Crying Wolf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want me to fuck you Beth?" Rhys growled through clenched teeth, sweat beading on his forehead as he continued to give all nine-inches to his best friend's girl.

"OHUMMMMMMMmmm yeah! Fuck me Rhys! Oh fuck, give it to me!" Elizabeth groaned deeply, her big tits rolling around her tits as she thrust herself up almost frantically to meet his dick slamming down deep into her.

"I thought you hated me?" He asked smugly, emphasising his words as he pushed her hands down and drove his dick into her harder, driving her tight ass deeper into the soft, springy mattress with another powerful thrust.

"OH FUCK! OH YEAH! UHHH! Ohhummm! I do hate you...ummm...you fucking...oh fuck...oh so fucking goood...uhmmm...you arrogant bastard...ughhh...but ummm fuck me Rhys...oh yes fuck me! Oh yes! YES! OHH FUCK! UMM!" Karl's hot brunette girlfriend moaned in reply, her body writhing and her hands pushing against his as pleasure blazed through her body as he fucked her hard and fast. "OH! Give me all your fucking big dick baby! YES! OH FUUUCKKK YEEESSSS! OHHMMM You fuck me so good!"

Elizabeth grew more and more vocal, her eyes glowing with ecstasy and lust with every inch and every powerful thrust, as Rhys fucked her as hard and as fast as he could, fucked her closer and closer to a stupendous orgasm that was approaching swiftly...and the pine bed this hot fucking woman shared with her loving boyfriend of just over three years squeaked and creaked louder than when she and Karl had sex as it shook and shimmied under the relentless fucking happening on top.

Releasing one of Beth's hands and grabbing a handful of her shaking, soft but firm tits, Rhys squeezed hard as he revelled in the sight of having Karl's knockout girlfriend, the girl no one had ever thought they would get a chance with, naked underneath him screaming and moaning as his huge dick repeatedly buried itself deep within her oh-so-tight unprotected pussy and his hand squeezed her huge, naked tits just as if she weren't his best friend's girlfriend. Fuck he thought he was going to cum at that!

"Who's fucking you good Beth?" He asked self-confidently, his fingers moulding her huge tits in his hand as Beth reached up to grab hold of his neck, digging her nails in as she moaned lustfully.

"Ohhhuuuhhhhh fuuuckk...ummm..oh fuck, you arrogant bastard, oh yeess ummm...you...ohmm...you, you smug asshole...oh fuck mmm...you're fucking me sooo gooood Rhys...OHHHH...SO FUCKING GOOOD! UMM!" Beth groaned loudly, her voice filling the room at the end as she pulled her other hand from his and grabbed the breast he wasn't groping and began violently squeezing it, pinching her nipples as her nails clawed into the back of his neck with her other hand. "Ohhh...you are Rhys...ummm...oh you are...you're so fuccking goooood....oh fuck, yes, yes, ohmmm give it to me Rhys...oh my fuck....oh fuck...fuck me harder! OHUM YEAH! OH FUCK!"

Obliging the fine lady, Rhys plowed his solid member into Beth's wanton pussy like a powerful jackhammer, fucking her for all she was worth. His friend's sexy brunette girlfriend's eyes instantly shot wide and her mouth hung open as she began making unintelligible high-pitched moans of utter ecstasy. Both of her hands frantically clawed at his back and her legs locked almost as tightly around his waist as her pussy felt around his thick shaft, and her nails dug into his flesh digging and clawing deep and painful rents as she moaned loudly.

"OH! OH! OHH! OH! UMM! YEAH! YEAH! UH! UH! UH! OHHH!" His best friend's hot girlfriend squealed so loud that Rhys glanced over his shoulder a moment to see if anyone had walked in yet...surely the guys would be able to hear her moans of pleasure downstairs now, Karl's sexy girlfriend was almost drowning out the increasingly louder creaking of the bed as he fucked her hard into it, driving her tight ass deep into the mattress as if he planned on fucking her through the pine frame itself!

