Crushed Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What on earth-?!"

With a start, Alex scrambled out from under Logan to see his mother and father stood in the doorway of the living room. They hadn't heard them come in the front door in all the excitement.

"Mum! Dad!" He said, standing up and pulling his hoodie down hastily. "You're back early."

"Yes,we did... text," Dad said awkwardly. "Who is this?"

"This is Logan, Michael. Remember? I asked him to check in on Alex whilst we were away."

"Hey Mr and Mrs Drumm," Logan smiled sheepishly. "It's great to see you both."

"He's done more than just check in," Dad muttered and Logan glanced at Alex with an expression that looked like he was holding in a laugh.

"What is happening here?" Mum asked, looking from Logan to Alex. At that moment Alex lost control and the embarrassed laughter spilled out of him. As soon as he started, Logan was quick to follow. The look of alarm on his parents faces only adding to the hysterics.

"Mum, Dad," Alex eventually managed to say between breathless laughter, "I'm gay. Also Logan's my boyfriend now."

"Hey," Logan added weakly.

His parents looked from Alex to Logan, then at each other. His mum's face broke into a huge grin.

"Oh what wonderful news!" She cried, pulling Alex into a bone crunching crush. "Oh my baby, I haven't seen you laugh like that in so long. I'm so happy you have found someone who makes you happy! I can't tell

you how long I have waited!" She pulled away and Alex saw she was sobbing unashamedly.

"Mum, calm down you're-"

"Logan!" She cried over him, and pulled him into a hug too. He looked a little alarmed at first but then relaxed and grinned.

Alex turned to his Dad who was stood still where they had walked in, his eyes glazed.

"Dad?" He asked, and his Dad looked up, focusing on him and then smiling a small smile.

"I'm really happy for you son," he said and reached out a hand for a firm handshake.

He glanced at Logan, who was still being hugged tightly by his mum as she babbled and sobbed into his shoulder. He grinned and mouthed, "this is going well".

"Logan," his Dad said gruffly, extending a hand. "I'm happy as long as you keep him out of that bloody bedroom."

Logan glanced at Alex, fighting back a laugh and his Dad's face went red as he realised what he had said.

"I meant- I don't- I-"

"I knew what you meant Mr Drumm," Logan grinned, shaking his hand and he nodded briskly in response.

Logan smiled at Alex. Alex smiled back and felt like things couldn't ever get better, and wished that he could stay this happy forever.

If only he could have stayed in that moment. Happy. Loved. Whole. Little did he know what was soon to come.

12