All Comments on 'Crumbling Memories Ch. 05'

by LeoThornfield

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
NoLongerAnonNoLongerAnon9 months ago

Heartbreaking. In fact the most heartbreaking story that I have read on this site. But I don't understand why Lisa was so hard on herself in the previous chapter. I was expecting a reveal in this one that explained it. Yes, she feels that she could have done more, but surely the outcome was not in her control.

used2bjustjused2bjustj9 months ago

The loosing of ones mental facilities is awful for the one who is loosing them but brutal on the families who have to care for them. Especially if doing everything by themselves as Lisa is doing. It just grinds you down.

One of the saddest stories I've read on here.

5/5

J

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Wow, that was not what I expected. Very well written but also very tragic.

Nicole2023Nicole20239 months ago

This was a sad tale pulls at the heart strings.. Good job

LeoThornfieldLeoThornfield9 months agoAuthor

Thank you, Nicole2023, and everyone who made it to the last chapter. I really appreciate it and am attentive to every word I read in the comments section.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLeoThornfield@LeoThornfield
Pleased to meet you! Welcome to my corner of the internet, where I weave tales of passion, suspense, and the occasional misbehaving garden gnome. Feel free to take a stroll through my stories, but don't trip over any plot holes—I'm still learning. I welcome all feedback, from ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES