Cuck Therapy Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got on top of her and slid in, fucking her slowly.

"Sounds like he likes it, too, baby."

I kept fucking her. She put her hand on my ass.

"Do you miss it, baby?" her breath was thick with alcohol.

"What?"

She looked at me a moment. The sounds from the next room had reached a crescendo. They were both moaning and the bed could be heard slamming against the wall.

"All those times we... you know, when you found me... like that."

"What are you talking about?"

She shrugged, shaking her head.

"I don't know what I'm talking about. I'm drunk."

"What?"

She shook her head again.

"Just fuck me."

__________________

Lisa woke me the next morning with kisses.

"I'm off to have coffee with Karlee and then I'm off to put in my shift at the jewelry store. You gotta get up, baby. You gotta go to work too."

She looked stunning in a short, tight, skirt and a dark, sleeveless button-up top. Her breasts filling it out. A small gold chain around her neck. Casually professional.

I nodded.

"You look nice," I said.

She smiled, kissed me and turned to leave.

"See you after work," she called out. I watched her ass move in the form-fitting material and began stroking my erection.

__________________

The site was a five minute walk, a half-completed house that was a replica of the one we were staying in. The guys who worked there were fine. Mostly about my age. I did some hammering, drilling and sawing. Basic stuff.

When we broke for lunch I grabbed my food and headed for the door.

"Not eating with us, John?" the foreman asked in his Australian accent.

"I wanna drop in on my wife, she's working at the jewelry shop."

"Ten minutes each way. Won't leave you much time to eat. Save the walking and eat with us."

"Next time," I said.

He gave a slow nod.

____________

I ate my lunch on the way there. When I reached the jewelry store I reached for the handle of the door, but was stopped when I saw her through the window. She was leaning back against the counter, speaking to a man who was also leaning on it, beside her, close. Her hands were on the counter to either side of her hips, her body language open. She reached up and tucked a lock of hair behind her ear while she listened to him, smiling. Her eyes suddenly went to me at the door and she straighten up, her expression changing, her smile evaporating. She produced another smile for my benefit and waved at me.

Busted.

I opened the door and walked in. The man turned his attention from my wife and towards the bell I just rang by opening the door.

"Hey, baby. Lewis, this is my husband, John. John, Lewis." She was talking a little fast, nervous. She walked over to me and gave me hug. "How's work?" She turned to Lewis. "John's working construction on one of the new houses."

Lewis smiled. His haircut looked expensive. His clothes were new and fashionable. He was tall. And smug. I seethed.

"Cool," he said.

A long silence as I stared him down.

"Well," he said, finally, pushing himself off the counter. "I should go. Thanks for..." he held a hand out at the display case. "Telling me about those necklaces. See you soon."

Lisa nodded.

He nodded at me as he headed to the door.

"John," he said by way of a farewell.

The bell rang and he was gone.

"So how's it going?" Lisa asked. She saw my look.

She sighed.

"What?"

"I saw you two," I said.

She looked away. She looked back.

"John, this is the kind of thing Dr. Brunder told us we need to be working on. You realize that, right?"

I stared at her.

"Yeah, we were flirting a bit. It doesn't mean...."

She shook her head.

"Girls flirt, John. It doesn't mean I don't love you, or that I'm gonna... do anything. This is our therapy, John."

"'See you soon?' What was that about?"

Lisa sighed.

"Karlee is organizing a barbeque to welcome us this afternoon. She told me to invite whoever I wanted."

"You invited him?"

Lisa nodded as casually as she could.

"Yeah. Why not?"

I stared at her.

"You're attracted to him."

Lisa made an incredulous face, as though it were absurd. She looked away again. Then she looked down. Then back at me.

"Look, John, Dr. Brunder said to.... Okay, yeah, he's kind of charming. I mean... yes. He's attractive. I... I'm a little attracted to him. Sexually."

She held my look.

"You heard Dr. Brunder tell us to -" she started.

The bell rang again.

"Hey Bethany, this is my husband, John," Lisa said to the tall, thin woman who entered. "John, this is Bethany. We're co-workers here."

We exchanged some pleasantries and then Lisa led me outside.

"John, I scheduled an appointment with Dr. Brunder for us right after you get off work."

We were on the sidewalk. People were smilingly passing us in the sun.

"Okay," I said. "Why?"

Lisa looked away, her arms folded, and then back again.

"Because we need to finally clear the air about some shit."

"Okay. What shit?"

She stared at me.

"What shit? What shit?"

"What?" I asked.

She shook her head.

"That's what I'm talking about, John. We can't fucking.... goddammit!"

She paced a little circle.

"Lisa, what are you so mad about?"

She looked at me and shook her head.

"Let's just... I'll come and meet you at the site, okay? Then we'll go?"

She softened, embraced me, kissed me.

"I love you, baby, okay?"

____________

"Fuck me, look at that," the foreman said. "Jesus Christ."

It was quitting time and we were all leaving the site. I looked. We all looked. A soft chorus of low moans and quiet curses erupted from the work crew.

Lisa was at the end of the lane leading to the house we had been working on. She had on a big-brimmed straw sunhat, a tiny pair of rough cut jean-shorts and a skimpy, sleeveless red top that hung above her belly bottom on spaghetti strings. The material was thin, and hung loosely, broadcasting the shape of her breasts. She didn't seem to be wearing anything beneath it, judging from the slight protrusion of nipples against the fabric.

"That's my wife," I spat, marching out towards her.

"Shit. Sorry, John," he said lamely. "Sorry, mate. Good for you, though, hey?"

Lisa smiled at me as I approached, her eyes hidden behind aviator shades.

"Hey, baby," she said once I neared.

"What the fuck are you wearing?"

"What? I went shopping with Karlee this afternoon, don't you like it?"

"You're half-naked," I said, grabbing her arm roughly and leading her away from the gawking workers.

"Fuck's sake, John," she protested. "It's basically a resort. It's fucking hot out. It's way bigger than a bikini - relax."

She let me lead her a few paces and then shook my hand off her arm and stopped.

"What the fuck, John? What's the matter with you? Why are you treating me like I'm behaving like some kind of slut? Stop fucking shaming me. I feel good in this. Or, at least, I did until my husband started acting like a prick."

Her words from one of our masturbation sessions when she related her doings with her former lover rang in my head: I loved being his little slut.

I shook my head and marched on. I heard her follow behind.

I waited for her to say something conciliatory, but she didn't. I wondered if I should apologize. Was I a little hard on her? She was right - it wasn't as revealing as a bikini. But she'd dressed... for him. For the barbeque she'd invited him to.

Neither of us spoke the whole way to Brunder's office.

____________

"Thank you so much for seeing us on such short notice, Dr. Brunder," Lisa said.

Brunder waved it off from behind her desk.

"The purpose of this place is to accelerate your progress through therapy. That's going to mean much more frequent visits than on the outside."

Lisa smiled and put her hand on mine, squeezing it.

"So, have we made any progress on the desensitization therapy?" Brunder asked.

"Um, well... I don't know how much progress. Last night we went out with Jeff and Karlee. She and I were dancing while Jeff and John chatted. Some guys came over and danced with us, and John got kind of upset. He told me he wanted to go home. I asked him if I could join him later, because I was having fun, but he... didn't like that idea."

"You obeyed?"

Lisa nodded.

"He seemed kind of upset at the idea of me staying."

"Lisa, that's the idea. You have to push a little bit so that he feels the anxiety, so that he can learn that it is unnecessary."

Lisa's face registered remorse at having disappointed Brunder.

"What should I have done? I didn't want him to make a scene."

"Just be compassionate but firm. John, for your part, you need to just recognize the anxiety that emerges in these situations and accept it as something separate from you. Recognize it as a sensation that your body has produced and which will pass. You must learn to be a master over your involuntary biochemical responses."

I hesitated, still seething a little about Lisa's outfit.

"John? You're still on board with this course of therapy?" Brunder's eyes were on me.

I nodded. She turned her attention back to Lisa.

"Anything else in terms of desensitization therapy?"

"Yeah. John came to see me at lunch, and he saw me talking to a customer. He was upset about that, too. He accused me of flirting."

"Were you flirting?"

"Well, yeah, a little. And... well, what really got John upset is that I admitted to finding the guy - Lewis is his name - I admitted to finding him attractive. Sexually."

Brunder nodded.

"Lewis Bauer?" Brunder asked, making a note. Lisa nodded. "Okay, good. Go on."

"Anyway... well, Jeff and Karlee have organized a barbeque this evening at our place, and I invited Lewis. John's still pretty mad about that. And about my outfit."

"Well, that's excellent, Lisa," Brunder said. She turned to me. "John, how are you responding to all this? I know it is probably making you very uncomfortable, but you need to work through it and face that Lisa is going to feel attracted to other men, and want to spend social time with new friends, male friends. Gradually you will recognize that the consequences of allowing Lisa her freedom are nothing to be afraid of, and your body will learn to respond with less and less anxiety."

I sighed.

"Fine," I said.

Brunder gave me a beat to add anything more, and then moved on.

"Well it seems like the desensitization therapy is moving at an excellent pace. But I sense there is something else."

Lisa sighed, working up her nerve. She nodded.

"This is really hard for me," she said. "There's... there is something I have been keeping from you, Dr. Brunder. I'm really sorry, it's just... I haven't known how to bring it up, to say it. I know we shouldn't be keeping things from you."

Brunder nodded encouragingly.

"That's okay. Some things take more time. It's part of the process - it means we're making progress that you can say it now. Is it something you've kept from John too?"

Lisa shook her head.

"That's just it. We both... well, it's just something we've never acknowledged. It's like we're pretending."

My heart was racing.

"Okay, let's hear it. Just go ahead - you are safe here. We'll get through it," Brunder said.

"Okay. God, how do I start? Well, I guess what kind of prompted me needing to talk about it finally is.... Well, last night, Karlee... Um, am I allowed to talk about other couples here?"

"In this office you can talk about anything. It will stay here."

"Okay. Well, Karlee stayed out while the rest of us went home and chatted for a while. When she finally came home, she was a little drunk and... well, she... she made Jeff... touch her between her legs. She was showing him that she.... she'd just been... sexual. With someone else."

"We don't know that," I objected.

"I went for coffee with her this morning," Lisa said. "She told me. Anyway, last night, after she did that, they went right to bed, and pretty quick, we could hear them. They were very passionate. It reminded me of...."

"When you came home to John in a similar state," Brunder offered.

Lisa nodded. She was silent a while.

"What is it, Lisa?"

"Well, the thing I've been keeping from you is..." Lisa squeezed my hand and looked at me. I could almost hear my heart pounding. "It wasn't the only time I came home like that. It was only the first time."

"What?" I said.

"And John knew every time," she added softly, still looking at me.

"What the fuck. Hold on - "

"John," Brunder cut in. She was making notes now. "Let her finish. You will have a chance to talk after Lisa gets out what she needs to say. Go ahead, Lisa."

"That first time, I was real nervous. I had been careful not to let Mark cum in me until then, because I was afraid of John discovering."

"Where would he cum?" Brunder asked.

"I'd... he'd... in my mouth."

"Spit or swallow?"

Lisa looked a little shocked.

"Um, it seemed vulgar to spit, so..."

Brunder nodded.

"And... I'm sorry to delay your telling, but I think we need to investigate the background a little to get the full context. I've been meaning to return to this. Can you tell me why you let him cum in you finally?"

"Well, when we were... having sex that time, it seemed like we were both close, like we were gonna go at the same time. In the moment, it seemed too hot to not let happen."

Brunder nodded again.

"Okay, continue."

"Any, I was a little confused when it seemed like John knew. Because he didn't get mad like I'd expected.... I mean he... it was a real passionate love-making session. Better than... God, I don't know. So I was like, fuck, he knows, I'm pretty sure... but he seems to... really like it. And it seems like he really loves me even though I... was bad.

"Anyway, a couple days after that, Mark and I were doing it again. This time, when he was getting ready to cum, I was thinking about how John treated me that first time. So I let him. I let Mark cum in me. And then I... let him again. But when I got home, I was real nervous - I wasn't feeling as bold as I had been in the moment. And John was real attentive, like, kind of subtly testing the story I had given him about having been out with the girls. I could tell he was suspicious. We went to bed. In the bathroom, I took off my soaked panties and put them under some laundry in the basket, and I did my best to wipe myself clean. I got in bed with John, and we made out. John caressed me, but he didn't touch me down there. I was stroking him, and he looked at me and asked me if I wanted him to go down on me. I was so nervous. I said, 'Not tonight.' And it seemed like that was already becoming a secret code between us - if I said I didn't want him to go down on me, he'd know that... you know. Anyway, he got on me and... we were looking at each other, and he slid in real slow. Real slow, like.... Anyway, he slid in real easy, of course. And I think he knew right away. I think that he could feel it. Immediately, he put his head beside mine while he fucked me so that... well, I think to avoid eye contact. But I knew he knew, and I knew he liked it. The way he fucked me with long, slow, loving strokes, almost like... like he was savoring it.

"After a few minutes, he raised up his upper body. I let him this time, though I was real nervous. I let him look down there. I was pretty sure I could see a little bit of... Mark's cum on John's dick. And I could feel it spilling out a little, down my crack. John started fucking me harder, and his balls were making a wet smacking sound as they slapped against me. I watched his face as he stared down there and fucked me. He glanced up at me and saw me watching and then immediately he laid back down on me and just, really fucked me hard. He came real hard, real, like... urgently."

Brunder nodded.

"You didn't say anything to each other? During sex or after?"

Lisa shook her head.

"As we were lying together after, I told him I loved him more than anyone else in the world, but he didn't say anything. We just fell asleep like that."

"There were other encounters like this?"

Lisa nodded.

"About half a dozen in total. No, more than that. After that second time, I started letting Mark cum in me whenever he wanted."

"That must have made him happy," Brunder said.

Lisa nodded.

"Did he ask you why the change in policy?"

Another nod.

"I... I just told him the truth."

I breathed in a little heavy - my heart was racing. Lisa squeezed my hand.

"You told him that your husband seemed to like it? How did he react to that?"

"He was a little surprised. But I think he thought it was kind of hot. He said as long as I came to him clean, he'd send me home as... filthy as I wanted."

Brunder nodded and we were silent a moment. Then Lisa continued.

"The last time it happened, Mark had been away on business for a week. We were... you know, looking forward very much to.... But his girlfriend was going to be home at night - she usually works nights. So I called in sick after John had gone to work and Mark told his girlfriend he was going to work. We went to my place. John's and my place. We... we had all day, and a lot of time to make up for. Eventually, it was getting closer and closer to when John was expected home, and... I didn't want to stop. I started thinking, well, maybe John would enjoy... finding us together. And as soon as I had that thought, I was surprised at how much it turned me on. The idea of John, like, watching us. Watching another man fuck his wife. I fantasized about it as Mark and I fucked, and it actually gave me a really satisfying orgasm, just thinking about it while Mark fucked me. But once I came down from that, and Mark had cum again, I came to my senses. It would be unfair to just spring that on John that way. I had no idea how he'd react. I worried he'd make a scene or something. I mean, he couldn't have hurt Mark - Mark is pretty big. Strong. I worried that if he freaked out and like, tried to punch Mark or something, that he'd... humiliate himself. But now it was real close to when John would be home, so I told Mark he had to get out fast. He dressed, and looked at me in bed, and he was like, 'Are you just gonna let him find you like this?' I realized I was. I nodded. Mark just smiled and kissed me goodbye.

"As I waited for John, my mind raced with how he might react. But I was pretty sure I knew. I grabbed a little compact from my bedside table and used the mirror to... inspect myself. To see exactly how John would find me. I was a mess down there. And bruises were starting to form on the back of my thighs from Mark slamming his hips against me all day. There was a big wet spot on the bedspread below my crotch. There were a lot of other wet spots elsewhere on the bedspread.

"I heard John's car, and then I heard him call out for me as he got in. I called back that I was upstairs. I covered myself with the sheet. He came up and stopped in the doorway, looking at me, my hair a sweaty mess, the bed a mess. For a moment he didn't say anything, then he was just like, almost casual, saying, 'What are you doing in bed?' Like it wasn't fucking obvious. He was just, like, pretending nothing was up. I said, 'I called in sick.' He asked me what was wrong, and I was like, 'I just needed... a day off. I'm okay - I'm just tired.' He asked me if I wanted him to join me in bed, and I told him I'd really like that. He undressed - he was already fully hard. He lifted his side of the sheet to find his pillow, it was half-way down the bed, with a big wet spot on it because Mark had put it under my bum to raise my hips up a couple of times. He just put it at the head of the bed, flipping it so the dry side was up, and then got into bed with me and lay his head on it.

"Then, we just embraced and kissed. He was real eager with his tongue. Then he got on top of me and we kissed some more. As we did, I removed the sheet from us. He pressed his balls against me, and stopped kissing me and just kind of stayed still, breathing a little heavy, almost trembling as he... well he must have felt it down there. I reached down and grabbed his dick and he let me push his hips back a little so I could rub his nob all up and down me down there. He kept his eyes closed while I did it.