Crystal Lass - Pretzeled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lying on top of her, Bern reached behind her head and gripped her red boots, using the boots for leverage. She began whimpering as he squeezed her into a tight ball. Crystal was now his Fuck Doll to play with. She could barely move or twitch as he controlled her. He thrusted hard, deliberately, and repeatedly. His rock-hard dick slammed deep into her and his balls slapped against her ass. Crystal thought it would never end, was afraid it would end, and didn't want it to end.

Crystal lost control as her pussy walls were stretched by his hard and huge dick, and her pussy was now squeezing Bern's dick. As he penetrated deeply, the tightness and slight friction produced a "sucking" sound. Crystal sensed another orgasm taking place. How humiliating. She could not control herself. She began snorting, had an orgasm, and spewed her bodily juices around Bern's dick onto the table. Bern, who always is in control, was amazed at how this magnificent young creature had lost control of herself. His body tightened as he erupted inside her, with gobs of cum spraying her pussy walls. Bern was very proud of himself. He had fucked the magnificent crime-fighter Crystal Lass.

His dick was now covered with cum and her bodily fluids and still semi-hard as he slowly pulled out. Not one to miss an opportunity, Bern shifted his position and pushed his semi-hard dick into the small "O" of Crystal's mouth. Startled, Crystal at first reacted by trying to evade him, but then, almost involuntarily, started to suck him into her mouth. Her lips tightened and her tongue began to stroke him. Bern, as only a young man can, instantly became rock-hard again. He knew the opportunity of a lifetime was there. He has just cum, and was again rock-hard deep in Crystal's hot mouth. He had just fucked Crystal's cunt and now he would face-fuck her; use her hot wet mouth and throat as another hot wet cunt.

Bern tightly held Crystal's head with both hands and thrust all the way in, pushing apart her throat muscles and causing her to gag. As Bern pushed deep, Crystal's eyes opened wide. She was okay with licking and sucking but she was not anticipating this rape of her face and mouth. Crystal was confident and thought she could control this young guy by licking and sucking him. But he was controlling her. Bern was flexing his hips back and forth, pulling out and thrusting back in. Crystal's head and puffy lips were also being pulled back and forth. Her long platinum hair was flying in all directions. Spit and drool began oozing from Crystal's mouth. We were in awe as we watched the two of them and heard her puking, guttural sounds.

Bern began pulling and pushing Crystal's beautiful face back and forth over his dick, twisting and twisting her head from side to side. Horrified, Crystal realized he was fully in control of her head, mouth, and lips. She was helpless as he used her beautiful mouth as nothing more than his personal cunt to be fucked. Crystal now fully realized she was being used as a "Fuck Doll" by the four guys.

As Bern was getting closer to ejaculating, he began thrusting and pulling harder and faster. His dick was swollen and getting even harder. Crystal was now slobbering and drooling more; her puffy lips stretched and squeezed him. Crystal's senses had been violated to the point that she was delirious. Her eyes crossed and her mouth fell slack. Crystal was, at this time, a true Fuck Doll; nothing more than a sex toy for four guys her age. When Bern finally came, he buried himself as far down Crystal's throat as he could. With a small groan, he flooded her throat and mouth with cum. Bern was proud of himself. He had fucked and face-fucked the crime-fighter Crystal Lass.

Al, the biggest and the brawniest of the four, had been waiting impatiently for Bern to finish. He had fondled and squeezed Crystal's firm body. Now, he will finally get to fuck that fine, silky-smooth, firm ass. Al had given a lot of thought to this event, and had planned exactly how to make the most of this opportunity.

Al stripped and climbed onto the table along with two large firm pillows. His large and long dick was throbbing. It was hard, pulsating, and dripping pre-cum. He pushed two large fingers into Crystal's unbelievably small asshole. As his hands began to invade her body, she sensed another person. Her eyes opened and darted around. Crystal saw Al hovering over her. He was rudely probing and invading her wet and most private asshole. Crystal's greatest fear was about to come true. He would ass-rape her. She was terrified.

"Noooo"... whleeze! " Crystal blubbered, to no avail. Al was not going to be denied.

Al reached under Crystal, grabbed her firm ass cheeks with his big hands and lifted her. Crystal saw Al's enormous dick, rock-hard and throbbing, and her mind lurched into panic mode. His huge dick would tear, rip, and obliterate her small anal opening. Her tight, amazing beautiful ass was about to be destroyed. Crystal was frightened out of her mind. Her mind went into a shutdown mode. She refused to acknowledge that she was about to be pounded, torn, raped, and bloodied.

