Crystal Lass - Pretzeled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Crystal was angry, confused, and sexually satiated at the same time. She was young, powerful, and strong; a champion of good. Everybody respected and adored her. She was angry that four young guys her own age had overpowered her, bent and tied her young tight body into a helpless pretzel, and used her like a blow-up Fuck Doll. How dare they! How demeaning to a super-heroine.

In the back of her mind, Crystal also realized the four guys, with their strong, tight bodies and big dicks were satisfying her hidden sexual needs. Individually, they had bent and broken her. She must not let them know that, deep down, she wanted to be manhandled, forced, and fucked.

I held a cold bottle of a chocolate liquid protein laced with Bern's Ecstasy and a narcotic to Crystal's lips and poured a little into her mouth. Her eyes flew open and she was afraid.

"This is good for you", I said softly. "It will make you feel better."

With that, I poured a little more into her mouth. Crystal hesitated slightly and then swallowed it. The coolness, wetness, and chocolate flavor quenched her raging thirst. Her eyes focused on me, pleading, wet, and teary. Crystal desperately wanted more. I slowly poured more into her mouth and she quickly swallowed it. The wet, cool chocolate drink, at this time, was important to her. It tasted good to her. Crystal Lass did not realize it would soon turn her into our Fuck Doll.

I continued to pour small amounts of the laced chocolate into her mouth. She gladly accepted every ounce, consuming a full bottle. When finished, Crystal's mouth hung open and her tongue flopped, licking her puffy lips. Crystal's eyes were open and unfocused. Crystal Lass was now nothing but an incoherent and blubbering Fuck Doll. She was no longer a threat to us. Four young guys had trapped and overwhelmed her. The gorgeous Crystal Lass, with her firm ass and big tits, had been stripped naked, pretzel tied, fondled, fucked, ass-fucked, and had sucked our dicks. She had been conquered and whipped. Crystal Lass was now a Fuck Doll for our pleasure.

With some apprehension, we flipped Crystal over onto her stomach, breasts, and face. I unsnapped the boots from her neck and removed the boot collars. Her long-booted legs flopped aimlessly on the table. The arm and hand restraints were unsnapped. Al and Bob removed the binding sleeves and the tape from her hands. I unsnapped the neck collar, freeing her from any restraints. I removed her dental mouth gag and her mouth gaped open and her tongue hung out. Al and Bob removed her red high-heeled boots. Crystal was now stark naked and helpless. Although awake, Crystal Lass was lost; unaware of her surroundings.

The four of us had tied Crystal into a tight pretzel, force-bent and strapped her legs and ankles behind her neck. Now, the bondage was off. The returning blood circulation and muscle freedom was agony. She moaned and grunted inarticulate sounds. Crystal would not be able to control her movements for some time. We instinctively knew what we should do; explore Crystal's luscious body. The four of us began to probe, squeeze, fondle, and manhandle Crystal. We tweaked her engorged clit and nipples. Crystal twitched and snorted as I fingered her clit. We pushed her young supple body into a number of embarrassing XXX-rated sexual poses but she was not aware. We probed her pussy and mouth with our fingers, enjoying the feel, warmth and wetness. When I put two fingers deep in her mouth, she instinctively trapped, sucked, and tongued my fingers. While Bern focused his attention on her tits, Al and Bob played with her long shapely legs, marveling at Crystal's muscled thighs and calves.

We could not ignore Crystal's gorgeous ass. We flipped her over, pulled her legs wide, and focused attention on her toned ass. We loved the firmness and roundness. We squeezed and fondled her tight ass cheeks. We smacked her cheeks, amazed at how firm they were. When my two fingers penetrated deep into her anus, she moaned and clenched her ass tightly. She instinctively began to hump the table. Was she inviting us to again fuck her? Al and Bob pulled Crystal's arms apart and they each positioned her hand and fingers over their hard dicks. Even while incoherent, Crystal intuitively squeezed their dicks with her hands and fingers and began to masturbate them. She had done this before.

After a long session of fun and games, we woke her up. Al began slapping her ass hard with his meaty hands. After the fourth hard smack, her head rose. She could feel pain. Although drugged and groggy, she looked around and saw the four of us. Holding her face and looking into unfocused eyes, I said:

"You're ok; we won't hurt you. Trust me; let yourself go. We will take care of you."

