Crystal Lass - Pretzeled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moisture was now dripping from her wet, hot pussy. I pushed two long, large fingers deep into Crystal's wet, tight pussy and began to cautiously finger-fuck her. She clamped her pussy walls tight around my invading fingers.

She grunted and garbled: "Noooo...stop...don't...don't do that....unnnhhh!"

With my other hand and fingers, I scooped up some of her pussy's wetness and invaded her ass cheeks and virgin anus. I realized that Crystal's tiny anal hole had never been penetrated and her amazing firm ass had never been fucked. With my two long and large fingers I twisted and turned, pushing deeper. I stretched and violated her virginal tight anal opening, forcing that small crinkled hole to expand. Crystal's sphincter muscles tightened around my fingers. She tried to expel me. She squealed as I invaded this private part of her body. With her mouth dildo-packed, her mouthing sounds come out as gibberish.

"You can't do this to me. I am Crystal... Lass... you must stop!"

I continued to finger-fuck her ass and pussy. With garbled gibberish, she pleaded:

"Noooo... please don't do this to me... stop... unnh!... don't... stop..."

Her ass began to shake and twitch as I pushed deeper. Was she inviting me to violate her ass? I twisted my fingers and pushed even deeper into Crystal's hot wet colon. When I was in as far as I could go, her ass bucked. Crystal clenched her ass muscles tightly around my invading fingers. Her asshole was so tight that I could feel a slight sucking while my fingers brutally fucked her magnificent tight ass.

My fingers in her pussy were probing for her G-spot. I knew I found it when her pussy walls tightened, and squeaking sounds suddenly erupted from her packed mouth. I pushed this sudden advantage by massaging Crystal's G-spot and finger-fucking her. Crystal was losing control; getting hotter and wetter by the moment.

Bob and Al pulled Crystal's booted legs further apart and she was now helpless; split in two. With my two hands and four fingers, I simultaneously finger-fucked Crystal's ass and pussy. I was not gentle and pounded her hard. I sensed she was being turned on by my brutal pounding, plunging strokes. As I finger-fucked both her holes, Crystal was unable to control her body. The sexual demon within her had taken control. Suddenly, Crystal's body stiffened and squealing snorts and grunts escaped from her dildo-packed mouth. Her pussy exploded, drenching her lower body, legs, and my hands. Crystal's juices gushed out of her pussy and her strong young female scent filled the air. Her first full-scale orgasm. We were awestruck.

We flipped the naked, gorgeous Crystal Lass onto her back and ass. Al and Bob each held a leg spread wide and flat on the table. I locked my arms around Crystal's neck and lifted her upper body. Crystal, slightly recovered, began to oppose me, bucked, and attempted to stop me from bending her. I took full advantage of my strength and she was involuntarily bent upward. With Crystal's body bent to 90 degrees, I used my weight and strength to push her upper body forward, bending her down between her outstretched legs. She fought against me with all her strength but could not stop me. Muffled screams came from her dildo-packed mouth as I forced her upper body down until Crystal's magnificent breasts and head were now flat on the table between her legs. Her tight young ass was on full display; what a magnificent sight...

Al lifted her long right leg and attached an ankle collar around her red boot. He force-bent her leg at the knee and forced the collared ankle behind Crystal's head to the back of her neck. As he did this, Crystal's muffled screams exploded from her gagged mouth. We clipped her right ankle to the back of her neck collar, securing it behind her head and neck. The left leg was then lifted, bent, collared, forced behind her head and attached to her neck collar, identical to the right leg. Crystal Lass was now "pretzeled".

During the leg-bending, Crystal's eyes flashed open and wide. She was in agony and screamed behind her gag. Her head and hair swiveled around, her strong body muscles on full display, and simply useless to her. Her agony and pain were evident and her body had taken on a sheen of sweat. Crystal's blue eyes were bright and watery from the pain and she twitched and bucked in agony.

Crystal Lass was now a beautiful, naked, pretzeled babe, with a firm round ass and large tits. Her arms and hands were completely secured. She was lying on a table in a warehouse. Her mouth and jaw had been forcibly stretched wide and packed with a fat, gagging dildo. Crystal was twitching and gasping from the unendurable strain of her bondage. She had experienced an involuntary, huge orgasm, and had taken on a sheen of sweat. Tears and drool leaked from her face. Grunts and groans came from her dildo-packed mouth. As we watched, Crystal lost control of her bladder. She peed, and urine soaked the table and parts of her body. She was completely embarrassed and helpless. She didn't know how helpless...

Al and Bob carried the pretzeled Crystal over to a kitchen sink that had running water. They used the kitchen spray, forcing the nozzle into her asshole, and turned the water on full force. Crystal gasped as the cold water filled her bowels. Her stomach cramped as she filled with water. Eventually she couldn't withstand the water pressure in her bowels and excreted feces-laden water into the sink. Al and Bob did it again, and the water flowing from Crystal's ass was completely clean and pure. They dried her off and carried her back to the table, placing her face up. Her pussy and ass were now on full display. Crystal Lass was now a squealing, helpless turtle turned upside down.

What to do about Crystal's pussy hair? Simple. Remove it. How? Take wide medical tape, stick it tight to any pussy or ass hairs that exist and rip it off, quickly and violently. You may have to do this more than once but, when finished, you are left with a pure, hairless, clean pussy and ass. I peeled off 12" of tape and stuck it on top of Crystal's pussy lips and ass, smoothing and sticking it tightly over her body hair. Then, holding onto one end of the tape, I ripped it off. Crystal went berserk. Her young muscles jumped and twitched, and her muffled screams were explosive and guttural. We again taped and ripped the tape from her pussy and asshole to remove all traces of body hair. When we finished, Crystal's pussy lips were blushingly pink, swollen, naked, and bald. Crystal Lass moaned; the four guys had humiliated her.

How to make Crystal's clit sensitive and hairless pussy lips fuller and more sensitive? Simple. Load her clitoris and pussy lips with an aphrodisiac, making both so sensitive that any small flick or touch would make her gasp. Bern, a third-year medical student, fully knew how to use needles and make such injections.

Bern went to work with an Ecstasy-packed needle. He pinched and held Crystal's sensitive clit between two fingers, tweaking and pulling so that it stood a little fuller. Then he inserted the needle into the top of her clit and injected the Ecstasy. Crystal shrieked behind her dildo gag. The clit immediately enlarged and puffed up. It was now 1/2" long and more than 1/4" around and super- sensitive. When Bern sucked her clit into his mouth, Crystal lost it and orgasmed instantly. She again twitched, spasmed, and spewed her bodily juices. Crystal smelled like a young whipped female. It was a wonderful, memorable fragrance.

Bern was not finished and directed his attention to Crystal's large pussy lips. He used his needle to inject doses of Ecstasy and hyaluronic acid fillers into her pussy lips. After repeated injections, her now super-sensitive pussy lips puffed up. Crystal's puffy clit and pussy lips were super-sensitized by Bern's needle and injections.

To make Crystal's pussy and asshole super slippery, Bern squirted a silky, water-based personal lubricant deep into her pussy and ass. He used two fingers to finger-fuck her pussy and two fingers to finger-fuck her ass while spreading the slippery lubricant deep into her. Crystal could only moan as he played with her most sensitive parts. Bern finger- and thumb-fucked her pussy and ass at the same time with one hand, and repeatedly flicked her clit back and forth with the other hand. Crystal's eyes rolled back into her head and, unable to control herself, she squealed, orgasmed again, and spewed her juices once more. Crystal's thighs and beautiful ass were covered with the slick sheen of her own juices. Her strong, wonderful female pussy smell was again evident. The table was soaked. We left it wet and soaked.

We placed Crystal flat on her back with her boots and firm ass lying on the table. Her body was covered with a sheen of sweat. Her amazing blue eyes were unfocused, looking at nothing. She was lost. Crystal's breasts stood high and proud from her chest. Bob, with his big hands, fondled and squeezed her tits together. Her tits swelled and ballooned. Her nipples stiffened and stood proud. Bob focused on her swollen and stiff nipples. He flicked the nipples back and forth and her nipples swelled and expanded. They were full and erect. This was not painful to Crystal. The fondling of her sensitive tits turned her on. Crystal knew she had no control over her young body. What would happen to her? She hated being tied up and at the mercy of four guys her age. Her body, hormones, and thoughts, however, were betraying her. Crystal realized that even as a super-heroine, she secretly wanted to be stripped naked, and have young hard dicks fuck her nonstop.

"Why?" she mouthed to herself. Deep down, she was excited - but feared the truth.

Bern and I went to work with his needles and the Ecstasy. I squeezed and held her right tit in my hands, pointing the erect nipple upward. With his thumb and forefinger, Bern pinched and further swelled the nipple and injected the needle with Ecstasy directly into it. Crystal moaned and squealed at his invasion but was completely helpless. Crystal's right nipple was now swollen, longer, and standing proud from her tit. Crystal's left nipple was also squeezed, pinched, and injected. Both nipples were now long, engorged, and extremely sensitive to touch.

How could I not take advantage of this situation? Both of Crystal's young nipples had been massaged, pinched, and injected. I used each hand to squeeze a tit. Using my thumbs, I flicked her engorged nipples back and forth. Her nipples were now so swollen and sensitive that when I licked, stroked, and sucked on them, Crystal gasped and moaned behind the dildo. When I squeezed her tits together and sucked both swollen nipples at the same time Crystal gasped behind her dildo gag, her blue eyes rolled back into her head, and she momentarily blacked out.

Crystal's open mouth, tongue, and lips may have been the best part of our Fuck Doll adventure. When Crystal recovered from her momentary faint, Bob and Al maneuvered her into an upright pretzel position. She was now facing Bern and me. Her magnificent young tight ass was resting on the table and her red- booted legs were secured behind her head. I reached behind her head and unfastened the dildo's leather band. She moaned as I pulled the dildo out of her mouth. Her mouth hung open; spit and drool spilled from her mouth and lips. Crystal saw my dental gag, instinctively knew what it was for, and knew she would soon be forced to suck and lick our dicks. Her mouth would be just another cunt for the four guys.

"No", she mouthed. She was frightened; four guys had complete control over her.

Tied and pretzeled, Crystal realized she was helpless; she was a defeated super-heroine subject to their whims. Crystal closed her eyes and opened her slack mouth to me. My dental "block" was an adjustable metal band that circled her head and was open in front. Attached to the front and open part of the band were two hard rubber triangular wedges for the teeth. When secured inside her mouth, the rubber wedges would force Crystal's mouth open and become a hot, wet opening for our dicks.

Bob and Al held Crystal as I put the band around her head and pushed the two attached hard rubber blocks into her mouth. Crystal gasped as her jaws and mouth were forced wide apart. I tightened the adjustable band. Crystal's young virginal mouth was now wide open, just waiting for a large dick to fuck it. Crystal was petrified; she realized that four young dicks would soon be mouth-fucking her.

A super-sensitive mouth with puffy lips would be better. A perfect Crystal would have puffy lips that brushed and massaged our dicks as we fucked her beautiful mouth. Al and Bob held Crystal's face tight and Bern went to work on Crystal's already full lips. He used his needle to inject doses of Ecstasy and hyaluronic acid fillers into her trapped lips. After Bern's injections, Crystal's lips expanded, were puffy, and super-sensitive. Crystal grunted and moaned as Bern played with her open mouth, rubbing the puffed, bloated, sensitive lips. How dare he do that to her. She was excited.

To make our Crystal's Fuck Doll mouth "perfect", I had designed another small oval-shaped metal band to be attached to the front of the circular metal head band. While Al and Bob held her head still, Bern and I forced the smaller oval band over Crystal's now puffy lips. Using our fingers, we poked and prodded Crystal's lips inside the oval band. I secured the oval band to the circular band. Crystal's face was now a sight to behold. Her mouth had been forced wide open and her bloated, puffy lips have been formed into a small round "O" shape. When our dicks were face-fucking that gorgeous mouth, those "O" shaped puffy wet lips would be squeezing our dicks.

Bern, always ingenious, added one final touch. He pulled out a bright red lipstick that matched her boots. He proceeded to scrub the red lipstick over Crystal's bloated puffy lips. When Bernie smeared some of the lipstick over her high cheekbones and blended it in, Wonder looked like a beautiful platinum-hair "fuck me" slut.

Crystal squealed: I think it was "please" but came out as "wleeeze".

Saliva leaked from her mouth and her tongue flopped inside her slack, open mouth. She was now on a table in a warehouse, surrounded by four young guys her age with raging erections. The four of us were good-sized and muscled. At our age, getting and maintaining a rock-hard erection was easy. When we are finished with her, in about eight hours, Crystal Lass and her gorgeous body will have been thoroughly fucked and ravaged. The four of us were going to fuck and violate Crystal's gorgeous body in any way we could imagine. Isn't life just great at times...?

Since I was the unofficial leader, I was first in line. Looking at her small "O" shaped open mouth and puffy lipsticked lips, I decided to face-fuck her. Just the thought of her hot wet mouth sucking my dick thrilled me. Crystal was lying on her back with her long and strong red booted legs hogtied and helpless behind her head. I stripped down and straddled her tits. Seeing my throbbing, large, hard dick close-up, Crystal knew what was coming. Crystal was terrified.