"Nooooo", she mouthed. Her eyes rapidly darted all over, looking for an escape.Al easily picked her up and flipped her over. Crystal was now face-down on the table, with her breasts and face pressed flat. Al positioned the two pillows under her lower body. Her ass and pussy were about 12" above the table. Crystal's magnificent ass cheeks and her tiny virginal wrinkled asshole were suspended in the air, pointed upward and directly at Al's dick. She was frightened. Crystal knew her ass would be ripped and torn.

Al wasted no time. His big hands began to squeeze her firm and meaty ass, pushing and pulling, savoring its silky-smooth surface. He squeezed and pummeled her two meaty globes and began to smack and spank her with both hands. He started lightly, watching her jiggle as he smacked and stroked her. Crystal's ass cheeks started to turn red and twitch as he smacked them harder. Crystal was mortified, humiliated, and realized she was again turned-on. She wanted this young guy to satisfy his devious and wicked desires and ass-fuck her.

Crystal had always been proud of her ass; the way it accentuated and enhanced the curves of her body. Crystal exercised to keep her body strong and trim, and did specific exercises to strengthen and firm her ass. She knew guys were always looking at her and focused on her toned and tight ass, so she never hesitated to flaunt it in front of them. Crystal had a vicarious thrill knowing guys lusted after her and, being a sometime bitch, she often flaunted herself in front of them.

Crystal was devastated. She realized her magnificent virgin ass would soon be his. He was in full control of her. She was about to be brutally ass-fucked by a huge dick. She could not stop her body from twitching and shaking. Her tiny anal hole would soon be penetrated, rammed, and fucked hard. His thick hard dick would stretch, rip, and tear her tight asshole. She would bleed, be obscenely huge and no longer exclusive.

Al began to slap and spank Crystal's ass hard enough to make her cheeks turn fiery red. He squeezed her ass and pulled her cheeks apart; liking the way they bounced back when he released them. She cried out as he smacked her. It hurt. Crystal was mortified. She realized the swatting by his strong hands was turning her on. She was thrilled, and terribly afraid. Crystal's proud ass was about to be fucked for the first time.

"No, please, don't let this happen", she whimpered to herself.

Al scooped up a blob of the slippery lubricant and pushed two large fingers into Crystal's tiny hole. He pushed deep and spread the lubricant around her tight anus and passageway. As Al probed deep with one hand, with the other hand he pushed her boots and upper body harder onto the tabletop. Al then coated his dick with the lubricant and positioned the head of his dick at her tiny puckered entrance.

Crystal began to panic. She was about to be ass-fucked for the first time. Her sphincter muscles tightened and she bore down with fierce determination to stop him. He pushed harder and forced his dick just inside her tight anal opening, stretching it to accommodate him. Al was now hovering over her, anchoring Crystal's boots with both hands, and his rock-hard dick was just inside her anal opening. He knew she could not stop him and that he was about to stuff her with his huge dick. He pushed harder and soon he was another inch inside her. Crystal squealed but the sounds were not intelligible. Al pushed again and was now deeper. Crystal's anal walls were being stretched and expanded to accommodate his length and wide girth. It hurt and she sensed bleeding. Crystal was afraid, excited, and tingly, all at the same time.

She mouthed: "No... don't do this... unhhhh!... no... unnhhhh!... ass-fuck me... hard!"

Al had positioned his large body over her so that he could maximize his thrusts into Crystal's ass and pound it without mercy. He was as hard as a rock, large and long, and wanted to fuck her until she screamed and pleaded for mercy. Crystal's tight and slippery channel was driving him crazy. Without thinking, he put more muscle and brawn into action and drove his dick deep into her. His balls banged against the crack of Crystal's ass. Al's dick was being squeezed hard. He was violating, raping, and ass-fucking her hard and deep.

Crystal shrieked. Her eyes bulged as she was brutally rammed and penetrated. The walls of her colon were being stretched and hurt. Skin was ripping and she was bleeding. It felt like a large, fat, hot steel rod was tearing her apart. Her proud magnificent tight ass was being pummeled and pounded into submission. Crystal Lass was whipped and defeated. This young guy, her age, was in complete control of her.

"No... stop... it hurts... take it out... please... unnnhhh!... no... don't stop!"

