Crumbling Foundations Pt. 03

Story Info
The wrapup.
940 words
3.18
2.5k
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
junoK
junoK
406 Followers

Backing away does me no good, my back is to the wall in one step. I whimper in fear, feeling so small and powerless. Sharp fingernails tip the ends of his long fingers. One presses to the soft area beneath my chin.

"You should have been a good little human and stopped thinking." The sharp nail scrapes down my neck. He acted as though its easy to be braindead and spend days watching the Kardashians or honeybuttbutt. Theres a fucking world out there that doesn't live on alcohol and energy drinks. "We will have loads of fun with you, now. And soon we'll have your beloved Sir." He spoke Sir's name with contempt. It's one thing to assume me dumb, but to disrespect Sir is too far.

I realize it might make me a bad mate, but I have no choice but to cry out for the werewolf who claimed me. You might be more caring of your own mate, but I'm not you, and Sir is in danger.

It doesn't take long for Mr Porter's howl to answer.

"You think that was clever?" The Fae's Cheshire grin has my hand raising to slap him.

A crash hits the door. The whole building shakes. Another slam and splinters fly from the door. A long crack goes up the wall and the Fae falls forward against me. He doesn't hesitate to whip his cock out.

Yeah, that's right, a building's about to collapse and a Fae has time to whip it out. You're not a fucking fae, so it won't make sense to you. Go watch a reality show because they're so true to fucking life.

His cock is certainly comparable to the werewolf's who is currently yanking the broken door from the hinge.

A fissure continues to rip through the flooring as though we are about to fall into a realm of nothingness. These Fae are maniacs. There may not be stable ground, but he has me by the ponytail, yanking my head back. his huge cock already pressing against my slit.

"Mr Fae," I plea, clawing for anything to hold to as the place quakes.

My mate howls and knocks the bastard Fae backward. I never thought I'd be so happy to be in the arms of a werewolf, though the current situation seems to warrant for quick escape and my mate's eyes are going black. this is bad. it's not even night or going to be a full moon. He really should calm the inner beast.

Then I smell the Fae magic controlling the beast's form. The floor collapses and I cling to a two by four, watching as my howling mate claws but fails to remain.

The evil fae stands above me, grinning malevalently. Of course he would delight in this. There's no way Mr porter could survive the void that just opened up.

He reaches down to lift me by my neck. I feel like a bunny dangling beneath the paw of a mountain lion. "I'm going to enjoy this. We've had our eyes on you for a while. "

"You were probably the one who made that peep hole to watch Sir fuck me."

He only grins and pulls me against his toned chest. The sex spell permeating from him is too overpowering and my core lubes like a well maintained engine.

His grip on my neck tightens as he guides my mortal body onto his massive erection. if only I was stronger, I wouldn't be moaning while dangling near a Fae rift where my newly acquired mate fell.

But inside, I ached for Sir. He wouldn't let me be the obedient cunt to Fae magics. I shake it off and thrash, struggling to send thoughts to Sir. he's a vampire, they do that thought reading shit. Fuck you if you can't and are mad about it. I want my fucking deus ex machina. And this is my fucking adventure so if I say Sir will be my salvation, then...

I can't connect with him. I'm going to be a brain dead fae cock loving cheerleader. I'm about to be fucked in a way I can't come back from and brainwashed as his subservient bitch. The thirteen inches bottoming out inside me has my eyes rolling upward in bliss as I let the feel good takehold.

Fae are the best fucks. And the way their fangs sink into a breast--

I gasp in, inner walls erupting in an orgasm that has me shattering my own mind. I'm already wanting to get down on my knees and sing praises to this fae who's taken claim of me.

then I hear a woman's voice. Umbridge. she saunters into the rubble, her arm slithering over to him in affection.

"Back off bitch!" Did she forget I'm a fucking catty cheerleader. I channel the magic of my orgasm, a new ability I pulled out of my cunt to get this story over with, and summon Sir and my mate, Mr Porter. He's going to remain in werewolf form now. and for at least one fuck after he kills these Fae pricks that tried to turn me into a vegetable.

Umbridge tries to cast her sexy charms on Sir, who's under my charms, so he lunges and sinks his fangs into her, sending her into the void like a cloth doll.

Mr Porter rams his massive canine head into the maintenance man who looks more of a creep than a Fae now that I see past the glamor.

Now that the bad guys are defeated I can get back to the good fucking stories and be done with those bastards.