Crystal Lass - Pretzeled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Unkkh!.. Okkh!... Oukkh!... Onnkkh!"

As we watched Crystal twitch and hear her pig-snorts, it drove us all over the edge. We squeezed closer together and pushed Crystal's big body into a compact, squeezed, highly-arched position. We pushed so hard that Crystal's ass and head were no more than 12" apart. She was in a different pretzel shape. We buried ourselves deep into her as we simultaneously erupted. Bob spewed cum into her hair and the three of us erupted in Crystal's ass, cunt, and mouth, shooting gobs of cum inside her. The five of us were now a sweaty mess. We released our holds on Crystal and she collapsed on top of Al. Bob grabbed a handful of her platinum wet hair and pulled her head up. Crystal's eyes rolled back into her head and her slack mouth fell open dripping spit, cum and drool. She was lost to the world. Chalk up a huge victory for us, the four young guys. Crystal Lass, in our minds, would always be our Fuck Doll.

I prided myself in being able to control a situation. This was not a time to lose control. I climbed off the table, grabbed Crystal by her well-used pussy and hair, and dragged her limp body over to another part of the table. I motioned for the guys to get moving with the straps and ropes. Crystal was just beginning to recover and her stupor was wearing off. Crystal started looking around and began to recognize where she was and what had been going on. While Crystal was still in a semi-lethargic state, I climbed onto the table, straddled her and removed the handcuffs. One by one I bent each arm, secured each wrist with rope, and wrapped and tied the rope around her neck just loose enough to allow her to breathe. I then secured her wrists and elbows together with more rope. Al and Bob bent her legs so that her heels were touching the back of her thighs and secured her legs with straps. We then strapped her ankles and elbows together. Crystal Lass was now hogtied and helpless

Without her super-heroine strength, she was simply a gorgeous, statuesque, sweaty, and stinking young babe with big, beautiful tits. She smelled of sweat, womanly fluids, and our cum. She needed a bath. We had truly worked her over. Al and Bob carried Crystal who was beginning to come alive, over to the sink. They turn the faucet on and sprayed her body from head to toe, scrubbing her repeatedly with wash cloths and their hands. When satisfied she was clean, they took the large towels and vigorously began to dry her, making sure to not miss any body parts. The cold-water wash returned Crystal to her normal self. She recognized she was hogtied, helpless, and had no way to escape. She was angry and fuming. Four guys her age had controlled her body and viciously fucked her over.

"How dare they do that to me: a super-heroine!"

Crystal was back on the table, lying on her back and held down by Al and Bob. She was now washed and smelled clean and fresh. Her amazing tits stood proud; her pussy twitched. Crystal knew she had been abused and bruised. Every muscle in her body screamed pain. She was not about go quietly. She recognized that I was in charge, and began to berate me.

"You assholes...! How dare you treat me this way... I am Crystal Lass, a super-heroine."

I did not respond to her taunt. To quiet her down, I wrapped Crystal's magic belt around her so that she would recover from all the fucking and abuse that we had put her through. This quieted her down as the magic belt restored her body. Her ass and breast bruises quickly disappeared and her skin tone was restored to its normal tone and luster. Her lips, cunt, nipples, and clit were restored to their normal size. Her shiny platinum hair was restored and her beautiful blue eyes flashed again. Crystal's marvelous breasts continued to stand proud and full on her chest. Everything on her magnificent body was restored back to normal.

I did not leave the magic belt around her any longer than needed. When she regained her looks, magnificent body, beautiful face, and was once again Crystal Lass, I removed the belt and put it away. The Crystal Lass young body had been restored to its former beauty. She was clean, looked fresh and gorgeous. Her platinum hair had taken on its natural shape and sheen. I suspected she wore little, if any, makeup. She was once again strikingly beautiful.

I was curious. Without saying anything, I invaded her personal "space" and began probing her hair-less pussy, slightly moist and tight, just the way it should be. Crystal was offended by what I was doing but she didn't say anything. She knew that we still controlled her. I turned her over on her stomach to get another look at Crystal's beautiful ass. She fumed as I rubbed her silky ass cheeks.

