Cruise to Tahiti - Day 07

Story Info
Last day on Oahu.
3.8k words
4.64
2.9k
3

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the first time I wasn't the first one to awaken. I could tell Kwan was awake because there was a lump under the bed covers and she was tugging on my clit with her lips. What a way to wake up! I moaned a little and I guess she knew I was now awake. She replaced her lips with her hand and slid her tongue between my folds. She was swiftly bringing me to ecstasy. I wrapped my thighs around her head and fucked her face until I had a mind-blowing orgasm. God how I loved this Cunt.

I felt the urge to reciprocate. I threw back the covers and moved her so she was sitting on my face. I used my tongue and soon the scent of jasmine filled the cabin. I reached up and gently removed her butt plug. My tongue flicked over her asshole before going in. I could feel her shudder in delight. I alternated my tongue between her ass, her slit and her clit until she gasped, released a copious amount of her fluid on my face and collapsed on top of me. We lay there in complete rapture with each other.

Once I regained my senses, I became aware of someone sitting in the corner chair and moaning. Cunt Gretchen was there with her hand down some billowy pink shorts.

"Sorry. But you two Cunts are so hot together, I couldn't help myself." She continued her hand movements inside her shorts and was soon moaning as if she was cumming.

Kwan went into her shy mode and a little red blush appeared on her cheeks. I said "I love to eat Kwan's pussy. It's so delicious. I could do it all day. And I love the way she squirms when my tongue goes up her ass." My lover turned bright red when I said that. But she stopped looking at the floor and made eye contact with me and smiled.

Once Cunt Gretchen was finished satisfying herself, she pointed to the strap-on and asked, "Have you been using that?'

I answered, "We've used it every day."

She withdrew her hand and held it up to look at it. Kwan went over and licked each of her fingers.

Cunt Gretchen ran her fingers through Kwan's hair and said, "You really are a good Cunt."

She looked at me and said "But you Cunt Dianna are another story. You were supposed to use the strap-on on your friend. No matter how much you enjoyed it, you weren't supposed to be the receiver. You're not helping this little one like that. Maybe I should spank you for trying to deceive me."

I really wanted to find out how it felt to be spanked. But I didn't want another Cunt to do it. I wanted a strong man to do it.

Luckily, Kwan came to my rescue. She picked up the strap-on and bashfully handed it to me.

"Are you sure sweetie?"

I could see the fear in her eyes. I know she was deathly afraid of getting fucked in her ass.

"Yes Di Di." Cunt Gretchen raised an eyebrow at this familiarity.

I buckled myself in and lubed up the dildo. I had the beautiful girl lay on her back. I wanted to see her face so I could tell if it was too much for her. She spread her butt cheeks and I pushed the tip of the dildo into her. Her eyes went wide, and she inhaled deeply. I could feel her sphincter closing around the shaft.

"Keep going Di Di."

Despite my disinclination, I pushed a few more inches into her. She gave me a grimace that she quickly turned into a smile. She was determined to be brave. I pushed once more and the whole thing was buried in her ass. She exhaled sharply.

"Fuck me Di Di."

I stroked in and out of her for what seemed like an eternity. To my surprise, her body shuddered, and I could feel fluid running out of her pussy. I stopped with the whole shaft inside of her and let her experience her anal-induced orgasm. Then I pulled out.

"I hope the Master they give me is as gentle as you."

Cunt Gretchen's phone buzzed. She looked at the text she had just received. "Ok, Cunts, move your asses. Our car will be here in thirty minutes. Get dressed and do you makeup. And don't forget to change your butt plug to the largest one."

I helped Kwan put the new butt plug in. She was still lubed from me fucking her, so it slid in pretty easily. In fact, after the widest girth went in, it was like her ass sucked the rest of it in with a squishy sound. She put mine in place. I think I'm definitely ready for the Anal Ball the way it slid in with just a bit of resistance. But it was immense compared to the others - probably over four inches long and almost two inches in diameter. I had gotten used to the first two, but I definitely had trouble walking with this one. Oh well, I guess I'll get used to this one too.

I leaned towards Kwan and inserted my tongue in her ear. I whispered, "I guess neither of us is going to be the dominant today."

My sweet Kwannie licked my earlobe and said, "She's a little scary."

I got dressed in a hurry. Black crotchless panties, a matching strapless push-up bra, red miniskirt, a red top with dainty shoulder straps and a bodice that fell midway down my torso, leaving my belly exposed. And the bottom didn't cling to my body but hung from my boobs with a good three inches between the fabric and my midriff. I added a pair of red patent leather wedge shoes. I finished with some powder blue eye shadow and pink lip gloss.

I asked Cunt Gretchen where we were going, and she told us we were going to some place called the Pineapple Oasis. I excused myself to go to the bathroom and texted my police friend as to our destination. When I returned, I was surprised to find Kwan dressed in an outfit identical to mine. The only difference was that she had used a dull red eye shadow and bright scarlet lip gloss. Her top also didn't extend as much as mine but was still a good two inches from her midriff. Her flat and well-toned belly was very enticing.

She looked at our leader and asked, "Am I going to get fucked today?"

"Honey, if things go as planned, all three of us are going to get fucked today. Hopefully, multiple times."

She gave her girlish giggle and grabbed my hand and said, "What are we waiting for. Let's go."

We got down to the debarkation and Kwan and I both knew what to expect. So we both put our hands on the guardrail and pushed out our buts waiting for our smack. The attendant got up and lifted the back of my skirt. He gave my butt a nice rub and then a forceful swat. I thanked him. The he lifted Kwan's skirt, but before he swatted her he bent over and kissed her ass. She was all smiles just like the day the Captain fucked her.

"Did you see that Dianna? He kissed my ass." She was so enthusiastic when some guy used her. A week ago, I would have been appalled if some guy even touched my butt without permission. But now I was jealous I didn't get a kiss on the ass.

We were distracted by a commotion behind us. The guard had a hold on Cunt Gretchen's arm.

"Where do you think you're going Cunt? Every Cunt gets a smack on the ass before getting off the ship.

She tried to loosen his grip on her arm.

"I know who you are. I know who your husband is. But you're still a Cunt." With that he took her over his lap and pulled off her shorts and panties. He then gave her at least thirty spanks until her ass was glowing red.

She got up and pulled her clothes back on and started walking away.

"Wait a minute. You didn't say thank you." With that he stood up and unzipped his fly. "I think you need to be taught your proper place. Now come over here and suck my dick to show your gratitude."

He purposely drew the blowjob out as long as he could. There were at least a dozen other Cunts in line watching Cunt Gretchen get her face fucked. Finally, he grabbed the back of her head and moaned and let out a torrent of his jizz into her mouth. He withdrew his penis and made a show of wiping it on both her cheeks. "I'll be waiting for you to return bitch. Don't wear yourself out today. You and I are going to spend some time in the dungeon." I think I saw a hint of a smile on Cunt Gretchen's face.

When we got to the pickup spot, the driver was waiting with the back door open. He gave Kwan a nice goose when she went to get in. She let out a squeal and slid all the way in. He then goosed Cunt Gretchen, who soundlessly climbed into the middle. I was expecting a goose, but instead, he put his hand between my legs and squeezed my pussy. I jumped in and landed face first in Kwan's lap with my ass cheeks up on Cunt Gretchen's lap. Kwan hitched up her skirt while Cunt Gretchen gave my ass a sensuous massage. I didn't want to let the opportunity pass, so I licked Kwan's pussy until she orgasmed. After that we repositioned ourselves so that Cunt Gretchen was lying face down across both our legs. I pulled her bottoms down. Her ass was still bright scarlet. For the first half of the ride, Kwan and I massaged, licked, and kissed her ass trying to soothe her. In between we gave each other French kisses.

The second half of the ride consisted of Cunt Gretchen pointing out sites of interest. Each of has had a hand just resting on the crotch of the person next us. Cunt Gretchen used both hands, one for each of us.

We drove onto what I guessed was a pineapple plantation. We passed a set of wrought iron gates. We passed dozens of spiky plants that I first thought were cacti until I saw the pineapple sitting in the middle of the plant. Finally we came to a grassy area covered in flowers - orchids, lilies, bird of paradise, hibiscus, plumeria and some others I didn't have names for. The air was fragrant with flower perfume and bees were buzzing around and butterflies filled the air. It was the most idyllic sight I ever encountered.

The driver stopped in front of a large stone building. He told us he would pick us up here at 8 o'clock tonight and warned us not to be late - the ship would be leaving for Maui at ten.

A beautiful topless Polynesian girl greeted us and placed leis around each of our necks. She led us into the building.

