Crying Wolf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhhmmm...I can feel your cum...I can feel it in me...fuuckkk!" She moaned breathily, her eyes vacant as all that existed was the body-wracking orgasm and the feel of Rhys pressed tightly against her naked body, his unprotected dick repeatedly filling her with his thick, potent seed.

Blast after heavy blast continued to pump into her, more than Karl had ever filled her with, prolonging the hot, well-fucked girlfriend's orgasm until she thought it would never end...five, six, seven more huge loads shot deep into her until she thought her eyes were turning white she was so full, and then finally Rhys grunted and suddenly went as limp as she felt, her own orgasm slowly beginning to fade.

Pure and absolute contentment filled every part of the gorgeous brunette as she lay there weakly, naked, with her boyfriend's best friend lying naked on top of her, her big, naked tits pressed flat into his hard, muscular chest and his slowly-softening nine-inch cock still buried within her completely well-fucked and now cum-filled pussy.

Breathing heavily, Elizabeth lay there, basking in her completely relaxed and satisfied state and relishing the feel of being so full of her boyfriend's best friend's cum while Karl sat downstairs unaware...

...he had wanted her to give Rhys a chance, well she had, and he had took it, and her, and she had enjoyed every minute of it. Oh, she still thought he was an arrogant prick, and she still loved Karl with all of her heart, but there was no way she could deny enjoying the hot sex she had just had with Rhys. Karl had brought it on himself though by not believing her. This would be the only night she had sex with Rhys, but still, she may as well enjoy it, and oh fuck had she...

...as she lay there feeling as if she had proven her point to the unaware Karl, feeling so satisfied and full of cum, feeling as if she really had had the best sex of her life, Elizabeth Alexander smiled contentedly...

Karl looked from the hallway to Donny with an amused smile as he took a deep swig from his beer, settling back into the chair. The banging upstairs had begun a little while ago, however when J.V. asked if he was going to go and see what was going on Karl had shaken his head with an amused grin, telling his friends that Beth was probably throwing something at Rhys for some reason or other, or stomping around up there...her fieriness had been part of the reason he had originally fallen in love with her...and that it was better just to let her get it out of her system, maybe then she and Rhys would get along better.

And so the unaware boyfriend had turned the volume up on the television to drown out the incessant banging from upstairs, completely oblivious to the fact that the banging was caused by his best friend repeatedly slamming his nine-inch thick dick deep into his hot, tight girlfriend's body, nailing her to their bed so hard and fast that the pine headboard repeatedly slammed hard into the bedroom wall, knocking flakes of plaster from the ceiling. In fact, if Karl had only waited a moment longer before turning the volume up, the loving, laid-back boyfriend would have suddenly heard his hot brunette girlfriend of just over three years begin moaning at the top of her lungs and screaming for his best friend to keep fucking her, that he was so much better at sex than Karl, that he was so big and she loved how his huge dick felt fucking her.

However Karl Tabbert did not, and so as he reassured Donny that he would go up and check on them after not the next match but the one after, the one he'd waited so long to see...as if his friend thought that he didn't know how best to deal with Beth after three years...his incredibly sexy girlfriend continued to receive the royal fucking of her life from his best friend with absolute lust-fuelled eagerness, her big tits flailing and smacking into each other on her chest as Rhys drove her hot ass into the mattress again and again as he buried all nine-inches of his unprotected dick deep into her oh so welcoming pussy hard and fast, Elizabeth screaming out how much she preferred sex with him to with Karl, how she was his slut to fuck, begging him again and again to fuck her with such intense, hot sluttiness that soon both of the illicit lovers were nearing their overwhelmingly powerful orgasms.

The wrestling continued, time ticked on, minutes passed into more minutes as the three friends sat having a good time downstairs, and Rhys and Elizabeth had an even better time up in her and Karl's bedroom.

After a good half an hour, the match Karl had wanted to see was finally coming to a close, and as the engrossed boyfriend watched the unexpected ending intently, finishing his beer as he prepared to head up to check on Beth, and Rhys of course, his sexy, and very naked and well-fucked girlfriend, suddenly screamed at the top of her lungs, the sound drowned out by the television downstairs, as the biggest and most intense orgasm of her life ripped through her 24-year-old sexy body, shaking her and the bed, and intensified even more as Rhys suddenly grunted that he was cumming too.

