Cruise to Tahiti - Day 04

Story Info
Dianna wins the competition.
3.1k words
4.63
5k
4
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up early. The big cock on the clock pointed to the eight. The small cock was between the five and the six. I left Cunt Kwan in the bed and walked out on the balcony. There was some redness on the horizon and the sun was starting to peak over the water.

I was becoming accustomed to waking early full of energy. By nightfall, I was completely exhausted and fell asleep fast. I'm not sure if that was because of my enjoyable activities during the day or the warmth of Cunt Kwan's body curled up next to mine.

My bedmate was still fast asleep and snoring a little bit. I thought that was kind of sexy. I padded into the bathroom and turned on the shower. When I emerged, Cunt Kwan was waiting for me with a hair dryer in her hand. She proceeded to blow dry and brush my long blond hair, planting occasional kisses on the back of my neck and shoulders.

Just as she finished, there was a knock on the door. A muscular, shirtless porter wheeled our breakfast in. He wished us a good day and we sat at the small table to eat. It was a high protein, high carb breakfast of eggs, four types of meat, croissants, jam, sliced melon and coffee, orange juice and ice-cold water. I had a few bites of egg, a couple pieces of bacon and a croissant slathered with raspberry jam. A little jam leaked out of the corner of my mouth and Cunt Kwan eagerly licked it up. I was a little too excited to eat any more. Cunt Kwan insisted I drink two glasses of juice and a tall glass of water. She fixed me a cup of coffee when we were done. She told me it was going to be important for me to be super hydrated for the gang bang. She was taking her handler duties seriously.

We were enjoying our coffee when another knock came at the door. I opened it to find two burly security guards. The one in front asked if Cunt Kwan was here. I looked over and saw she was hiding under the bed covers. They no doubt knew it was her. They entered the cabin wheeling a cart with at least six dozen roses on it.

The first guard addressed himself to the lump under the covers. "Cunt Kwan, please excuse our behavior from yesterday. We didn't know you were a personal friend of the Captain's. These flowers are from him. If there is anything we can do for you or Cunt Dianna please let us know."

By now she was out of the bed and had her nose buried in the roses. She meekly said, "Thank you." Then they left.

I looked at her and smiled. I knew what was coming. She just said, "I fucked the Captain." She was beaming.

This being the fourth day, we spent the rest of the time replacing each other's butt plugs. Mine came out pretty easily and the larger one went in with minimal lube. Cunt Kwan's didn't want to come out but finally did with a resounding pop. I used my tongue to lube up her ass hole before finally getting the next one into her. She had an orgasm as I was tonguing her. I was worried she wouldn't be ready for the Anal Ball, but I kept this to myself.

We got dressed. I wore a short red and white peasant dress, no panties and white stockings with red stilettoes. My handler dressed in a black leather-skirt with a black sequined corset. She looked so lovely, I almost decided to skip the gang bang and just spend the day bringing her to orgasm after orgasm. But we finally left and took the elevator down to Deck 1.

We were met at the elevator and escorted past the long line waiting for the door to open. Mostly Cunts but a few Masters. Cunt Ursula was in line and gave me a thumbs up signal. She squeezed my boob as I went past and said, "Good luck Cunt."

Three of the other contestants were already there. There was a circular stage with five futons on it. There was seating for about one hundred in a circle around the stage. There was a large electronic counter above each futon that read 000. We waited for a few minutes and Cunt Kristen showed up with her handler.

Now it was photo time. Individually, each of us sat on a futon with our handler standing next to us with one hand on our shoulder. After that, the handlers stood to the side and a group photo of the contestants was taken with arms interlocked. We were all smiling. Next, we were instructed to take off our skirts or dresses and remove our panties. The cameraman was surprised to find none of us was wearing panties. Each of us sat and spread our legs for a 'before' picture. We were told that 'after' pictures would be taken for comparison.

Finally, another group photo was taken. We all sat on one futon and put our feet up next to us with our knees up. We were told to spread our legs and use our hands to spread open our pussy lips. And smile at the camera. The cameraman took several shots and frowned.

"Okay, let's take one more. Cunt Suzanne, could you please look at the camera instead of Cunt Dianna's pussy?" Cunt Suzanne turned beet red and looked at me sheepishly. I smiled and reached over and gave her tit a squeeze for reassurance.

While the photos were being taken the audience was let in and filled the seats. And a side door opened, and I could see several guys milling around. We were each assigned a futon and sat down.

The emcee gave some instructions to the handlers. Next to each futon was a cart equipped with douches, wipes, towels, and some lubricants. And two dozen bottles of water on ice. They were instructed to lube us up for the beginning. And to clean us often -- many Maters didn't like fucking a sperm filled pussy. Cunt Kwan gently but enthusiastically applied lube to my pussy, which was already a little wet.

The emcee turned to the audience and cautioned them not to clap, snap their fingers or whistle. The contestants were going to have enough stimulation to their pussies without being distracted. Cheering was permitted.

"Now we are going to let the men in. Guys, get in line for the Cunt which you want to do first. Don't worry, you can get in another line after you are done. Or if you particularly like a certain Cunt, you can always get back in her line. You will each be given eight minutes with the Cunt of your choice. Just remember, she won't get a point if you don't cum inside her pussy. And I'm sorry, no anal. Pussies only."

The guys were let in and starting forming lines. Mine was the second longest, but there were over a dozen in Cunt Isabelle's line.

I grabbed Cunt Kwan's hand as the first guy approached me. He repositioned me on the futon and without any delay thrust his cock into my eager hole. He only lasted a few minutes before releasing his seed into my hungry twat. I felt like I could do this all day long. Cunt Kwan produced a wipe and cleaned me off.

Another guy took his place and entered me. This guy wasn't as fast and took up almost the full eight minutes. And he was so good, I climaxed during his turn. I wondered how many times I would orgasm today. And to my delight, he got back at the end of my line. This time, instead of using a wipe, Cunt Kwan knelt between my legs and cleaned up all the cum leaking from my pussy with her tongue. The audience cheered.

The third guy had me stand up and bend over. He wanted to do me doggy style. I thought I was very lucky to get a guy who would do me in my favorite position. Taking it from behind always made me extremely horny. I came again at the same time he did. I actually said "Thank you" this time.

We were given a five-minute break after the first hour. I had cum four times, although not once in the last twenty minutes. I looked up at the counters and mine read 009. Cunt Isabelle's read 011. Cunt Kristen was tied with me and Cunt Antoinette and Cunt Suzanne both had 007.

Cunt Kwan massaged my neck and asked if I was doing okay. I told her I was fine and really didn't need the break. She applied some more lube to my pussy lips, which where were starting to redden and swell a little bit. Cunt Isabelle was in great spirits and laughing with her handler.

After five minutes, I was flat on my back with my legs spread wide. I was having the time of my life. To be used over and over by men I didn't know was like heaven.

First up after the break was the guy who brought me to such an earth-shattering orgasm in the beginning. Just before the break ended, I asked for and received a piece of paper and a pencil form Cunt Kwan. I quickly scrawled 'Cunt Dianna -- Cabin 706'.

I didn't think he could top the last time, but he surprised me. After he was inside of me, he picked me up by my waist. I was impaled on his cock with my feet off the floor. He raised and lowered my body so that his cock went deep inside of me every time I was lowered. For only the second time in my life, I felt the tip of a penis nudging my cervical plug. My body was on fire. After the fifth time of being driven down on that magnificent pole, I released a tsunami of fluid onto his cock and both of our upper legs. I actually bit down on his neck to keep from screaming in pleasure. I could feel him tense and shoot his seed up inside of me. But my orgasm just kept going and going.

Finally, when he knew I was done, he gently lowered me to the futon and withdrew. He lovingly rubbed my cheek me and said, "You are one magnificent Cunt." I was still panting and couldn't respond but I managed to slip the scrap of paper into his hand. I don't remember much about the next three guys.

Towards the end of the second hour, I saw the black guy who had accosted me and Cunt Kwan yesterday approach Cunt Antoinette. He said, "Hello whore" and brutally shove his huge cock into her. She let out a shriek. To quiet her, he wrapped one of his massive hands around her neck. He thrust in and out of her, picking her up by the neck and slamming her head back onto the futon every time he thrust inwards. When he was done, Cunt Antoinette's handler led her off stage. She was crying hysterically. She didn't return after the break.

But the black guy did. He got at the end of my line. Before we started up again, two security guys took him by the arms and led him out the side door. I breathed a sigh of relief.

The emcee bounced onto the stage with a mike. "Gentlemen, we need to enforce some rules. All the Cunts on this ship have been hand-picked by our recruiters. Their sole purpose is to give you pleasure. And they are not only able but are quite willing to do it. But unless they are in the dungeon, no choking or other physical violence is allowed. Of course, spanking is okay and maybe even an occasional slap to the face. But that's it. Show these Cunts the respect they deserve."

To further prove his point, he bounced into the audience. He stuck the mike into the face of a young black girl who was just barely legal age.

"Are you looking forward to the Anal Ball?"

"Yes Sir."

"Have you ever had anal before?"

"No Sir."

"Then why are you looking forward to it?"

She giggled a little. "I, um, just want to know how it feels."

"How what feels?"

She giggled again. "To have a big cock up my ass."

He went up two steps and stopped at a cute redhead whose hair was done in pigtails.

"What's your name?"

"Cunt Beverly Sir."