Crystal commanded: "Let me go... I want out of here now!"

With that, I pulled her closer to me, manhandled her, grabbed her two meaty ass cheeks and pulled them apart. This embarrassed her.

"How dare you! You cannot do this to me!"

Her anus had also been fully restored to its virginal tiny star- shaped self. Crystal again had a tight beautiful ass. I took two fingers, pushed apart her tiny asshole and began to finger-fuck her ass hard and deep. I finger-fucked her hard so that she would always remember what I had done. I wanted her to remember that I was in charge.

She was angry and helpless. She squirmed and squealed. She realized these young guys knew and were exploiting her weakness. Unconsciously she began to hump her ass up and down, reacting to my fingers. My point was made: Crystal Lass was a young slut who wanted to be fucked. I pulled my fingers out and Crystal continued to hump the table. Then she realized what she was doing. Crystal was embarrassed. She was showing herself to be a fuck-slut in front of four guys her age. To recover a little dignity, she responded and shouted:

"You... all of you... I will get you for this!"

In response, I grabbed one of the 8" fat, strapped dildos, climbed onto the table, straddled her, grabbed her under the chin, and pulled her face up. She was now facing the ceiling. We were now looking into each other's eyes. She was defiant and wanted to stare me down; show me who was the boss.

"You are just a guy. I am the strong and beautiful Crystal Lass, super-heroine."

I showed her the dildo and her eyes flared open. Crystal knew I would gag her with the large dildo gag, stuff her mouth full, make her again look like a pig with big cheeks. Her defiant look disappeared. She gasped and pleaded:

"No... please... don't do that... I'll be good... please..."

I had second thoughts. What was I trying to prove? Crystal was under my control. I put the dildo down. Crystal's amazing blue eyes softened, and a tear escaped from her left eye and ran down her cheek. I softly ran my thumb around her soft open mouth, caressing her full, luscious lips. She moaned slightly. With different circumstances, we could have been a couple; exploring a life together.

It was now Saturday morning about 7 am. The four of us had complete control of Crystal Lass for 10 memorable hours. To the four of us, this night would forever live in our memory banks. Crystal Lass was our fucked Fuck Doll for an entire night.

We always met our competition, the black guys, at the basketball court on Saturdays at 9 am for a hard-fought game. Today, they would receive a surprise. One they would always remember: a naked and hogtied super-heroine: Crystal Lass, wrapped and ready for them; for anything those black studs could dream or think up. To ensure they knew their "gift" was Crystal Lass, we dressed her in her skimpy sexy outfit. With reluctance, we untied her and held her down. She fumed; she was being controlled. Crystal knew if she objected, the dildo gag would be again be stuffed in her mouth.

I pulled her sexy red shorts on. It form-fitted her well-shaped round butt tightly. I squeezed and groped her pussy area; Crystal squealed. Her silver top was put on and zipped up, after stuffing her big breasts into the top. Finally, her red boots were put on. We did not put her magic belt on her. She looked again like a super-heroine, with no evidence she had been our Fuck Doll for the past 10 hours. She fumed quietly as we again hog-tied Crystal Lass.

Our plan was:

Crystal's magic belt would be packed in a small box. Bern and Bob would stealthily (and quickly) drop the box on the steps of a nearby police station. After they had completed this task and were far away from the station, they would send an anonymous text to the station with a throw-away cell phone. The text would be sent at 11:45 am and would advise that Crystal Lass could be found at the local basketball court just two blocks away.

Al and I would put the angry, hogtied Crystal Lass into the larger box on a padded blanket. We would tape her mouth closed to keep her quiet. With her inside the large box, we would drop the box at the center of the basketball court by 8:45 am. She would be there before the two vans with the black guys arrived at the court at 9 am. We would be nowhere near the court when they all arrived.

My hand-written note would be taped to the top of the Crystal Lass box. It read:

"You have just won the 'lottery prize'. Inside this box is Crystal Lass, super-heroine - for all of you to enjoy as you please. Be daring and inventive. Warning: the value of the 'prize' ends sharply at 11:45 am.

Make sure your 'adventure' is completed and you have left the premises -- absolutely no later than 11:45 am. Have fun!"

At 8:00 am, the four of us, and our beautiful angry, and hogtied, and gagged Crystal Lass rode down the elevators. Bern and Bob departed for the police station. Al and I, with Crystal in our box, headed towards the basketball court. Since it was a Saturday morning, the area was virtually empty. I doubt anybody saw us carry our large "box" and deposit it at mid-court on the basketball court.

The four of us reconvened at our headquarters with coffee and donuts. We could easily see the court from our 8th story window and we settled in to watch and observe. On schedule, at 9 am, the two vans arrived and parked next to the basketball court. Eight big, strong, and athletic black guys, each with a basketball in his hand, spread out on the court, shooting baskets and warming up. We could see them bantering back and forth, challenging each other. A few of them looked around. They were wondering why the four white guys had not arrived. Had they finally given up? No matter, the white guys had no chance against them.

Finally, one of them noticed the large box in the center of the court. Being curious, he ambled over to it and saw my message taped to the box. He pulled the message off the box and read it. He looked around and then re-read the message. He again looked at the box. We could tell he was curious and skeptical at the same time. Finally, his curiosity prevailed and he opened the box.

We laughed when he jumped back and released the box lid. He looked around, and we could tell he was not comprehending what he had just seen. He again opened the box lid, peered, and again closed it quickly. For about 30 seconds, he stood there, not knowing what to do. He looked a bit flustered and finally motioned to one of his friends.

"Come here."

His friend hustled over, with a "what's up, man" look on his face. They briefly conversed, and both of them opened the box lid. They peered inside for a few seconds, and then backed off. They were having a difficult time comprehending what was inside the box. A third guy was called over. While he was slowly dribbling his basketball, the two guys told him what they had seen in the box. Not quite believing them, he opened the lid, looked inside for a few seconds, then shut the lid and looked around. Were they being played for suckers? They huddled, talking and working out some sort of plan. Finally, they signaled the other five guys, who ambled over with questioning looks.

"What's up, man?"

The three informed guys described what was inside the box. A couple of the newcomers, not quite knowing how to handle this situation, made dumb jokes and laughed. Some of them thought they were being fooled. Surely this was a joke. One of the newcomers decided to look. He opened the lid, looked inside, and quickly closed the lid.

"What the fuck?"

Then they huddled. We were watching them talking, discussing, worrying, gesturing, looking around, thinking, pointing, and waving their arms. From our distance, we could tell that two of them were the leaders. They took over the conversation and developed an operating plan.

"This is one of those once-in-a-lifetime opportunities. We cannot fuck it up..."

It was now 9:15 am and they began to realize this once-in-a- lifetime "window of opportunity" was shrinking fast. They had two hours and 30 minutes. This reality prompted them to make quick decisions. Abruptly, two of them picked up the box and carried it over to one of the vans. The others followed closely. The two "leaders" lifted the Crystal Lass "prize" from the box while the others stared and gawked. The two leaders carried the hogtied and gagged Crystal, with her gorgeous body in full display, into the van, and closed the door.

The others six guys milled around, not wanting to leave the van. While they were anxiously waiting, they developed a "Fuck Crystal Lass" succession plan. This issue was obvious: who and how many were next; who and how many after that. I could sense "horse trading" was underway. This was serious business. Each of the guys had their private sexual desires. Crystal was a young, gorgeous, white super-heroine babe with big tits and ass. They had a one-time, maybe if they were lucky, a second chance to fulfill some sexual secret desires. Being black, they all had large, long dicks. Being given the opportunity to stick their big dick into a gorgeous big-tits-and-ass young white woman, especially into Crystal Lass, super-heroine, was beyond their wildest dreams.

After about 20 minutes the two leaders emerged with huge contented smiles on their faces. Three guys immediately replaced them, climbed into the van, and closed the doors. Fifteen minutes later they emerged and were replaced by the last three. This in- and-out, out-and-in process went on until 11:40 am. All the black guys had multiple opportunities to fuck and abuse Crystal Lass. This was a morning that would live in their memory banks for the rest of their lives. We vowed to never say a word about our "adventure" and to act astonished if any of them told us of their "adventure".

