Crumbling Foundations Pt. 01

Story Info
My quest to get answers and fucking on the way.
2.2k words
4.5
4.6k
4

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
junoK
junoK
407 Followers

Author's note: My first floor, expensive-ass apartment is structurally damaged with pops and cracks with a pretty massive "V" in the ceiling where it is "sinking" (collapsing?) above 6 foot stilts. (No, really, that apartment part is true as fuck right now). Hopefully i live to tell this fucking tale. I'm going to find out what sort of freaky shit is going on. And for those who need things true to life and tight ass unplot-holey, life is fucking boring. And don't actually try to fuck someone in a collapsing building. Everyone's over 18.

"The wall is tilted?" I point to the fireplace.

The vampire hums against my neck. "Mmm hmmm." His soft lips ignite the fire within my naked body. "I want you bent over against it."

It might provide a new angle, but I hesitate. The look in his eyes holds the warning of the flogger if I refuse his wishes.

"Yes, Sir." I obey, of course, unsure hands gripping the mantle where shackles on six inch chains dangle. I let him restrain my wrists to the sinking corner of the room. If you think that's unwise or unbelievable, go ahead and give me a better option.

He's behind me in a moment, his eight inch cock rubbing higher than the small of my back. Fangs scrape the length of my neck. He knows I crave to feel them pierce my flesh. Instead of fulfilling my desire, he uses his knee to knock my soft thighs wide.

I whimper and cling to the uneven mantle as he grips my hips and lifts me from the ground at a perfect angle to receive him. With his plunge, I slam forward, almost hitting the brick in front of me. A long crack forms at level with my eyes.

Every thrust sends me higher into an ecstasy I had never known. Even better than the few months since he found me. From who or where is irrelevant, Sir is my life now. And he has thoroughly shown me how well he knows every one of my tight plot-holes of this new life.

I bite my lip in an attempt not to cry out--that might turn on the neighbors above us and the whole place might collapse by the non-stop banging.

He hooks an arm under my stomach and frees his other hand to coil my long ponytail. So good, he feels too good for me not to. I struggle to fight it, to make the blissful feeling between my legs go away. If I cum before he gives me permission--

I can't hold it back. My walls clench around his length, sending him into a frenzy, pounding so hard my grip on the mantle cracks a piece off. I drop it as the warmth of his seed fills me.

His grip on my hair tightens. "I didn't give you permission to release, Dearest."

Shamefully, I cast my eyes to the chips of sheet rock that had fallen in front of me. He won't sink his fangs in now, that's certain. When he unlocks the cuffs, he orders me upstairs to the third floor apartment. To the madam attorney who'd moved out but never truly left.

After a cautious walk up the already cracked and uneven stairs, I knock upon her door. I suppose I could do the wise thing and get the hell out of the rickety building, but that would make for a pretty fucking boring story.

After a few knocks, the woman answers. Her dark eyes rove over my black, lace-trimmed halter and mstching miniskirt then lower to my bare feet.

I blush at her hunger and hand her Sir's phone with pictures of me bound to the warped wall, knowing better than to speak. The muffled whimpers coming from the direction of her hearth is a reminder of the time she heard my voice. I won't risk punishment by speaking in her presence.

I chance a glance at the naked minotaur who's got a ball gag in his mouth and his hands are bound from the ceiling. What pretty tattoos travel the length of his arm all the way down his sides to center and swirl downward, disappearing behind the girthy, thirteen inch cock that stood ready for the dominant woman's abuse. I let my hungry gaze trail down his massive, furry thighs to his hooves. No doubt her foot fetish includes hooves.

The attorney clears her throat, forcing my attention to shift back to her. "File a complaint with the city." She proceedes to recommend several websites so I know Sir's rights as a tenant.

I sigh. This will be a lot of work. On my way down the steps to the apartment below, the maintenance man eyes me as I pass. Sometimes he pays a bit too much attention, and not just to me, he's always watching people, like in the way you wonder whether hes truly maintenance at all.

At the apartment above mine, my mysterious neighbor steps out. At the sight of me, he poorly attempts to push the large, human-sized luggage behind him into his door. He glances in the direction of the setting sun.

"Hi Mr. Porter," I begin.

"Nothing out of the normal to see here." He readjusts his tie at the neck.

"Will you take a look at these?" I hand him the phone.

The attractive and muscular man rapidly swipes through the pictures and glancing up at me, roving his eyes over my curves. Since I've lived here he's given me that lustful look.

"May I see your fireplace to see if it's just as bad as ours?" I ask the intriguing man.

He loosens his tie more. "My time is valuable."

"Please, Sir won't let me return until I know the status of the apartments that may also be tilting."

"Briefly." With a gentle reach forward, he extends a hand to my arm to lead me in.

We go in and I examine the corner of the room. Nothing. I lean down to examine the the fireplace and surrounding wall. The immaculate man has never even used his furnace.

I feel a touch to the hem of me short skirt. soft fingers tickle up the curve of my ass. I freeze to the spot. There's no denying that the gorgeous mysterious man finds me attractive.

"There's something I do. And I'm late picking up my prey--I mean date..." He wipes his sweaty brow and fiddles with the tall, wheeled luggage, clicking it open. "I helped you, so you are going to do something for me."

"Sure. whatever you need, Mr. Porter."