"Am I fucking you better than Karl, Beth!?" He asked in a clenched tone, his face a mask of focused exertion as his ass blurred up and down, pistoning his nine-inch thick dick repeatedly into Beth's hot, tight pussy over and over.

"Oh yes! YES! YES! OH YES! SO MUCH BETTER! OHHH YOU'RE SO MUCH BETTER THAN KARL, RHYS! OH YES! UMM! UH!! OH FUCK ME RHYS! OH FUCK ME HARD BABY! OH YEAH! OHHHMMMM! I LOVE THE WAY YOU FUCK ME!" Elizabeth moaned ever louder, almost screaming each word while her eyes took on a far away look as her orgasm swiftly approached.

"Fuck....fuck...unghh...do you want me to stop Beth?" He grunted, stuffing her full of nine-inches of solidly hard cock.

Her eyes rolled as she clawed hard at his back, her feet flailing and drumming on his ass as he nailed her hard to the bed, her back arching so that her rock-hard nipples teased his chest as he continuously pounded her fine ass into the mattress.

"Oh no! No! Don't stop! Oh fuck don't you dare fucking stop Rhys! Mmmm! Don't stop fucking me baby! Ohhhhmmm! Fuck! Give it to me Rhys! Ohhhh fuck your friend's girlfriend...yes! Nail her to his bed Rhys...ugh...ohhhh fuck me...OHHH RHYS FUCK ME!!" She moaned until at the end she screamed her lungs out, her nails trailing rents down his back so hard that he was sure he was bleeding.

Glancing over his shoulder again, Rhys expected someone to walk in any second now, however after a few moments of still pounding Karl's girlfriend's tight ass, the door remained closed, and Rhys decided not to push his luck, and so he stopped fucking Beth long enough to sit up and take her waist in his hands.

Elizabeth, red and sweating, her long brown hair splayed all around her, messed up, smiled contentedly as she wrapped her long, smooth legs around his waist just as Rhys began fucking her again with short, sharp, hard strokes that soon had Karl's stunning girlfriend moaning happily again.

"Mmmmmmm!" Beth moaned in pleasure as she ran her hands sexily up her naked body and began mashing her big tits together, squeezing them as she pinched her nipples hard. "You really are so much better at this than Karl, Rhys. I can see why you're so smug now."

With his grip on her slim waist, Rhys pulled her towards him every time he thrust forward, burying his long, hard shaft deep inside her forcefully and rocking the bed with each powerful thrust.

"See, unn...we should have done this sooner." He replied confidently, driving his dick home again, balls deep inside her, as he pulled her hard towards him.

Beth laughed at that, though the sound turned into a purring moan of pleasure as she bit her bottom lip and her eyes sparkled.

"You knowmmmm...Karl's going to be coming up soon...ummm...to see where we are..." His friend's knockout girlfriend purred with a sexy smile. "...uhhh...do you really want him to walk in and see you fucking his girlfriend?"

Rhys grinned smugly as his hands reached up to grab both of Beth's big tits, squeezing them roughly as he used them to pull her back onto his dick, much to her delight.

"You want me to make you cum Beth?" He asked half- smugly and half-teasingly as he massaged her 36D tits in the palms of his hands, slowly giving her deep, hard thrusts from the new position. Fuck but she was so tight and hot!

Biting her bottom lip, Elizabeth's eyes sparkled as she nodded with a playful grin.

"You want to make your best friend's girlfriend cum with your big dick Rhys..." She teased, running her hands down onto his to squeeze her firm, heavy rack with his hands as she smiled dirtily. "...you always have."

Oh how he knew she badly wanted to cum now...this was right where he had wanted her...and not too soon either, fuck he couldn't hold back much longer!

Smiling arrogantly, Rhys gave Beth's big tits one hard squeeze before he stopped moving and gripped her smooth thighs.

"I'll make you cum Beth..." He said simply, then smiled challengingly, he knew this would be hard for her... "...do you want me to fuck you?" The stunning brunette nodded as she writhed, desperate for his dick to fuck her once more...oh she was close! "...Then beg me to fuck you."