I turned her over on her back and spread her legs wide. Her puffy, swollen cunt was inviting. She did not fight me. Although incoherent, she was inviting me to touch her. Her puffy lips and mouth fell open and formed that beautiful "O" puffy shape. Crystal's swollen pussy was in front of me, inviting me to suck it. I tenderly squeezed her engorged clit with my fingers and she responded with a deep, guttural sigh. I sucked her clit. Unconsciously, she reached for me with her hands and long fingers. She pulled me tighter to her. I begin fingering her clit and slid my tongue deep inside her. I gently pushed a finger into her, seeking her G-spot. With enthusiasm, I was sucking and licking her, while fondling her clit and G-spot. She croaked:

"Don't stop... don't ever stop."

Crystal wanted even more. She pulled my face and mouth closer, deeper into her. She trapped my head between her luscious thighs, squeezing me. I was having the thrill of my life. I was sucking Crystal's cunt; brutally stroking her clit and G-spot. She was brutal, trying to pull me inside of her. She wanted desperately to be sucked and fucked. This was intense and could not last long. Crystal gasped, clenched her eyes shut, screamed slightly, and had another strong orgasm. She momentarily fainted. Crystal's legs flopped aimlessly on the table and Al and Bob pulled her legs wide apart. When they released her legs, the calves hung down on each side of the table. With her legs spread, we could see Crystal's bloated and swollen pussy lips, inviting us to fuck her.

Crystal started to recover and showed signs of being able to control her muscles. You could tell from her face and eyes that she was in some kind of sexual stupor and wanted to be manhandled, fucked, and abused. Crystal also realized she was whipped. The four guys could do anything they wanted. Her mindset was that she did not want to be fucked, ass-fucked, used and abused... or did she?

Youth always has an advantage. Enjoy it, if you are still young. The four of us, all young, well-endowed with large, hard and stiff erections, were more than willing to have another fuck-fest with Crystal Lass. We had already planned the finale. The four of us would coordinate and orchestrate a gang-fuck. We would abuse and use her exquisite body solely for our pleasure. Crystal would be fucked hard and long by us. We all had an exciting first episode with Crystal. The second time, simply by being young, we would have more staying power. We would fuck and abuse Crystal's body for a long time; long enough to wipe her out. We would assault and violate her body from all directions. When we knew she was whipped and surrendered to us, we would explode in and on her. We hoped we could make this Fuck Doll "adventure" last for a long time.

Our goal: fuck Crystal so long and hard from all directions that she would never forget this night. With our youth, strength, and energy, we would simultaneously fuck her hard and long. She would be bent, pushed, and pulled as we pounded her. After Crystal had her orgasm, the four of us would cum at the same time. Three of us choose a different Crystal Lass "hole" to penetrate and fuck. Al would fuck her pussy, Bern would enjoy Crystal's hot wet mouth. I would fuck her meaty tight ass. Bob, who had the unique experience of a mutual orgasm with Crystal, volunteered to "force" Crystal to use both her hands and masturbate him. Bob was more refined than the rest of us. It turned him on to think about her long fingers squeezing his dick and balls.

Crystal started recovering somewhat and was getting closer to her normal self. She wanted to escape and she didn't want to escape. Her semi-coherent mind said to her: "four guys my age have overpowered and fucked me, hard and long. Their young hard bodies and big dicks have driven me to orgasm over and over. What do I do?" Crystal's conflicted brain was saying to her: "you are a super- heroine; establish and take control of the situation." Her body was saying: "these young guys, with their strength, stamina and youth, are brutally fucking and abusing me. I am a gorgeous piece of ass, just craving to have big dicks inside me. How humiliating. Four guys my age in total charge of me; doing whatever they want to do; forcing me to do whatever demeaning sex act they think of."

"No... no... I can't let them... unnnhh!... no... they will fuck me... hard... yes!"

I noticed her movements, and could see that she was half-coherent. I reacted quickly, grabbed a handful of hair, yanked her head up, and said:

"Not a good time to leave... just when we are going to fuck you senseless!"

With that, the four of us re-established control of Crystal. Bern and Bob pulled her arms wide apart. Al, with his big hands, grabbed her ass and cunt and lifted her onto her knees. I pulled her head up. Crystal's blue eyes met mine and I saw a mixture of fear and excitement in her beautiful eyes. When her arms were released she braced herself on the table.

