Cruise Slut 04: Boat Whore

Story Info
He makes me service a fishing boat.
3.6k words
4.36
15.2k
14

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 12/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
penitr8me
penitr8me
326 Followers

Day 3 started like Day 2, with Reggie scrubbing me down and administering an enema before handing me over to six more crewman who filled me up for my Sir. The enema was a lot more painful today, due to that extreme ass fucking with just butter as lube, but Reggie didn't seem to care.

Sir gave me no idea what to expect at our first port, just told me to dress as directed by the stylist in the instructions. The dress was sheer, but not too crazy sexy, and I was wearing a reasonable bikini underneath, and even flats, which seemed odd at first. The makeup was the trashy kind, though, super red lips, lots of eye makeup, the kind that I knew would run at the drop of a hat. I was instructed to put a special tube of red lipstick into my purse.

A private car met us as soon as we disembarked and whisked us off to the wharf. What was odd is the car stopped at a pier and Sir got out, but motioned me to stay.

"Do whatever they tell you."

Sir closed the door and the car drove on a bit more, to a building by the pier. The driver gave me a leer, checking me out pretty thoroughly, before he ordered me to go in one of the numbered doors.

The room was dim. The office I walked into was a mess, paper all over the place. It was also warm already, and looking to be a sticky day. I was scared, but I guessed since the driver just eyefucked me without touching me, they knew what their orders were.

There was a middle-aged guy in shorts and a multi-colored tropical shirt, open almost to the waist. He looked me over briefly.

"Strip."

I took a deep breath and slipped out of the dress. He didn't tell me to stop, so I took off the bikini, too.

"Shoes too."

I stepped out of them and stood naked, as he looked me over again.

"Give me your purse."

I didn't have much in there, my ship ID, and the makeup.

He opened the purse and pulled out the tube of lipstick. Starting on my chest, in the space just above my tits, he wrote "FUCKTOY". Moving down, across my lower belly, he wrote "WHORE". He instructed me to turn and bend at the waist. Just above my buttocks he wrote something else.

"It says COCKSLUT. Because that's what you are. Right?"

"Yes, sir."

"And you're a whore. Men are paying good money to use your holes today. You'd better do a good job. I'm not into giving refunds."

Refunds? Oh my God, he really was whoring me out? Would Sir even be there or was he just leaving me somewhere? In the middle of this mental freakout, tropical shirt guy told me to stand up. He used some straps to bind my arms behind me, making my tits stick out, and probably making the FUCKTOY written above them even more obvious. He picked up some metal clamps and put one on each nipple. Damn they hurt, but not as bad as the one he clamped over my clit. My eyes were watering, but I was fighting back the tears, not wanting the makeup to start running so early in whatever this day was going to be. I shouldn't have bothered. The next thing he ordered me to do was kneel and suck his cock, which was massive. He really liked to abuse the back of my throat, so a few tears came as I was gagging. He pulled out, though, to cum all over my face. Again, so much for the makeup. He tugged on the chains on my nips, pulling me painfully up, and started towing me forward. Out the door! Oh my God, he was going to drag me around naked and barefoot in the streets! With my tits thrust in front of me and cum all over my face. I was torn between humiliation and the biggest flush of horniness I had ever experienced. I stumbled a bit through the uneven streets, about half a block to the pier where we'd left off Sir. My face burned. Some men stared. Some seemed uninterested, like this was an everyday thing. Maybe it was. A few called out "puta", whore. I saw a few of them point out the smear of cum all over my face. I was praying they weren't seeing the dripping coming from my cunt.

Out onto the pier, and onto a boat, where a dozen men were waiting. There was also a woman, a petite brunette wearing a tiny red bikini. Thankfully after towing me onto the boat, the guy released the clamps. They hurt so much when he took them off, I cried out, which made all the men turn and look at me.

"Gentlemen, the second whore is here. Let's get some photos before we cast off!"

I still had the straps holding my arms back, chest up. The first tourist man came around behind me and grabbed my tits while a photographer came up and took my picture.

