroking erection.

Jamie felt as though his erection was inside a clenching and suckling mouth. Both their breaths were coming in deep gasps and pants. Jamie lowered his head into Sarah's shoulder and his panting breath bathed her neck. She wrapped her arms around his upper back and locked her legs around Jamie's lower back. She hips thrust her sex upward, matching her brother's thrusts with her own thrusts.

"Ohhhhh .. Jamie . Yes .. Yes .. Faster .. Deeper .."

Sarah was in a sexual frenzy and fast approaching her first orgasm. Jamie felt Sarah's vaginal muscles grip his aching rigidness tightly. He could feel her thick juices gushing out past his erection. His deep thrust's never faltered and loud slurping sounds were now heard as he plunged into Sarah's convulsing vagina. It kept Sarah's frenzied body on the orgasmic edge.

Jamie's entire body now screamed for orgasmic release. His prostate swelled, his bloated testicles spasmed as they clenched upward into his groin. The hold on his ejaculation was removed.

"Ohhhh .. Goddddd .. Sarah .. something .. I am going to .."

Jamie lunged into the depths of Sarah's milking cavern and froze. An incredible pressure built at the base his erection and the thick liquid pulsed up his jerking member and seemed to stall as it neared his highly excited gland. The liquid joy swirled around the tingling head and then spewed outward into Sarah's contracting vagina.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH .."

Sarah suddenly felt the most ecstatic sensation grip her entire sex as the torrents of hot, thick semen gushed from Jamie's ejaculating erection. Her orgasmic, dazed mind wasn't expecting the overwhelming volume as her passage ecstatically ballooned with her brother's incredible discharge.

Her legs shot out from her body in a wide 'V'. They cycled desperately in the air as her body bucked and thrashed. Her hands fisted tightly and her toes curled. Her mouth opened but no sound was heard, her eyes opened wide but all she saw was orgasmic flashes of light.

Finally, a loud ecstatic wail escaped her open mouth,

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE .."

Sarah slumped in a euphoric orgasmic daze. Her body continued to jerk and spasm with intense aftershocks. Jamie erection continued to ejaculate.

Slowly both came down from the ecstatic highs and held onto each other closely as they savored their post orgasmic sensations.

They kissed deeply and passionately.

Jamie slowly pulled his deflating member out of Sarah's reluctant vagina. It slipped out with a loud slurping sound and gushes vaginal juices and semen flowed outward from between Sarah's gaping entrance.

Sarah moaned as the wonderful fullness left her stretched womanhood.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .."

Sarah said softly,

"That was incredible, I never thought an orgasm could feel like that."

She looked into her brother's face and knew he felt the same way.

"Let's take a shower and look at the video of the Pleasure Deck."

They got off the bed and held each other close as they made their way to bathroom.

Next: PART 6B Emily, Michelle, Sarah and Jamie, The Pleasure Deck.

1...345678