Cruise Slut 07: Touring

Story Info
Just the two of us - until it isn't.
3.6k words
4.33
5.5k
8

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 12/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
penitr8me
penitr8me
326 Followers

When I woke up, Sir was still spooning me. Reggie was tapping my face, gently. He made a shushing gesture with one finger, while he gestured to the door with his other hand. I tried moving slowly, trying to not wake Sir up, but he still had such a hold on me there was no chance of that happening. Sir looked around a bit bleary eyed, but realized he had a handful of soft, naked woman in his arms and started groping me.

"Good morning, Reggie."

"Good morning, Sir. I'm sorry to wake you. Would you like me to prepare her as usual?"

"I'd like to watch today. But do what you usually do, just forget I'm here."

"Of course, Sir."

Reggie grabbed my hair and towed me off the bed into the bathroom. I don't know if he was playing up for Sir, showing off, or if this was just what he would have done anything. He was more brutal with the scrub brush than yesterday, fucking my cunt and ass with the handle so hard it made me cry. And then it made me cum. Or maybe it was the reaming, plus knowing Sir was watching. I really did like to be watched. Sir didn't say anything, but I could tell he liked what he saw.

Sir was fascinated as he watched Reggie administering the enema. As Reggie waited for the water to loosen my bowels, Sir couldn't contain himself anymore.

"So you've done this to her every morning, just like this?"

"Well, Sir, I found the scrub brush yesterday. I heard she'd taken so many cocks that I figured I should scrub her pretty thoroughly. But the enema, yes, I've done that every day to clean her ass out."

"So you heard about the pirates."

"Yes, Sir. All the crew is talking about it."

"Are they talking about how she took it in the ass from all the Captain's men?"

"Yes, Sir. Also how she's been used by the Security staff. If I may be so bold, Sir, they were quite disappointed that she was not available yesterday when you returned. Totally understandable with the shape she was in, but they were looking forward to using her."

Sir looked a bit troubled at that, but then Reggie made me evacuate my bowels and I felt awkward enough with them talking about me like that, I didn't want to look Sir in the face while I was shitting in the toilet. I'd been eating pretty lightly the last few days, filling up on sex I guess, but still.

"So now she's going to get fucked by some of the crew?"

"Yes, Sir."

"How have you been deciding who gets to be here?"

"Well, Sir, of course I started with my friends. And I have many friends here, Sir. I've worked here a long time. And having her to offer to the crew, well, it's made me many more friends now, Sir."

"So you have people doing you favors, because they want to use her? Is she making you very popular, Reggie?"

"You might say that, Sir. And you did say, each man only gets to use her once, that it has to be different men each day, so I've had to make many more friends."

"Yes, thank you for that. Did your friends enjoy her?"

"Yes, Sir, very much Sir. Especially yesterday, Sir."

"What was different yesterday?"

"We'd heard what a pain slut she was, at the Pirate's Cove. We took the liberty of spanking her while we were using her yesterday. I hope we didn't overstep, Sir."

Reggie looked a bit worried at that. But Sir seemed excited, not annoyed.

"Oh, not at all. I think you're right -- you saw how she came when you were hurting her cunt and ass. She has a great ass, good that you were keeping it warm for me. Did you enjoy spanking, this slut, Reggie?"

I wanted to deny it, but I couldn't.

"Yes Sir, very much."

"I'd like to watch that."

"Of course, Sir. We have the crew assembled in the other room."

"All...'friends' of yours. Let's not keep your friends waiting!"

Reggie dragged me by my hair into the other bedroom, Sir following us both. There were the usual six guys. Usually Reggie just tossed me at one of them and they started in on me, but today he started by calling them to attention.

"This is the slut's owner. He wants to watch you use her today. He especially wants to see her spanked as you use her."