Al's strokes were now long and hard. When he drove his dick deep in her, you could hear a "whump" sound as he pounded Crystal's ass cheeks. He fucked her harder again and again. Al wanted it to last forever but knew it would not.

Crystal Lass was at his mercy. Al could do anything he wished. He let his heavy upper body weight settle on her, crushing her on the tabletop. Crystal gasped as she was flattened and crushed by his weight. As Al pummeled and raped her ass, Crystal lost it and began to squeal and snort through her nose. He rammed her hard and long, again and again, and her eyes rolled back into her head. Crystal Lass was being ass-fucked like a female pig. Unknowingly, Crystal began to snort:

"Unghh... Ukkh... Eekkh... Oinnkkkhh!"

We were mesmerized by what we were seeing. The proud, strong, magnificent, crime-fighter Crystal Lass was being squashed, pounded and brutalized by our friend. Crystal, the crime-fighter, was being viciously ass-fucked, and she had been reduced to squealing like a female pig in heat:

"Onnkkh!... Oinkkk!... Oinkkkkkk!"

To make this experience really memorable, Al reached under Crystal, secured her engorged and sensitive clitoris between his thumb and forefinger, and began to vigorously stroke and pinch her super-sensitive clit. She reacted blindly to this strong sensory experience by losing whatever small control she had. Crystal was now a mindless mixture of pain and pleasure. The friction of the large rock-hard dick driving in and out of her ass, plunging and withdrawing over and over again, combined with her captured clit being stroked and fondled, overwhelmed her. Crystal, having lost control, snorted and squealed and again erupted with a messy orgasm, her bodily liquids spewing onto the table.

Crystal completely collapsed under Al in a soppy wet mess. Al was enjoying his opportunity to have total dominance over Crystal Lass and continued to pound her young once-tight asshole, delighting in the feel of her passageway walls that were squeezing his dick. Al knew he was about to cum. He brought his knees under him, and with his huge hands, squeezed the two big hunks of Crystal's magnificent ass cheeks. Squeezing her firm cheeks into two big firm gripping "handles", he lifted her lower body and began slamming, pushing, and pounding Crystal's cheeks back and forth on his throbbing dick.

Al was brutally butt-fucking Crystal Lass. Her magnificent proud ass belonged to him to enjoy as long as he could hold out. He thought she needed and wanted to be fucked. Deep down, she really wanted it. When he exploded in her ass he pulled her tight against his belly as he spewed and sprayed deep within her. Finally, Al reluctantly and slowly pulled his softening dick from Crystal's once tiny wrinkled asshole. Al settled his large body on top of her, his bulk and weight crushing and squeezing her body harder onto the tabletop. He was on his knees, pushing his legs against her now pulverized ass. With his strong arms and hands, he pulled her red boots even tighter. Crystal could not move as Al crushed, squeezed and compressed her voluptuous body into a tight oval. She was lost. Her eyes rolled back into her head. She was delirious and blubbering.

A mixture of blood and cum spilled out of her ass. Al wanted to assess the damage he has done. He lifted her higher and pulled her muscled cheeks far apart. Crystal's torn, bloody virgin asshole now gaped open, large enough to insert three or four fingers to some depth. Crystal's anal rim was leaking blood and cum. Al was proud of himself. He alone did this to a gorgeous super-heroine. The Crystal Lass gorgeous now belonged to him.

Bob, who had been not-so-patiently waiting his turn, finally prompted Al, who reluctantly relinquished his position. Bob stripped down, climbed onto the table, and took control of Crystal Lass. She was whimpering; she was lost to the world.

Crystal sensed a change and her eyes darted open. She could feel different hands on her. When Bob lifted her and turned her over onto her back into the helpless turtle position, she saw another young guy hovering over her. His dick was also rock-hard and large. Crystal knew she was in for another round of forced fucking, or whatever this young guy wanted to do to her. She had already been fucked, face-fucked, and ass-fucked. This guy could do nothing further to her. Little did she know...

Bob had his own sexual fantasy in mind. He recognized that Crystal could easily have an orgasm, and had already seen her have an orgasm. How could he give her an orgasm that she would never forget while, at the same time, enable him to enjoy his own sexual fantasy? He had always thought a "69" experience would be fantastic. He would have his special fantasy with Crystal Lass.

Bob positioned himself so that he was on his knees straddling her red boots, his dick hanging over Crystal's face. Bob bent over with his face inches away from Crystal's pussy and clit. Crystal saw his raging hard dick hovering over her, rubbing against her face. Alarmed, she turned her head to the side to avoid him.