He shoves me into the open case, slamming the front before I can get out. It's silent inside, so I don't know if sound is blocked or he's being quiet.

Then comes movement, jarring and bouncing so he must be taking me down the steps. I scream and use my hands to slap the inner walls. This must be luggage for moving live bodies. With a thud I'm thrown into what I assume to be a vehicle. After the case begins to vibrate, I'm certain he's taking me somewhere, but where? I have no clue how long he drives, maybe only about thirty minutes.

The container is tossed to the ground, opening as it lands on its side. I sit up and glance to where Mr Porter towers above me, shirtless and lean. Haloed behind a layer of slow-moving, thin grey clouds, the full moon sheds bright silver light over the grassy field and patch of large trees behind him. An unsettling glow reflects in my mysterious neighbor's predatory, pale eyes.

Mr. Porter's bare chest barrels with every deep breath. The sound of metal draws my attention to the belt he unbuckles and pulls from his pants. He tosses it to the grass beside me before lowering his trousers down muscular legs.

What in the hell is he planning? I have my ideas, given the desire in his eyes that linger on my thong. And I can't deny my own interest in him, but I have a sinking fireplace delimma to solve.

While he's freeing his legs, I take my opportunity to crawl backward from the luggage and turn to stand and run.

All too soon, his massive body slams onto mine, crashing me face down on the soft grass. I whimper, taking in a deep breath to scream, but leather pulls against my mouth. The buckle rings loud in my terrified ears as he tightens the belt around my head.

All I want is to know how to figure out what to do about my collapsing home, so I can be safely shackled and tormented with Sir's giant cock. How is something like sex equivalent help to me spending thirty secondsexamining a fireplace?

It's not as though I don't want him, we both feel an attraction when our paths cross. But Sir has always smelled my excitement for Mr Porter and punished me for it. There's no way he won't know.

I claw the ground beneath me to wiggle from under the massive man. I don't want to be bound and punished near the collapsing mantle for this. I know, indecisive regarding what I want.

He shifts, kneeling between my legs until I feel the bulbous tip of his manhood at my moistened entrance. "I've been waiting to kidnap you and do this."

And i had fantasized about being ravisged by him on a few occasions. A tingle spreads from where my nipples rub against the soft ground, tightening to attentive peaks.

I whimper into the belt as he tilts my hips upward and plunges hard and deep into me, dropping his elbows to either side of my head. Every thrust knocks my sensitive nub against the cool earth.

I let him rut me into oblivion, punishment be damned if this is the crime. My short moans are met by his guttural grunts. The bliss grows as his teeth scrape my neck, only they aren't teeth. And I know the feel of a vampire's fangs--these are different. Not as long or sharp.

I angle my hips upward more to entice him to pull me up into a doggie position, which he obliges, but instead of letting me be on my hands and knees so i can break free, he grips me by the elbows to control my angle, ramming into my hips as he pulls my arms backward.

It's a pain and pleasure, but offered by someone whose mystical creature I know nothing of. For the least I know, he's a spider demon who fucks then eats an unwitting partner. By this grip, I'm not getting away if he does plan to eat me.

With a newfound force, he pistons into me, yanking my elbows so my back is to his chest. Claws dig into my delicate arms.

Claws!

What the fuck, claws? Those fangs are to my neck again, and just the thought has me bucking back to give him access to that perfect spot. A few more solid rams and a climax explodes through me.

That is the moment the fangs enter me painfully as he goes balls-deep, shooting a large load of cum into my womb. His head shakes, teeth tearing muscle--a shifter most likely. And THAT is a claim of a mate. Oh no! This won't work at all.

I scream into my gag, knowing it will provide no relief or rescue. Before he can force his breeding knot into me, I fight to roll onto my back.

If you're wondering whether a small woman my size could do that, or even what size I am, use your imagination. Maybe he wants me to think I have the upper hand, or maybe I have super strength. I don't need to get down to logistics, there's a creature on top of me.

Once I am on my back and face the beast, terror and desire pound at my chest. Grey, his eyes glow grey and almost silver. He licks the traces of my blood from his teeth that go pearly in the full moon's light. A full moon that the fast-moving clouds are beginning to pass.

I gasp as he raises onto his knees, smiling. Oh God. He's going to go feral and hunt me instead of just fucking me. Why did it have to be a full moon?

His voice is deep and guttural. "Run, Little One!"

I crawl backward, watching as the planes of his body ripple, listening as bones snap, and running before I see how large this powerful creature will be. Who knows what he will do to me if he catches me. I sprint to the trees, tripping over thick, raised roots and slamming my face against a tree.

When I continue forward, I yank the belt from my mouth, not that a scream would do me any good against a werewolf. Scurrying up several boulders, I search the area below for the glow of eyes. Every deep pant seems to enflame the ache of where he'd bit my naked flesh.

Mate. He had mate marked me. The blood can be followed over a distance, but a mate bond, there's nowhere to hide from him now. From what I know about werewolves, if they take an unshifting mate, there's always a risk of death during the full moon ruts.

A twig pops behind me.

My eyes squeeze shut before a clawed hand wraps easily around my throat and pulls me back against his hard body. Dear God, the massive cock behind me extends up to the middle of my back.

To be continued as I further deal with this housing issue that will hopefully resolve without me being crushed from above before moving.