Cuck Therapy Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh... Fuck..." she panted.

She pushed back again, and I held it firm as she rode it, forcing more into her with each push. With about half of it in her, she began to gyrate her hips lewdly, obscenely.

"Oh, fuck, baby, he feels sooo fucking good," she moaned. "He's so fucking thick." Then she was back at it, pushing against it. I pushed it forward and a couple more inches slid in. She gasped tremulously. She let her upper body collapse on the bed.

"Fuck me with him, baby. Give it all to me."

I stroked it into her, a little deeper with each thrust until it was into her to the base. She started moaning in rhythm to it, matching the moans coming from the TV.

She lifted her upper body up again, resting on her elbows.

"That's it, baby. Fuck."

She turned her face to me again.

"Stroke your dick, baby. I want to watch you jerk off while you watch him fuck your wife."

I complied, switching hands so I could stroke myself with my right while I used my left to fuck her with the thing.

"Oh, god, that's so fucking hot, baby," she said. "Do you like watching him fuck me?"

I didn't answer.

She turned to look at me.

"You know you're gonna watch us for real, don't you, baby. I can feel it. I feel our... compulsion. Do you feel it baby? You're gonna let me fuck him, and you're gonna watch."

She looked at my cock as I stroked it and smiled her crooked smile.

"You are so fucking hard, baby. What got you so fucking hard?"

I looked back and forth between the Wife onscreen getting fucked in her hairy bush and at the thick, strange cock fucking Lisa's smooth, clean, sexy little cunt.

Onscreen, the Husband was stroking himself with a little too much passionate abandon, and a bit of gravel gave way with a small noise under one of his feet. He immediately turned away from the gap in the door, throwing his back against the wall of the car, his hand motionless on his cock. The Young Stud could still be heard pounding away at the moaning Wife. The Husband slowly returned his eye to the gap to peak nervously in.

The Young Stud was watching him, his head turned back towards the peeping Husband. The Young Stud smiled, pumping away.

Lisa moaned lustily and started masturbating again while I continued to stroke the thing inside her.

The Husband had retreated hurriedly from the gap again, busted. He leaned against the wall of the car. The Wife's moans became more urgent. Unable to help himself, he turned again and looked into the gap. The Young Stud was no longer looking back at the door. He was pounding away at the Wife even harder, his bare ass to the Husband as he fucked his wife, his big, pendulous, hairy ballsack swinging and slapping against her big bush with each punishing thrust.

Lisa began to whimper as her orgasm gathered momentum and then hit her.

The Wife onscreen also started to cry out in orgasm.

As Lisa's orgasm subsided, I withdrew the cock from her and threw it onto the bed. I slid my own dick into her. She didn't object, and I fucked her desperately, slamming against her.

The Young Stud began moaning as he neared his own orgasm. An extreme close up as he pulled out and shot a squirt of cum on her pussy, and then he pushed back in, delivering the rest of it deep inside her with firm, slamming, strokes. The Husband and I also came - he onto the gravel beneath the train, me as deeply into Lisa's pussy as I could, holding her ass tightly against me between each thrust.

Lisa collapsed front-down on the bed, facing the TV.

I reached over and hit pause as the scene was fading to black.

I lay down with my head on the pillow at the head of the bed, panting, staring at Lisa's ass and the greedy, cheating pussy between her spread legs.

She turned her head to look at me.

"Wow," she sighed. "That sure was fun."

She lazily shifted and maneuvered to join me at my side. She kissed my shoulder.

Now that the film was paused, the sex sounds from the other room where Karlee and her lover were fucking were heard once again more distinctly.

"You okay, baby? Are you feeling good, or do you feel... like what Brunder said?"

She stroked my chest gently.

"You can tell me, baby. You don't have to feel ashamed. You know I love you. I love this. That we can be open."

She sighed.

"I love you with my whole heart, baby. All this... this other stuff... Is just...."

I willed her to say: fantasy. To say: pretend, role-playing.

"Sexual."

She was unaware of the blade she had shived me with.

"You are here," she said, putting my hand on her heart. "You have my heart, and always will have it."

"Anybody else... will only ever get this," she said, putting my hand on her warm, wet, pussy.

She kissed me.

I gave myself a moment to recover my breath.

"What did you and Lewis talk about when you two snuck away from the party?"

"John, we didn't sneak away. I went to get a wine cooler, and Lewis followed me. We started chatting. We strolled while we chatted. We were still in the yard."

"What were you talking about?"

Lisa took a deep breath, looking at me.

"Well, a lot of things. He... He asked me if we were like Jeff and Karlee. He knows that Jeff lets Karlee... you know."

My heart began pounding again.

"What did you say?"

"I said... not quite."

"Not quite?"

Lisa caressed my torso gently.

"Breathe, baby."

"Lisa... Fuck. What did you say?"

"I said... you know, we didn't exactly do that. But, that... you know, we... well, like, I told him a bit about what we were working through. Like, my affair, and... you, know... how you responded to it. Sexually."

I closed my eyes. It felt like my heart beat was making my whole body throb on the bed.

"Baby, recognize and accept."

"Lisa. You did not fucking tell him that. That's our fucking therapy. It's confidential."

"John, we're allowed to talk about it with people if we want to. And nothing that is said at Lake Epsilon can be shared outside."

I looked at her.

"How much did you tell him?"

"I don't know. A lot."

"You told him about... what we talked about with Brunder today?"

She nodded nervously.

I could hear the blood rushing through my ears.

"Lisa, you know what the effect of that is, right? Telling this fucking guy... what you told him. You do realize he's going to see that as an opportunity to seduce my fucking wife, right?"

She gave a meek shrug, apparently confused.

"You know that, right?"

"Well... yeah. But, I mean... Dr. Brunder wants you to confront that. That other guys are going to try to seduce me. It's part of our therapy."

"So, you think that means you should encourage guys to try to seduce you?"

A meek shrug.

"I mean, that's basically what Dr. Brunder has proscribed, isn't it? To give you... you know, the stimulus that sparks your anxiety so you can learn to deal with it?"

"Did he try to seduce you?"

She looked at me without speaking a moment.

Then she nodded.

"What did he say?"

"He... well, he suggested maybe we could... um... like sneak off for a bit and... you know... give you what you wanted."

I tried to level my breathing.

"You mean, he tried to fuck you, and then send you back to me full of his cum."

"I told him no, John," she replied, as though she were being perfectly reasonable.

"Oh. Well, that's okay then. Thank you, Lisa, for not agreeing to fuck this random asshole you just fucking met."

Lisa sighed.

"Did you do anything with him?"

She looked at me.

"He kissed me, but I stopped him. Pretty quick."

"Pretty quick? You didn't kiss him back at all?"

Lisa looked at me.

"I had no time to react. I... it was just like a reflex. It was only for a moment, and then I was, like, nope. What am I doing? I'm sorry, John, I really didn't mean too, and it was just a few seconds."

"Tongue?" I demanded.

Lisa shook her head.

"Just for a few seconds."

I breathed in heavily.

"With tongue?"

"Yeah, and I stopped because I didn't mean to do it, and I remembered you. The love of my life. Who I am always trying to be better for."

"But you couldn't stop yourself from kissing him back in the first place?"

"Look... I told you I found him attractive. Like Dr. Brunder said, you can't blame me if I am sometimes attracted to other guys. You're attracted to other girls sometimes, right? There's other girls you wouldn't mind fucking. So, yeah, same with me. I can, like, want to, but not do it. That doesn't make me bad. That's a thing in every relationship, John."

"You're not going to diner with him tomorrow. That's fucking done."

Lisa sighed, looking at me.

"John. Dr. Brunder was clear about this. Are you on board with our therapy or not? I mean, we can meet with her tomorrow, if you want, and talk with her about it."

"I have a feeling that that wouldn't serve my case much."

"Serve your case? John, this is for you. And us. Nobody is against you here. Remember what Dr. Brunder said? 'Stop being frightened of getting well?' I mean, don't we have to try to figure out how to overcome your anxiety so that we can deal with... you know... what's causing it? So that we can, you know, even use that to enrich our relationship? Our sex lives? I mean, basically, the reason you're so upset is because... you know... deep down... well, I mean, you know what it does to you. When we were just watching that film, didn't you imagine yourself watching me... touching another man? Sucking his cock? Watching another guy slide his big cock into me? Me getting off on it?"

Lisa looked down to where my cock was beginning to straighten and swell.

"It doesn't mean - "

"It doesn't mean anything, John. It's just a fact. You get hard thinking about me being bad with other guys. We just need to get rid of all the anxiety you have about it. That's all."