She turned to us and spoke. "Hello Miss Gretchen; it's nice to see you again. And you have brought two gorgeous friends with you."

Then she turned to Kwan and me. "You two may disrobe here if you like. Or you may wait for one of our gentlemen to relieve you of your clothing. Some of them like to do that. But sometimes they get a little over enthusiastic and end up ripping your clothes off. I don't know you, but some of our visitors actually enjoy that. And we will replace anything that is damaged. Except of course your panties. You will not be leaving here with your panties. The owner likes to keep them as a souvenir of girls he has fucked here. He has a display of over four thousand in one of the halls here. Three pairs of Miss Gretchen's are there. So I can arrange for the proper label, can I have your names please?"

I answered for both of us. "I am Dianna Llewellyn, and this is Kwan Cho."

She wrote our names on a pad and then asked. "I know miss Gretchen isn't, but are either of you lesbians?"

We looked at each other and giggled. Kwan replied, "We are bisexual."

"Wonderful! In addition to getting fucked and sucking cock, we can hook you up with some of our other girls also. You're not monogamous, are you?"

Again, Kwan answered, "Well not yet."

"Wonderful, I'm sure you're going to have fun here. And any time during the day you want to enjoy each other, please feel free to do so. Just remember, the gentlemen have first call on you. And anything you do with each other must be in front of everyone else here." Kwan squeezed my hand. "Now if you'll just follow me."

She led us across a marble-floored great room which was furnished in gold décor. She was dressed from the waist down in a flowing orange sari with white flowers embroidered on it. The sari was loose fitting except across her rear end, where it was very tight and moved seductively as she walked.

We came to a pair of large oaken doors which she opened and gestured us through. The room had muted lighting and a lot of red velvet. There was a large circular bed in the middle with two naked Latina girls making out. They stopped to look at us and it was obvious they were identical twins.

A small man came forward and said, "Gretchen, how nice to see you again. And you've brought some friends. How nice."

Kwan tugged on my arm and whispered, "That's him. That's Lee Chin." He didn't look so dangerous.

He spoke again. "Oh, it's the girl with the magic mouth." He looked at the other four men in the room. "This little angel gives the best blow jobs in the world. Make sure you get one before she leaves." Then he looked at me. "And who is this delicious looking flower."

"My name is Dianna."

One of the Latina's spoke up. "They're pretty Mr. Lee. Can we play weeth them? The blond has beeg teeties. Can I suck on your neeples Dianna?"

The other, not to be undone, eyed Kwan. "The Asian girl ees cute. Maybe I eet you pussy girl. Would you like that?"

There was a faint whiff of jasmine. Before we could answer, Lee Chin said, "All in good time girls. First let us properly welcome them." With that he let out a low whistle and Kwan, I and Cunt Gretchen dropped to our hands and knees and started furiously wiggling our butts.

Mr. Chin told three of the men to take Cunt Gretchen to another room. I heard him whisper "She likes to be butt fucked. But be warned - she'll drain you dry."

He got behind and the other man remaining got behind Kwan. "Are you ready to be ridden hard Dianna?"

I looked behind me. His cock was only average length, maybe six inches. But it's girth was wider than any I had ever seen. He slowly pushed it into me, stretching me wider that I had ever been before. I loved getting it doggy style- it made me feel so under his control. The other man was already furiously pumping in and out of Kwan, who had her head on the ground and her eyes closed.

After twenty minutes of being ravaged, Kwan and I and both men all came at the same time. It was one of the best fucks I've ever experienced.

They both dismounted. "Was she good Peng?...You have to get her to suck your cock. It's a once in a lifetime experience...And this one has a pussy like a vice. But very juicy. She's almost marriageable...Let's rest a little before we use them some more."

He looked at the Latinas, who were engaged in some serious 69 action. "You can have some playtime now girls." Kwan and I held hands and walked over to the bed.

I had never seen such beautiful twins in my life. Raven hair, green eyes and hourglass figures like in men's magazines. The first one introduced herself as Jacinta and grabbed my hand an pulled me onto the bed. She was soon sucking heartily on my 'neeples'. The other one, whose name was Alicia, soon had Kwan on her back with her legs spread wide and moaning from the tonguing she was getting. We spent the next hour with the Latino beauties, pleasuring them as they pleasured us. We switched partners often and at one time I found Kwan sitting on my face while our new friends both licked my pussy.

