Crying Wolf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rhys gave her a slight shrug, though his smile was sort of understanding. Not that she expected him to care much, he had gotten what he had been after for so long after all...her.

"It's like he doesn't care." She said, sighing, and this time Rhys did look understanding, and caring, surprisingly.

"Now you know that's not true, he loves you and you love him." He comforted, again, it sounded odd coming from the guy who had just fucked her.

Nodding, Elizabeth frowned, then shook her head. She knew Karl loved her, he was just too fucking laid-back was all...and way too trusting of Rhys! The slight hurt inside quickly boiled to anger again at that.

"Look Beth, fuck him, if he isn't going to care what I try to do to you, look at it this way, at least you don't have to care now either if I try to feel you up." Rhys said half-jokingly and Elizabeth rolled her eyes and pushed passed him into the hall...he would never stop being a cock-sure pig, even now he'd gotten her in bed...probably especially now.

Rhys chuckled to himself as she walked to stand at the top of the stairs, looking down at the closed front door near the foot.

Karl had just gone out, gone out after seeing her and their room as it was, gone out thinking nothing of what she'd said all day, only wanting to not argue...typical of him...gone out with his friends so that he could get food, bring it back, and carry on having a 'good night' with all of them, including Rhys, the guy who was oh so trustworthy that he had just fucked his girlfriend in his own bed while he was downstairs...not that he knew that of course, but still...the more thoughts came, the more wound up Elizabeth grew, and the more wound up, the more irritated and angry she got...and then Rhys said something that snapped her out of her thoughts...

"You want a drink?" He asked as he made to move towards the stairs, as if he were going to squeeze passed her to head down. "I'll make you one for when they get back?"

When they got back. That would be soon.

Staring up at Rhys, his toned body and his handsome, self-confident face, Elizabeth spoke sounding clearly certain.

"Kiss me Rhys." She said abruptly and her boyfriend's best friend blinked, and so she repeated herself. "Kiss me Rhys."

A brief moment of confusion passed over Rhys' face before his lips lowered to hers. Elizabeth, however, had no intention to be soft, and so pressing her lips to his, one of her hands reached up to grab the back of his head, pulling his face to hers as her tongue darted into his mouth, kissing him passionately.

It was less than a heartbeat before Rhys responded, his one hand winding around her slim waist, pulling her towards him as his other Elizabeth grabbed and quickly slammed onto her one of her large breasts. Taking the instant hint, Rhys' fingers began squeezing and massaging the large, heavy, firm but soft flesh through her dress, causing Elizabeth to moan breathily into his mouth again.

The two stood there for a moment, passionately and heatedly embraced, aware that any moment her boyfriend and his friends could walk through the front door near the bottom of the stairs. While they wouldn't have been able to see clearly at the dark hall at the top of the stair case, they surely would have heard her and Karl's lips smacking and her deep, fervent breathy moans as she kissed Rhys and he squeezed, joyfully, her huge breast in his hand.

Hurt, anger, irritation, thoughts, pleasure...all rushed through the stunning brunette girlfriend...that bastard!...and so as she continued to kiss Rhys, she managed to speak through the incessant kisses.

"Fuck...me...Rhys..." She managed to half-say, half breathe as she continued to kiss him heatedly.

Her boyfriend's best friend blinked, however Elizabeth's hand on the back of his head and her insistent lips refused to stop the kisses.

"What...?...Now?" He managed to say incredulously, staring questioningly and more than a little surprised into her eyes.

Elizabeth grabbed his top and pulled him with her, slamming herself back against the wall opposite the top of the stairs, kissing him hot and deep.

"Now..." She breathed through the kisses. "...here..."

For a moment Rhys seemed completely stunned and taken aback, though his lips still met hers fervently, however his momentary shock was quickly shattered as Elizabeth frantically reached down and hastily began unbuckling and unbuttoning his jeans while his hand continued to grope her large breast forcefully.

"What about Karl?" He asked as he pressed his palm hard against her big breast...that made his whole concern rather amusing...

"Fuck Karl." She replied angrily, pushing his jeans down and reaching her hand into his boxers, her slender fingers wrapping tightly around his slowly hardening dick. "He doesn't care what you do to me anyway."

The feel of her hand clenching into a fist around his suddenly solidifying cock spurred her boyfriend's best friend on as he began kissing her harder, pushing her firmly against the wall as his hand squeezed her heavy breast almost painfully hard.