Talk about letting the demon out of the bottle. The first guy grabbed my tits, bent me over, and started whaling on my bare ass. Damn, it hurt, and it hurt so hard and fast I didn't have time to acclimate to it. I felt a bit of flashback to the bar, surrounded by cocks and hands and cum. I had to breathe deeply, focus on being in the room, with just eight men, and one of them Sir. I was gasping, sobbing but without crying, when finally the guy jammed his cock into my ass and started ramming me, still spanking my ass, alternating cheeks. He left a huge load; I could feel it trickling out of me as he pulled out. By then my body caught up and I could feel that floating feeling again. And it's good because the next guy started right in where the first guy let up, just as hard and fast. But I think he was so turned on by watching the first guy, he didn't get more than 7-8 swats in before he plunged into me and came up my ass almost as soon as he was in there. The third guy was a bit more deliberate. Maybe he'd learned from watching the first two. He spanked me, not as hard, then waited a minute, then spanked the other side and waited. He gradually built the intensity.

"Damn, Reggie, look how her hips are rocking. She really does like this, doesn't she?"

I wasn't even aware my hips were moving, but he was right. The floating from the first two brutal assaults had kicked in. Maybe this guy hadn't been as gentle as I thought, maybe I was just ready for it. This guy pushed into my ass more gently. Or maybe it just felt that way because I was already gaping from the first two ass fucks, and well lubed by their cum. He reached around and fingered my clit as he pressed into me. I came hard, spasming on his cock, and then he came, grunting and swearing in Spanish as he creamed me good. I was still feeling aftershock orgasms when I felt Sir sliding into me. I figured he'd be next, while I still had a good river coming out of me. I could feel his cock. I could tell his cock anywhere. He kept going on my clit, and added a few swats of his own to my very red, very warm ass. I came again, grabbing his cock with my anal tunnel and squeezing all my desire for him into wave after wave of lust until I felt him pour into me.

Sir released me and backed away. Reggie said something in Spanish. Two guys flipped me over. Reggie handed one of them a riding crop. Shit. The cropper started in on my cunt. He got several hits on the labia, stinging and smarting, before landing one right on my clit. I think I saw stars. He mounted me and pressed into me in one thrust while I was still reeling from that hit. He twisted my nipples ruthlessly, and I came again, crying and bucking. He didn't just jet and run, he worked me slowly, still keeping the pain on my nipples. His weight pinned me to the bed, so all my writhing was useless. That was a huge turn on. He finally let go of my nipple and grabbed my hair, hard, up against the scalp, and kissed me brutally, invading my mouth like he invaded my cunt. At last I felt him reach that pause, that endless moment before letting loose in me, invading me with his torrent of sperm. I was breathless with the power of pain and pleasure and helplessness. I was sorry that Sir specified each man could be here only once; I wanted a whole night with this one. The next one found the crop and started hitting my tits, but he seemed very tentative, like maybe he liked it but wasn't sure if he was supposed to be liking it. He did a few swats before pumping my cunt and leaving his load. The last guy was enthusiastic but not very skilled. At least by then the floaty feeling had lifted me up and out of the room and I didn't really care. I was a set of holes to be used as they liked.

After the last guy was done, Reggie squatted over my face and started fucking my throat while Sir mounted my pelvis and thrust in my very creamy pussy. Sir and Reggie took turns cropping me. I could tell Reggie was much more turned on by this than he had been any of the other times. I think he waited until he could tell Sir was going to cum, because they let loose in me at the same time.

Afterwards, Sir shook their hands and thanked them. They made polite noises and trooped out, leaving me on the bed in a puddle of goo. Sir stood over me, looking down at me, really looking hard at me.

"What did you think about that, slut?"

"Sir? I don't understand the question."

"You were just fucked by eight guys. And hurt by eight guys. Did you know you were such a masochist?"

"No, Sir, I never thought about it. I know I'm a slut, Sir. I think I've proved that."

"Yes, you have. Yesterday you spread your legs for all those men in the bar. What would you have done if I had left you there? Would you have tried to stop them at all?"

I didn't know what to say. I just looked at him, confused. What could I have done? I felt like he just barely got me out of there before they reached a tipping point of fucking me to death. But I couldn't have stopped it. And maybe I didn't want to. I couldn't tell him I wanted it to stop.

