Cruising for Trouble

Story Info
Fun and discovery await onboard.
2.3k words
4.33
4.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Long-time lurker, first time contributor you could say, but reading the adventures of others on here makes me want to toss my hat in the ring. I've never really been much of a lothario. Long term singledom, or long-term relationship seemed to be my wheelhouse, so when I was in a dry spell to rival the Sahara, a good friend of mine convinced me to go on a cruise with him. It took some convincing, but at the very least I'd see some cool places if debauchery on the high seas fizzed out.

I won't go into detail about the cruise line or the itinerary other than to say that the Mediterranean is fabulous at most times of year, but it was a colossal ship, a floating city really. Decks and decks of cabins, bars, restaurants. You name it, they had it. I swear there was an ice sculpture somewhere near the laser tag and you could probably request someone to write a sonnet in your honour if you paid enough.

For single guys though, the pool deck was where it's at and while I did my best not to be too leery, you'd have to be blind not to notice the incredible amount of beauty basking in the autumn sun. Accents from across the world mixing into laughs and singing along to the never-ending DJ sessions. The vibe was awesome, the mood was relaxed, and everyone was there to have a good time.

It wasn't long after til I saw her. I want to avoid cliché and all that, but you know when they say that you see someone, and it hits you like a bolt from the blue? Well, this happened. She was stunning, a tall, pale scarlet haired woman, maybe 5'8, 5'9. Alabaster skin, green eyes, wearing a big sun hat to shield herself from the sun, which I don't blame her for. I'm Irish and I swear UV rays toast us for fun, I can only imagine her susceptibility. She was draped on a lounger in the shaded part of the deck, a glass of lemonade perspiring next to her as she read a book. Later I learned it was Stephen King's Salem's Lot but at the time I was more drawn to the gentle curves of her body. She had that tight waist, nice thigh combination that makes a guy forget his name and I was walking around the cruise for a while looking for a "Hi, my name is "sticker.

I want to say that it was my own animal magnetism that drew her to me. I mean, I'm not an ogre, I'm a good 6'2, I scrub up alright when I'm clean shaven, I have a nice voice and while I won't ever fit into skinny anything, I don't look half bad. No, what she noticed and what I only brought with me on the cruise as a laugh was a silly cartoon t-shirt advertising another one of King's books; the supremely spooky Per Sematary.

"Hey, I like your t-shirt", she said, and I was entranced. She invited me to sit next to her and I learned her name was Jessie. A girl from Maine even on a year out from college exploring bits and pieces of Europe. I was a bit older, I'm 32, she was 22, but we still hit it off. She was on tour with a few of her college friends, but they had decided to go into the port town that day while Jessie decided to catch a little sun. My friends had done similar, and I was glad for once that I wanted a break from the boozing and the hangovers.

It snowballed from there. You know when you really click with someone, and it feels like you've known them forever? Well, that was us. It got to the stage where both sets of friends were complaining that we were never around.

I know what you're thinking; they were off fucking every chance they could get, and I wish that was the case, but no. I have a bit of a romantic slant to me. We spent the time chatting, joking, debating books and music choices. We agreed on the hierarchy of good one hit wonders, and that Taylor Swift songs really weren't for us. She was a mega fan of the Cure, I was more of a classic rock guy, but it was all fun.

The sexual tension was there too. She would glance at me as much as I would at her, and we both noticed. The problem when both of you are sharing cabins is that you rarely get a chance to be truly alone on a big ship, and the last thing you want to do is be arrested for indecent exposure near the spa's infinity pool.

We nearly got caught in the jacuzzi too, Jessie had a bad habit of trying to grab me through my swimming trunks while the bubbles went full power, but after a dozen times of getting jacuzzi cockblocked by Asian tourists and the odd screaming seagull, we decided we needed to find something more private.

Our time was coming to an end, and while we knew we had to go back to our own lives, we knew we needed to enjoy a night together, even if it was only one.

It was the penultimate night of the cruise and the white party night. For those that don't know, that's when everyone dresses up in white and black lights flash around, making it look like a CSI crime scene splatter check to the beats of Pitbull. She looked incredible that night too, a white dress that showed off those eternally long legs, cool neon eye shadow and her scarlet hair in a long, elegant braid.

We danced under the stars, me looking more like a penguin in a white shirt and dark jeans, and as the end of cruise fireworks popped off around midnight, we kissed under the sparkles. One of those deep, pure erotic kisses, and the spark light into a flame, she caught my neck, dragged me in close and murmured low "I need you, now"

I wasn't going to ask twice.

Her cabin was closer and as luck was having it, her cabin mate was going to the all-night nightclub on Deck 9. We started running playfully towards the elevator, Jessie slipping off her heels so that she wouldn't topple and after a moment, I decided to scoop her over my shoulder like a conquering caveman and I playfully ran her to her room with a freight train with an erection.

The minute the door was closed behind us, we kissed and kissed and kissed more and she was insatiable. Neither of us I guess had the chance over the week to relieve ourselves of the tension and the bulge in my jeans was testament to that. She pushed me onto the bed and kneeled in front of me, nestling her face against my crotch as she took a cushion from the floor and knelt on it to save her knees from rugburn. She kissed the tip of my bulge and I'm amazed I didn't erupt right there and then.

