Crumbling Foundations Pt. 02

Story Info
My search for answers and the sexcapades along the way.
1.2k words
4.31
1.7k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
junoK
junoK
406 Followers

With Mr. Porter's massive werewolf form against my back, I'm fairly certain death is inevitable. What's the point of fighting such a feral creature? I can think of nothing that would end in success.

Maybe if I fall to the fetal position, he will think me dead and find someone else to rut. But the mate bond would tell him if I was dead, so he might take the fetal as my invitation to spoon, and spooning will just end with me being taken from behind.

Resolved to accept my end, I slump my shoulders. The creature behind me lowers as well, but much lower. Warm breath precedes a long, hot tongue that laps the length of my dripping slit. Now this is sinfully worth whatever punishment I may reap from Sir. He can run that appendage along my nub anytime he wants. If you think I'm too wishy washy, maybe you are the sort of prude that can't get into tongue action.

"Down," he orders, and I obey. On hands and knees, I wait like a bitch in heat. He continues to work that magical tongue into my core. And I greedily want more, pressing my ass harder against his face. The move is foolish since he opts to raise his head and use his big, clawed hands to yank me back onto his behemoth cock that fills me.

The pounding that ensues has me certain Sir will thoroughly punish my already bruised sex. But that's for later, right now I have to focus on not being ripped in half as his length lands deep enough to cause me to shriek.

I tilt my head to bite my shoulder in order to handle the pain. I should have considered the act might draw blood, but he's the one to inform me of the mistake as he sucks the painful wound and adding another with his fangs.

The unmistakable feeling of his engorged cock's knot begins to press against my entrance. And he forces it in--every painful bit. I get no reprieve, even once it's popping into place. Well, the stimulation finally improves when the pulsing in the swell pounds my nub in such a way that my core explodes from the sensation. Like all the aged pipes in my home, I release with fury.

He moans, long and deep, a primal sound that arouses my desire. Instead of tearing me to shreds, it turns out. this werewolf is more of a puppy, cuddling as he plants his seed to breed me. I know you've probably been obsessing with what my thoughts about the status of my birth control, but it's not a good time to mention plan B. At least, not while my self-proclaimed mate still has those giant claws near my neck. They're protective of pups.

I'm relieved at the wind that brings clouds over the full moon. And frankly, the rest of my time spent with Mr. Porter isn't that impressive, he did mention public sources to contact to share the images of myself against a collapsing wall. Advice I happily added to memory in case i need to, but let's move onto the reason the largest concentration of people read this, which isn't the boring details that take place. If you really want to know what delicious treats slid down my throat or what I was doing while sending a demanding email on my phone, too bad.

****

Maybe if I ensure our fireplace is fixed quickly, Sir will overlook my disappearance. I sneak beneath our apartment to figure out what is going on below, but the odd maintenance man strolls past with a sideways glance my way. It would be better not to appear like a creep lurking beneath the building where theres a coin sized hole to see my cunt as Sir pounds it. I wouldn't want him to think I'm being inviting.

I decide it's best to get help from the humans at the office, so I stroll that way, readjusting my too-short skirt as I walk. Inside are the friendly faces I know and one I don't. A lady much like the witch Umbridge who wore pink and had a creepy cat obsession in Harry Potter.

I can't deny the allure of her. The way she smiles and tells me how important I am. The smile is as insincere as if Sir was forced into a position to be polite and courteous. She tells me how much she cares for me and how valuable I am. She mentions what a good person I am and the soft fragrance of magic fills the air.

Magic? Did she just try to charm me? I already said I didn't care what shady shit went on, I just want out of the expensive ass lease before the place collapses. Fucking fae! I should have known.

Her true form is revealed, and her smile is more sinister, like that of a tyrant acknowledging we have an understanding that i know nothing of ill deeds. That Fae siren song didn't work on me! But what does is when she drags the stiletto heels of her boots across the top of the desk as she spread her legs.

"You need something to preoccupy that mouth of yours," she croons, dipping a long, pink fingernail between her folds as I stay rooted to my seat. I've never pleasured a woman before, but Sir does it to me, so what could go wrong.

Now you might wonder why I would do as told by someone so evil, but you clearly have never had an "understanding" with someone as powerful as any mob boss or tyrant be that the case.

I approach where she spreads herself on top of the desk, lowering onto my knees as I pull her thighs to my face.

"Such a good little bitch you are," she says, gripping my hair and pulling my face to her cunt, already slick with the craving to be pleasured by my tongue. I obediently lick and slurp, bringing loud moans to her, but if this is all it takes for a new place, then I'm content to continue.

****

After i thoroughly pleasured her, she released me. At home, the suspicious maintenance man is at my door awaiting to see what I complained about. He enters and has a look at the fireplace.

"It's sinking. nothing to worry about." He smiles. sinking doesn't occur when feet of space are between the deteriorating building and ground. Why did Sir demand such an outstanding view of hills and stream and sunset to fuck to? we could have had a place on the ground vs a pretty view that required stilts and hanging over moving water.

I go to question him, but the same smell of magic fills the air. The Fae really are involved and interested. How I wish Sir was nearby, the Fae wouldn't be so bold. How had they entered earth and started fucking with the real estate industry. It's supposed to just be corrupt with jackasses who cry on Twitter. But now there are intelligent people involved?

The fictitious handsome man steps toward me, lowering the glamor that previously hid his short fangs.

"We own everything."

What the fuck!!! I thought vampires like Sir were the only ones who could read minds. I stumble backward. If only Sir was here. This Fae may try to kidnap me before he gets back.

The Fae's smile goes Cheshire with his next step.

Fuck!