He knelt beside me and dragged his fingers through the sperm leaking out of my cunt.

"What are you going to do, after this cruise?"

I avoided looking at him.

"I have to be back at work on Tuesday, Sir."

"Right, yeah, I know. But...after all this. Can you go back to whatever your love life was before?"

Ah. No, and he knew it. And I knew it. But I'd been trying to avoid thinking about it. I kept looking away, trying to stop my eyes from tearing over, telling myself it was just all the pain in my body, nothing more. Fortunately, Sir didn't make me answer. He stroked the side of my face for a few minutes, before telling me to get up and join him for breakfast. I took a few minutes to collect myself before sitting at his feet in the main room, still dripping with the cum of eight men.

"You really are the biggest slut. The best slut I could have found."

"Thank you, sir."

He fed me at his feet again. After, he pulled my head onto his lap and stroked my hair. I loved being petted by him. I didn't want the moment to end. Just like every other day, I had no idea what he had in store for me. Each day seemed more extreme than the last; I wasn't sure how he'd manage to top the fuck fest in the bar. I thought back to our first day at sea and how tame it seemed now.

And tame is what the rest of the day ended up being. Mostly. He let me bathe myself for the first time on the ship. He told me to ignore what Miranda's wardrobe plan was and to just wear what I wore in the plane trip. Fortunately Reggie had had the dress cleaned and pressed before putting it back in our closet, but the red panties were still musky from how wet I got on the trip out. When I mentioned that to Sir, he said to just go without them. Eek, I should have just put them on. I still wore the red push-up bra.

When I was ready, he ushered me off the ship where we met with a man holding a sign with Sir's name. He was maybe 25-30, really average in every way, not too tall, not too short, not to fit, not too fat. I couldn't even tell if he was from Mexico or not. He turned out to be a tour guide who took us around the port town. But there was still some fuckery going on. The guide drove us to a botanical garden. After touring the garden, the guide led us to a secluded place where four or five men were waiting, cocks hard. I sucked and fucked while Sir and the guide watched for a while before joining in. We got back in the car right after. Of course, Sir wouldn't let me wipe myself, but he let the driver put down a towel on the seat of the car to catch the cum in my cunt and ass. We repeated the pattern at a museum and a tequila factory, with men hard and ready to fuck me in secluded places on the tour. Sir also delighted in having me bend over things on the tours, flashing my naked ass anytime he felt he could get away with it.

We went to a lovely restaurant after the tours. We had a table that overlooked the ocean, secluded enough that Sir ordered me to strip and eat at his feet, just like breakfast. He had me suck the first waiter, and then every time something was brought to the table, if it was a different guy. I sucked all of them, swallowing all of their loads. Sir watched, like he always did, but he seemed more pensive, and he didn't use me after lunch. He did let the driver bend me over the hood of the car and fuck me in the ass, though, before we went off to the afternoon adventures.

The afternoon adventures were on a beach. I wasn't sure what I was supposed to do about a swimsuit, but the guide produced a bag with a towel and pop-up pavilion. He told me I didn't need to worry about wearing a swim top, but he handed me a bikini bottom that he said would keep me "legal" on the beach. It was small enough to fit in my small fist, really just a string around my waist with a slightly wider string running between my legs. Sir ordered me to strip right where the guide had set the pavillion and put on the fictional bottoms. At least I had been able to take off the red fuck-me shoes when we got there and be barefoot.

The guide also produced a collar and a leash, and something else which I didn't recognize. He handed the collar to Sir to fasten around my neck. Next the leash. I wanted to melt into the sand, I was so mortified. But Sir wasn't done yet.

"Bend over."

Sir tugged at the leash, pulling my head down. I figured he would just fuck me, or have someone fuck me, but instead I felt a lubed thing against my ass. The guide pulled the string bottom away and shoved something into my ass; he was not gentle about it. Sir indicated I should look at my behind. I realized it wasn't just a butt plug, it was actually a puppy tail hanging out my asshole, on some sort of spring.