Crystal Lass was naked. That gorgeous body was on her hands and knees in front of us. Those beautiful eyes looked at me, wide open, questioning, uncertain. Her large, meaty breasts swung slightly as she squirmed and twitched in fear. Crystal's nipples were swollen with excitement. Her deviant side was yearning for strong sexual excitement. Crystal was dreading what was in store for her. She knew that four young large hard dicks would soon penetrate and break her; own and control her. They would be unmerciful as only youth could be. After ravaging her, they would explode in and on her. Crystal's mind went berserk:

"No... don't want to do this... please... don't let this happen... fuck me... own me"

The four of us stripped, climbed onto the table, and surrounded Crystal, pushing and probing her body. Our dicks were rock-hard, throbbing, and pointing up. Crystal could sense and feel the size and girth of our dicks and our strength as we pushed and rubbed hard against her. She knew her body was beginning to betray her. She moaned:

"No... please... not again... unghhhh!"

The four of us began probing her body with four strong pairs of hands. We finger-fucked her cunt, her ass, and her mouth, fondled and squeezed her breasts, and stroked and fondled her swollen clit and nipples. Crystal wanted to, tried to stop us, fight us off, but knew she could not and was not sure she even wanted to. She began to twitch and respond; sucking on the fingers in her mouth, squeezing her cunt and ass as our fingers penetrated deeply. She was rocking back and forth, moaning and squealing, her eyes clenched shut. Crystal Lass was lost; not wanting to, but reacting to our sexual stimulation.

I saw the change in her. With my eyes I told the other guys to push Crystal further and harder. They responded and the four of us inched closer to her. We packed and squeezed her between our four young, hard bodies. She was trapped. Our hard, hot dicks poked, rubbed, and pushed against her. Our fingers and hands were roughly fingering and squeezing her from all sides. Crystal was now a moaning, squealing rag doll in our hands. We were squeezing and penetrating every sensitive sexy part of her body. She could not control herself and didn't want to. Crystal was quickly overcome. She twitched and squealed as her pussy again exploded with a grunting, squirting orgasm. We hadn't even started.

Crystal was so weak at this moment that she simply wanted to collapse. We held her up, savoring the feel of her exquisite body. The four of us smirked to each other; we were just getting started. She still had more of us to enjoy. This was the prelude. The main event was ready to start. Crystal Lass, get ready for the ride of your life.

Al, the largest of us, was flat on his back with his dick standing tall. We lifted, pushed, and pulled Crystal. Now on her hands and knees, her pussy straddled and hovered over him. She knew that he was about to inflict upon her the "fuck" session of her life. Crystal, through non-focused eyes, looked at him, pleaded and whimpered:

"Please don't do this to me... I beg you."

With her pleading foremost in Al's mind, he roughly grabbed and squeezed her strong and meaty ass cheeks, and positioned her pussy over his dick. As his dick just barely entered her pussy Crystal squealed, lowered her ass, and engulfed his dick with her pussy. So much for Crystal's reluctance. Surprising to us, or maybe not, she began to vigorously fuck his throbbing dick. Her eyes squeezed shut. She had this look of anguish, her long platinum hair flying from side to side. At this moment she was insatiable. Al, with his large hands, squeezed her tits and flicked her engorged nipples with his thumbs. Crystal, with her eyes closed, mouthed to herself:

"No... don't let this happen to me... stop... don't fuck me... fuck me... hard."

Bob, who was standing up, straddled her. He pulled both arms up behind her and handcuffed her wrists together. He positioned his dick in her hands and fingers. Instinctively, Crystal wrapped one hand around Bob's dick. Her long fingers barely managed to circle and squeeze his raging hard dick. Her thumb searched for the sensitive head of his dick and she flicked it back and forth. With the other hand, she sought out his balls. She softly squeezed and massaged them with one hand, and vigorously masturbated his dick with her other hand. Crystal's hands were soft, strong, and hot. Bob was in seventh heaven as Crystal controlled his dick. Crystal Lass had done this before.

Bern, wasting no time, positioned himself in front of Crystal's face. Her eyes were closed and she was facing down as she vigorously fucked Al and masturbated Bob. Bern held her head firmly and lifted her face towards him. Bern grabbed a handful of platinum hair and her chin and lifted her face towards him. Crystal's eyes darted open and she saw his large dick pointed at her mouth and throat. It scared her, and she moaned:

"No... No... don't... ohhhhh."

