All Comments on 'Crumbling Memories Ch. 04'

by LeoThornfield

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
NoLongerAnonNoLongerAnon10 months ago

I've been captivated by this story as it unfolded chapter by chapter. I'm waiting to see if this is going to end in tragedy.

LeoThornfieldLeoThornfield10 months agoAuthor

Thank you, NoLongerAnon, and to everyone who has followed this story thus far. In penning this penultimate chapter, I wanted to highlight the sensual aftercare practices as much as we traditionally do the main BDSM sessions in fiction. After all, aftercare is as crucial as foreplay. I'm aware that the narrative delves into a somber topic, but I genuinely hope you found value and emotion in reading it. Even though it's a work of fiction, the story and the reception it has garnered holds deep personal significance to me. Expect the final chapter in about four days.

Nicole2023Nicole20239 months ago

I know it was dementia sniff 😢 😔 😪, I love a storyline that makes me feel

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLeoThornfield@LeoThornfield
Pleased to meet you! Welcome to my corner of the internet, where I weave tales of passion, suspense, and the occasional misbehaving garden gnome. Feel free to take a stroll through my stories, but don't trip over any plot holes—I'm still learning. I welcome all feedback, from ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES