Crying Wolf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With those hot words, Elizabeth moved her hands forward, holding her dress above her breasts with her hands for a moment as she stared incredibly horny in front of the guy she couldn't stand being around earlier and was now about to get naked in front of while she continued to ride his nine-inch dick that was buried oh so fucking deep inside her. It was funny how things could turn out so unexpected.

...as she looked deep into his eyes, Elizabeth realised as she once more impaled herself on his huge dick, that she was really his for the night, and she would do anything with him so long as he kept that huge fucking dick buried inside her needy pussy...oh yes, this served Karl right...what could he expect letting Rhys come up to their bedroom with her?...he should have known that his friend would have his dick inside her in no time...and oh, right then, Elizabeth was so glad he did.

"Dreams do come true." She teased erotically with the naughtiest smile ever before Elizabeth Alexander, the stunningly hot brunette girlfriend of Karl Tabbert who sat unaware downstairs, pulled her summer dress down over the glorious huge slopes of her big, heavy 36D tits, and all the way down to her waist as she continued rocking her hips back and forth without missing a beat.

Her boyfriend's best friend's eyes widened and shone with deep, deep horny appreciation as her big 36D tits, with her nipples standing hard and proud, came into full view, naked as they bounced and shook lustfully up and down her chest each time she slammed herself down hard, filling herself with his hot cock.

Instantly Rhys reached up, his hands about to take hold of both of Elizabeth's glorious tits when suddenly she took hold of his hands, entwining her fingers through his as she once more picked up her pace, really fucking herself on his nine inch cock as hard and as fast as she could now...and her big tits went wild, bouncing and flailing on her chest as the now basically naked brunette girlfriend fucked herself on her boyfriend's best friend's hard cock as fast as she could.

"You can look but you...ummm...ohhhh...can't touch Rhysss..." Elizabeth moaned breathily as she pushed his hands down onto the bed, her tight ass rising and falling as she repeatedly impaled herself forcefully on his thick member.

Tossing her hair over her shoulders, Elizabeth's 36D tits hung, jiggling tantalisingly just above Rhys' naked muscular chest, as she rode his dick, moaning throatily as they stared into each other's eyes.

"Ohhhmmm! Ummmmyeeeahhhh! Uhhhhh fuck...oh fuck Rhysss! Mmmmmm fuck yes! Oh fuck yes! OHHH!" The stunning 24-year-old cheating girlfriend groaned as they continued to fuck hot and illicitly.

Rhys gritted his teeth, relishing in the feel of his friend's girlfriend's tight pussy, clamping vice-like around his thick shaft as she slid rapidly up and down, forcefully fucking herself and causing the pine bed to creak a little louder as the mattress shook from the force of their illicit fuck.

"OHhhh fuck you're dig is so much bigger than Karl's...uhhh fuck...soo good!" She groaned, lost in how incredible it felt to be stuffed with so much hard cock that the sexy girlfriend didn't notice Rhys slowly slide his hands above his head, her slender hands still entwined in his, and so with one powerful thrust up to meet hers, his whole nine-inches slammed deep inside the horny girlfriend, bringing a loud sexy groan from her open mouth. "OHHHH!"

The force of the thrust, and Rhys' new position of their hands, caused Elizabeth to lower towards him, and not one to waste an opportunity, Rhys' mouth latched on to one of Elizabeth's big, hanging tits.

"OHH FUCK MMMMMM!" The gorgeous girlfriend moaned loudly as Rhys' mouth covered her hard nipple, biting into her soft but firm tits as he sucked hard, chewing her big breast as she continued to ride him enthusiastically, the bed creaking lightly in protest.

One of Elizabeth's hands left his and grabbed the back of his head, pulling her boyfriend's best friend's face hard into her swinging tits as she fucked herself rapidly on his hard rod. Rhys took the opportunity to grasp her slim waist again, raising himself slightly so he could better suck on the glorious tits offered to him by his friend's girlfriend.

Elizabeth's eyes rolled in pleasure before she looked down, her fingers gripping his and his head white-knuckled as waves of pleasure tore through her hot, sexy 24-year-old body.

"Ohhh fuck Rhys...ummm yesss...ohh fuck...suck my tits Rhys...ohhmm...suck my tits like only Karl should baby!" Elizabeth groaned softly, breathing heavily from the pleasure his mouth was giving her sensitive nipples as he suddenly began alternating between both of her heavy, bouncing breasts. "Bite his girlfriend's tits while I ride your big...OHHH...BIG...FUCKING....ummmm...dick...ugghhhh...on Karl's bed!"

Rhys more than obliged and Elizabeth felt dizzy as her world began to spin from the sheer amount of pleasure this fucking asshole was giving her...fuck, she would do anything for him to keep fucking her right now!

If Karl had walked in right then, he would have seen the hottest scene he could imagine, with his girlfriend eagerly riding his friend's huge naked dick as she leant over him as he sucked and bit her huge tits hungrily, her long brown hair half hanging down her slender back and half down the sides of her beautiful face as she moaned and groaned in rhythm with the lewd creaking of the pine bed which marked the illicit fuck.

...If Karl had walked in that is, however the loving but laid-back boyfriend was sitting downstairs with his friends, oblivious to the fact that his gorgeous girlfriend, who so many drooled and fantasized over, was getting stuffed full of his best friend's nine-inch cock while he sucked her naked tits...

Reluctantly pulling Rhys' mouth and face from her large tits, Elizabeth let go of his hand and straightened, panting heavily as she sat straight and rapidly began bouncing up and down his huge pole, using the springiness of the mattress to help as all the exercise was finally starting to take its toll on the 24-year-old brunette knockout.

"Mmmm...uhhhh...fuckk..." She moaned breathily as she bounced hard on his huge cock.

CREAK CREAK OOHHH CREAK CREAK MMMMM

Filled the room as Rhys grasped her slender waist, helping her impale herself on his thick shaft as she brushed her hair away from her face and smiled playfully down at him, biting her bottom lip in excitement as she watched the guy that was not her boyfriend lying underneath her while they had sex. SEX! She was actually having sex with another guy! Actually cheating on Karl! And with Rhys of all people! She had so not seen that coming when Karl had called and told her his best friend was coming over, and now here they were fucking in her and Karl's bed with Karl downstairs!....Elizabeth groaned very loudly at that!

Rhys stared in awe up at her as his hands slowly ran over her stomach, the feeling sending butterflies through Elizabeth's cock-filled body, as he relished every touch of her, before his hands slowly slid up to once more cup her large, bouncing tits in his hands.

Holding the soft but firm flesh of his best friend's naked girlfriend's 36D tits in his hands as they bounced heavily with every downward thrust the cheating girlfriend made, Rhys grinned from ear to ear, and Elizabeth couldn't blame him as her eyes sparkled as she stared back at him with a lustful smile of her own, her hands running through her hair.

"Fuck you've got great tits Beth." Rhys complimented her breathily, his fingers roughly squeezing the pliant flesh of her big knockers.

CREAK CREAK CREAK

"Ummm...you've always wanted to see me like this...haven't you Rhys?" She replied just as breathily, knowing full well he must have dreamt of him holding her tits while she rode him naked, her discarded summer dress bunched around her legs and waist.

"Ugh fuck...the real thing is so much better." He growled through gritted teeth in response and Elizabeth's smile deepened. "Karl is such a lucky...bastard to have you...every night."

Her boyfriend's name again, in the middle of this hot, naughty sex, sent a shiver up and down Elizabeth's spine, especially as Rhys began to knead her heavy tits more roughly, his fingers sinking deep into the soft but firm flesh as he groped her roughly...groped her like only her boyfriend should...

"OHHmmmmm...fuck...fuck....mmnnn...well....uhhmmm...you've got me now Rhys..." She replied, inhaling sharply with a high-pitched squeak as she slammed down hard on his dick at the same moment he thrust powerfully up, deep into her tight pussy. "...fuck! Ughhhh! His girlfriend is yours to fuck all night Rhys! Uhhmmmm!"

Squeezing her tits a couple more times, Rhys reluctantly let go at that and suddenly sat up, his hands sliding down to the bunched up dress around her waist, though his eyes never left hers as Elizabeth suddenly stopped moving, knowing what he intended to do.

"And I'm going to make you scream..." He said teasingly and arrogantly, though there was no doubt at all in his voice. The arrogant bastard! But oh, for some reason, that arrogance and his words sent a shiver of lust through the horny girlfriend. "...and I'm gong to make you cum so hard..." He continued, grasping her dress and pulling it up. Raising her arms Elizabeth waited as Rhys pulled it up and over her head, tossing it across the room, though their eyes never left each other. "...and make you beg for my dick, Beth."

Smiling half-hornily, oh so looking forward to him fulfilling those words, and half-scornfully, as she still couldn't stand this smug bastard, Elizabeth draped her arms around his neck as she sat completely naked, large breasts heaving, while impaled on his rigid nine-inch cock in the middle of her and Karl's king-size pine bed that had seen so much illicit, cheating sex already so far.

