Cruise to Tahiti - Day 05

Story Info
Gretchen shares secrets and advice with the girls.
2.8k words
4.59
3.9k
5
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the first time on this cruise, I didn't wake up at the crack of dawn. And I probably wouldn't have woken up now except for the feeling of Cunt Kwan rubbing more aloe on my clit.

I opened my eyes and asked her "What time is it?"

"A little after 10. The swelling has gone down a lot." I HAD SLEPT FOR 16 HOURS! She continued with my treatment.

I put my hands on her neck and brought her face towards me and gave her a kiss. Both of our tongues swirled in passion. She broke the kiss and said, "Don't start something you're not in a position to finish...Maybe later tonight."

"What would I do without you?" The shy smile appeared again.

She got up and fixed me breakfast from a cart. Some quiche and a large bowl of fresh fruit -- pineapple, mangoes, figs, and shredded coconut. And a large glass of fresh guava juice. She looked at me and turned the TV off. Then she handed me my Cunt Letter from last night.

'For Cunt Dianna.

Congratulations on winning the gang bang contest today. We sincerely hope you enjoyed it. All of the Masters raved about how great a fuck you were.

Tomorrow is a relaxing day. No planned activities except a strip poker tournament at 2:00 in the casino. A maximum of ten articles of clothing is the rule.

We think you should stay in your cabin and recuperate. Of course, the choice is up to you.

We will be docking in Oahu in the early evening. You will be able to disembark at 7:00 A.M. the following morning. We will be in Oahu for two days.

Again, congratulations. You truly are a Cunt we are proud of.'

Cunt Kwan's letter was underneath mine. I read it.

'For Cunt Kwan.

You did a remarkable job as Cunt Dianna's handler. Your devotion to her is obvious.

Based on your performance and reputation, we have taken the liberty of signing you up for the cock sucking contest next week. If you would rather not participate, please let us know. We will provide you with more details in upcoming Cunt Letters.

We will be docking in Oahu in the early evening. You will be able to disembark at 7:00 A.M. the following morning. We will be in Oahu for two days.

Enjoy your trip.'

When I was done reading, Cunt Kwan popped a chocolate covered cherry into my mouth. "That is the only cherry in this room." And then she giggled.

I stayed in bed and watched her apply makeup at the small table. I couldn't help thinking how lovely she was. And I thanked the angels that she had come to my cabin on the first night and nervously asked to eat my pussy. I was so lucky.

When she was done, she gave me another treatment with the aloe. She really got her fingers up inside me this time. And then she asked me if I needed anything else. She gave me a kiss on the cheek and said she was going to take a walk to get some fresh air. As long as it was okay with me. I told her to go enjoy herself.

I dozed a little after my luscious roomie left. When I woke up, I walked bowlegged over to the food cart. By now the quiche was cold, so I fixed myself a big bowl of fruit. I put the rest in the minibar in case Cunt Kwan would want some after her walk. I took my bowl and another glass of guava juice out to the balcony. I sat there naked with my legs spread. The warm ocean breeze was soothing to my sore pussy. I decided that the guava juice was now my second favorite thing to drink. Of course, my favorite was still a nice warm mouthful of cum. When I thought that, my hand went to my clit, but I immediately pulled it away. Still too sore. After a while I went back inside and decided to take a warm bath.

I let the tub fill up with fairly hot water. Big mistake! As soon as I sat in the water, my pussy started tingling and my labia started swelling again. I should have listened in Girl Scouts when they told us to apply cold to swelling. Instead, I was too busy looking at the Boy Scouts who were meeting on the other side of the gym and wondering if sex was as wonderful as my older sister told me it was. She was my mentor. On my eighteenth birthday, she taught me how to suck cock, using her boyfriend as a volunteer. A few days later, she gave me my first orgasm using a strap-on. I lied face down on the bed as she fucked me gently but firmly. I think maybe this is why I prefer it doggy style. She would really like this cruise. I'd have to tell her all about it when I got home. It would be fun to call her Cunt Victoria.

I turned on the cold water and let it run until my pussy stopped throbbing. I laid there for a while. When I got out I put on a lacy baby doll top but didn't put on the panties. Then I laid back on the bed.

