Cuck King J

Story Info
Meeting up with a new friend for a special treat...
3.4k words
3.47
7.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ysgubor
Ysgubor
2 Followers

A's heart was thumping. The digital clock on the cooker read 17:32. J would be home from work soon.

She tugged absently at her Totoro thigh high tights, then walked the ten or so steps to the bedroom in the small flat. For what seemed like the hundredth time that afternoon she moved the chair that she'd set up facing the bed. A bit closer this time. She smiled to herself. Perfect.

She looked in the wardrobe mirror. She'd been getting ready for the past hour, showering, shaving, trimming. She ran her hand over her close cropped head, hairs prickling under her touch. As well as the thigh highs she was wearing a black and white check skirt, and a low black top with a Nightmare Before Christmas motif. Her lingerie she'd bought specially for today. She felt a tickle in her gut, impatient. She licked her lower lip, felt her firm nipples against her new bra. He had to be here soon.

A few seconds later there was a knock on the door.

Trying not to hurry, she hurried back to the kitchen and then along the hallway. She didn't bother to check the view hole, hastily she pulled the door back and immediately grinned at the middle aged man standing there, recognising Shaun from his app profile and the WhatsApp pictures they'd shared. He grinned back, that winning toothy smile of his. He was wearing jeans and a loose shirt, and Doc Martens with their distinctive yellow laces. His head was shaved, closer than hers, and he had a neat beard just showing some white hairs at the chin.

'I found your place,' he said, gesturing. 'Ah, obviously.'

He looked around, A found it cute that he was nervous too.

'You went with the thighs highs and and the Nightmare Before Christmas top,' he stated unnecessarily. 'Y'know, they were my favourites from the photos'.

'I know, mine too,' replied A. 'Umm, come in.'

Shaun walked into the flat and looked absently around. It was a fairly typical place, IKEA furniture, L-shaped sofa, large flat TV mounted to the wall, some kids toys tucked hastily in a corner.

'Do you want a drink?' A asked.

'Umm sure, water?' Replied Shaun.

A moment later she passed him a glass and he sipped absently, then looked around again. He sighed.

'It's strange, I'm not sure what to say,' he gave an unconvincing chuckle. 'It was easier planning on WhatsApp somehow, wasn't it?' He asked, eyes flitting from the floor to meet hers.

'Maybe, but this is better,' said A, reaching out she took him by the hand. 'Umm, we don't actually have much time.'

'Oh, right. What time does... I mean, what time should we be...?' Shaun asked.

'Usually around 6ish,' replied A.

Shaun looked around and found the oven clock. 17:46.

'Right, so then... how do you want to... start?' He asked.

'I'm not really sure,' replied A. She took his hand and slowly laid it on her chest above her heart. She smiled again. 'Can you feel how my heart is going?'

'Ah, yeah,' said Shaun, clearly delighting in the feel of her skin under his fingertips.

Their eyes met, lingered. His hand was still over her heart, thumping in her chest. He could feel her bra shifting through her shirt, her small breasts rising and falling rhythmically.

'Can I kiss you?' Shaun asked.

A laughed. 'Yes please,' she replied.

Shaun placed his glass on a side table, then leaned closer. He took his other hand away from her chest and placed one on each of her hips. He was a good foot taller than A. He leaned in, head tilting down and hers went back automatically.

Their lips met tentatively at first, lips slightly dry, closed, friction. Then the stiffness went out of the kiss, instinct took over and they leaned into each other, pressing their moistening lips together. A's mouth opened, she could feel his breath, then extending the tip of her tongue searched until she found his, intertwined, dancing together.

Their bodies pressed closed together, unthinking his hands slid from her hips to gently caress her ass. Moving slowly up and down. Large, new hands gently kneaded her flesh. She felt a moan leave her mouth and get lost in his, their lips still locked together.

She ran her own hands up his chest until she could feel skin at the collar of his cotton shirt, and then down again over his stomach to the waist of his tight jeans. She prised one forefinger inside just a little, just so she could feel his skin, soft hairs. In response he pressed against her midriff and she could feel his hardening cock pressing against her stomach from inside the stiff denim.

Breaking the kiss she glanced at the clock. 17:52.

'Come with me,' she said breathily, and taking his hand led him assertively to the bedroom. She couldn't help putting a little more wiggle in her walk, just for him.

Shaun's eyes took in the bedroom, the kingsize bed, white furnishings, large wardrobe filling one entire wall, mirror on one door. His eyes lingered on the chair.

A noticed him looking, raised her hand to his cheek, and when he looked at her gave him a smile.

'Would you like to undress me?' She asked simply.

Shaun seemed to pause a moment, then gathered himself. 'Yes I would,' he replied.

First, he leaned in and gave A a long, lingering kiss. Then his hands went to her Black top. He untucked it from her skirt and then slowly pulled it up over her head. She shivered in spite of the heating on in the flat.

Shaun pulled back slightly and admired her black bra, just a little frill around the cups, which were themselves partially transparent so he could see her firm nipples protruding from small oval areola.

A didn't wait for him, she reached behind and unclasped her bra and let it fall to the floor. Her small, firm breasts jutting forward. Then she found the fastening of her skirt and unclipped it, letting it fall to the floor beside her top and bra. She stood before him in just her matching, almost see-through underwear. Shun could see neatly trimmed pubic hair through them, and the just a hint of her cleft.

He leaned in hungrily and kissed the side of her neck. She turned her head to give him access. Her smell was sweet, fruity, yet musky. Heady and enticing. He pushed himself into her, grinding his body against hers, then finding her face again he slid his tongue once more into her mouth to entwine with hers. The fabric of his shirt rough against her sensitive flesh.

A pulled back slightly, 'you're wearing too many clothes,' she said huskily.

Shaun reached up and started to unbutton his shirt, but A couldn't wait. She reached for the fly on his jeans, and with difficulty pulled out the buttons and opened the front. Shaun was pulling his shirt off, tossing it away, so A knelt before him and pulled down his jeans to his ankles. She knew she had to hurry now.

She roughly pulled the jeans over one ankle and foot, and then the other, and threw them away into a corner of the room. Still kneeling she turned back, now face to face with Shaun's tight black boxers, muscular thighs, his straining cock outlined starkly through the fabric and almost poking out of the waistband.

A moved her face forwards, and without thinking nuzzled his cock though his boxers with her nose. Shane sighed, somewhere between a breath and a moan. A opened her mouth and gently closed her teeth on his shaft through the fabric, then her lips. She delighted in his size and shape, how different it felt in her mouth.

Slowly A reached up and hooked her fingers into the waistband of his boxers, and pulled them steadily down. His cock was caught in the tight fabric, but she tugged, unwrapped, and after a moment being trapped his cock slipped free and bounced up, slapping his belly. Closely trimmed hair emphasising his beautiful dick, hard and thick. His foreskin already pulled partially back, his swollen glans tight and smooth, and the tip slightly moist. She could smell his precum.

She felt a shudder leave her lower stomach. It ran across her back and down across her ass, her thighs, making her pussy twitch with anticipation. As she moved slightly she felt her labia sliding slickly against each other, hot, horny, ready.

Reaching up she took hold of his stiff cock, holding it lightly, wrapping her fingers, marvelling and how big it looked in her small grasp. She felt him react slightly to her cold hand. His cock was warm and firm, she could feel it pulsing gently. She mover her hand along the length slowly and felt him shiver, moaning from his throat in a bass rumble.

Standing, she led him by his cock to the bed. Then letting go of him she climbed slowly onto the white sheets on her hands and knees, and crawled forward. Her damp thong underwear hiding nothing from his greedy gaze. Pressing her face into the sheets in the middle of the bed she reached behind, sliding her hands over her ass and took the small strings of the underwear in her hands and unpeeled them slowly over her rear and down to her knees.

Shaun had been transfixed, but now stepped forward and pulled the underwear out from under her, throwing the small triangle of damp fabric away. Without thinking he buried his face into her pussy. His nose poking at her anus, his tongue ran along her slit, tasting her dampness, breathing in her desire and need.

A sighed. Finally!

She pushed her ass back against his face, as his hands grabbed her thighs, one each side, and held her to him. Grinding his face into her. He probed her clit with the tip of his tongue, stroking her nub, finding its tip. Firm but not too strong, her pleasure building like waves through the repetition of each stroke. He moved and licked the perineum between her pussy and ass, then ran his tongue along her vulva, exploring her. Quickly but firmly he poked his tongue inside her, then returned his attention to her grateful clit.

Minutes passed. All that existed was heat, wet, skin the heady smell of sex and desire. Moaning, and the slick sound of his tongue probing her pussy, circling her swollen clitoris, her hair ticking his chin.

From the other side of the flat there came the sound of a door opening.

Shaun stopped, pulled away slightly, pausing and listening, like a cat at night. A looked back at him over her shoulder. His eyes met hers, perhaps looking for final permission, final encouragement.

'I want you in me, now,' she said succinctly. 'There's a condom under the pillow.'

Shaun nodded, smiled at her, wiped her juices from his mouth with his hand, and then got onto the bed on his knees. He sidled awkwardly towards A. She could feel the mattress moving as he approached. Almost squealing in anticipation, she wiggled her ass at him, feeling the cool air on her slick, wet pussy. Shaun quickly unwrapped the condom and rolled it on.

'A are you here?' Came a voice from the kitchen.

'In the bedroom,' A called back huskily, nodding eagerly at Shaun.

Shaun laid his right hand on her ass and squeezed, his thumb near her anus, and his left on her hip and leaning forwards felt the tip of his cock press against her wet opening, sliding along her slit. He was desperate to push inside, but held back slightly, wanting her to lead. She reached up between her legs with her hand, and with her fingertips caressed the underside of his glans, lining him up just how she liked it before pushing him gently inside. Just the head to start as she adjusted to him. Warm, and the soft yet firm flesh of her vagina pressing onto his hardness, slick and wonderful.

They moaned in unison. His guttural, hers soft and yet with a slight growl. Shaun started to move, slowly at first. A could feel the walls of her vagina stretching as his cock pushed further in, then withdrew. She loved the feeling of a cock when it first entered her, the feeling of fullness. With how horny she was it didn't take long for him to be able to push fully into her. She grasped bunches of the sheets in her hands, her face still pressed to the bed as Shaun started to thrust. Each time he pushed in a wave of pleasure, each time he pulled out a void she was desperate for him to fill again.

Footsteps were coming down the hall. The bedroom door pushed open.

Shaun was lost in what he was doing, but A turned her gaze, watching the doorway back over her shoulder. Past the body of the man thrusting into her she met J's eyes. He stood there in his work clothes, dark trousers, grey shirt, odd mismatched socks. He looked surprised, shocked, and there was something in his eyes - it could have been anger, or something else. She couldn't be sure. It was difficult to think, difficult to see with her face pressed down into the bed.

J just stood there. Stood still, arms by his side. Not leaving or moving into the room. He said nothing. He was just watching her moving, rhythmically, forcefully.

Involuntarily a moan escaped her lips. A frown creased J's face. 'The chair is there for you,' she said, not pleading but wanting. Firm, not begging.

J looked over at the chair, then away, and then back. Slowly, uncertainly he moved across to the chair. He paused, then decided. As he went to sit down A said to him, 'not like that. Take your clothes off. I want to see you, I want to see how hard this is getting you.'

J paused, and then slowly did as she said. He pulled down his trousers, removed his socks, and then his shirt and laid them all in a neat pile on the floor. Then his loose, lime green boxers, revealing a quickly hardening cock. He sat on the chair, leaning forwards slightly.

For the first time Shaun seemed to notice he was sat on the chair. He looked back briefly, but J didn't make eye contact, he has his gaze locked on A. J started stroking his cock as he watched Shaun's dick sliding in and out of A's pussy, her pubic hair wet with their combined juices.

For a short while all that could be heard was the squelching of a slick cock meeting a wet pussy, grunting and moaning. A and J watched each other steadily, curiously, attentively, one on the chair barely moving, and the other rocking and panting on the bed. J's hard cock betraying how turned on he was by seeing her like this. Another man in their bed. Another man inside her.

Slowly A pulled forward, sliding off Shaun's cock. She turned and holding his shoulders turned and pushed him, indicating he should lie on the bed. She positioned his head towards the middle of the bed, his legs hanging over the end, bent at the knees. As soon as he was horizontal she straddled him, clambering eagerly over his face and giving him a wondrous view of her swollen, pink, used pussy. She felt his tongue flick out and graze her lips, but that wasn't what she wanted. She kept moving down his body until she came to his cock, then holding it in her left hand lifted her body and immediately impaled herself again in a reverse cowgirl position.

She locked eyes with J as she slid herself up and down Shaun's shaft, slowly at first. She was kneeling on the bed but she wanted J to see more of her. Slowly she raised up off her knees, one at a time, squatting on Shaun's dick, with one foot on the bed either side of Shaun's thighs and spread her legs wide so J could clearly see the throbbing cock that she had stretching her hole, her pussy lips wrapped around his veiny shaft.

Slowly sliding up and down, balancing herself with her left hand behind on Shaun's chest, she reached forward and started to massage her clit with the middle finger of her right hand. It was electric to the touch, pulsing and throbbing. J was watching it all, she felt so exposed to him like this. Time seemed to stretch, elongate, nothing but feeling and sensation.

Then she felt Shaun shudder subtly inside her, his grunts increased in intensity, she knew he was close. She was too. Over on the chair J was massaging his balls with his other hand. He liked when she did that. She knew he would be close too.

A stopped playing with her clit and beckoned to him, waving him forward. J hesitated, then got up and approached the bed, dick swinging before him, uncertainly, not sure what part she wanted him to play.

As he reached the end of the bed she held up her hand and stopped him from going further. Then slowly, A gently reached out and took his cock in her hand. She marvelled at how it was smaller than Shaun's, but thicker and with a more pronounced curve she'd never really noticed before. She stroked his foreskin back and forward gently, using her thumb to rub the underside of his glans. His cock was leaking precum, slick and stiff as an iron bar. He was really liking this. She smiled at him.

Reaching up with her other hand she started massaging his balls. He grunted every time her hand slid along his shaft. His eyes were closed now, living in the sensation she was giving him. She could feel his cock stiffening just a little more, shuddering.

'Oh yes,' J whispered, 'I'm close.'

A didn't slow down, she held his cock firmly, pointed directly at her and stroked him, thumb sliding over the sensitive spot, wet and slick with precum. Pulsing and pumping, she could feel and hear his orgasm building in him. Then all at once he came, moaning in release as thick ropes of cum erupted from his cock and covered her chest and stomach, the sheets, some landing on Shaun's legs. She kept pumping until the cum slowed, dribbled and then stopped. Slowly, stickily she released his cock. Never taking her eyes from his she reached her hand up to her mouth and licked off a line of cum, cleaning her hand like a cat cleans a paw.

J stepped back, breathing heavily he sat down on the chair. He nodded languidly to her. He smiled.

A knew that he was giving her his full permission now. She'd lost track of Shaun thrusting into her in the excitement of making J cum, but now she revelled once more in the thick cock sliding in and out of her, the new cock, the man beneath her panting and groaning. She felt her own orgasm building again.

Hungrily she slammed herself down onto Shaun's cock with abandon, frigging her clitoris for all her worth. With each passing second she felt the pressure building in her gut, the tingling spreading from her clit and vagina, then suddenly her world went white. Pleasure exploded across her body. Pussy throbbing. Waves of ecstasy. Her legs shaking, muscles pulsing from the work and the release. She fell back onto Shaun and felt him grab her, holding her. He thrust a few more times. She thought she heard him moan, then felt him quiver insider her, his cock pulsing. His thrusting slowed, then eventually stopped.

She wriggled contentedly in orgasmic bliss, her back against his chest, her ass against his groin, dick still just inside. Her head fell back on his shoulder, heat and pleasure emanating from her groin, pulsing across her entire body to her fingertips and toes.

Slowly the mind numbing orgasm subsided and she came back to herself. She was lying in her bed, hers and J's. Shaun was under her, holding her, slowly caressing her stomach and one hand on her right breast. She felt his dick leave her, sliding against her ass, semi-hard now.

Across the room A was sat in the chair she'd set up for him, watching her. Grinning.

She gave him a smile, perspiration on her forehead and chest. The smell of musk and sex filling the room.

'Happy birthday J,' she said.

THE END

Ysgubor
Ysgubor
2 Followers