"So you can fuck around?"

"So you will be happier and not have to deal with all this anxiety, John. I don't know what the end result is gonna be. What our lives will be like. I just want us to be happy."

"Ideally, though, you get to fuck around with my permission, right? Let's be transparent here. Isn't that what Brunder's always calling for? Full transparency? You'd love it if I ended up like Jeff, and you could just fuck whoever you wanted."

"They seem really happy, John. I mean, if that's not something that's going to work for us, fine. We'll figure something out. But if you want me to tell you that I'd hate it if we ended up having a mutually fulfilling relationship that involved me taking other partners sometimes? I can't say that. Honestly, that sounds real nice. As long as we're both getting something out of it. But if that doesn't work for us, I will be happy with whatever does work. I'm not trying to trick you into something, John. I'm trying to save our marriage. I won't apologize for that."

We looked at each other a long time.

"Okay?" she asked finally.

"Okay," I said.

"Okay. Well, what do you say? Now that you're fully hard again, you wanna finish the movie?"

____________

The screen had faded to black. Suddenly, with a shuddering rumble, light flooded the screen as the train car door was thrown open. The Husband hoisted himself into the car. The Young Stud sat with his back to the rear wall, idly whittling a piece of wood. He nodded, smiling slightly, at the Husband. The Wife was on a stool against the middle of the far side wall. She had a different shirt on and was sewing the buttons back on the one the Young Stud had ripped open. She and the Husband exchanged a look. The Husband shook his head and sat on the floor next to her. No work. No food. She returned her attention to her sewing with a look of disappointment.

The Young Stud watched the couple a moment, and then reached into his bag to retrieve a can. He placed it on the floor in front of him on its side, and then used the sole of his boot to start it rolling towards them. The Husband picked it up when it reached him, and he began opening it with a tool on his jackknife without acknowledging the gift. The Wife watched him, and then shot a glance at the Young Stud, who winked at her. She returned her attention to her sewing coolly, awaiting supper.

A cut to a dolly shot that showed the couple lying together on their blankets and rags, the Husband on his back, the Wife on her side, facing him, and the camera panned to the Young Stud on the opposite wall, sitting, staring at them. A shot from his POV of the couple, their bare feet facing him. The Wife's skirt a little disheveled, her legs largely bare, an enticing darkness that just barely hid her body above her milky thighs.

A close up of the Young Stud. He scratched at his hair, looking away from them, and then back. His face registered a decision made. He tossed his hat and then removed a boot, throwing it roughly in the corner. The thud it made when it landed stirred the attention of the couple and, still prone, they watched the Young Stud as he removed the other boot and tossed it, too. The Young Stud reached into his duffle bag and retrieved another can.

He got up and walked towards them, the camera following behind him, the couples' eyes following him. Standing above them, he dropped the can towards the Husband, who caught it clumsily. Then the Young Stud lowered himself to lie beside the Wife, behind her, facing her, his arm around her.

"Oh, fuck - he's gonna do her right in front of her husband," Lisa said softly, her hand drifting down from where it was resting on her belly towards her crotch. She drew her legs up and spread them as she touched herself.

The Husband, still lamely clutching the can, watched the Young Stud's hand move along the outside of his wife's shirt to cup the shape of her breast and squeeze. The Young Stud buried his face in the Wife's neck, kissing it. The Husband stared at his wife, who stared back at him, expressionless.

As the Young Stud massaged her breasts over the fabric, finding a nipple and pinching it, the Husband placed the can on the floor beside him, never tearing his eyes of the two new lovers. The Wife, still staring at her husband, began to breath more audibly through her nose as the Young Stud fondled her breasts and kissed and nibbled her neck and ear. His hips pressed slowly and rhythmically against her ass. The Young Stud released her breast, and began undoing the buttons of her shirt with his hand.

"Oh, baby - how fucking hot is this?" Lisa said. She turned onto her side, facing me, so that we lay in imitation of the action on screen, only missing the seducer. Her body slightly writhed as she masturbated.

"How hot would it be if he just came in and did that, right now. You notice there's no locks on the doors here? There's nothing to stop him. Maybe he'll just figure, fuck it - let's see if her husband stops me if I just hop in bed with her and start feeling her up and kissing her."