About an hour later I woke up with Cunt Kwan holding my knees apart and blowing on my pussy. She was holding the jar of aloe in one hand. She had a telltale wisp of cum on her upper lip. I brought her face to mine and licked it off.

"They're starting to swell again." I embarrassingly told her about my mistake in the bath.

She just looked at me and said, "Cunt Dianna, please don't try to treat yourself. From now on, let me take care of that beautiful pussy. I know what to do. And I want you to get better so that I can eat you again."

I agreed and laid back so she could apply aloe to my labia, clit and inside of my vagina.

While she was doing that, she told me about her walk. As soon as she left the room, there was a crowd outside that burst inro applause. She and the four other Cunts in the crowd sat down and started masturbating. She was puzzled why every time someone clapped, she had this sudden urge to play with herself. She walked around by the pool and three guys snapped their fingers at her. She went to her knees and sucked each one of them. It seemed like the right thing to do. All in all, she had a very pleasant stroll.

Finally, she stopped massaging me and said, "Cunt Dianna, I know your pussy is still sore, but I have to put my mouth on you. If I promise to stay away from your pussy, do you think I could eat your asshole? I promise I won't hurt you."

I took her head in my hands and looked deeply into her eyes. "We need to get some things straight Cunt Kwan. First, I trust you completely. I know you would never hurt me. Second, my body is here for your pleasure. If you want to do something to me or with me, don't ask. Just do it." With that I rolled over on my stomach and put a pillow under my midsection so that my ass was raised for her use.

She carefully removed my butt plug and laid it aside. She started by planting kisses all over my bottom. And then her tongue flicked over my rosebud. I got so hot that by the time she pushed her tongue into my anus as far as it would go, I started spurting from sexual bliss. It was good to have my first orgasm in over eighteen hours. That's a long time without an orgasm. She continued to make love to my ass with her tongue as I reached back and started rubbing her clit. She definitely had the most talented tongue I had ever experienced. Finally, she moaned and covered my hand with her juice. I brought my hand to my mouth and reveled in licking up her juice from my hand. She laid her head down, using my butt as a pillow. Just before falling asleep, she murmured, "I love you Cunt Dianna." That hit me like a bolt of lightning. After a few seconds I replied, "I love you too sweetie". But she was already asleep.

I woke up a little bit later. I didn't know why I was sleeping so much. I had the distinct impression that there was someone else in the room with us. I open my eyes as slits and saw someone sitting in the chair in the corner. I looked down to see Cunt Kwan with her cheek resting on my butt. She was drooling a little. I bumped my ass to wake her up.

Her eyes popped open, and she sat up and saw the figure in the chair. "Who are you? How did you get in here? I know I locked the door." Her lower lip was quivering as she glanced at me. If it was anyone else, I wouldn't have believed her. But I knew she was incapable of lying.

Our visitor stroked the cock-lamp next to her and the light came on. It was Cunt Gretchen! I hadn't seen her since she was taking the mechanical dildo up her ass in the Dungeon.

I rubbed Cunt Kwan's back and said, "It's all right baby, I'm sure you did."

When I called her 'baby', Cunt Gretchen raised an eyebrow and smiled.

"I have a pass key."

I asked, "Why do you have a pass key?"

"I'm one of the recruiters. Specifically, I'm your recruiter. You didn't really think you won this cruise, did you. I just wanted to check to see if you were okay Cunt Dianna."

"Well yeah, we both won a contest." It sounded silly when I said it. "What exactly does a recruiter do?"

"Well, we find beautiful girls who we think will make good Cunts. Then we sponsor them. I've been doing this for five years now. And my husband has a financial interest in the cruise line. You were easy Cunt Dianna. I watched you parading around campus in you short skirts. You always managed to exaggerate your wiggle when you passed a group of the young boy students. And when you came to church, you always wore something not quite appropriate for that setting. I knew right off the bat you had a healthy sexual appetite and liked to get laid."

I let that sink in. Cunt Kwan chirped up, "What about me?"

"I took a chance on you. I wasn't quite sure. You were beautiful enough, but you seemed awfully shy. But those thick pouty lips of yours convinced me. I thought they would look good wrapped around a big meaty cock. Turns out I was right."

"Thank you Cunt Gretchen."

"Well, are you okay after yesterday? Did you enjoy it?" This was directed to me.