As expected, his best friend's girlfriend's eyes flashed, however right then Rhys pulled his thick dick out and slowly, ever so slowly, began to feed inch after hard inch deep into her burningly horny pussy, and Rhys watched as her eyes flickered and she breathed heavier...before she struggled within her self...another oh so slow thrust and Beth whimpered hornily...another and she sighed in pleasure before looking into his eyes and smiling.

"You bastard!" She said finally, however there was no venom in her tone, only need, however Rhys cut her off before she could say anymore...another oh so slow thrust sending a hot shiver through her sexy 24-year-old body.

"Uh-uh, only if you mean it." He admonished her and Beth smiled playfully. She may not like him much, but oh she loved the sex.

"Fine you smug asshole..." She said finally before her eyes took on a deep look of lust and intensity...his friend's girlfriend wanted to fuck!...as she said every word slowly and deliberately staring deep into his eyes...oh this was hot! "...fuck me Rhys...please...I want you to please fuck me...I want you to please fuck me while Karl's downstairs...I want you to fuck me on our bed and make me cum...please Rhys...please fuck me..."

His smile a mix of smug-victory and hot lust at hearing those words from his friend's sexy girlfriend, Rhys began to move, positioning himself once more above her, however with every movement, Beth kept her eyes on his...

"Please fuck me Rhys..." She said as he unwound her legs..."fuck me Rhys..." She said heatedly as he knelt with his dick buried inside her... "fuck...me...baby..." She said slowly, each word dripping with sluttiness, as he placed his hands either side of her and held himself above her. "Oh Rhys, please, FUCK me, FUCK your friend's girl until she cums...have sex with me...have sex with Karl's girlfriend baby, give her your big...your BIG FUCKING DICK...all your big dick deep inside her, fuck her pussy with your hot...thick...long...unprotected...cock...Rhys! Please, fill me up and fuck me hard!" She purred lustfully as she slowly wrapped her legs around his waist, locking her ankles behind him and raised her arms, placing her hands around his neck. "I'm your best friend's girlfriend...but I want you to fuck me Rhys...fuck me like you've always wanted to...and show me what I should have let you do to me the first time we met and every day since...fuck me like your best friend can't...I want you to fuck me, not Karl, please fuck me Rhys, give me all of your big dick and...FUCK...ME!"

Her hot words had obviously turned herself on incredibly, however Rhys too felt like he was almost about to cum just hearing her talk...fuck...

...but his friend's girlfriend had begged him to fuck her and make her cum...she was right, Karl had to be wondering where they were by now, Rhys had no idea how long he had been fucking his friend's girlfriend, but it had to be a while...and so staring deep into the hot brunette's large blue-green eyes as her pussy gripped his thick dick like a vice, Rhys gave the lady exactly what she wanted...

Elizabeth clawed in ecstasy at Rhys' back, her legs locked tightly around his waist as he repeatedly, and relentlessly drove his huge nine-inch thick dick deep into her hot, tight pussy...deeper, harder and faster than Karl ever had!...and oh fuck she felt every inch of her body tingling with pure rapture.

"Oh fuck! Yes! Ohummm yeah! Yeah! OhhhH! RHYS! OHH RHYS! OH Rhys you're so fucking good! Ohhhmmm you're fucking me so good Rhys baby! Ohhh fucking me so much better than Karl! Ohhhhh fuck! YES! Uh! UH UH! UH! UH! YES! Fuck me baby! Oh please don't ever stop fucking me with your huge fucking dick! YEEESS! OH FUCK!" She moaned passionately, her voice loud and growing more high-pitched by the minute as she stared in ecstasy into Rhys' eyes as he held himself above her, burying his nine-inch cock again and again into her hot, welcoming body, her legs wide and holding him, welcoming him oh so warmly like she should have only done for her boyfriend down stairs! "Give it to me! OHHHHH PLEASE FUCK ME! OH RHYS FUCK ME! FUCK KARL'S GIRL HARD BABY! YEESS! OHHH SOOO FUCKING GOOOD!!"