I pulled her face towards my throbbing dick and rubbed it back and forth over her face, thrilling at the sight and feel. Crystal was whimpering through her open plump lips and mouth. I took a handful of platinum hair at the back of her head and pulled her head upward. I lowered my body and I sat on Crystal's large tits. Her eyes flared when she saw the size of me close-up. She tried to pull away, squealing and gasping. I forced the tip into the small "O" of her mouth. I slid slightly forward and pushed apart her squishy lips and invaded the soft wetness of her mouth and throat. Crystal's mouth was small and tight. I pushed further in. I was now being hugged and squeezed by Crystal's hot, twitchy throat muscles. She began to gag and retch. Her tongue hugged the lower side of my dick. Crystal's throat muscles involuntarily clenched. The wet, soft friction from her heavily lipsticked lips and gagging throat muscles squeezed and massaged me.

I pinched her nose, shutting off her air supply. Crystal's blue eyes darted wide open with an anguished, pleading look. A squishy, questioning gurgle was coming from her mouth. I said:

"If you want to breathe again, start sucking. Suck hard and use your tongue. Now!"

With that ominous threat, Crystal began vigorously sucking and tonguing. She slurped, grunted, and squealed:

Uuhhilgkk... uuhhilgkk... gllukkkhh..."

This was all new to Crystal. She had never had a big hard dick in her mouth. Crystal realized she was getting turned on. She could feel the wetness in her pussy. Crystal's swollen lips locked tight and she sucked hard. Her tongue was sliding and stroking me. When I released my hold on her nose, she put more energy into squeezing me. Crystal's tongue massaged and pressed even harder.

Holding Crystal's head in both hands, I slowly rocked her packed mouth back and forth, pushing deep into her throat. The soft friction from her puffy lips and throat were indescribable. She gagged and retched while sucking and tonguing me. when I partially withdrew, she panicked, squeezed harder, and urgently sucked me back into her wet mouth and throat.

I held out as long as I could. Crystal's squeezing and tonguing, the tight twitching throat muscles, and her warm tight puffy lips would cause any guy to cum. I buried myself deep in Crystal's mouth and throat, pulled her nose and lips into my body hair, and erupted deeply within her, spewing cum into her throat. I was throbbing in her mouth. My ejaculation down her tight throat muscles, caused her to produce memorable guttural, puking, and swallowing sounds.

Bern was second in line with our pretzeled Crystal. He chose to fuck her pussy in the more traditional way. Bern, who had a surprisingly large dick, was more considerate than the rest of us. Crystal was lying flat on her back, with her ass and legs on the table. Her eyes fluttered as she recovered from being face-fucked for the first time.

With Crystal's gorgeous long red-booted legs were bent and strapped behind her head, her pussy had a 'fuck me' openness. Crystal's bloated pussy lips twitched and quivered as if she was inviting Bern to fuck her. Bern straddled her and fondled her breasts, pinching and tweaking her sensitive and engorged nipples. She moaned and her tongue licked her puffy lips. Crystal knew this young kid would fuck her hard and long. It terrified and excited her.

Bern wanted Crystal to know that he could do anything he wanted. Her body was simply for his pleasure. He slid two fingers deep into her wet mouth. Intuitively, she began to suck and tongue Bern's fingers. Bern was thrilled at the way Crystal was servicing him. With his left hand, he buried his thumb in her ass and two fingers in her pussy, working them back and forth. Both holes had already been packed with a slippery lubricant, and produced sucking, squishy sounds. Crystal squealed and her body quivered. The only part of her body that had any allowable movement was her red-booted feet. In her excited state, her toes and heels twitched back and forth. Crystal realized she wanted to be fucked.

Bern was now rock-hard, long, and large. He positioned himself above Crystal and thrust himself hard and deep into her. Crystal's pussy was suddenly and violently stretched wide.

She moaned: "Unnhhh... it's too big... stop... oh God!... unnhhh... don't... stop!"

Bern's dick was big. He knew this might hurt and that Crystal would always remember being fucked by him. He was in no hurry, pulled back and again pushed slowly in, penetrating, spreading and stretching her tight pussy walls. Crystal wailed and thrashed her head from side to side. Her tongue escaped her mouth as she uttered unintelligible sounds. He began rocking her body back and forth with his deep thrusts, pounding and fucking her deep and hard. Crystal's blue eyes fluttered and receded into the back of her head. This was all new to her.