Cruising Altitude

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bella trembled, her fists grabbing the sheets so hard her fingers hurt when she tried to release her grip. Her body felt like cement, her breathing ragged. When she could gather herself at all, she pushed the blindfold off and looked at Lena who was still poised between her legs, still lazily touching her tingling skin.

Lena smiled at her lovingly.

"Good news, honey," she said. "You still come. And in quite a big way, I'd think."

"Holy hell! I don't... I mean... what?"

"I think you ejaculated. Do you do that?"

"I... apparently I do," Bella said and reached to touch between her legs. The sheet had a wet puddle under her, and she blushed. "I've never done that before, though."

"No?"

Lena slid up to lay beside her and pulled the covers over them both.

Bella reached for the toy lying abandoned between her legs and examined it.

"What the hell is this?"

"I think it's your new best friend," Lena said and smirked. "That seemed to hit the spot, so to say. That's a g-spot vibrator."

Bella looked at her, then back at the toy. "But how... how did you know?"

"Well, I just... I thought that when we were young, you used to come quite easily by clitoral stimulation. And since you now seemed so frustrated, I thought that maybe that wasn't the case anymore, and so I thought it might be worth it to try something else. Add more stimulation. The ship has a little sex shop, you know. And I didn't guess. I mean, I thought it might be about the size, the stretching, that's why I started with this." Lena reached for the bigger dildo and waved it at Bella. "...but it seemed it was about the shape for you."

"Oh boy, yes, I'd say it was," Bella agreed, looking from one dildo to the other. "G-spot vibra, huh?"

Lena smiled. "You can call it Mister G," she suggested.

"Or Gabriel," Bella said, her grin widening.

"Like the testicle guy?"

"Oh, you noticed that, too?"

"How could I not! A bit lower and he'll trip on them when he walks! And so hairy!"

They giggled.

"Okay, okay, not Gabriel," Bella said, wiping her eyes. "But I will definitely keep this one."

Lena kissed her shoulder and Bella sighed happily. She then got more serious and looked at her friend.

"Can I... can I do something for you? To you?"

"You don't need to," Lena said. "The idea was to reacquaint you with your sexual self, yeah? I'm happy it worked."

"Yes, but... I want to."

"You do?"

They shared a look, and then Bella blushed. "I mean, I'm probably not very good at it, you know. My last time with a woman was with you, and it was over twenty-five years ago. But I'd love to try, if you let me."

"Let you?"

Lena looked at her, then bent down and kissed her. Slowly, gently, and for a very long time.

"Yeah I'll let you," she said tenderly. "I want you to."

Bella was surprised and delighted at how turned on Lena was already. She had been very focused on her own orgasm and had no idea how working towards that could have excited Lena so much.

When she did her best to return the favor, she began to understand. Every moan she drew from Lena felt like a victory. Every part of Lena's body was so perfect, so kissable, so very lovable. Bella worshipped it reverently, and when Lena came it felt like a gift.

—#—#—#—#—#—

After lunch they strolled the ship. They held hands, and occasionally their eyes met and they shared a wide, goofy smile, which made them smile even more. Finally, they stopped in the little champagne terrace at the uppermost deck. Pink champagne felt perfect for the occasion, so they ordered a bottle.

Bella raised her sparkly and said, "To us!"

"To us!" Lena echoed and they toasted. The glasses made a delightful, clear sound.

Lena sipped, then looked at Bella thoughtfully. "What does that mean though, 'us'?"

"What do you mean? Are you still worried we'll ruin our friendship?"

Lena shrugged, looking out to the glimmering sea. "Yeah... I guess I am."

She looked back at Bella and leaned closer. "I know you're not as gay as I am. It's okay. I just... I don't want to lose you."

"Lose me? Honey, after that orgasm, I'd follow you to the moon and back. You couldn't lose me if you tried!"

Lena snorted and Bella smiled a wide goofy smile again. It was a whole new smile and her face hurt for having to stretch to where it hadn't gone in years.

"Yeah, but that's just... that's..."

"Oh, so it wasn't good for you?"

"You know it was."

Bella sighed. She reached to take Lena's hand and squeezed it. Somewhere along the way she had stopped comparing their hands, and now Lena's hand felt only right in hers.

"Okay," she said. "I know what you mean. So, what do you think we should be, then? Do you want to go back, never do this again and just be friends? Or do you want to get married and be only with me for all eternity?"

Lena looked at her, then grinned uncontrollably. They giggled and had a bit more champagne.

"Neither of those, I think."

"Do you need to define it any better than that? What if that is where we aim? To stay somewhere between platonic friends and married people."

Lena squeezed her hand. "I like that idea."

"We can just be..."

Bella waited for it, and when comprehension lit up Lena's face, she finished with her.

"...grumpy old ladies!"

"Yeah!" Lena said and looked genuinely relieved. "That's what we should be. I just want you in my life. I never want to lose you."

"You won't, no matter what," Bella said sincerely. "I promise."

After finishing the bottle, they wandered off to the deck with the henna tattoo salon. They both wanted the same: on their arm, they wrote

The Grumpies

Bella & Lena

Forever

surrounded with pictures of flowers and unicorns. The henna tattoo artist looked like it was a waste of her talent, compared to her usual intricate fractal patterns, but did as they requested.

—#—#—#—#—#—

The following morning Bella woke up first. She felt alive, vibrant, glowing. Ridiculously happy. She had been spooning Lena, and she spent a long time admiring the slimmer woman's shoulder, and how it tapered down to her perfect waist. She had the covers scrunched around her waist and between her legs, and Bella remembered, with great tenderness, that she had always slept like that.

Lena's skin looked soft in the morning light. Bella traced it with her lips, from the round shoulder towards Lena's neck. Her hand seemed to move on it's own volition, sneaking under the covers to round Lena's hip. She stroked her thigh, edging towards the inside of her legs from behind. Lena sighed and settled more on her tummy so that Bella had easier access. Bella stroked her labia gently, Lena moving her hips a little to meet her. They both sighed when the outer lips swelled and opened, and Bella's finger slid to the slick heat of Lena's center.

"Oh, honey," Lena murmured. "I hate to break it to you, but that is not responsive desire."

Bella laughed and reached to kiss her earlobe. "You think?"

"Mm-hm," Lena replied and stretched her back, pushing her ass back towards Bella's hand.

"So you think I was wrong about my sexuality?"

"Not wrong. That was what you needed to feel about yourself. And maybe you were like that with Eli. Every relationship dynamic is different, and the roles we play are not always the same. Some people always play the same role. Others are more flexible. And I seem to... remember that... certain people were quite... aggressive... in initiating hangover sex."

Lena's voice got more unsteady when Bella explored her swelling vulva. It was wonderful to feel how it changed, lubricated, puffed up and reacted to her fingers. She kissed Lena's shoulder again. "But we're not hungover."

"No. But you are initiating."

"That I am," Bella agreed. "Do you mind?"

"Not at all," Lena replied in a throaty whisper and turned around to kiss her.