"I thought this was a one-time thing?" He asked breathily, though sounding more than eager suddenly, and oh so fucking smug.

"I said it was a one-night thing...and Karl wants the night to carry on obviously." She replied strongly, before suddenly she pulled her hand from his now ragingly hard, and oh so hot, cock, and pulled him around, pushing him against the wall as she kissed him excitedly. "And I told you I'm his girlfriend...mmmph...but I'm your slut to fuck tonight...mmph...so...Rhys...mmph...are you going to fuck your slut? Mmph...fuck Karl's girlfriend again....mmmph...better than he can? Mmmph...right here...right now?"

Her teasing words sent a raging blaze through her already well-fucked body, fed to an inferno by the anger that coursed through her. Rhys...he needed no more explanation, and no more encouragement.

His hands pawed all over her, as hers raked all over him, almost tearing his boxers in her frenzy to pull them down. However, the moment Rhys began to reach for her dress straps to pull them open so he could remove her dress for the second time that night, Elizabeth broke the kiss and backed away, the fire in her eyes matching the hungry lust in his.

"I want you to fuck me right here Rhys..." She said in a tone that was a lust-filled as it was slutty. "...I want you to be fucking me as Karl walks in the door."

Grinning conceitedly Rhys stepped towards her, his hands cinching her small waist as she stared into his eyes, increasingly growing more turned on instead of angry at Karl.

"Turn around." He said already twisting by her slender waist as she smiled confusedly. Whatever he had in mind, Elizabeth knew it would be dirty...that increasing horniness suddenly doubled.

Standing directly in front of the top of the stairs, a few feet back from the edge, Rhys once more held her slim waist as he stood close behind her, his breath on her neck sending s sudden shiver down the shapely girlfriend's spine straight to her tingling-with-anticipation pussy.

"Lean forward." He insisted and as she did, bending slightly at the waist, Rhys ran his hands slowly up her sides, his fingers skimming her firm tits, until he reached her arms, and leaning gently over her from behind, directed her hands to grasp the two banister poles either side of the top of the stairs.

As she stood half-bent forward, gripping the tops of the two poles in her small hands, Rhys ran his strong hands down her slender back, resting one hand on her slim waist as he reached down to line his rock-hard dick up with her pussy from behind...and Elizabeth smiled dirtily as she stared at the front door down the stairs.

Rhys had to know that they would be hard to make out where they were, but Karl could easily walk up the stairs to see if she was still there when he got back, that's if he didn't hear them the moment he walked in.

The offended girlfriend smiled naughtily at the thought...and then her smile instantly vanished as Rhys' long, hard, nine-inch dick began to slowly sink into her hot, tight pussy for the second time that night...until every glorious inch finally filled her full from behind...the position made him feel twice as big...she could barely breathe she was so full of hard cock...

...and then Rhys' hand found the other side of her waist, and for the second time that night, Elizabeth groaned from the centre of her being as Rhys thoroughly began fucking her...and her hands gripped the banister poles white-knuckled...

Karl walked back with Donny and J.V., each holding a large box with pizza while Donny carried the extras in a bag. As they rounded the corner a couple of minutes away from his house, Karl snuck a piece of the hot pizza from the box, chomping merrily on it as J.V. jibed him about not waiting till he got back.

Meanwhile, back at Karl and Elizabeth's house, Karl's curvy brunette girlfriend gripped the two banister poles tightly in her fists, holding on for dear life as her big tits shook back and forth within the thin confines of her halter-neck summer dress as Karl's best friend repeatedly impaled her forcefully on his huge nine-inch dick from behind, sending immense waves of pleasure tearing through every inch of the stunning girlfriend's body.

As Karl laughed in reply to his friend's comment, deliberately eating the pizza slice openly, his 'best friend' eagerly slid his hands from where he had been holding his girlfriend's slim waist, onto her flat stomach before reaching forward to firmly cup both of her heavy 36D tits, massaging the soft but firm mounds through her thin dress as he repeatedly fucked her from behind.

Heading closer and closer to his home Karl headed, while back at the top of his stairs, Elizabeth was being fucked to another explosive orgasm.

Rhys held tightly onto Beth's huge tits, pulling her back hard onto his impaling dick with them as he thrust powerfully forward, deep into her hot, tight pussy, filling her hard and fast with each nine-inch thrust.

