All Comments on 'Cuck King J'

by Ysgubor

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Or... when J opened the door and saw the stranger fucking his wife he quietly turned and left the room. "Oh no," thought A, perhaps I've misjudged him...." A moment later J returned with a baseball bat and beat the shit out of Shaun as A screamed. J then turned to A and slapped her face so hard she saw stars... "I told you no, A, I don't know what the hell you were thinking. Your idea disgusted me when you brought it up and you being a cheating skank slut disgusts me now. I'm calling the cops and reporting this piece of shit as attacking you which is why I beat him. You'll have to explain how you set this up and let him in our house. Hopefully, he sues the shit out of you and you lose everything. I won't care, I'll be long gone you fucking whore." It turned out just like J said. He disappeared later than night and she never saw him again. Shawn sued her but got nothing because she was bankrupt. After he left, via Facebook, Twitter and Instagram A made sure all her friends and family knew she was nothing but a skank whore, nothing but one more stupid bimbo slut. She was disowned by everyone she knew, completely broken and alone. The thought of that always made A smile.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlenny7 months ago

Murder was the case that they gave me...

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Well done, normally I like longer stories with more build up, and a little more angst, for the husband. But this was well done!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Here, I fixed the story for you! No need to thanx! — 😁

A few weeks later, it was evening and J was waiting in his and A's bedroom for A's return from work. He heard the front door open and the sound of it being closed as A's voice came through the bedroom doorway, "J? Are you here honey?"

"Yeah babe, I'm in the bedroom" replied J. As A stepped into the bedroom she saw J laying on the bed wearing nothing but the naked body of Zoe. The lithe brunette sat astride J rocking, her eyes closed in fervent concentration. Zoe moaned as her inner tension built towards an epic release, J looking at A as he pointed to the end of the bed and said, "I saved a seat for you!"

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Enough with these totally unrealistic fetish-cuck fantasies: there are already millions of them here. Almost none get to reach the 4* and many not even the 3*. The vast majority of LW readers dislike so much these fetish fantasies that they not even read them, they just go to the tags and the rating, maybe a quick skimming.

26thNC26thNC7 months ago

Dawg, did you really think this low end cuck shit was fit to post?

randombeautyrandombeauty7 months ago

Forget the naysayers. It's always the Anonymous members that post the negativity. Cowards. This was very hot and at 5:10 a.m. has me very, very hard and needing to cum. I would LOVE for my wife to do this for/with me. I’m going to share this story with her asap. Great story. Well written and sexy as Hell. Mmmmmmm! YES! Also going to check out your other stories. Great Job and Thank You!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous