Crushed Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Alex heard the click of the lube cap. He gasped against the cold feeling as it hit his asshole. Logan repeating the slow circling movements, only now with the added lube his finger digit would slip ever so slightly inside with each rotation.

This continued slowly, one digit, then two, then three. Opening him up slowly. Then he felt Logan's cock. He was teasing it up and down his asscheeks as he continued his massage. He moaned in pleasure and frustration, It was torture.

"How do you feel?" Logan asked innocently.

"Amazing, I want you to fuck me," he groaned and Logan chuckled delightfully.

"Fancy getting me wet first?"

Alex didn't need asking twice, he sat up and looked at Logan's cock, standing free from his boxers he had forgotten how big he was. Well, if Logan wanted to be a tease, two could play at that game.

He took only the tip of Logan's cock into his mouth, bobbing up and down in tiny movements as he fondled his balls. Logan's breathing became heavy. He tried to push his cock deeper into his mouth, but Alex pulled back, delighting in the frustrated noise Logan made.

"Stop teasing me," he growled through his grin.

"You started it," he retorted. But graciously agreed. The moment he took Logan's full cock in his mouth for the first time Logan made a moan that was more animal than human.

"Look at me," he gasped and Alex did, looking up into his perfect face as he choked slightly on his dick. Logan grinned.

"I want to fuck you now, if you don't mind."

Alex pulled off with an involuntary slurping noise and he laughed embarrassed. Logan put his hands on his cheeks and kissed him long and lovingly.

"Lie down," he whispered with one last peck on his nose. Alex lay down, and Logan loomed over him. He pushed his legs up and out, and Alex felt his chest tighten as he saw Logan's cock lining up with his ass.

Slowly. Ever so slowly he pushed into him, Logan seeming to not want to miss any second, to appreciate every cell of his body as he entered him. It felt incredible. In and out, each push in slightly deeper than the one before until finally he felt Logan's balls tickle against him.

"I love you," Logan said then.

"I love you," he replied and Logan began.

If went for what felt like hours and at the same time only seconds. In that time, all the months and days and minutes they had been apart seemed to fade away. When Alex had been with Lucas, sex had been a job to get done, a pleasurable experience sure, but more of a chore than anything. He had taken the role as top more often than not, just because it had always felt so disappointing compared to his memory of sex with Logan.

Well his memories had been a fraction of how this felt. They fit together like they were made for each other and when Logan finally finished, he collapsed against Alex's chest and wrapped his arms around him, still entangled with one another.

"So we back together then?" Logan asked after a few minutes of breathing time, lifting his head to look at Alex's face.

"Of course," Alex said, stroking Logan's hair. He closed his eyes and smiled, enjoying the sensation. "What's your plan now? You've finished Uni, will you stay in Leeds? Get a job?"

"No, the plan is to move in with Aiden, not far from here."

"Aiden? As in?"

"Yep from school, he's cool now. So's Ben."

"Right, and then what?"

"I actually have been taking some of my art to galleries and things. They were interested some of them. And I'm looking into doing some illustrating work."

"That's amazing Logan, maybe you could illustrate my book?"

"Wait actually though?!" Logan sat up, grinning. "That would be incredible, I would love to do that!"

Alex smiled, the enthusiastic gleam in his eye was one he hadn't seen since Logan was a little boy. The dreamer that had been stamped out by a father who had decided his life's path before he was born. But now... the options were endless.

"I'm proud of you," he smiled, squeezing Logan's arm affectionately.

"Not as proud as I am of you," he replied, gently, seriously, and Alex blushed. Logan lay back down against Alex and in that moment it felt like they were the only two people existing in the world.

"You know, if Aiden starts getting on your nerves, you're welcome to move in with me."

"You might regret suggesting that," Logan teased menacingly as he began kissing him again.

"You know what else might be fun?" Alex said after a long moment.

"What's that?" Logan asked, not pausing from where he was still trailing kisses along his navel.

"Maybe next time I could fuck you?"

Logan lifted his face, surprised initially, then he blinked, looking a little sheepish.

"I've never done that," he said quietly.

"Would you want to try?" he asked, putting a hand in his hair. He knew it was a challenge to the dynamic they had once had, but so much of Logan had changed from the angry boy that once needed to be in control of everything. This felt like a final step in him breaking free from his old self. He knew it, and Logan knew it too.

"If it's with you, I'll try anything."

* * *

Epilogue

Logan: 19th December

Things were good. He had gotten his artwork into a local gallery and a position in the workshops at the college where Alex worked. Alex had finally signed a book deal the day before and had given his notice at the old book shop he had worked since he was a teenager. Tonight was a celebration.

He had spent hours preparing a special meal for Alex, and his face when he had come in to smell the slow cooked pork and other delicious smells had been worth every second.

Now, as he washed up after dinner Alex came up behind him and wrapped his arms tightly around his waist.

"I love you," he mumbled into his back.

"I love you too," Logan smiled, feeling light and happy. It was a feeling that he was still getting used to. He hadn't realised how much weight had been resting on his shoulders until it was finally gone.

"Your mum texted to say she wants us over for a celebratory dinner some time next week," he said. Logan nodded, his mum had got in touch a couple of weeks after the big blow up at his family home to say that she had left his Dad. She had moved out, taken everything of Logan's that was still at the house with her, and filed for a divorce. He had cried when she told him, and she had promised him that she would love him no matter what, and told him how proud she was of them both. It had been the balm to his fathers hatred, and from her words he began to heal with his history.

Alex's hands slipped lower into Logan's jeans and he gasped as his fingers found his asshole.

"You're insatiable," Logan growled and Alex laughed softly.

"You're no better," he replied and Logan dropped the remaining dishes into the soapy water. He kissed Alex, holding him close, ignoring his complaints as his bubbly hands stroked his cheeks.

"Ugh, I'm soaked!" Alex groaned as he eventually broke free.

Logan laughed, "serves you right for making a move whilst I'm washing up."

"Can the washing up wait?"

"I think it can for a little bit," he grinned.

It didn't take long before they were naked, and Alex was rubbing his cock slowly, looking at Logan's body hungrily. He had never thought he would like to be the bottom, but there was something about the way Alex looked at him when he was on top that sent shivers through his entire body. He loved being fucked by Alex, and he loved fucking him too. Luckily so did Alex, so they switched it up regularly. Equals.

Alex's fingers were gentle against his ass as he pushed his legs back, opening him up for him. They had fucked only this morning so it didn't take long to stretch him out. Alex's cock bumped against him and he breathed slowly, ready for the feeling of being filled that was so addictively pleasurable.

Alex pushed into him and they groaned in unison, feeling their bodies melding together. Alex's mouth was on his, hungry and firm as he fucked his ass again and again, Logan's own cock brushing against Alex's midriff in a pleasurable way.

"I never want this to end," Alex whispered to Logan.

"Well, when you can't hold it any longer, I can take your ass, and by the time I'm done, you might be ready for another round."

"Mmmm, we could go all night," he groaned and Logan held his body tight against him as his cock drove him into a new height of pleasure.

"I was thinking," he gasped between Alex's thrusts, "more like forever."

"You're mine forever," Alex whispered.

"And you, are mine."

The End.

a/n: Thank you for reading this story. Please let me know with a comment down below if you enjoyed it and you would like to see / read similar stories! Thank you again for your patience and support. Daisy x