Crystal mouthed futilely to herself: "No, I will not have another big dick in my mouth."

Bob gently trapped Crystal's enlarged sensitive clit between his thumb and forefinger, squeezing and stroking it. Crystal sensed what he was doing and a guttural moan escaped from her mouth. Bob began sucking hard on her clit, sucking it deep into his mouth. With two long fingers he pushed deep into her pussy and gently probed for her G-spot. When she involuntarily clamped her vaginal walls tight, Bob realized Crystal was reacting. He continued to finger-fuck her and she got even wetter. With his other hand he probed her anus and gently explored with two long fingers. Bob tended to be a gentle, kind person, and Crystal was on the receiving end of Bob's gentle version of sex. Bob was smart and relentless as he sucked hard and long on Crystal's clit. He knew she was responding - or would respond - to his mouth and fingers. Bob wanted Crystal to have a willing and wild orgasm.

This surprise tenderness overwhelmed Crystal and she started getting excited by Bob's sucking and gentle nibbling on her super- sensitive clit, while softly finger-fucking both her pussy and ass. This confused her. Crystal, deep down, loved rough sex, but this surprise tenderness was turning her on. It scared her just a bit. Crystal fully understood what Bob's sexual intentions were. He wanted her to suck, tongue, and engulf his dick in her hot wet mouth. Her initial instincts were to deny him. Soon, her instincts and intentions begin to waiver. He was pleasuring her immensely. Her eyes fluttered and she knew that she could not avoid another strong orgasm. It would come soon. Crystal realized the coming orgasm would be pleasurable and warm for her.

Crystal was confused. These guys, her age, had overpowered her, stripped her naked, tied her up, brutally fucked and abused her. Scared, she realized she had secretly wanted to be raped. This young guy was being gentle with her. He wanted to please her. Crystal realized, almost against her will, she wanted to pleasure him - because he was pleasuring her. How could she pleasure this him even more? By squeezing his dick and sucking him...hard. Crystal searched for Bob's swollen dick with her open puffy mouth. She trapped the head of his dick between her swollen lips and began to suck it deep into her mouth. Bob, no dummy, slid deep into Crystal's hot mouth. The feeling was incredible. Her throat muscles squeezed his dick. Crystal sucked and tongued him harder. She welcomed his rock-hard dick deep in her mouth. She rocked forward, sucking and swallowing his dick deeper into her throat. Crystal soon realized she was face-fucking herself but didn't care. She was liking a big dick deep in her mouth and throat.

Bob realized that Crystal was being turned on by hard sex. By nature, however, he tended to be a gentle but dominate person and he was more than willing to satisfy both of them. Crystal's mouth and throat were completely packed by his dick deep in her mouth and stretching her throat muscles. She looked again like a stuffed pig. Crystal gagged slightly as his dick filled her but she continued to suck and lick him. Crystal was lost and bewildered at this mutual sexual satisfaction. She did not understand why she wanted to suck his large and hard dick, why she wanted him to erupt in her mouth, why she wanted to swallow his spurting cum. Crystal sucked him even harder, wanted to suck the cum out of him. With her packed mouth, she croaked:

"Don't stop! More... more... harder." It came across as muffled gibberish.

Unknowingly, the two had come together in an unplanned mutual sexual satisfaction goal. They both wanted to please the other and sensed the urgency to have a mutual release. They both grunted, snorted, and moaned as the two of them were about to explode. As it got closer, their movements, and the tempo of their grunts were faster. Within a second of each other, both had a wild orgasm. With a frenzy, Bob erupted and unloaded deep into Crystal's throat. Her throat muscles contracted around his dick as she swallowed his cum. With a muffled guttural scream, Crystal ejaculated, spraying Bob's face, fingers and hands with her bodily liquids. They shook and twitched and both moaned inarticulately with their mouths full. Then both of them collapsed.

The three of us were amazed. All four of us were experiencing sexual thrills beyond our comprehension. We were manhandling, fucking, and ass-fucking this beautiful, magnificent big young body; taking liberties beyond belief. Crystal, who had been taken against her will, stripped naked, fucked, ass-fucked, and pounded by us, appeared - at times - to be completely turned on by what we were doing to her. Crystal Lass didn't realize she was becoming our personal gorgeous, big-breasted, and firm-assed Fuck Doll. The four of us were once again ready for a second round. Young guys always had the advantage of instant erections. It was time for a second mind-blowing session with Crystal Lass.