I took a while before answering. "Yes I did. But it was a once in a lifetime experience. I think I'll limit myself to no more than four or five guys at a time from now on."

She sighed. "Beautiful and smart."

"But what surprised me about both of you was to find out you were bisexual."

"It didn't surprise me" said Cunt Kwan. "I always knew I was attracted to beautiful women. And Cunt Dianna taught me in one class that was only girls. She walked around the classroom exactly like you said she did in front of the boys. And she would sit on her desk and open her legs just a bit so we could see her panties. I sat in the front and didn't wear any panties. When I opened my legs, she couldn't take her eyes off of me." I was surprised. Before this trip I didn't know I had any lesbian tendencies.

We chatted for a while until Cunt Gretchen said she wanted to check one more thing before she left. She had us both lay on our stomachs on the bed. She went first to me. My butt plug was still out from the loving of Cunt Kwan before we both fell asleep. She stuck a finger up my ass. Then added another and wiggled them both around.

"Very good, you're going to be ready to have a cock shoved up there at the Ball."

She then moved to Cunt Kwan. She slowly and gently removed her butt plug. She stuck one finger in but couldn't manage another. "You need more preparation honey." She then went into her large Coach bag and produced a harnessed strap-on and handed it to me. Use this on her at least once a day until the Ball. You'll be doing your friend a favor. Maybe then she'll be ready. And don't forget for both of you to go up to the largest butt plug when we leave Oahu."

I took the strap-on and Cunt Kwan giggled.

Cunt Gretchen had some more advice. "You know, there is an art to getting fucked in the ass. But if you enjoy it, it's the only way. It's the only way Reverend Steve and I have sex anymore. And when we go to the Bishop's Conference, I'm the only wife who does it that way for the Sacred Rituals. All the other wives will take it in their mouth or their pussy, but I like it up the ass. Reverend Steve says that god gave Cunts three holes for a reason. And he gave men cocks to use all of those holes. It's the divine plan."

That sounded a little crazy, even for me.

"Now, any questions?"

I told her I was concerned about getting pregnant with all the sperm that had been deposited in me. She told me not to worry, all of our food and beverages were infused with a chemical that rendered that impossible. And the chemical also prevented our bodily hair from growing. They wanted us to spend our time fucking and sucking and not have to worry about shaving or waxing.

She then gave us both a kiss on the lips and left.

Cunt Kwan picked up the strap-on and put her hand around it, measuring it's girth. She wordlessly handed it to me.

"Are you sure?"

"Just do it."

I buckled myself in. At least it wasn't very big. Only about six inches long.

"I'm not an expert in this. I think most guys would do it from behind but maybe we should do it missionary style so I can see your face."

I lubed up the dildo and spent some time lubing her asshole with my saliva. Finally, I laid on top of her and pushed the tip of the dildo against her pucker. She winced. I pushed so that about one inch went inside of her. She bit down on her lip and tears started dropping form her eyes.

"I don't think we should do this sweetie. It looks like it's hurting you."

She responded by grabbing my buttocks and pushing me in further. She whimpered. I started to cry too. I really didn't want to do this to my lovely Cunt Kwan.

"Don't you dare stop Cunt Dianna. I have to learn how to do this. Otherwise, how can I call myself a Cunt?"

I made one more push and she had the whole six inches up her ass. I gently pumped in and out simulating a Master fucking her ass. By now she was openly sobbing. After five thrusts, I couldn't do it anymore and pulled out. She gasped for air.

Then she said. "Maybe next time it will be easier." I wasn't sure there was going to be a next time -- at least not with me. We lay there for a while with me rubbing her buttocks.

We decided to go get something to eat at Get Fingered. Some little sandwiches and lots of mojitos. Both of us got pretty drunk. At least no one requested our services.

When we stumbled back to the room, I plopped down on the bed. Cunt Kwan picked up the strap-on and handed it to me. I decided to do it form behind this time. I couldn't bear to see the pain on her face again.

She was pretty wasted. This time she took the whole thing pretty fast. And to my surprise she started pushing her ass back to meet my thrusts. I felt her shudder and thought for sure she was having an orgasm. Which made me have one also.

I pulled out and took the harness off. We kissed passionately and then went to sleep.