He couldn't believe that he was actually fucking Elizabeth Alexander, his friend's fucking stunning girlfriend, for the second time that night. Her tits, more than filling his hands generously, felt incredible as he mashed his fingers deep into the soft but firm flesh, and her hot pussy sucked and gripped his dick so tightly that he almost came each time he plowed his long, thick cock deep into her from behind.

Her deep moans, sharp breaths, and high-pitched squeals of pleasure filled the empty house as he continued slamming his entire dick into her, fucking her for all she was worth as she stood bent over at the top of the stairs, gripping the two poles and staring lustfully at the front door her boyfriend could walk through any minute.

"Oh fuck Beth, your tits are fucking incredible!" He panted hoarsely as he massaged the twin mounds firmly in his hands.

"Oh fuck Rhys...squeeze my tits Rhys...uh uh uh uh...umm fuck...yes...squeeze Karl's girlfriend's tits while you fuck her baby..." The horny girlfriend panted sexily, pushing back rapidly to meet each thrust he made, ramming his thick cock deep into her burning, vice-like pussy. "Think of the fact that you're fucking your best friend's girlfriend Rhys...ohhh...and fuck her good...yeess...mmm...you're so fucking good..."

Rhys smiled smugly at that before he bit his lip in concentration, pumping his thick cock in and out of her as hard and as fast as he could.

Reluctantly he released her fine, heavy tits, letting them once again swing back and forth, bouncing wildly inside her dress in time with each powerful thrust that filled her pussy with his entire nine-inch rod, before he slid his hands along her soft, slender back, one hand once again cinching her small waist as the other reached forward to entwine in her hair, before grabbing and yanking her head back as he drove his huge, thick shaft home again and again.

"Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh! Uhm! Uhm! Uhm!" Karl's gorgeous girlfriend grunted breathily as each sharp, powerful thrust slammed into her, her back arched and her big tits bouncing proudly against the thin material of her dress that now clung tightly to her as Rhys arched her back towards him by her hair.

"Does it feel good being fucked by me Beth, when Karl could walk back in that door at any moment?" He asked her in a low, soft, growl as he continued giving her every inch of his solid dick.

"Uhm! Uhm! Uhm! Yes! Yes! Uhm! Yes!" She managed to groan sharply, her voice tight and short as the angle made it hard for her to breathe properly.

Rhys grinned and ran the hand on her waist up and round to once more cup her large, firm breast as it bounced lustfully, squeezing and massaging hard as he thought about removing her dress.

However, before he could let go of her hair and begin untying those thin straps that were the only thing holding Elizabeth's thin, lowish-cut summer dress up, voices suddenly sounded outside the door and a key turned in the lock.

Beth continued to take deep, sharp, almost grunting breaths as Rhys continued to ram his dick into her hard and fast, in short, sharp thrusts as his hand roughly groped her large breast and his other hand held her hair, arching her back onto him as they both watched the front door open downstairs.

Karl was the first one to walk through the door, holding it open as Donny and J.V. filed in to the lounge, laughing and joking, and utterly oblivious to the fact that right at the top of the stairs Rhys was fucking Elizabeth and squeezing her tits as they watched them walk through the door.

Karl, however, closed the door behind him and turned to look up the stairs. Unable to make out anything clearly, all the unsuspecting boyfriend could make out was low breathing and a strange slapping sound...little did he know that that was the sound of his best friend's body slapping against his girlfriend's tight ass as he repeatedly filled her with his huge, hard, nine-inch dick, causing her to breath sharply as he pulled her hair and squeezed her luscious breasts right in front of him.

For Rhys' part, and from the sudden tightening of Beth's pussy around his thick dick, he felt the whole thing was so incredibly hot! Fucking his best friend's girlfriend basically right in front of her boyfriend! FUCK!

"Beth!" Karl shouted unaware to the lewd sex occurring at the top of the stairs. "I'm back! We brought pizza if you want some!?"

Realizing that if Karl's hot girlfriend didn't reply, his best friend would most likely come up stairs looking for her, Rhys relaxed his grip on Beth's hair, and once again she leaned forward, though his hand remained holding her head back slightly.

"Yeah babe!!?..." The stunning brunette replied quickly, in a high-pitched, barely-held-together voice that shook with the force of the fucking Rhys was giving her. "...I'll be c...cumming s..s..soon...." She managed to get out sharply, her breathing ragged as she tried her best to hold back the intense moans and whimpers that cried out to be released.