As Karl sat oblivious, Rhys unloaded load after huge, thick, sticky potent load of white-hot cum deep into his girlfriend's tight unprotected pussy, filling her womb with his rich seed in quarts. More and more of his friend's cum filled his girlfriend as Karl sat unaware watching the wrestling, until the referee began counting the pin, and Elizabeth and Karl collapsed wearily as their mutual orgasms suddenly climaxed, leaving the two illicit lovers panting heavily, red and sweaty on Elizabeth and Karl's king-size bed...

Rhys softly kissed Elizabeth's luscious lips briefly, her chest heaving nakedly as she lay panting after the most intense and erotic fuck she had ever had in her life, before he shakily pushed himself up, his now soft, but still impressively thick cock, slipping from where it had lay buried inside her as he swung himself around to sit on the edge of the bed, naked, and Elizabeth had to admit looking quite hot with his muscular-toned body, raking a hand through his short gelled hair.

Elizabeth herself lay with her hands resting on the pillow either side of her head, her long brown hair spread around her face as she relished the feel of pure contentment suffusing her succulent body. For a moment she lay there, the two of them too busy catching their breath and revelling in what they had just done to say anything, and then as Rhys stood up and grabbed his boxers from the floor, Elizabeth wearily pushed herself up and swung her legs to the other side of the bed, reaching down to pick up her discarded summer dress off the floor that Rhys had thrown off her before fucking the life out of her.

Standing up she managed to pull the dress over her head and take hold of the straps before suddenly her still tingling legs gave way and deposited her on the edge of the bed again, bringing a smug laugh from Rhys as he pulled his jeans on with a grin.

"I fucked you till you can't walk, ah Beth?" He asked self-conceitedly and Elizabeth felt half-horny amusement and half-distaste. Odd how she could still not stand this guy after having sex with him, and behind her boyfriend's back too, in their own bedroom, while Karl was downstairs!

"Actually I think my legs went to sleep out of boredom." She retorted half playfully and half scornfully as she once again tried standing up.

This time her legs held her, though more than a little shakily, as she reached back to tie her dress straps around her neck, her back arching once more and pushing her glorious, well-groped, tits out against the thin material.

"Now there's a sight I could watch every day." Rhys commented, pulling his shirt on as she half-looked towards him as she finished tying the dress off behind her neck.

"Maybe in your dreams, Rhys." She replied before she began adjusting the lowish-cut neckline.

"And yours now." Her boyfriend's best friend replied as he crossed the room towards her.

Elizabeth only had enough time to half-turn towards him when suddenly, and strongly, Rhys' arm wound around her slender waist and pulled her firmly against his chest. His lips were on hers and his tongue in her mouth, his hand holding her face gently but firmly, as he kissed her deeply.

Struggling for a moment, half out of surprise and half out of dislike, Elizabeth hit his chest with her fist a couple of times before she suddenly grasped his face and shoulders, pulling him harder to her as she kissed him back fervently.

She didn't know what it was about this guy, she couldn't stand him, but somehow that only made her want him more since she had gotten so pissed off with Karl. He was arrogant, smug, cocky and full of himself...but fuck, that seemed to turn her on all the more now. He was everything Karl was not, and he didn't care if she had a boyfriend who was his best friend and who was sitting downstairs, he had still fucked her hard on their bed anyway! Perhaps it was his confidence, or his bad boy-ness, at least, that must have been what tipped the scales after everything had happened with Karl anyway.

Whatever it was, Elizabeth kissed him back as deeply and as passionately as he kissed her, until suddenly he broke the kiss...and then...CRACK!

"Asshole!" She growled as she slapped his face hard, knocking his head sideways.

Rhys, however, smiled amusedly at her, teasingly slapping her ass as his lips once more found hers and his other hand roughly grabbed one of her big tits, harshly squeezing the large, firm but soft flesh until he pulled her dress low enough to get his hand in the top to roughly grab the hot girlfriend's impressive tits far from gently.

Moaning breathily into his mouth from the rough pleasure she felt as Rhys groped her tits, Elizabeth kissed him back fully, however after a minute or two, it was she this time that broke the kiss, her chest heaving as she once again breathed deeply, her heart racing from Rhys' touch and kiss.