At 11:40 am precisely, they carried a comatose, naked Crystal Lass out of the van, put her and her outfit in the box, and left her at the court center. Following the advice given to them, by 11:45 am they had long disappeared. Crystal Lass was alone, in a box, on a sunny warm basketball court. She had, of course, been thoroughly fucked and who-knows-what-else by eight big black guys with huge dicks.

A quick recap: during the last 12+ hours, the young, built, and beautiful super-heroine Crystal Lass had been overwhelmed, stripped, fucked, gun-and-dildo-fucked, abused, and had endured numerous and repeated sexual acts and atrocities from four white guys and eight black guys. Crystal's magnificent body had been thoroughly tested. At this time, Crystal Lass, at least to us, was simply a gorgeous whipped Fuck Doll. That was our goal from the beginning of this adventure.

At 11:50 am, a police cruiser pulled up in front of the basketball court. Two young cops got out of their squad car and begin searching. They saw the large box at center court and hurried over to it. When they opened the box, they were aghast at what they saw. One of them immediately called for an ambulance. The two of them lifted the naked Crystal out of the box, and laid her on a nearby bench. Her platinum hair was wet, matted, and clung to her face. She had bruises and black marks all over her body, mostly on her breasts and ass. Crystal's legs flopped and one slid off the bench. Her magnificent breasts, while black and blue, still stood proud and erect. The ambulance arrived and Crystal was placed on a stretcher and taken to a nearby hospital.

Later that day, as I was daydreaming in my room, reliving the last 24-hour adventure, my thoughts kept coming back to Crystal, lying on that park bench. She had been fucked and abused by twelve young, strong, vigorous guys for 14 hours. Although she had been fucked and beaten to a pulp, I sensed she was thinking:

"Is that all you've got? Was that your best shot? C'mon, bring it on, you assholes! I can take anything you can give..."

The four of us took a few days off. We had a one-day experience of a lifetime. An event that would never take place again. It all seemed surreal. Did it actually happen? Of course it did. My memory bank was overflowing with things and events I would never forget, events that only happen once in a lifetime. For almost 12 hours the gorgeous Crystal Lass, our local super-heroine was under our complete control. We overcame her defenses, overpowered her, stripped her naked, fucked and sodomized her, and abused her every way that crossed our minds. We also achieved our objective: we made Crystal Lass our blubbering Fuck Doll.

Life returned to normal. After a short break, the four of us returned to our daily routine of meeting at our headquarters in the closed manufacturing plant. At first, all we could talk about was our one-night adventure with Crystal, reliving the events over and over again. We would occasionally bring out and talk about the belts, collars, ropes, and dildos we used to subdue Crystal Lass. Each item brought back different memories and wild-ass dreams for the future. Could it ever happen again?

As time passed, we moved on to different events and experiences. The summer months ended, the college fall semester began, and we resumed college classes. For unknown reasons, we felt different. Life was a little different. The college coeds weren't as cool and attractive. We started looked for something different and better.

Neither the daily newspaper or radio ever mentioned Crystal Lass. We scanned the daily news searching for information, but nothing was ever mentioned. Had she left the area? Was she able to return to work? Did she quit or retire? Where was she? No news and no information. Then one day in early Fall, Bern spotted her in town. She had returned to duty and was again patrolling our city; keeping it safe.

One night, early in the evening while at our Headquarters, Al saw her out the 8th floor window. She was again on her patrol. We stayed back from the window out of sight. Over the next few days, we were on the lookout for her and her routine never changed.

After a week or so of patrolling the area, we noticed that when she came closer to our building, she began looking up at the 8th floor every night, searching our headquarters window. We were concerned. Was she looking for vengeance or retribution?

One evening Bern posed a question. Could we pull off an encore event with Crystal Lass? "Impossible", we said. "It could never happen". The more we discussed the possibility the stupider we ventured into the future. We made plans, plotted, discussed, argued, and finally agreed.

One night two weeks later, we installed the red flashing lights in the two windows and turned them on. It was getting dark when Crystal Lass entered that eighth-floor semi-lit factory room.

To be continued...