"Do you like to suck cock Cunt Beverly."

"Of course I do."

"If I asked you to, would you suck my cock right now?"

"Definitely" she said and licked her lips.

He moved on to an elegantly coiffed Cunt who looked about 40 years old. But a dynamite 40.

"Are you enjoying the cruise so far?"

"Yes, immensely so."

"Anything you are looking forward to for the rest of the trip?"

"Yes, I'd like to get fucked several times a day."

"Why is that?"

She looked confused. "I don't understand the question."

"Why do you want to be fucked several times a day?"

"Because I'm a Cunt. That's what Cunts are for."

"There you have it guys. They're all ready to pleasure you. But treat them right.

With that, he took Cunt Beverly by the hand and led her out through the side door.

The beginning of Hour 3. Cunt Antionette had left with a score of 012 on her counter. My own counter read 021. Cunt Suzanne, who was still staring at my pussy, had 015. Cunt Kristen's counter read 019 but Cunt Isabelle had 025. I was clear she was the one to beat.

Shortly into the next hour, Cunt Suzanne retired with a respectful score of 018. She limped off the stage with one more leer at my pussy. I smiled at her. In addition to being a cock slut, I was now a full-fledged lesbian.

Cunt Kwan stopped using her tongue to clean me. While I was a little disappointed not to have her tongue swirling around inside my twat, the douches proved to be faster. And there was a bottle warmer which brought the water to just the right temperature. When the nozzle went into me and the water was released, it proved to be very soothing, which by now was something my pussy needed.

End of Hour 3. Cunt Isabelle 038. Cunt Dianna 031. Cunt Kristen 029. I was swiftly losing ground and the third place Cunt was nipping at my heels.

We were given a fifteen-minute break. Cunt Isabelle walked over and said, "You can't beat me you know."

That shook me a little. I looked at her and asked, "Why is that?"

"Because all these white guys like dark pussy. And while the black guys like pounding blond pussy, there's not enough of them. And there's two blond pussies up here."

I looked at the lines. Half of the white guys were waiting to fuck Cunt Isabelle. And there were only 12 black guys. Seven of them were in my line and the other five were lined up for Cunt Kristen.

Cunt Kwan whispered in my ear. "Do you want to give up? The problem is that these guys like your pussy so much, they are all taking at least six minutes before cumming in you."

"I'm not quitting. I can beat her. We just need a strategy to speed things up."

Cunt Kwan came up with a great strategy. She would suck the guy first in line while at the same time giving a hand job to the next two. She would get them to the point where they were ready to explode by the time they stuck their cock in me. I started using the douche on myself so she could keep up her work. The scent of jasmine permeated the air and I started gaining ground.

Halfway through the fifth hour, one of the black guys took Cunt Kristen by the hand and escorted her offstage and out the side door. By the end of that hour, I was ahead by two.

In the middle of the seventh hour, Cunt Isabelle's handler threw a white towel into the middle of the stage. My counter read 064 and hers read 059. I laid back exhausted but victorious. Cunt Isabelle was very gracious in defeat and congratulated me with a wet kiss.

Some photos of my red and swollen pussy were taken. I hadn't douched for the last three and a generous amount of cum was dribbling from my slit. I was given a two-foot gold trophy of an erect penis. A guard was appointed to escort us back to my cabin.

Just before the elevator doors shut, a few of the guys in the hallway started whistling. Before the door shut, I saw all the Cunts get on their hands and knees and raise their asses in the air. Despite my exhaustion, I did a the same as did my handler. The guard spanked my ass and said he thought I had had enough. But he was more than willing to plow Cunt Kwan from behind. And after all the cock sucking with no reward, she had two orgasms as the elevator went up.

When we got to the cabin, I immediately plopped down on the bed. Cunt Kwan found a large box of chocolate covered cherries with a note taped to it on the bureau. She opened the box and ate a cherry and gave me one. Then she handed me the note.

'My Dear Cunt Kwan,

I've heard from many of our guests that you are a delightful cocksucker. I look forward to seeing your juicy ass again soon.

The Captain.'

I though her face was going to crack from the wide smile that it had.

I decided to take a nap. But before I did so, Cunt Kwan found a bottle of aloe and gently applied some to my clit and my swollen pussy lips. She slipped a finger inside me and rubbed the ointment into my sore vagina.

Sometime later, a knock on the door wakened me. A porter wheeled in a cart with dinner on it. Filet mignon for two with roasted potatoes and broccoli. A large pitcher of mojitos. I nibbled a bit at the food but drank three mojitos. Cunt Kwan ate everything I didn't.

I was sleepy again and laid back on the pillows. Before I fell asleep, she gave me another aloe treatment. Every two hours for the rest of the night I could feel her fingers wiggling in and out of my pussy and coating my lips and clit with the ointment.