"Smile, whore!"

Tourist twisted my nips, hard.

"I don't care if she smiles or not. Suffering is great, too!"

The photographer snapped a few more of me as I grimaced.

A few other guys pulled me to them, setting me between them, each groping a tit, thankfully more gently. They wanted more smiles. I did my best, especially when I saw Sir off to the side watching all of this.

Another guy pulled me over to him and shoved two fingers right into my cunt.

"Damn, she's wet! Can't wait for this cock, can you, cock slut?"

He gripped me tighter on the pussy, clamping down with his thumb.

"Right, Fucktoy?"

"Yes, sir!"

I choked out and tried to smile as he clamped down even harder.

They all took turns getting pictures in ones or groups, like a group of four. Even Sir took a pic with me, but he pretended like he didn't know me, like I was some anonymous whore they were all renting for the day. Eventually they took the straps off my arms. They took one group shot with me crouched, knees spread and fingering myself. Then they took some shots with the brunette in the bikini. They ordered us to kiss, and she had her hands all over me. I was flustered, not used to kissing a woman. The men hooted at the display.

I felt the boat start moving, looking around to realize the display had been witnessed by several other men and women on the pier and on other boats. And pictures were still being taken of my naked body with all the slurs printed out in bright red. Shit. But I soon had other things to occupy my mind.

The tropical shirt guy, who seemed to be the captain, welcomed them all to the Whore Cruise. After a brief safety lecture about life jackets, he told them they could use me as much as they wanted, and the brunette. They didn't give me a name, just called me One and her Two. There would be lunch later. The bar was open but drinks would be paced so no one got sick or too drunk. He wanted an orderly gang bang, and no damaging the whores.

Two more crewmen led me over to a chair under an awning at the back of the boat. It was the strangest chair I've ever seen. It looked like a cross between a dentist chair and one of those gym workout machines, the ones you use for your thigh muscles. As they strapped me in, I realized it left all of me vulnerable to whatever they wanted. My legs were forced apart and bent, tied on supports that left my cunt and ass accessible. A band went around my chest and throat on the back of the chair, but after a few adjustments they had me in a reclining position, raising my cunt and ass higher and tipping my head back to make my mouth easy to get to. My upper arms were secured, leaving my hands free. The sharks didn't need more invitation than that to whip their cocks out and start the fuck fest. I felt them slamming into me right away, mouth and cunt, and one in each hand. I was so besieged, I couldn't even tell when Sir was in me. At least I was assuming he got in on this all after my holes were creamy enough to get him off. Because I was definitely creamy, outside and in.

It felt like a couple of hours before they let me up. They gave me a bucket to pee in, but I had to pee in front of everyone or hold it, and I couldn't hold it anymore. They gave me some water to drink. Then they sluiced me down with some water to get the crusty cum off me. I noticed it also washed off the FUCKTOY and WHORE labels, presumably the COCKSLUT as well, so at least I knew whatever they used wasn't going to stain me with actual scarlet letters.

While I was getting my break, they buckled the brunette into the chair and started using her. Some guys were eating lunch, some kind of chicken they'd been grilling on the boat. It smelled great! I looked around to see if I could get some. A crewman saw me looking.

"You have to beg, whore. Work for it."

A tourist held out a piece of chicken, waving it towards my face. I went to take it with my mouth, but he raised it up high.

"You heard him, whore. Beg! Like the bitch you are!"

Again I felt totally humiliated. And strangely turned on. I made "paws" from my hands and whined, staring hard at the bit of food, making what I hoped looked like puppy dog eyes. He relented and brought it down where I could take it from him. Others did the same as I crawled around the deck, shaking my "tail" and my tits, begging for any morsel they would give me. One guy took a bowl of rice and jacked off into it -- I was amazed he still had that much cum in him, but he was a younger guy. They put the rice and cum down and I pushed my face into the bowl and lapped it up. One guy wanted to shit in a bowl but the crew shut that down quickly. They put few pieces of watermelon in the brunette's cunt and made me go get them out with my tongue. It was strange to feel her writhing under my mouth.