With that "...ohhhhh", Bern shoved his dick past her wet puffy lips deep into her hot mouth. Her tongue involuntarily began to stroke and massage him. Crystal's throat muscles sucked him deeper. With control, Bern slightly withdrew and pushed back in with short, repeated movements. Each thrust took him deeper. When his balls hit Crystal's chin, she began to slightly retch and gag. With her throat muscles squeezing him, Bern, the master of control, began to face-fuck that beautiful warm wet mouth, back and forth, in and out. Instinctively, Crystal could not help herself; she trapped his dick by squeezing her full wet lips together. She slurped and grunted and whimpered. Crystal wanted to suck his big dick; wanted it deep in her throat. Her eyes rolled back into her head. She was on autopilot, wanting to suck him. The 21-year old super-heroine, at this time, was simply a dick-sucking babe.

Crystal was being fucked and face-fucked by two young guys. She was moving and squealing. She was masturbating Bob like a pro; it must have made her feel as though she had some control over the events. She did not, but why push it...

A film of sweat began to appear on her skin as I moved in behind her. This would be my first time ever to fuck a woman's ass. I was rock-hard and standing proud. As she was moving and fucking Al, I grabbed both firm ass cheeks and pulled them apart. Her anus and hot ass were mine for the taking. I got just the tip of my dick into her wet ass when she reacted, and squealed around Bern's dick in her mouth. She knew her ass would be fucked hard and long and she may even bleed. I pushed in a bit more. She squeezed hard, trying to stop me. There would be no denying me. Crystal had a beautiful hot ass and I would pound and pulverize it. I pushed further into her. The wet, hot walls of her colon squeezed my dick. When my balls hit her ass, I knew I had won the battle. The Crystal Lass ass belonged to me.

In our wildest dreams, we never thought this would happen. The four of us - young guys were in total control of a super-heroine. We were hammering her back and forth. We had planned how to make Crystal Lass our blubbering Fuck Doll and now we would accomplish our goal. Simultaneously, the four of us were using our dicks to pummel and pound Crystal Lass senseless and it overwhelmed her mind and sensory capacity.

Since each of us had already had a session with Crystal, our sexual staying power was much stronger. Crystal's young tight body was being pummeled by our young hard dicks and we had vowed to hold back until Crystal had an orgasm - not an easy accomplishment for us since she had just orgasmed. We had our work cut out for us.

We began to coordinate our in-and-out strokes, pushing a bit harder each time. Al, Bern, and I pulled back at the same time and thrust forward at the same time, simultaneously driving our dicks deep into her. Bob was controlling Crystal's wrists and hands. She was pushing and pulling his dick in coordination with the three of us. The young and beautiful super-heroine Crystal Lass was completely under our control. She was our Fuck Doll - complete with big firm tits, a hot cunt, sucking mouth, and a beautiful ass.

Al and I were fucking her pussy and ass at the same time. We were large enough to stretch both orifices. We could sense and feel each other as we fucked her hard. I began to pull, squeeze and smack her meaty ass. I marveled at the way it bounced when I slapped her ass cheeks. Al was squeezing and stroking her swollen nipples while fucking her. As Crystal was pushed back and forth, her stiff nipples scraped against Al's chest muscles, driving her crazy.

Crystal's mind was being frazzled. Being young, she had a strong sexual appetite. At the same time, she always controlled the situation and the actions. Now she was under the total control of four guys. All the erotic sexual parts of her body were under assault and overwhelmed. Her body tingled and her cunt was sopping wet. Every nerve was on edge. Her platinum hair was wet. She could barely breathe. Her mouth was being fucked hard, like it was a cunt. Her breathing was reduced to snorting thru her nose. Snot escaped from her nose and covered her puffy lips. Was she now a Fuck Doll?

I motioned to Bern, who was face-fucking Crystal, to move closer together and to push Crystal even harder. As we simultaneously pushed towards each other, we were bending Crystal into a not-so-normal arched back position. How far could we bend this big, strong, gorgeous female? Crystal was not a small person. She was tall, strong and muscular, with very long and strong legs, big meaty tits, and a well-formed, shapely ass. Crystal's young body had been "pretzeled". Why not push her pretzel limits again, harder and further? As we pounded and bent her voluptuous body back and forth, her back was bent into a severe arch. Her knees came off the table and only her toes touched. Crystal was now a big, strong, muscular floppy rag doll under our control. She was our incoherent Fuck Doll to play with - whatever we wanted to do.

The constant pushing, pulling, and multiple sensory thrills caused our Crystal Fuck Doll to lose herself again in a messy, wet orgasm. As she spewed her bodily liquids, Crystal lost it and she began twitching, slobbering, and snorting unintelligible sounds. She again snorted like a pig in heat, even while her fully packed mouth was licking and sucking Bern's dick: