Crushed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He came with a shout of pure ecstasy. He couldn't contain it any longer, the orgasm surging over him like a typhon, his ass clenching hard against Logan's cock. Logan gasped, pumping one, two, three more times before grunting and cumming too. Alex felt the hot cum inside him, the feeling only adding to the blissful waves of pleasure rippling across every cell in his body, stunning him in silent glorious fulfilment.

Logan's sweaty body collapsed on top of him, his hair tickling his chin. They stayed like that for a moment, their heartbeats and breaths quick and uneven. But as they both came down back to planet earth Logan rolled to the side onto his back. He reached for Alex and pulled him into his arms. Alex didn't protest, slipping into his embrace leaning against his chest and listening to the thrum of his heart.

They lay naked and entwined for some time in silence and Alex couldn't think of a time he had been more content. He reached for Logan's hand, and they laced their fingers. It was comforting, he was warm and strong in the chilly air.

Logan spread out Alex's palm and traced the lines lightly. Alex turned to watch his face, enjoying the small smile that curved his lips, the sharp cut of his jawbone from this angle. He saw Logan's brows furrow as he fingered the faint scars at his wrists. Barely visible unless looked at directly. He tried to pull his hand away but Logan held it tightly, examining each mark as if they were on his own body. His expression grew dark and sad again.

"They don't hurt?" He asked.

"They did. I wasn't trying to.. you know. It just helped with the pain. I had so much pain and anger then, it helped relieve it a bit to have a physical release. I don't do it anymore."

Logan traced the scars on his other wrist now and set his jaw tightly.

"My fault," he said in a low voice.

Alex turned his hands so that his palms met Logan's, lacing his fingers in his and bringing them to his lips. He smiled.

"Then this is also your fault. I'm the happiest I've ever been right now, here with you. And this," he brought his hands to his chest where his heart thrummed lightly against their fingers. "I've never felt more alive."

Logan's eyes brightened a little, he smiled reluctantly.

"I told you you'd feel good," he teased.

"Understatement of the century."

"That good?" He grinned raising his eyebrows.

"Better," he replied.

"Well there's plenty more to come. My purchases arrived this morning."

"What did you buy?" Alex asked, feeling a nervous excitement grow inside him again, it seemed an almost constant state of being around Logan.

"You'll see. But I think you'll enjoy them."

Alex smiled, he lifted his hand to stroke Logan's face, "youre not a bad person. You just made mistakes."

"Help me be better?" Logan asked, so sad and small that Alex felt like he was here with the Logan he had known as a child. The real Logan. The one he had always known was in there, under the bravado and confidence. His chest burned with the same longing he had felt for years, quadrupled now, lying in his arms, all pretences aside. He wasn't sure what to say, or whether he could even get words out.

"Okay," he whispered.

To be continued...?

Please comment if you enjoyed this story! If it gets enough love I'll write the next part. It's kinkier, steamier and of course even more of the romance that I can't resist writing.

I hope to share more of their story with you. Daisy x