"You smug bastard..." Elizabeth replied scornfully, her eyes blazing with the same emotion though with just as much lust also. "...you think that just because you've got me naked and impaled on your...ohhmmmm...big dick...that I'm going to beg you to fuck me?"

Rhys smiled at the obvious slip...Elizabeth couldn't help it though, his huge nine-inch thick shaft felt so fucking good buried deep within her right then...fuck, she WOULD do anything to keep that thing inside her right then! Oh fuck she needed to cum so badly!

"More than that Beth," Rhys replied as his hands ran up her smooth, slender back. "I'm going to make you beg me never to stop fucking you, you hot cheating slut girlfriend."

Every word, though partially sparking a touch of anger towards him as she would usually feel towards Rhys, still mostly sent waves of hot, horny lust and need surging through every inch of her body...and her pussy blazed and tightened, gripping furiously around Rhys' invading member eager to be pleased.

"Prove it Rhys." Elizabeth replied challengingly.

Without another word, Rhys suddenly moved, holding tightly to her back as in one swift and fluid motion that brought a surprised and excited squeal from the sexy brunette girlfriend, he lifted her and flipped her over so that she lay on her back in the middle of the bed, her head resting gently in the middle of her and Karl's pillows and her legs either side of Rhys as he now held himself on outstretched arms above her, her feet planted on the springy mattress as she smiled up at him, her long brown hair laying fanned out around her beautiful face...and not an inch did his thick pole move inside her...impressive.

"Now let's give this bed a working out Karl has never given it." Her boyfriend's best friend said confidently and Elizabeth's smile deepened as she placed her arms up around Rhys' neck and bit her lip in anticipation.

"Come on then Rhys, show Karl what an idiot he was for not believing me." She replied hornily...oh she needed to fuck so bad now. "Fuck his girlfriend in his bed with your unprotected big dick...come on Rhys, have sex with your 'best friend's girlfriend'...nail her while he's downstairs oblivious to you screwing her good!"

The words turned Elizabeth on incredibly and apparently drove Rhys over the edge, as with only a smug, arrogant, fucking playful smile, he pulled his entire nine-inch dick almost completely out of her tight...oh so tight and hot...pussy, and without warning slammed it as hard and as deep as he could inside her again...

...Elizabeth screamed in ecstasy and surprise, her legs instantly lifting to lock around his waist as the incredibly hot brunette girlfriend began getting the fucking of her life from her boyfriend's best friend...the bed creaked loudly and the room filled with Elizabeth's lust-filled moans...

Donny shook his head at the joke Karl made again as he turned to walk out of the lounge into the hall...that guy had some serious issues, he thought amusedly as he turned to walk up the stairs, heading for the bathroom to make room for some more of this never-ending supply of beer Karl had bought.

Despite the fact he could handle his drink well, Karl had plied him with enough that Donny walked perhaps a little tipsily upstairs, though he did manage to get to the top and into the bathroom easily enough, even if it was in the dark. After releasing well-needed pent up beer, Donny washed his face in a little cold water, determined not to get drunk enough for Rhys to shave his eyebrows like his player-friend had done once to J.V. a few years ago, before he turned and headed out of the bathroom.

The sudden thought of his other friend brought a sudden realisation to Donny's mind...where was Rhys? Karl's girlfriend had dragged him off somewhere after she had blown up at him, but that had been a bit ago now, and it had suddenly dawned on him that he hadn't seen either of them since. Odd that.

As he took a step towards the stairs, his ears suddenly caught sound of something and Donny stopped and listened carefully. Glancing around in the dark, Karl's friend noticed one of the doors outlined in light. From what he could remember of Karl showing him around the house it was his and Beth's bedroom.

Gripping the top of the banister, the very-slightly tipsy friend of Karl listened to see if he could catch the noise again, and sure enough, there it came.

Standing quietly, Donny tried to figure out what it was. It sounded like wood creaking strangely enough, rhythmically at that, as if something were constantly applying pressure to it at a steady pace...and then he heard something else. Something sounding like faint voices. Though he couldn't make out what was said clearly from where he stood a good few feet from the door, Donny could make out that one voice was female, definitely female, and the other was most definitely male. Obviously it was Beth and Rhys, and from the fact Beth was doing most of the talking, Rhys was getting a right earful from Karl's girlfriend.