Panting silently as he fucked her, Elizabeth's heavy breasts swung back and forth, even as Rhys massaged one, squeezing hard through her dress, as she spoke to her boyfriend, his best friend!

"You alright babe?" Karl called up, trying to look into the shadowed hall at the top of the stairs.

Slamming back hard onto Rhys' impaling dick as he released her large breast and began clumsily pulling at the straps holding her dress up around her neck, Elizabeth panted heavily, though as quietly as she could.

"Yea...yeah...baby..." She replied tightly, as close to sounding normal as she could manage. "I'm....goood." She added, and Rhys smiled to himself as he heard the missing 'so fucking' in the middle of those two words.

Suddenly the straps untwined and Rhys pulled. Instantly Elizabeth's dress fell from her neck, exposing her wondrous tits to the night air again as they began swinging violently now they were free as Rhys' nine-inch dick slammed in and out of her from behind.

One, two, three, four hard and fast thrusts and her dress shimmed down her back now nothing held it up.

"Is Rhys up there with you?" Karl called up, resting one hand on the banister post and one foot on the bottom step.

"Mhm...mhm...." Elizabeth replied as she clamped her lips shut and Rhys let her hair go, one hand gripping her slender, naked waist and the other reaching underneath her to once more cup one of her big swinging tits as he fucked her harder and faster.

Karl looked as if he was thinking of heading up, and Rhys continued to fuck and fondle his girlfriend as they both watched him...his dick pumping hard and fast into her very welcoming and horny pussy...and then Karl smiled as he looked up and tapped the banister post.

"Alright babe." He said lovingly, smiling as he stepped back from the stair. "You'll come soon though, yeah?"

Rhys' smug grin deepened at that, and Elizabeth hung her head as she moaned under her breath. It took her a few seconds before she could manage to reply.

"Oh yeah baby...uh-huh...definitely..." She managed to answer fairly well considering from the sudden intensifying and bucking of her movements Karl's girlfriend was about to cum hard.

Karl smiled before he turned and headed into the lounge, the door remaining wide open, as the television once more came on and J.V. shouted something about bringing more beer in from the kitchen.

Meanwhile, while her boyfriend sat down to eat and drink with his friends, Rhys continued to roughly squeeze his girlfriend's naked tits as he plowed repeatedly into her tight pussy with his unprotected dick, for the second time that night...

...and the moment Karl had disappeared, Beth went wild...

Elizabeth felt like screaming the house down as Rhys' long, hard dick repeatedly stabbed deep into her burning hot, tingling pussy from behind, both of his hands now reaching underneath her to roughly squeeze her big, naked, swinging tits and pinch her hard, erect nipples as she met each one of his thrusts.

Oh it had been so incredibly hot to have Rhys fucking her while she could see Karl at the bottom of the stairs, but oh fuck, she had almost cum so hard. Umm, it had been so hard to not moan or groan deeply about how good her boyfriend's best friend was fucking her, and how hot it all was, but fuck, it had made it so intense that now she could feel her orgasm building so quickly she could barely hold back any more.

"Ohhh keep fucking me Rhys...keep fucking me...yes...yes...ohhhmmm..." She moaned breathily, as quiet as she could...not loud enough for anyone in the lounge to hear, but if anyone walked into the hall at the bottom of the stairs they would clearly make out her lust-filled moans of passion. "...ummm sooo good, you're so fucking good at fucking me Rhys...ohuhhh...ummm...you're so bad for fucking me though...uhhh...and fucking me in front of Karl...uhhhhhyeah...mmm...squeeze my tits baby...uhnmm...oh yeah...keep fucking me with your big fucking dick..."

Every time his thick, long cock entered her she thought she was going to split open, either that or he was fucking her so hard and so fast that she thought he was trying to fuck his dick through to her mouth...but oh it felt so good to be so full and to be fucked so hard and fast by her boyfriend's friend again!

It was funny, she would never have thought that she would be thinking that earlier on in the day, and now here she was, bent over at the top of the stairs, gripping both banister-posts in a white-knuckle grip, as Rhys, the guy she couldn't stand and her boyfriend Karl's best friend, fucked his thick nine-inch dick into her hard and fast from behind as he roughly squeezed and mashed his hands into her heavy 36D tits as they swung violently underneath her, no doubt ready to fill her pussy and womb with his huge load of thick potent cum for the second time that night!