They sluiced me down again and gave me more water before strapping me into the chair again. This time instead of a slew of dicks entering me, they stood back in a circle. The brunette, totally naked now, was standing between my legs. I felt her tongue work me expertly, joined by a finger, as she quickly got me squirting and squirming in bliss.

I had cum a few times on this trip when Sir had the groups of men working me over, but it was incidental to them using me; it was a bonus for me and not something anyone had tried to make happen during the trip so far. I was there to pleasure men, not for them to pleasure me. But now this beautiful woman was pleasuring me, a lot. And really, I told myself, one finger is a lot like another finger when it's up your cunt, so does it really matter what kind of equipment it's attached to? And, OOOH, one tongue -- she had a great tongue!

But still she wasn't done. She slid two fingers in, then three, then four. She moved her hand in front of my face and made a beak shape, fingers and thumb all touching, then she made a fist. She did that a few times. She went back to the beak shape and her hand disappeared again between my spread legs. I felt all five fingers forcing their way into me. It wasn't easy, even with her tiny hands. Her knuckles stretched me out as they relentlessly plunged in, making me cry until finally they popped in and I felt an amazing sense of fullness. I felt her whole hand in me, moving gently for a few moments, and then making that fist that she'd waved in my face. She pulled back, straining me again as the wide part of her hand pulled back through my cunt. I was gasping by the time she was out. But still she wasn't done. A crew man put some lube on her hand and she went back, faster this time, in, and pulling back faster, out. A few passes like this and she picked up speed, fist fucking me while the men looked on, eyes glazed. She left her hand in me and leaned over to suck my nipples, guiding them in with her free hand, massaging my tits, still pumping my cunt. I felt another massive orgasm rock me, gushing all over her hand. I think I blacked out for a minute, or blissed out, because next thing I knew there were more cocks in me and I don't remember her pulling out or them pushing in. After her fist, even the biggest cock was like nothing, so they didn't linger long there when my tight ass was still available. I was glad she hadn't fist fucked my ass; I wasn't sure I could ever recover from that. Ass and mouth, over and over, losing track of time but seeing the sun move towards later in the day.

Eventually they slowed down. When it seemed like they all had their fill, the crewman let me go and pushed me down to the corner of the deck where they had sluiced me off before, but they didn't hose me down this time. I just lay there, glad to be off the chair, feeling the warm sun on my face and closed eyes. Then I felt warm water running down my face. Or, not water. Piss. I could smell it, especially from the ones who'd been drinking beer all day. I kept my eyes closed, and held my breath as best I could, gulping air between streams of piss that washed over me. Disgusting and humiliating. Not as sexy as the other humiliation. I hated it, but...did I maybe like that I hated it? Interesting.

When they were finally done relieving themselves on me, they used the hose and cleaned me off properly. I thought we were done. I hoped we were done.

"Time for her to 'tip' the crew. Anyone who wants a last call after they're done with her can meet us by the bridge."

They hauled me up a few stairs to a cabin -- a "cock" pit? -- where the captain and his crew were gathered, seven men in all. They were fast and efficient; they bent me over a chair and ass fucked me, one after the other, using my mouth to get them hard while they waited. No one needed more than a few strokes, and no one took seconds.

I guess some of the men didn't want me after being used by "the help", or maybe they were just tired, but at least half were ready for last call. And of course Sir was the first one in line after the crew creamed my ass. I had no idea how many times he'd used me today, but I was guessing it was a lot because it took him a few minutes to work up his load. The others all opted to cum in my face and on my tits as I knelt there, leaving me drenched in cum as we docked. The hoots and hollers made it clear we had a good audience for the last shots, but by then it was too hard for me to see through the ropes of cum on my face.

I stayed there, kneeling, too tired to move. I figured someone would eventually tell me what was expected next, and eventually the captain came back and once again prepared me for my walk of shame back to the office -- arms bound behind my back, clips on my tits and cunt -- so he could drag me down the street. There were many more people around this time, more shouting, more catcalls. I kept my head down and concentrated on not tripping.

Sir was waiting for us in the office.

"You were a very, very good girl for that. Are you tired?"

"Yes Sir."

Sir put a robe on me, with a hood that he pulled up before he walked me back to the car. On the way back to the ship, he opened the robe and played with my tits, but mercifully left my cunt alone. I could see the driver sneaking peeks in the rearview mirror, but thankfully no other sexual favors were required from me for the ride. We walked up to the VIP boarding gate, where we were the only ones to process. Sir put a bag with my discarded dress and swimsuit on the scanner belt and showed them his ID before he walked through the metal detector while I waited my turn. I handed the guard my ID and he looked me carefully in the face.

"Looks like someone had a good time today!"

I was mortified, thinking of all the cum that had dried all over my body, but especially my face.

Sir laughed.

"Yes, she fucked a boatload of people today, and took a fist in her cunt, the dirty slut. I think maybe you should check her out, make sure she's not trying to sneak anything onboard."

"Whatever you say, sir. But, sir, I might need some backup, just to be sure."

"Of course, of course, can't be too careful."

Sir jerked his chin towards the guard, making clear what he expected.

I complied when ordered to move into a security screening room just off the entry way. A few other men showed up, one to relieve the guard searching me, and three others to help "search" me. They ordered me to drop the robe and stand with my back against the wall, arms up and legs apart. One by one, they ran their hands over my body, lingering under my tits, fingers at first just touching the outside of my swollen, abused pussy lips. They turned me around and repeated the process on my back side before ordering me to bend at the waist and touch my toes.

"Fuck, look at that gaping ass and pussy! She really did fuck a boatload! How much cum is still in her?"

"Oh, not nearly enough," Sir said. "Feel free to add some to her mouth, or her face. I think her other holes need a rest right now. Girl, thank the men properly for doing their duty here."

I turned and knelt, mouth open, while they circled me and whipped their cocks out. The first few jetted deep in my throat, but the last two refreshed my facial, ensuring my walk of shame would continue all the way to our cabin. I thanked them all for their cum.

"Anytime, slut. Let us know when you're coming aboard and we're happy to inspect you thoroughly.

Sir fucked me one more time as soon as we got to the cabin, but then he let me wash up and take a nap. He decided to order dinner in, which meant I was dining in the nude, but he waited until the servers were clearing the meal before having them bend me over the couch and fuck me. It was just like the morning routine, with three in the ass, three in the cunt, and Reggie leaving a big load in my mouth, which I presented to Sir as soon as they left us.

"I'm afraid you drained my balls, Fucktoy! I have nothing left for you right now. Do you know this is the most times I've ever cum in one day?"

"No, Sir."

"You were a perfect, nasty cockwhore today. Did you enjoy it?"

"Yes, Sir, very much."

"I thought you might. Did anything surprise you?"

"I was surprised how turned on I was by being dragged naked in the street. And I was surprised by the piss. I wasn't expecting that."

"Good. I like to keep you guessing. Still within limits. Oh, I almost forgot, the other whore from the boat sent some salve along to put in your pussy tonight. She said it will tighten you right back up after the fisting."

He very kindly scooped up some of the thick material and deposited it in my abused vagina. I could feel it tingling, smarting a bit. I liked having him stroke me gently in there. I liked how he called the brunette "the other whore", making it so clear what I was to him. But then he cuddled me for a while, his fingers still deep in my hole. It was almost -- sweet. It felt strange, after so much abuse. He finally he stretched and yawned, leaving me so empty.

When he sent me off to bed, I missed the cuddling we had been doing on the couch. I wished he would curl up next to me, but he said he needed some air and I should get some sleep, because he had another "big day" planned for me. I was so tired, I didn't have much time to dwell on that thought. I fell asleep remembering the feeling of all those hands, and eyes, on my naked body.

penitr8me
penitr8me
326 Followers