Shh, she murmured low and sweet. Shhhh. Then the only sounds in the room for a moment were my breathing and the slow metallic sound of a zipper being pulled. She tugged off my jeans and boxers and my cock sprang out erect and stony hard. I'm thick if I can brag a little and she went wide eyed for a moment. Mentally calculating whether I'd be worth the lockjaw, I guess.

She gripped me at the base of my cock, making the veins bulge a bit and looked at me with a smirk. "You'll have to take it easy with me Daddy", she teased, "I haven't been broken by something this fat before" and before I could say anything she staffed it into her mouth, breathing me in with a happy little moan. Her free hand grabbing mind as she motioned for me to play with her hair and guide her. I obliged, wrapping the threads of her hair in my fingers, and helping her bob and build a rhythm.

My brain was melting in the best possible way, and I was breathily moaning her name repeatedly as I guided her down, even helping her take me in her throat when she gagged a little trying on her own. I asked her if she wanted a break, and she flashed me a defiant look that was determined and sexy. She moaned around my cock enough to be audible "I want your cum!"

That's when she buried my cock in her throat and tongue lashed it hard and I lost any semblance of control. My hips bucking and pumping for a wild few moments before I grabbed her hair hard, drove her onto my cock and erupted into her mouth, shooting ropey blasts of gooey cum all over her tongue and into her throat. She drank every drop, content to clean me up as I bit down on my wrist so that the neighbouring cabins wouldn't hear me losing my soul, a cum rope at a time.

"Jesus Christ", my breath was ragged as she got off her knees with a smile and licked the last remaining drops of me from her lips. "Tasty daddy", she moaned, and I could see her dress was hiked around her waist, showing off an emerald, green thong that was nearly as beautiful as the woman wearing it. She smiled a lovingly sweet smile as I unzipped her dress and let it fall to the floor. My beautiful girl from Maine was nearly nude, pale, and sexy. Breasts a medium handful had peaked, pink nipples which ached for a kiss and before I could think she slid off her thong revealing a little triangle of scarlet above a pale rose punk pussy, already glistening with arousal. "Take me, please", she whispered, "you don't need to be too gentle either"

I could feel myself stiffening again as she joined me on the bed, kissing me as I spanked her once, then twice, leaving twin reddening handprints on her pale ass. A night long tattoo she'd wear til dawn. I broke the kiss to suck her neck, marking her with love bites from ear to collarbone, moaning her name as she ground herself against me, her honey coating my growing cock, revitalising it, craving it, wanting it.

I'm not usually overly rough, but the need of several days took over and I grabbed her, playing tossing her to the bed as she squealed with a laugh and relaxed onto her tummy, teasing me with the sight of her spread pussy as she shook her ass "Fuck me daddy please! her tone both demanding and playful.

Big hands gripped her waist as I pulled her to me and the thick head of my cock spread her with a slow, dee thrust that was more about strength than speed and her laugh changed tone to a low, moan as she felt her tightness be tested immediately. Her hands gripped the bedsheets before she strapped an arm around mine and kissed my forearm. "Don't you dare stop", she moaned, pushing back against me, increasing the spread.

I didn't.

I pinned her down to the bed, using my size and strength advantage and spread her with a deep rough thrust that used her wetness to impale her on me. She quivered in my arms from that. Sometime about the gentler guys changing tack maybe and began to moan softly thrusting herself back against me as I hold her beck in one big palm and started to fuck her with a deep, rhythmic ramming that pounded her into the mattress.

She felt incredible; the warmth and wetness of her sex were beyond comparing, and my focus was being tested with every low moan that escaped her lips. She arched her back a bit as soon as the big head caressed her gspot and I took the initiative to grab her throat in a firm grip and pin her there, like a sweet, redheaded fuckdoll as I pounded her into the bed. Moaning her name as I squeezed her neck enough to excite but not cause paid as I took her hand in mine and locked the fingers, so she knew there was a much affection in the gesture too.

The prone bone building power and intensity, I leaned on her, dominating, mounting her as her clit rubbed about the sheets, and the mixture of frictions and sensations started to make her shiver. She didn't ned to say anything at that point, I knew we were both close, so I wrapped her in my arms and abandoned trying to hold off enough eruption.

Both of us needed to cum and by God it was going to happen. I mounted her fully now, dominating this sweet tall girl with primal need as I rammed against her ass and made her mine, moaning her name as we lost control. She grabbed my wrist, moaning my name and Daaaaaaaaddddddddyyy one last time before she buried her face in the pillow and cried out with a ferocious moan. Her pussy clamping around me hand, drawing me in as I lost control, buried to the hilt as I came inside her. This load was endless, and I stayed in her, filling her with creamy seed as I shivered and panted together. Moving against each other trying to keep the sensation going.

I brushed the hair out of her eyes as we kissed. "Was it worth the wait"? I asked, my rms caressing her with aftercare and affection. The soft kiss confirming this before the cabin door burst open and her tipsy friend walked in, saw us naked, with what I could only imagine was a huge cream pie marring the sheets. All I could hear was the shout "You fucked on my bed!?"

What can I say, it was a holiday to remember. I think I'll be booking another cruise soon.