The two men joined us on the bed and the sisters went back to fingering each other. Lee chin grabbed Kwan by the waist and flipped her so that her thighs were on his shoulders. He had his face buried in her snatch. She wrapped her arms around his waist and was squealing until his rigid cock went into her mouth.

Meanwhile, the other man, who I learned was Chin's nephew Peng, and whose cock wasn't as wide as Chin's but was at least three inches longer, had me on my back. He had his hands on my ankles and my legs straight up in the air. This was an even more submissive position than doggy style. He pounded in and out of me and I couldn't change my position. I was just a fuck toy to him. And I liked it!

The rest of the afternoon was spent fucking and sucking. The men used all four of us any way they wanted.

Mr. Chin finally called for a break. He had me sit on his lap while Kwan did the same with his nephew. The Polynesian girl returned to collect our panties and was given instructions by Mr. Chin to put them in a 'place of honor'.

He squeezed my breasts and said, "Dianna, you are the best fuck I've ever had. And Kwan is the best cocksucker. Why don't you two stay and work for me. You could make a lot of money."

When I didn't answer, he continued. "If you want, I could make you a team. Always working together. I could even put you in the movies. I'd give you a beautiful condo, health insurance and a bodyguard. And Jacinta could be your maid and Alicia your cook."

Kwan was biting her lower lip. I told him I'd have to think about it.

A little later, Alicia got me alone and said, "Don't do it Dianna. We've been here four years and we don't have any freedom. We have to fuck whoever Mr. Chin says. And some of his clients are really gross. There's one guy who just wants to piss on us. And we're not allowed to refuse."

I asked her why they stayed, and she told me her father in Nicaragua sold them to Mr. Chin to settle a gambling debt. If they left she was afraid of what would happen to her father.

Late in the afternoon, Mr. Chin clapped his hands. The Polynesian girl danced in.

"Kaia, I've worked up an appetite. Would you please bring us a tray of food?" She returned in less than five minutes with an overloaded tray of cheeses and fruits. She proceed to feed Mr. Chin by hand. After he had eaten four pineapple chunks and three wedges of cheese, he smacked her butt and waved her away.

Chang looked at me and told me he would like some fruit. I picked up the tray and selected a cherry and held it to his mouth.

"No, not that way." He positioned me on the bed and spread my legs. He then proceeded to stick six cherries into my pussy. "Bet it's been a long time since you had a cherry there." He then proceeded to go down on me and use his tongue to remove the cherries. My orgasm mixed with the cherry juice. It almost looked like I had just had my cherry popped.

When he was done, he asked me if I was hungry. I looked at the tray and said I could eat a banana. He peeled one for me and motioned Alicia over. He crammed her twat with it, mashing it as he did so. "Your banana's ready sweetheart." I was hungry, so I ate it and Alicia at the same time.

By this time, Cunt Kwan was sitting on Mr. Chen's lap and getting a ride. The smile on her face made her look angelic. After he had his way, he announced that we were staying the night. He would have a helicopter take us back to the ship once t arrived in Maui tomorrow.

I excused myself and went to the Ladies room. I puched the speed dial number for my cop friend.

"He won't let us leave."

"Are you still at the Oasis."

"Yes."

"I'll be there in twenty minutes."

Exactly twenty minutes later, The cop and his partner entered the room we were in.

"Where's the wet dream and her little friend?"

Then he saw us both on our backs with Jacinta and Alicia on top of us.

"Okay girls, time to go."

Mr. Chen started to object when the cop put up his hand. "Don't push it Chen. I could probably take you in right now and charge you with rape." He looked at both of us again and realized a rape charge would never stand up. Nevertheless, we were allowed to leave with them.

They drove us back to the pier. Cunt Kwan was in the back seat blowing the other cop. Boy, that girl just loved sucking dick. I tried to go down on my friend, but he wouldn't allow it while he was driving. But he did let me once we parked at the pier.

Finally, we finished. He looked at me and said, "Wet Dream, you and your friend are very high maintenance. It's a good thing you are both beautiful. Because neither of you has the brains god gave a rock."

I was about to protest and tell him I was a college professor with a PhD. But I decided not to, I just stood there and meekly smiled. They drove away. It was then I realized we had left Cunt Gretchen.

We walked back onto the ship and got our obligatory ass smack. Then we went to our cabin. We made love. My dear Kwan's pussy had the distinct taste of male semen. I'm sure mine did too. It didn't matter, eating her was the best part of an eventful day.