Cuckold Talk: Are You Sure?

Story Info
His wife knows he shouldn’t be so sure.
2.4k words
3.22
48.6k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stevessv
stevessv
149 Followers

This is a conversation between a husband and wife. The husband has once again told his wife that he'd like her to cuckold him.

WIFE

Is this something you really want? Are you sure?

HUSBAND

For sure.

WIFE

For sure? How can you be so sure?

HUSBAND

I just am. You were really really sure you wanted a child back when we got pregnant. It's like that.

WIFE

But what if I fall in love and want to divorce you and marry him? You are replaceable.

HUSBAND

Hah. I doubt that'll happen. We're too good together. You wouldn't do that.

WIFE

There are always greener pastures darling.

HUSBAND

We're not cows.

WIFE

But a new man...could be exciting, new experiences. What if he loved to travel?

HUSBAND

We're too good together for you to leave me for just...better sex.

WIFE

There's more to another man than just sex.

HUSBAND

I know that. At least in my head. What I think you'd enjoy is the freedom.

WIFE

Freedom?

HUSBAND

Yeah. I want you to open the door...the freedom to enjoy another man. That's all. To enjoy his interest in you or...you know, enjoy his cock.

WIFE

It's that last part you think about most isn't it? Me enjoying another man's hard cock.... That really turns you on?

HUSBAND

Yeah. Yeah. That's it. For sure.

WIFE

For sure. You're so sure.

HUSBAND

For sure I'm for sure.

WIFE

You nut.

HUSBAND

And I know you'd want... you'd want more than just sex.

WIFE

I might. It might surprise you what I'd like.

HUSBAND

You'd be okay with just sex?

WIFE

I might. I'm not sure you'd be able to handle anything else.

HUSBAND

Handle what else?

WIFE

Handle me...having a man I really cared about. Who wanted take me out, buy me gifts, take me to Seattle for a sailing weekend.

HUSBAND

We could go to Seattle for a sailing trip.

WIFE

Yes we could... but it'd be exciting to be asked to go by another man.

HUSBAND

Really. I mean...I

know you'd need more than sex but a trip?

WIFE

Yes, to answer your question, yes I would need more than sex. Maybe not a travel partner but more than sex.

HUSBAND

I know...you've told me you were sure you could love more than one man.

WIFE

Would you be comfortable knowing I loved another man?

HUSBAND

I can't say. It hasn't happened.

WIFE

What if I told you it has happened?

HUSBAND

What do you mean?

WIFE

I've known for years that you were interested.... Do you think I haven't thought about it?

HUSBAND

I thought you'd tell me if you wanted to really do it.

WIFE

I've told you I'd consider it. I've never said no.

HUSBAND

I thought we'd talk... before we looked for a man.

WIFE

Yes. I know you thought that.

HUSBAND

Are you interested now?

WIFE

Yes. I am. In fact I've... found a man.

HUSBAND

You already have a man in mind.

WIFE

More than that.

HUSBAND

Why haven't you brought this up?

WIFE

I wasn't comfortable telling you until just now...I've been waiting for the right moment.

HUSBAND

Why? If you knew I wanted....

WIFE

I wanted it for myself.

HUSBAND

For yourself?

WIFE

Just for me. I wanted an affair...just for me.

HUSBAND

But...what...you could have had it for yourself. I'd have said yes. I love the idea. I've always wanted to make it...make it a reality.

WIFE

It's taken me time to figure out what I wanted. I had mixed feelings.

HUSBAND

That's why we needed to talk.

WIFE

It's taken a long time to believe you really... really wanted this.....Listen I'D NEVER, never want you to have an affair. It would never turn me on.

HUSBAND

But this is different. It wouldn't be an affair. It would be something we do together.

WIFE

But that's the other part. Like I just said. If we were going to do it...I needed to do it... just for me. To see how I...I...me how I liked it.

HUSBAND

But this is something we enjoy together.

WIFE

That's your version darling. I have my own version.

HUSBAND

What's that?

WIFE

It's what I just said.

Where it's private. Or more private. It's just for me. That's how I'd feel most comfortable. So yes I decided...

I decided I wanted to cuckold you. My way.

HUSBAND

So...but...you've been having an affair?

WIFE

Yes. Yes. Yes. I've been having an affair.

HUSBAND (Disbelief)

I can't believe.... After I've told you a hundred times how...

WIFE

Yes. I've been cheating on you...because you wanted me...told me...you wanted me...TO CHEAT ON YOU. Isn't that...hilarious?

HUSBAND

No,...... NO it's not....you've been doing it and not telling me. It's not fair. You've lied. That's not what I wanted.

How long has it been going on?

WIFE

For almost a year. After it started I thought you'd guess what was going on. I mean... you've really wanted to be a cuckold. I left all kinds of tell tale signs. Did you ever suspect...

HUSBAND

No. Never. Never.

WIFE

That's funny. For a guy so turned on by the idea of his wife having sex with another man you never suspected I was having sex right under...when it was right under your nose.

HUSBAND

It's not funny. Are you kidding? It hurts. A lot.

WIFE

It is funny. And if it hurts maybe it was best left just a fantasy. Maybe you need to realize just how UNSURE you really are about cuckolding and not have been so confident about something it seems you really weren't.

HUSBAND

But you lied.

WIFE

I had too... to play your game my way. You don't make the rules. And anyway...all

that's past. It's Edward.

HUSBAND

Edward?

WIFE

Yes. Our friend. Who was just over for dinner.

You should have known. I wanted to see just how far I could take it before you found out. It became a kind of thrill. I wanted to get caught...I thought getting caught would be a big turn-on for YOU.

HUSBAND

You're kidding? You been having an affair with Edward? My Call of Duty teammate.

WIFE

For almost a year.

HUSBAND

Having sex with him?

WIFE

Yep... having sex with him. He's good.

HUSBAND

He's good in bed?

WIFE

Yep. And I've been hoping to get caught. But... you never caught me. The only guy who caught us having sex was...was Jonathan.

HUSBAND

Jonathan? What do you mean, what happened?

WIFE

Remember when we were at O'Malley's on St Patrick's night?

Remember I told you I was going out to the car to get my sweater. I whispered to you to come find me if I wasn't back in five minutes?

HUSBAND

No.

WIFE

I was meeting Edward in back of the bar by the fence behind the dumpster right next to our car. I had a skirt on and no panties. You knew that. I showed you.

HUSBAND

I don't remember.

WIFE

I whispered for you to come get me... I said someone might take advantage of me in the parking lot. It was a hint...the kind of cuckold hint I thought you'd play along with.

HUSBAND

Oh no...I thought you were teasing. I thought...

WIFE

Well if you would have come out to our car you would have caught me fucking Edward. Instead you're old friend Jonathan caught us.

HUSBAND

Jonathan who I used to coach the boys with?

WIFE

Yep. He knows you're a cuckold now. I wondered if he'd tell you...I really didn't want that.

HUSBAND

Jonathan saw you fucking Edward?

WIFE

He saw us. He said my name. My skirt was up around my waist. Edward had me pinned up against the fence.

HUSBAND (slowly)

Ohhhhh...Now everyone knows? He probably told his wife.

WIFE

He did. He told Erica and

she told my friend Alyssa who called me a week later and asked me if I was having an affair with Edward.

HUSBAND

Did you tell her?

WIFE

I did. I told her about your fantasy.. about being a cuckold...about trying to get caught by my clueless husband. She'd never heard of men who want that.

HUSBAND

Great. So Alyssa knows?

WIFE

Yep. Probably a lot of people know darling.

HUSBAND (slow to respond)

This...feels.. terrible. I don't know what to say.

WIFE

You're hurt and mad...I was afraid Id gone too far...but you're also hard aren't you?

HUSBAND

No, no. Okay. Yes I am... kind of. But this is....

WIFE

...is so what you've beg me to do for years now.

HUSBAND

Why didn't you tell me rather than try to get caught?

WIFE

I told you... I thought it would be a big turn on for you. And it started to feel like a thrill to me. It'd be...THE SURPRISE...the surprise you'd been dreaming of... the humiliation you want. Right?

HUSBAND

...not like that.

WIFE (Dismissive)

Are you saying there's a right way to serve up humiliation?

HUSBAND

We needed to talk about it and plan it.

WIFE

I...that would have ruined it.

HUSBAND

How?

WIFE

You can't stage a relationship...and that's...that's what you would have done. You would have turned it into a "project." A big kink scene. I wanted something real. That's what happened with Edward it was very spontaneous.

HUSBAND

When did it start?

WIFE

At Wendy's party last Thanksgiving weekend.

HUSBAND

Really? I remember seeing him there. He was just divorced.

WIFE

He'd been divorced for over a year at that time. His ex wife had moved to Boston.

HUSBAND

But we came home together that night? When did you...?

WIFE

We did it upstairs.

HUSBAND

...at the party? In a bedroom?

WIFE

Yep. You were downstairs talking away.... He kissed me in the hallway. He told me he always had a thing for me. I'd had too much to drink and you'd just explained what a Hotwife was...that morning....You were probably hoping something might happen at the party.

HUSBAND

I wasn't. That was almost a year ago. And you're still...Are you in love with him?

WIFE

No. No. That's why...that's why I didn't want to tell you. I'd never be comfortable telling you how I felt about another man and I knew you'd want to know. I knew you'd want this to be fit into a tight little box you created.

.

HUSBAND (slowly)

But we're married. We're a couple. Your my wife. I have a right to know.

WIFE

But it's my relationship and I have a right to keep what happens between Edward and me... to myself.

HUSBAND

Yes...but not this kind of thing.

WIFE

You're not entitled.

HUSBAND

I am.

WIFE (assuredly)

No. I'm telling you now because...BECAUSE YOU...YOU...never figured it out.

HUSBAND (loudly)

How should I have figured it out?

WIFE

Let me give you one example. Last Saturday after dinner... after you and Edward finished playing Call of Duty... I asked you to go to the grocery store. Edward never said he was leaving. Off you went leaving me and Edward alone in our house. Does a normal man do that? I doubt it.

HUSBAND

I trust you.

WIFE

I know you do. But you seem clueless too. Maybe you don't trust me so much as you stay clueless?

HUSBAND

What does that mean? You're blaming me?

WIFE

He didn't leave. At least not as you were leaving. He stayed.

HUSBAND

When did he leave?

WIFE

Gosh. Just before you got home.

HUSBAND

Why did he stay?

WIFE

Are you kidding? You're clueless. You don't seem to get the very thing you want, Take a... wild... guess why he stayed?

HUSBAND

Oh...

WIFE

So we could fuck...which we did. In our bed and finished maybe five minutes before you got home.

HUSBAND

Oh.

WIFE

I was trying to keep him in bed... so you'd walk in on us but he wasn't keen on getting caught. He never believed you'd like it.

HUSBAND

You've told him about my fantasy?

WIFE

I have. He's grateful you're who you are...he's made you into a cuckold.

HUSBAND

I But...that night you met me at the door in your pajama top and we went right to the bedroom and had sex.

WIFE

Yes. And I pushed you down between my legs to lick me...to lick my very very wet pussy. He'd cum in me minutes before.

HUSBAND

THAT'S...how you wanted me to find out?

WIFE

Wouldn't that be a cuckold's dream?

HUSBAND

NO. No. The cuckolds dream would be to...to...

WIFE

... to learn his wife was having sex with another man by tasting another man's cum in his wife's pussy?

HUSBAND

Yes in fantasy...I guess....yes but...

WIFE

Is your desire to be a cuckold...just a fantasy? Is it just fantasy. You just told me you were sure you wanted it...as we were once sure we wanted a baby.

HUSBAND

Yes. But the reality.

WIFE

You should kneel. You need to feel the reality darling. It's one thing to want a baby isn't it...it's another thing all together to have one. You know that.

HUSBAND

...I did taste something when I was licking you...but I don't know what cum tastes like and I didn't want to say anything because your pussy often tastes different.

WIFE

That was Ed's cum you were licking up. It wasn't the first time you licked up his cum.

HUSBAND

For a year you've done that?

WIFE

Yep. You've licked up mouthfuls of he and I.

HUSBAND

Really...I'm I'm stunned. I don't know.

WIFE

It's real. It happened.

You'll be okay. I have an assignment that might help.

HUSBAND

What's that?

WIFE

I want you to call Edward.

HUSBAND

No.

WIFE

Yes. Tell him that you know about it...then be a good cuckold and tell him that you're happy for us.

HUSBAND

Are you serious?

WIFE

I am. This is what you want. Of course you're happy. Or you will be...

HUSBAND

He won't believe me.

WIFE

Make him. Invite him to play that video game with you. Reassure him that it's okay that he is fucking me.

HUSBAND

You've tossed me in the deep end darling...I want what you want. It just feels different now....

WIFE

You need to pay attention.

HUSBAND

I've never loved a woman like I love you.

WIFE

You need to thank Edward. He started it with a kiss. How many beautiful things start with a kiss?

HUSBAND

We did.

WIFE

We did.

Call and thank him. He's a good guy. He's got a great cock. You owe him your thanks for what he's done for me... and for us.

HUSBAND

I'll call him.

WIFE

Yes,... you will. Good boy.

stevessv
stevessv
149 Followers