Looking up at him, her hair was a mess and her dress now dishevelled, even without his hand down the top squeezing her big tits.

"We better get back downstairs." She said breathily, pulling his hand from out of her dress top and stepping back slightly. "Karl will be wondering where we are."

The thought of her loving, sweet boyfriend gave the beautiful girlfriend a warm feeling inside...a warm feeling that didn't come from the fact she was full of Rhys' cum...odd that, despite the fact she had just had sex with his best friend.

Nodding, Rhys gave her a surprisingly friendly smile.

"You'd better sort your hair and dress out, or he'll know where we've been and what we've been doing." He said sounding honestly trying to be helpful, and Elizabeth turned to look at herself in the full-length mirror Rhys had stood her in front of earlier that night to watch himself feel her up.

Her long brown hair was indeed in the 'just had sex' hairstyle, and her dress hung askew, one of her large 36D tits almost hanging out... her once-again hard nipple almost popping out..., her face was bright red and her eyes sparkled with absolute complete sexual satisfaction...oh she looked and most definitely had that 'after sex' glow all about her...not to mention that she caught a glimpse of the bed in the mirror's reflection, with one pillow thrown across the room, the other askew and the sheets a complete mess, not to mention the new dents in the wall where the headboard had been repeatedly slamming powerfully against the wall as Rhys fucked the life out of her, and the flakes of plaster dusting the bed from the ceiling, there was no mistaking what had happened there when combined with how she looked...though without a doubt, she still looked incredibly hot and sexy even so.

"Look what you've done to me." She said as she looked herself over, trying vainly to tidy her hair.

"That's not the only thing." Rhys replied as he patted her stomach which was pumped full of his gallons of thick, potent cum.

Feigning anger, Elizabeth made to punch his arm, however Rhys was too quick and backed away towards the bedroom door swiftly out of reach, laughing as he took the handle.

"Bastard!" She called mock-angrily

"I'm gonna head to the bathroom to 'freshen up' before I head downstairs." He replied with an amused grin.

"Yeah, you do that." She responded warningly and watched as he laughed, and opening the door, walked out, leaving the door open as Elizabeth turned back to the mirror.

Frowning at the state of herself in the mirror...she had never had the 'just got fucked' look so bad in her life!...Elizabeth set about sorting her hair as she grabbed her hair brush...her legs slowly starting to feel stronger now. Damn he had fucked her good!

The stunningly gorgeous brunette had only given her hair three strokes of her brush when suddenly she heard the sound of someone coming up the stairs.

Eyes widening, Elizabeth had enough time to look around the room at all she had to do before suddenly Karl came walking into the bedroom, his eyes brightening and a warm, loving smile painting his handsome face as he saw her.

Trying to stand as nonchalantly as she could, as if she and the room didn't just look like hot, passionate sex had just happened, Elizabeth smiled warmly back at her sweet boyfriend as the stunning girlfriend quickly wracked her brain for the best excuse she could find for why she and the room looked like they did. But what in the hell would he believe when everything looked so obviously like she had been having sex!? From the bed, to her, to the dents in the wall, to the fact she and Rhys had been in the bedroom alone for...well, a long time...the only way it could look more obvious was if she was naked and had Rhys' big, thick dick buried inside her as he fucked her from behind! ...ok, so that was a bad thought to come to mind when she was trying to look as innocent as she could in front of her boyfriend...

"Hey babe." Karl said lovingly as he walked over and kissed her tenderly on the lips, ignorant of the fact that she had been kissing his best friend deeply only a few moments before.

"Hey." She replied in a slightly shaky voice as her heart beat ten-to-the-dozen in her chest.

"You ok?" He asked at her tone, and Elizabeth smiled, nodding as she cleared her throat, trying to sound more calm and less nervous...less like she had anything to hide at all...like the fact she had just had sex with his best friend...

"I'm fine." She answered with as confident, reassuring a smile as she could. "Rhys and I..." She cleared her throat as the image of just what they had been doing flooded her mind. "...were just getting some things straight."

Yeah...her...underneath him...with his huge...long...dick inside her. Even without the thought Elizabeth knew she sounded far from convincing.

Nodding, Karl stroked her soft cheek.

"Look, I'm sorry for arguing earlier..." He began and Elizabeth blinked suddenly.

He was...? What? He thought she was still angry at him? He thought that's why she sounded off?

"...I just thought I'd see how you are." He continued with his usual warm, calm smile. "Me and the guys are just going to grab a take away, do you want anything?"

Every drop of nervousness suddenly vanished from the stunned brunette as she looked up at her boyfriend's face astounded.

Here she was, her hair a mess, her dress half-hanging off her, one of her big, braless tits almost hanging out of the neckline of her dress, her face red, her eyes shining, her whole body practically glowing, her underwear lying somewhere on the floor...the bed was a mess, Karl's pillow lay on the floor, there were dents in the wall by the headboard and flakes of plaster dusted the bed from the ceiling...she had been gone all this time...had been moaning...groaning and screaming! Screaming!...as she had sex with Rhys...

...and her boyfriend, her sweet, loving boyfriend of just over three years, STILL didn't notice!...

...his best friend had just fucked the life out of her...had just filled her with load after enormous thick load of his cum...they had been alone...in a bedroom...for at least an hour and a half...she and the room even LOOKED like she'd had sex...and still, STILL, the thought that his friend had tried it on with, let alone nailed, his girlfriend didn't even enter his mind!......Elizabeth felt like screaming that she and Rhys had been having sex all this time in his face just to see if he would believe her then!

Instead, Elizabeth Alexander simply shook her head, both in disbelief and frustration, and slowly simmering anger...however Karl simply smiled and kissed her gently once again, taking her to mean that she didn't want anything from the take away.

"I'll grab a bottle of wine for you when I'm out." He said caringly, and all she could do was nod dazedly as she felt like slapping some sense into him. She LOOKED like she had just had sex!!

Watching Karl smile again as he turned to walk out of the bedroom, to knock on the bathroom door...the only likely place Rhys could be if he wasn't downstairs or with her...and asked his best friend...the guy who had just fucked his girlfriend...if he wanted to come, however Rhys called back that he was a bit busy...no doubt sorting his hair so he'd look perfectly respectable when his friend's saw him again, not dishevelled...though oh so hot...like she did, before Karl blew her a kiss and headed downstairs.

Elizabeth stood still, staring at the hallway for a moment before she suddenly threw her hair brush where Karl had just been, listening as it banged loudly into the spare room door across the hall.

"See you in ten, babe." Her boyfriend called up, and Elizabeth sneered angrily as she turned furiously to grab her other hair brush and began forcefully pulling it through her hair.

"BYE!" She shouted, more acidly than anything else as she thought to herself; 'yeah, like you're going to miss me for ten minutes while you didn't even notice I was gone when your friend was screwing my lights out for an hour...or that our bedroom fucking looks like he was either!'

Irritation flared within the stunning girlfriend as she continued straightening her hair and dress...unaware right then she really had no need to bother...

However, five minutes later, Elizabeth stood in front of the mirror once again looking pristine, rather than as if she'd just been royally fucked, irritation and more than a touch of anger and upset...how could he not notice with all this staring him in the face!?

As the sexy brunette stood contemplating her boyfriend's stupidity or more likely his total blind faith in his best friend, the door to the bathroom suddenly opened and Rhys walked out, coming to stand and lean against the bedroom door frame, clearly watching her warily for a moment before he spoke carefully.

"You alright?" He asked guardedly, obviously picking her prickly mood up...see, now why couldn't Karl!?

Elizabeth didn't say anything, instead she just nodded silently.

"What excuse did you tell him?" He asked, obviously wondering if Karl had believed whatever she had made up.

Tossing the brush onto the dressing table beside the mirror, Elizabeth turned to her boyfriend's friend and folded her arms beneath her breasts.

"Nothing," She answered honestly, before she walked over to him. "He didn't even notice the way me or the room looked, let alone 'dream' of what we could have been doing alone up here for so long." She said sounding exasperated in her tight, angry tone.

"He's just a laid-back, trusting guy Beth." Rhys said, for all the world defending the guy whose girlfriend he had just had sex with behind his back! Men were strange.

"Of you, obviously." She replied sourly. "After everything I'd told him, even seeing you act like you did himself, he didn't even 'think' we had sex when the room looked like this and my breast was half-hanging out of my dress!"