Cuckold Talk: Hard Hopes

Story Info
His wife wants more than just role play.
1.7k words
3.59
11.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stevessv
stevessv
149 Followers

A conversation between a wife and husband about his failure to get hard the last time she wanted to make love.

WIFE

You've got a sexy ass.

HUSBAND

I knew there a reason you loved me.

WIFE

It's not just that ...but when all else fails- there is that.

HUSBAND

I know, sometimes my penis fails to live up to its high hopes.

WIFE

You mean hard hopes.

HUSBAND

Yes, ...right.

WIFE

I like hard.

HUSBAND

But you need my softness.

WIFE

I need hardness. A man does hard and soft for the woman in his life.

HUSBAND

That's ironic.

WIFE

No.

HUSBAND

They contradict.

WIFE

No.

HUSBAND

No?

WIFE

I need you hard, to show me you want me...so I feel desired. That's the best feeling....

HUSBAND

I can't tell you how much I desire you.

WIFE

You desire me when I lead, when I'm on top, that gets you hard.

HUSBAND

But you want to lead.

WIFE

Sometimes I do.

HUSBAND

No?

WIFE

Sometimes I have to or the lights would get turned off.

HUSBAND

I could pay the bills.

WIFE

I want to be desired. I don't want to be on top all the time.

HUSBAND

But for me, soft is a better default than hard. I'd rather kneel at your feet that pin you under my boot.

WIFE

You couldn't pin me under your boot if you wanted too.

HUSBAND

Of course. Really. I prefer worshipping you.

WIFE

That feels gooey and ...it feels false.

HUSBAND

It's not. It's love,..it's deference, admiration, appreciation....all that.

WIFE

That's sweet. But I don't think I trust sweetness. I don't trust sentimental.

HUSBAND

No?

WIFE

No. Sweetness is nice but I trust a man's desire.

HUSBAND

Anyone, lots of men desire you. I'm sure.

WIFE

Sure. They're looking for a hole to fuck. I'm not talking about anyone. I'm talking about you, us, our intimacy.

HUSBAND

But desire comes and goes...love...that's durable. The cock of the man you love is always going to be soft more than it's going to be hard.

WIFE

Your hardness counts...it takes us to a higher place. Softness is something I have with my girlfriends.

HUSBAND

But...there is security in softness, don't you think.

WIFE

I think...there's more security in a good hard cock. A man's desire for a woman is her security too. There's something I trust about a hard cock.

HUSBAND

That's funny. You could get any cock hard if you wanted.

WIFE

I know darling. But out of that love and security I want a man who pins me to the bed ...and takes me with his ...out of his desire...I need that...and I hate to say this but you don't get hard for me like that. Not any more.

HUSBAND

I do. Of course I do.

WIFE

No. You only get hard when I step into a role.

HUSBAND

What?

WIFE

You can't get hard unless I'm teasing you about another man or....

HUSBAND

No, no that's no true..

WIFE

It's true. I've felt it. You get hard when I mention Jonathan or when I smack your balls... when I'm your Mistress.

HUSBAND

That definitely gets me hard.

WIFE

It's as if you want me to crush the very thing that causes your desire.

HUSBAND

I swoon...you'll never know how great that feels when you're rough like that.

WIFE

It's the only thing. It used to turn me on to turn you on like that.

HUSBAND

I could tell. You really got into it.

WIFE

I loved seeing how hard it got you. You were putty in my hands.

HUSBAND

I still am.

WIFE

It even used to make me feel secure. Like I was the center of your world.

HUSBAND

You are. What more could you want?

WIFE

I've lost that. I see it for what it is.

HUSBAND

You don't like being adored?

WIFE

I don't trust it. It feels false. It's a role.

HUSBAND

But it's not.

WIFE

You put me in a role. If I'm not in role your dick stays soft. Im forced to play your game.

HUSBAND

No.

WIFE

Yes. Your game is the center of our sex life. I want a man who desires me...me, not some role play version of me, a man who puts me at the center, whose dick stands up at the thought of fucking ME.

HUSBAND

Just say the word. We'll fuck.

WIFE

You can't.

HUSBAND

I can.

WIFE

No you can't. We... you... tried last Saturday, you couldn't get hard. I didn't smack your balls or tease you about Jonathan.

HUSBAND

I was...

WIFE

I wanted to make love without the dominant-submissive role play...I wanted to make love and you stayed soft. You were a dishrag.

HUSBAND

I was tired. That's all.

WIFE

No. You weren't. Why can't you admit this...you only get hard if I get rough with you or dominate or tease you about him.

HUSBAND

That's not true.

WIFE

It is true and it's a turnoff. Our sex life hasn't evolved it's devolved into a role play game.

HUSBAND

That sounds awful.

WIFE

That's how I feel.

HUSBAND

I'm sorry.

WIFE

I don't think there's anything you can do about it.

HUSBAND

I was tired that night.

WIFE

You know...I never told you but the next morning ...after I tried to make love to you...I got a picture from Jonathan. You know what it was?

HUSBAND

Did you tell me?

WIFE

He sent a picture of his hard cock and below it he wrote..."This is waiting for you...anytime." He's got a great dick.

HUSBAND

Really?

WIFE

Below that he wrote: "What's your husband offering?"

HUSBAND

No?

WIFE

Yes. His timing was amazing. He was reading my mind.

HUSBAND

That's when you took the picture of my cock when I was trying to eat breakfast. You sent him that picture?

WIFE

Yep. I wanted him to see the soft man I had at home.

HUSBAND

You insisted I stand up...and let you take a picture.

WIFE

Yep. That was a moment...I'll admit...a moment when your softness turned me on because I knew it would turn Jonathan on.

HUSBAND

Did his picture turn you on?

WIFE

Of course it did even though I'm not a fan of getting dick pics. I was that day. I needed that.

HUSBAND

That gets me hard...knowing he turned you on.

WIFE

Of course. Anytime you hear me talking about another man you stiffen up. That's your game.

HUSBAND

But that's how I desire you.

WIFE

That's not normal. Normal men don't get hard when they learn they're wife is enjoying a picture of another man's cock.

HUSBAND

I know.

WIFE

I like it that Jonathan knows your not hard for me like he is. I think he wants me to stop fucking you. He wants me for himself- the way normal men are. His desire...it's at the very center of our intimacy.

HUSBAND

You consider yourself intimate with Jonathan?

WIFE

I don't think that's any of your business. He's a good guy and he wants me...wants me without the role play stuff you need.

HUSBAND

You think we're losing our intimacy?

WIFE

Sexual. Yes. You're more like a girlfriend than a husband. Not like the man I want.

HUSBAND

Jonathan's becoming that man?

WIFE

I don't know. I don't know. Maybe. I don't like that question. He's fun and gets hard. He loves to fuck. I love knowing and feeling his desire.

HUSBAND

I can change.

WIFE

No, you can't and I don't want you trying.... You're like a girlfriend. I accept who you are.

HUSBAND

I've always been submissive.

WIFE

Yes. Yes. You've always been up front and honest about that.

(Pause)

HUSBAND

What are you thinking? You got a funny look on your face.

WIFE

You know...you might like this... to remind me that you're not the man I want... I should put you in panties.

HUSBAND

To remind you?

WIFE

Yes, to remind me you're like a girlfriend. Do you want to start wearing panties?

HUSBAND

It's been a fantasy.

WIFE

Of course. I knew that.

HUSBAND

Yes.

WIFE

Yes. But I don't want to fuck a man who wears women's panties. Remember that.

HUSBAND

You could learn.

WIFE

We can be friends and you can serve me like a good boy We'll pick bedspreads and placemats together but you're not going to fuck me.

HUSBAND

I won't wear panties if you don't want me too.

WIFE

No. NO. I KNOW THAT! But you want to. You need to. That's my point.

HUSBAND

I know you want a man.

WIFE

Yes...I WANT a MAN who wants me like a man wants a woman.

HUSBAND

Sorry.

WIFE

Don't apologize.

HUSBAND

I'm a submissive. I love you. You changed your last name to mine. We're two. We are until death do us part.

WIFE

Yes and that's got nothing to do with this. I love being married. I love knowing we share a legal and spiritual bond. I love you.

HUSBAND

I can change.

WIFE

No. STOP saying that. You can't.

HUSBAND

I'll try.

WIFE

You've been like this since you were a teenager. You need a woman to wear the pants, to put you in your place, to make you kneel.

HUSBAND

What can I do?

WIFE

Nothing.

HUSBAND

Nothing? ...there's that look.

WIFE

Yes.

HUSBAND

What?

WIFE

Here's what you can do. You can purchase a pair of bright pink panties, the pinkest you can find.

HUSBAND

Really?

WIFE

Woman's panties, pretty pink ones.

HUSBAND

You want me to start wearing panties.

WIFE

Yes. Wearing panties will remind me... that I'm not to going to get from you what I can get from a man like Jonathan.

HUSBAND

I'll wear them.

WIFE

I know. It's what you want.

HUSBAND

It is. But I want us to fuck too...to make love like you want.

WIFE

No. I need to accept....to adjust.

HUSBAND

Adjust to what?

WIFE

To you. To the way you are. The woman is always has to adjust.

HUSBAND

I'll buy a pair of panties and put them on for you.

WIFE

Yes plan on wearing them this Friday. Jonathan is coming to pick me up. We have a dinner date on the lake.

HUSBAND

You want him to see me wearing them?

WIFE

Yep. He needs to know about this change. I want him to see you for who you are. He'll like that.

HUSBAND

Will you?

WIFE

It's amusing...and to be honest, it's also a little sad to me. Pitiful. A loss. But you are who you are.

stevessv
stevessv
149 Followers