Cuck Conversation: Wine Festival

Story Info
The consequences of asking too many questions.
1.6k words
4.01
7.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stevessv
stevessv
149 Followers

A conversation between a wife and husband about a date she made with a male friend.

W=wife

H=husband

@@@

H: I wanted you this morning.

W: I could feel that, Mister Handsalloverme.

H: I heard your alarm go off. I knew you were awake. I figured you were waiting for me to ravish you....

W: That's an assumption you've made since I first let you sleep next to me.

H: I know. You body calls my cock to action.

W: And your hands get busy.

H: It's a natural instinct. You're my wife.

W: That's dear.

H: It is. I like being dear to you. It helps me get inside you.

W: Not when I'm still asleep. I could care less about your dearness then.

H: Awe...are you sure?

W: I'm sure. I like your desire. But you don't get a free pass to my body. I have a say when and if we have sex.

H: You haven't seemed that interested. Is there something going on?

W: I'm not interested in sex when I'm asleep. Make sense?

H: Yes.

W: I think we need a rule since you like rules that you don't touch my nipples, breast or pussy without asking.

H: That'll kill the mood.

W: Darling, I'm not in the mood when you wake me up pulling my nipple. You need to wait until I'm awake and then ask. .. "May I touch you..."

H: But that kills the mood.

W: Not my mood. It might help get me in the mood.

H: I don't see that. How?

W: Because your desire can be a turn on, sometimes. So asking if you can touch me is a little aphrodisiac.

H: But asking kills the spontaneity. I think my fingers, my touch would get you going towards wanting to have sex.

W: Yes, sometimes. But from now on I want you to ask.

H: Well, I wanted you this morning. I was standing straight up for you.

W: I think your cock knows things before you know them.

H: What do you mean?

W: I think your cock knows I've been meaning to tell you something.

H: There's another man sniffing around?

W: Come here. Stand in from of me.

H: Okay.

W: Undo your pants and pull them down. And your underwear.

H: Why?

W: Hah. See. Just do what I say.

H: You want to do a scene?

W: No, no scene. Not anymore than you putting your hand between my legs in the morning.

H: Okay.

W: Take your underwear off. I should make you wear panties. Put your hands behind your back.

H: What's going on?

W: You'll see. This is a test to prove something.

H: Prove what?

W: Try not to be so... stop asking questions.

H: Sorry.

W: Of course. I have something to tell you and I think I know exactly how you'll react. Listen to me.

H: Yes.

W: I've met another man.

H: A bull?

W: No. Maybe. He's in my Photography group. His name is Brian.

H: I didn't think you were interested in that any more.

W: I wasn't.

H: So now you are?

W: This just happened. I've know him for over a year. We've been friends.

H: Now you're more than friends?

W: Maybe. We'll see. This is what I mean why I wanted your pants off.... Look...you notice what's happening?

H: Yes.

W: You're getting hard.

H: I am. Sorry.

W: Just hearing me talk about another man does that to you.

H: Yes.

W: you don't even know if he's kissed me and you're getting hard.

H: Has he? Have you told him about us?

W: That's all it takes. Me mentioning another man.

H: I know.

W: You'll be all over me tonight, wondering about Brian, that's his name.

H: I'll ask permission.

W: You better.

H: I'll be good.

W: I don't want to fight you off ...I want you to learn how to quiet those thoughts in some other way than by fucking me or trying to fuck me because even fucking me never quiets them.

H: What happened with Brian?

W: Did you hear what I just said?

H: Yes.

W: Brian is filling your head.

H: You said I need to quiet my thoughts. I will. I promise. Will you tell me what happened?

W: There's nothing big to tell. He's become a friend. There's definitely a mutual attraction. He asked for my phone number a couple of weeks ago and I gave it to him. We're been exchanging texts in the morning..

H: That's why you've been in your office in the morning and not out for your walks?

W: He's an interesting man. He speaks French. He goes to Europe at least once a year. He teaches poetry at John Carroll and Kent State. Last weekend at the state park we broke off from the group and went off on our own to photograph. He takes Macro shots like I like.

H: Have you told him about us?

W: He tells me he likes to cook and was in school at Cornell to learn the restaurant business.

H: Yeah.

W: You're hard. Look.

H: I know. You know this turns me on.

W: That he likes to cook?

H: No. That you like it that he knows how to cook.

W: it is a good way for a man to work his way into my heart if not down my pants.

H: That's why I'm hard.

W: I know but...darling...this isn't a scene. He's not our plaything.

H: Have you kissed?

W: No. But he took me to Pier W Saturday after our hike.

H: You didn't tell me.

W: I'm telling you now. You've told me you want me to do this my way.

H: You act like this is my idea.

W: It's been something you've asked me about for almost three years now.

H: So he might be a boyfriend?

W: I might become his girlfriend. You'd like that...hah. That idea made your cock jump up a little more didn't it?

H: Yes. I want you to have fun and enjoy another man- to feel free.

W: That'd be nice. Brian might be the one.

H: What makes you think that?

W: He seems to have real confidence. Not in some false- I have big shoulders way. Real confidence. He made plans for us without asking my approval. Maybe it's his size, he's tall and fit and strong.

H: Have you told him about us?

W: I'm doing this my way. I'll tell you what I want to tell you.

H: Don't you think we need to discuss it.

W: We've talked about this endlessly. I know your fantasy. You live in fantasy. I want a pleasant reality with another man. The way that's going to come about is for you to contain yourself and for something to evolve naturally for me. Nothing may happen with Brian but I'm not going to let you become my examiner drilling me with questions about what's going on. It's not a scene or a role play.

H: That's more like polyamory.

W: I guess....for you it's cuckolding but on my terms.

H: Oh?

W: Yes. Look, you're hard, you're erect and ready to fuck me as if I were laying in front of you naked w my legs open. You've got that glazed over look like the only thing you want in the world right now is me. But that's not going to happen. I should make you wait a week until after our date.

H: You have a date?

W: He's taking me to a wine festival in Niagara Falls on Saturday.

H: You'll be gone the whole day?

W: I will. I'm looking forward to it. It's suppose to be a big event.

H: If you both drink too much he won't be able to drive home.

W: We'd have to stay in a hotel.

H: In the same room?

W: Maybe.

H: You're really hot for him aren't you?

W: I'm excited about our date and spending time with him. He's a friend.

Whatever it is I want, and I'm not sure, I want it to be natural and spontaneous.

H: So you've told him about us?

W: (irritated) You know. Stop. Stop. Take your hands out from behind your back.

H: Why?

W: Because I said so.

H: Okay.

W: Grab your balls.

H: Like this?

W: No. Like I've made you do it before..., grab them at the base and hold them up.

H: Okay.

W: No hold them tight. Hold them up to me. So they're tight in the sac. Tighter.

H: Like this?

W: Tighter. Pull them out. Tighter

H: I am.

W: Okay. That's it. Now. How many times have you asked me if I've told Brian about us?

H: I don't know?

W: How many?

H: Two.

W: No. No. it's been five times. You asked five times. I'm gonna smack your balls double that. I don't want to hear that question from you, Nick. It's just like your pestering fingers- you wont leave me alone. I ignored the question and you should have realized that meant I wasn't going to answer it.

H: It's a fair question. He should know where we stand.

W: Hold them up. Count.

H: Oh, that hurt.

W: Count.

H: One....Two, oh please, whew....Three.

W: Hold them out to me.

H: FOUR, oh, no, aggg. That really hurts.

W: Let me see your balls. Up. Pull them out all the way. Show me. Tighter.

H: FIVE. No, no stop, please.

W: NO! Hold them out.. you have five more coming.

H: Ahh. No Six six six. RED. Please.

W: Okay. Red. Good boy. Get dressed.

H: Do you want to talk about it some?

W: I've talked all I need to talk. I'm interested in another man. Now be a good cuckold and live with it.

stevessv
stevessv
149 Followers