"Wag."

I thought I was mortified before. I could see people pointing and laughing. I could also see Sir looking at me expectantly. I shook my butt, the spring making the tail bounce and wag.

Sir could read me so well by now.

"We're going for a walk. You will keep your chin up and show yourself proudly, pet."

"Yes, Sir."

I still felt like my face was as red as the panties that I wasn't wearing as Sir paraded me up to the bar. I could see every eye on me as I walked there, essentially naked, my tail wagging behind me. The string between my legs was rubbing against my crotch, adding to my shameful arousal. I started to drip down my leg. I remembered how I felt on the way to the boat trip, being dragged naked through the street by my tits. When we got to the bar, Sir ordered me to kneel beside him. He ordered a beer for himself and a asked them to bring me a bowl of water, which he had set on the floor. He nodded towards the water when it was brought. I knew what he wanted. I got on my hands and knees, feeling the shift of men in the bar to the area behind me, where I was flashing my cunt and ass for everyone to see as I lapped at the bowl. He made me finish the whole bowl, though he allowed me breaks in between.

"You have to stay hydrated, pet."

And then as we left the bar, he made me crawl all the way back to the pavilion as he led me on the leash.

The guide had six guys waiting inside the pavilion, which had the privacy sides down. Sir had me lie on beach towel and just move the string in my crotch to the side while I spread my legs. They ran a very efficient train on my cunt; none of them lasted more than a few minutes before they shot their loads and left us alone. The guide took up the end of the train, fucking my cunt while he whispered a string of Spanish into my ear. He'd already fucked me a few times during the day, so he took longer to cum in me. He was really loud when he did, roaring out. We weren't far from other people on the beach, so I was mortified when he raised the sides of the pavilion. He just pulled his jeans up but let the fly and button undone, so it was pretty obvious he was the one making the noise and he reveled in the looks he got. While we had the privacy sides down, Sir had changed into a pair of swim trunks that the guide brought him.

After the guide left us, Sir put down a towel next to me and dragged his fingers through the torrent of cum seeping out of me, but he didn't fuck me. We had a nice time just basking in the sun on the beach. I thought about how gray and gloomy it probably was back home and how awesome it was to be here. But that also made me sad to think that the next day we'd be sailing back, and then flying back. I resolved to not think about it anymore today, to just enjoy the day.

I guess the security guys really did miss me from yesterday when I was too fucked up. literally, to service them. There were 23 guys waiting to strip search me when we got back on the boat, and I mean strip search. They squeezed my tits "to make sure I wasn't smuggling anything in them". They made me squat and shoved their fingers up my cunt and ass before they fucked me, hard and fast and brutal. Word must have gotten around about what a pain slut I was because they were very rough with me.

Sir and I soaked together in the tub after we got back to the cabin. He washed my hair and back and front and cunt and we talked. We hadn't really talked much about things outside of the cruise, but now he asked me about my family, which what a short story, just a mom on the other coast who I didn't see often, no siblings or aunts, uncles, cousins. He told me about himself, more about the uncle who left him all the money, more about the tech work he did before he became independently wealthy. I loved every minute of it, but I also felt sad knowing we had just one more day and night together.

We had dinner in one of the beautiful restaurants. I wore a lovely evening gown -- sapphire blue, very low cut, but tasteful, with a gorgeous push-up bra that had all the guys staring at my tits even more than usual. Sir let me sit in a chair, but he still ordered my food and fed me the first few bites. We went to the casino for a bit after, where he discreetly fingered me under the blackjack table so I couldn't really keep track of any of my cards. I thought at one point Sir might offer me to one of the men at the table who couldn't keep his eyes off my tits, but he didn't. He kept me to himself all night. When he got me back to the cabin, he fingered me until I was begging to come, and kept me edging for what seemed like hours before finally letting me explode in a gushing orgasm. I thought maybe he would try and fuck me after all the gushing, but it didn't seem to hit the right buttons for him. He just held me and we fell asleep together.

penitr8me
penitr8me
326 Followers