The Young Stud had her shirt fully unbuttoned. One full breast lay exposed above the fallen fabric. Slowly, he drew back the fabric from the other and massaged her bare breast while the Husband watched. In close up, the Husband adjusted his crotch, providing a more comfortable position for his erection in his pants.

"Oh, fuck, John," Lisa moaned, now squeezing her nipple with her free hand in imitation of the Young Stud.

The Young Stud's hand was now slowly making its way down the white skin of her flat belly. His fingertips slid under the waistband of her skirt, and the Wife spread her legs as his hand, unseen beneath the fabric, reached her pussy. She closed her eyes, hips moving in response to his touch, and breathed a heavy sigh.

Then she turned her face to him and they locked their lips together, moaning softly together, their tongues playing as he worked her pussy.

"I don't think you'd stop him, baby. Would you? Fuck. Let's do it, baby. Tomorrow night, when he walks me home after our date, I'm gonna tell him to wait outside until the bedroom light comes on, and then to come up here and join us."

"Lisa -" I said.

She looked at me with a confused look.

"Who's Lisa?" she asked.

She let it sink in.

"Won't that be exciting, baby? We'll be in bed, waiting. And so fucking horny with the anticipation of waiting for him to come up and fuck your wife right in front of you. We'll hear the door open, and then his feet on the stairs. And then he'll be in our room. Sliding into bed next to me. Touching me."

Onscreen, the will of the Husband was overcome. He had his hand in his pants, stroking himself while he watched his wife being fondled and kissed.

"Touch yourself, baby. I want you to jerk off while you watch him fooling around with your wife."

I looked at her.

"Don't be coy, baby. I know you like it. Go ahead."

I did. My hand was still coated in lube from when I prepared his cock for her.

The Wife broke off the kiss to reach down and remove her skirt, and then lay back down, watching her husband masturbate as he, in turn, watched the Young Stud's fingers play with her naked, hairy pussy. She reached a hand behind her and the camera cut to a shot of her unbuttoning the Young Stud's pants and freeing his hard cock. She stroked him. Her husband watched the movement of her arm and then locked eyes with her.

"Jesus Christ, this is the hottest fucking thing I've ever seen in my life," Lisa marveled as we watched, transfixed, each of us masturbating.

The Young Stud let the Wife stroke him for a while and then he disengaged from her to remove his pants. He embraced her again, but now the end of his long cock could be seen from the Husband's POV, emerging form between her legs, snug against her bush. He grabbed her inner thigh with his hand and started moving his hips, the end of his cock appearing and disappearing as he stroked his shaft against her pussy.

The Wife closed her eyes again and moaned softly, enjoying the feel of his cock against her.

The Husband unbuttoned his pants and freed his dick, openly stroking it now as he watched.

"Oh fuck," Lisa moaned. She grabbed the cock from beside her and turned it on. She reached around and wedged it in between her legs from behind her the way the Young Stud had his. She stroked it like that, while it vibrated against her. Steadily, it emerged and disappeared as she worked herself with it.

"Oh fuck," she repeated. "Let's do it, baby. Will you let me tell him to do it? We both want it."

"Lisa - " I said.

"I don't know who Lisa is, Husband. That's not who you are talking to."

Her thighs flexed in response to the vibrating stimulus.

"Let me tell him to come up to our room. Let him come in here and touch me, baby."

She was looking at me.

"I won't leave you for him. I love you. I always will. But let's be fucking naughty. Why not?"

I was silent.

"I won't get close to him, baby. If you think I'm getting too close, I'll drop him. In a second. There's lots of other hot guys out there. I know you want me to fool around with him a little. Let me do it. Let yourself let me do it. You'll be right here, watching. There will be no secrets between us."

I slowed my stroking, trying to delay my orgasm.

"Nobody outside here will ever know. We can be as bad as we want, baby. I could suck his cock right in front of you."

On screen, the Wife had reached down to grab his cock and put it into her hole. She needed it. A close up from below, between their legs, showed him push his big cock into her wet pussy. The Wife moaned loudly as she took him.

Lisa moaned in turn as she shoved the thing into her.

I moved down a little to watch her fuck herself with him. From this angle, I saw his veinier underside penetrate her, spreading her pussy impossibly with his girth. I was shocked at how quickly she managed to work the full length of him into herself.

"Oh, my god, baby - his cock feels so goddamn good. Oh, my fuck, it's so thick."