Standing still and listening for a couple of minutes, Donny frowned confusedly, hearing what sounded like moans or something, which seemed odd. Why would someone...well, Beth it sounded like...why would Beth be moaning? The thought never occurred to Karl's friend what actually might be happening, none of them would doubt Beth's loyalty to Karl, not even Beth before that night, and so Donny figured that she must be getting irate with Rhys, which she had seemed to be doing since he had gotten here. That would explain why they had been gone for so long.

Listening a minute longer, Donny chuckled to himself as it sounded like Beth was growing more and more 'irate' by the minute, though Donny would love to know what that odd creaking sound was!? Perhaps Karl's house needed a surveyor to check to see if it was alright.

Grinning amusedly at the grilling Rhys was obviously getting from Karl's long-time girlfriend, Donny began heading downstairs oblivious to the fact that he had been listening to his friend and his other friend's girlfriend having hot, passionate sex, with Beth riding Rhys hard and fast as his hands roughly squeezed her large, heavy, soft but firm naked tits, and that the creaking wood sound had been her and Karl's king-size pine bed creaking in protest as the pair fucked energetically on it.

...Donny remained oblivious to what he had heard, if he had moved closer to the closed bedroom door he would have clearly made out the passionate cries Beth made as she repeatedly impaled herself on Rhys' nine-inch dick, as so many married, engaged and not-so-single women had before, though Rhys would have given every one for one night with Beth...and now he had his chance, and he was determined to make the most of it...which he was to Beth's utmost satisfaction...

Karl looked up as Donny walked in laughing to himself before he proceeded to tell him all about Beth's 'irate' conversation with Rhys.

Shaking his head and smiling faintly, the unaware boyfriend replied that he would have to go and tear the two of them apart soon...well, after he'd seen a match he wanted to see, and not to mention perhaps if Beth got all of her anger out of her system she and Rhys may actually get along, so it may be best to leave her blowing off steam for a moment.

Little did the loving, caring boyfriend know, that his sexy little girlfriend was indeed 'blowing off steam', though blowing off steam at him by letting his best friend flip her onto her back with his huge nine-inch dick buried deep inside her after having her bounce lustfully up and down the thick, rigid member like she couldn't get enough of it...which in reality Beth was finding out she couldn't right then.

As Beth lay naked on her back, her big tits exposed and her legs and arms wrapped around Rhys' neck as he began pistoning his oh so thick, and oh so fucking big dick deep into her again and again causing the gorgeous brunette girlfriend to moan deeply in ecstasy as she was fucked silly by her boyfriend's best friend, Karl joked with Donny about Rhys and his reputation with women and how the reason that Beth got so angry with him was because something like that would never work on her yet Rhys couldn't stop being who he was...a clash of personalities and all.

...meanwhile, Rhys plowed his unprotected nine-inch dick hard and fast into Beth's hot, tight and very welcoming pussy moaning and groaning in ecstasy as the two had hot sex upstairs...

Rhys' ass rose and fell rapidly as he continuously drove his thick nine-inch cock deep into Karl's hot girlfriend's pussy, again and again, gritting his teeth as he held her soft, slender hands above her head, their fingers entwined and her legs flailing as they gripped around his waist tightly. As he repeatedly pumped his thick dick in and out of her Elizabeth moaned and groaned loudly, wildly in fact, filling the room with the sound of the wooden bed protesting noisily in rhythm with each time he buried his huge dick into her body.

"OHHhhhhh! YES! Uh! UH! Uh! Uh! Uh! Uuuhhhhhmmmmnnnn! FUCK! Oh fuck yes! Oh give it to me Rhys! Ohhh fuck, ummm, give me your big fucking dick! UHHYEEAAH! UGH!" Beth moaned loudly as she arched her back momentarily, her large blue-green eyes locking once again with his, her face a perfect mask of raging lust and pure pleasure as his dick fucked her hard and deep. Her big tits flailed around her chest as she thrust her hips up to meet every one of his hard downward thrusts. "Ohhhh yeah baby...ummm...uhhh..uh..uh..uh..uh...urrghhhhyeah FUCK! UM! Fuck me Rhys! Oh yeah fuck me! OH YEAH! YES! OHH! Fuck your friend's girlfriend! Uhhmmm! Fuck Karl's girlfriend YES!! OH FUCK YES! FUCK ME RHYS! OHHHH! FFUUUUCKKK! Show Karl what you'll do to me if he doesn't care!! Ohhuugh yeah! MMM!"

Her fingers clung tightly between his, almost as tightly as her hot pussy clung and squeezed his thick, hard dick as he repeatedly stuffed her full, burying all nine-inches balls deep in his friend's girlfriend hard and fast. Fuck she was squeezing his dick dry!

1...910111213...16