Her big tits were rolling wildly and lustfully around her chest and her hips bucked wildly to meet every downward thrust Rhys made deep into her body, driving her ass relentlessly down into the mattress and shaking the bed violently.

CREAK CREAK CREAK CREAK

The bed groaned under the relentless pounding Karl's best friend was giving her as it shook violently until suddenly they both heard a loud bang as the headboard began smacking forcefully off the wall, tiny flecks of plaster soon falling from the ceiling as Rhys continued to powerfully slam his huge dick into her again and again.

CREAK BANG CREAK BANG CREAK BANG

"UUHHHH!! Keep fucking me...oh Rhys keep fucking me baby...ohhhh..you're so fucking good! UHHHNNMMMMM! Ohhh you fuck me the best Rhys! OHHHMMMUGGHH!! YEAH! OH FUCK YES! UHMM! UH UH UH UH!!" The hot, cheating girlfriend groaned and grunted erotically as the headboard continued to bang against the wall and the bed continued to squeak and creak louder than when she and Karl had sex.

Unwinding her arms from around her boyfriend's friend's neck shakily, Elizabeth reached above her frantically, though it took her more than one try as Rhys continued pounding that huge, thick pole in and out of her hot, tight pussy so hard that she rocked back and forth on the springy, soft mattress, however finally the sexy brunette managed to grab hold of the top of the headboard, half for support and pleasure...she really was just trying to grab hold of anything...she felt like clawing her way to the ceiling she felt so good...and half to stop it from slamming against the wall. She couldn't do anything about her moans and screams, but she could at least stop the headboard bringing her boyfriend up there right now. She needed to cum so badly that if Karl had walked in she still would have screamed for Rhys to keep fucking her harder!

Oh, but the thought of Karl walking in right now sent bolts of electricity rushing through her pussy and every nerve in her body...oh she was so close...so fucking close now. If Karl had walked in he would have seen his girlfriend naked and holding onto the big pine headboard in passion, moaning and groaning in ecstasy, as his friend's ass humped rapidly up and down as he repeatedly drove his thick nine-inch dick deep into his girlfriend's unprotected pussy making her beg for him to fuck her, hearing her tell him...honestly at that...that he was so much better than her boyfriend!

...Elizabeth's pussy began to tingle with the familiar beginnings of orgasm...her mind reeling in ecstasy...

"OHHHH!" She growled loudly, releasing the headboard and frantically grabbing at Rhys' shoulders, her nails raking through his skin sharply. "UH! UH! Ohhhhmmm I love how your big dick feels fucking me! So good! Ummm! So fucking good! YES! UGHHH! OH YEAH! MMM! UHHH! UGGHH! Ohhh, if I knew you'd fuck me this good I'd have let you fuck me that first day we met!!"

Rhys grunted at that, weariness and intense focus showing on his face, however the look was broken momentarily as he suddenly growled loudly in pain as her nails clawed a deep bloody rent in one of his shoulders.

Letting go of the man above her...which was far from easy in her growing delirious state...before she did some serious damage, Elizabeth writhed beneath him, her hands flailing as she tried to grab anything to hold onto as pleasure twisted the nerves in her hands and feet...her toes curling.

Grabbing Karl's pillow with one hand and hers with another, Elizabeth clawed at the soft cushion until she suddenly moaned loudly and in her lust her arm twisted and she threw her boyfriend's pillow off the bed, groaning deeply as her hand found the sheets, pulling and twisting it violently as she struggled to grab something as she had the life fucked out of her.

"OH Fuck me Rhys...fuck me...fuck me...ohhhhh...fuck me while Karl is downstairs! YES! OH FUCK UGGHHHHYEESS! UMMM! UH! UH! Fuck me on our bed! Fuck his girlfriend! Fuck Karl's girlfriend! Fuck her good! YES! UGHH YES! UMM! Fuck her better than him on his bed! OHH FUCK! Nail me on our bed Rhys! OH YES! YES! UGHH! NAIL ME! OHHH fuck me behind his back! UGHHMMM!" She moaned loudly, lewdly and wildly, her eyes wide and staring deep into Rhys' as she writhed passionately beneath him, her hips meeting every one of his fast, hard, deep thrusts. "SEX! OHH SEX KARL! Ughhhhmmm, I'm having sex with your friend baby! Ohhh, I'm having sex with Rhys...I'm having sex with your best friend Karl....ohhh fuck! UHmmmmnnnn! We're having sex upstairs....ohhh....on our bed baby! Ohhhh and he's sooo fucking GOOOOD!! YES! Oh baby, he's soooo much better than you! OHHmm fuck! Ohhmm, I never want him to stop fucking me! YESS! OH....FUCK YES! OH! Ummmohhh Rhys...oh Rhys...OHHH RHYS...don't ever stop having sex with me...oh please don't ever stop fucking me Rhys...ohhh fuckk!! OH KARL I WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH RHYS FOREVER!! OHHH! So close...ughhhhhh so fucking close!"

Suddenly Elizabeth's body began to tingle all over and her pussy felt like electricity was surging through it with each thrust Rhys made deep into her, filling and stretching her completely...and then her world began to spin and colours began flashing in her eyes as she felt a huge...a fucking enormous...orgasm about to tear through her.

"OH RHYS! FUCK RHYS! DON'T STOP! PLEASE DON'T STOP! FUCK! FUCK! I'M GOING TO CUM...I'M GOING TO CUM...KEEP FUCKING ME...YES...YES...YEEES....KEEEP FUCCCKING MEEE....YESS...OHHHH....!!" The sexy brunette began to chant in an ever-increasing high-pitched tone, her toes curling and her hands gripping the pillow and sheets in a death grip.

"Are you mine Beth?" Rhys growled tightly through clenched teeth, his face now red and his body covered in sweat as his thrusts once again made the bed creak and squeak ever louder and the pine headboard slam violently into the wall.

"OHHHH YES...YES...I'M YOURS RHYS...YOURS TO FUCK...YOURS TO FUCK WHENEVER YOU WANT...YOUR SLUT RHYS...I'M KARL'S GIRLFRIEND BUT I'M YOUR SLUT TO FUCK...OHHH FUCK YES...UMMM...KEEP FUCKING ME...SO CLOSE...SO CLOSE...UHHHMMM...YEAH...YEAH...OHHH FUCK ME...FUCK ME...OH RHYS YEESSS FUUUUCKKK MMEEEEOHHHHHI'MMMCUMMINNNGGG!" Elizabeth moaned as loud as she could until her body suddenly exploded and she flung her arms and legs tightly around her boyfriend's best friend, her back arching as she screamed the last as loud as she could, her entire body shuddering violently as wave after incredibly powerful wave ravaged through her sexy 24-year-old cheating girlfriend body, tearing her apart with absolute ecstasy as her world exploded in colours and rapture tore through her body, her head spinning as her pussy locked around Rhys' huge member and she faintly heard him grunt and growl...

"Oh shit...ugh fuck...I'm cumming Beth...fuck...I'm cumming inside you, you hot slut!" Karl's best friend grunted before Elizabeth suddenly felt him bury his entire nine-inch thick cock balls deep inside her unprotected pussy, before the head suddenly expanded and as Elizabeth clung to him, her big tits now mashing hard into his tight chest as he collapsed on top of her grunting, she felt his dick explode deep within her.

Load after huge, sticky, potent load of Rhys' cum blasted deep within her unprotected pussy, shooting deep into her womb and filling her well-fucked pussy full of potent seed as it blasted hard against her insides, rushing deep into her in huge, thick, powerful spurts. Again and again Rhys' huge dick pulsed and pumped huge thick wads of white cum deep into his best friend's girlfriend's unprotected pussy...the sudden feeling of cum shooting into her, and the knowledge that it was her boyfriend's best friend's cum while her boyfriend sat unknowingly downstairs, set off another mind-ripping orgasm tearing through the sexy girlfriend's body.

1...1011121314...16